Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive, Cancun
Cancún's Hotel Zone
From the resort's enviable beachfront spot in the center of Cancun's Hotel Zone, a walk of a few minutes could take you to world-class parasailing on Whale Beach. If you seek more relaxed recreation, its a 22-minute drive to hit the links at the Riviera Cancun Golf Club.
You can swim alongside whale sharks in the Caribbean with a 14-minute walk to Aquaworld, a water sports outfitter. If you prefer land excursions, a 4-minute drive from Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive takes you to the boutiques of La Isla Shopping Village.
Bali beds on the beach
Booking a Bali bed for 2 on the beach might be perfect for your relaxing retreat, perhaps followed by Caribbean cuisine at Teppanyaki, 1 of 3 restaurants. For a more active getaway, there are 3 swimming pools, or you can pick up a racket and hit the outdoor tennis courts.
Ocean view with WiFi
An ocean and lagoon view can be enjoyed from the sitting areas of the hotel's 212 guestrooms, which have 1 king or 2 double beds. You can find refreshment from the minibar or coffeemaker, connect with free WiFi, or check out the premium cable channels on your flat-screen TV.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $519
- Suite Sandos Ocean or Lagoon Partial View with Balcony
- Deluxe Room Ocean or Lagoon Partial View with Balcony
- Superior Room Ocean or Lagoon Partial View
- Caribe suite
- Laguna suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 212 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- WiFi in rooms *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- All-inclusive (taxes and gratuities included)
- Resort fee included
Nearby Four Star Cancun hotels
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free full breakfast daily
- 3 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Health club
- Outdoor tennis court
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Tennis on site
- Spa tub
- Beach towels
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Steam room
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6254
- Conference space size (meters) - 563
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1998
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch plasma TV
- First-run movies
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- MP3 docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Cancun hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cancun
- Riu Caribe All InclusiveFrom
"Pros:Beautiful beach, great service from employees, many activities, and room was clean & bright! Within walking distance of Isla Mujeres ferry! Con: WiFi was only free in the…"Mar 8, 2015
- Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & SpaFrom
"Wonderful Place to visit and great people"Mar 8, 2015
- Courtyard By Marriott Cancun AirportFrom
"Stayed here for three nights on business instead of staying at a local all-inclusive hotel (where the business event was). Saved almost 50% by doing so. The only drawback was…"Mar 8, 2015
- Krystal Grand Punta CancunFrom
"Overall - great stay. The grounds of the hotel and the public areas are beautiful. I especially liked the pool areas and the easy access to the beach. The rooms are nothing to…"Mar 8, 2015
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Surcharges for premium food items
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Theme parties
Spa del Mar has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningZango Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
St. Trop - This beachfront bar specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Gaijin Teppanyaki Rest - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Seasons Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
Bar One - This lobby lounge overlooks the pool and garden.
Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive, Cancun’s small print
Also known as
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive
- Sandos Cancun Luxury Experience Resort All Inclusive Cancun
- Sandos Cancun
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 4 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 17 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of MXN 2500
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.