All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jl. Bali Deli,No.1, Seminyak - Kuta, Badung, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"3 night getaway"
Enjoyable stay, though rather expensive for what you get considering the value for money that can be had at significantly cheaper hotels. Staff were friendly and helpful. Pool was very cold, only for quick refreshing dips!
3 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
"Relax private stay"
Helpful and friendly staff but tend to have some mosquito
Other trip May 17, 2014
cherish
SG
Resonable price with exceeded expection expericence! Highly recommend!
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
3-bedroom villa guest
"Great place to relax and unwind"
Although the road leading to the villa is in terrible condition due to the construction nearby (as read in other reviews), the villa is not a disappointment. Loved the pool and the fact that there is an outdoor living area. The mattress could be better..a bit worn out. There's also stores nearby if you need quick food and other necessities
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2013
Siti
SG
"very friendly hotel staff"
Had a wonderful stay in Bali. Hotel staff very courteous and friendly - taught us a lot of phrases in Balinese! Every effort was made for us to have an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012

接待人員親切有禮,早餐尚可,位置極佳,附近有很多好吃的餐廳及知名的Spa,以價錢來說,C/P值很高。
4 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Shih-Feng
"快適なリゾートライフが過ごせます"
全てのスタッフがとても親切で感じが良かったです。 入り口のセキリュティーの方は、レストランからお部屋への近道を案内してくださったり、道を渡る時も、車を止めて渡して下さったりと、細かい心使いをしてくださいました。とてもがたいのいい、強面の方だったので、ギャップにびっくり。 フロントの方は、拙い英語でも、色々察して下さりとても助かりました。日の出を見に行くので朝食が食べれないのを伝えると、早朝にも関わらずランチボックスを準備して下さったりと、至れり尽くせりでした。 とっても快適なホテルです。また泊まりたいです。
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
かえる
JP
"強烈推薦的Villa"
位於水明漾鬧中取靜的小巷內,附近有許多餐廳、Spa、超市及甜點店,適合不喜歡住在吵雜地區的遊客。所有服務人員都訓練有素且態度親切,Villa附設的Spa也值得推薦。
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
"Perfect Villa"
Friendly staff, quiet environment, high c/p spa.
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2013
"設施,服務及隱密性都非常棒"
這次我們全家三人入住Villa Jerami & Spa, 家人都感到非常滿意。首先是硬體設施: 乾淨的私人泳池, 開放式的客廳及餐廳, 還有舒適的臥房浴室, 空間規劃用心得宜, 涼風徐徐, 相當怡人。服務人員都非常和善熱心, 對於房務清潔嚴謹完美。最後, 飯店有保持Villa隱密性的良好機制, 即始想要大膽裸泳也有足夠安全感。此三特點, 讓人覺得不虛此行。唯一美中不足的是, 飯店週遭的人行道正在維修, 路面有坑洞, 路燈又太暗, 夜間行走並不方便, 但這是暫時的, 應該很快就會完工。
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
TW
Supertrevlig och hjälpsam personal.
3 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
SE
"Fantastiskt"
I min villa kunde man dyka i poolen direkt från sovrummet vilket var riktigt häftigt och sedan serverades en god frukost i villan. Personalen på hotellet kunde inte varit bättre. Att på Villa Jerami är en underbar hotellupplevelse.
1 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2012
SE
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Rita
3 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
min
CN

TripAdvisor reviews for Villa Jerami & Spa

"Honeymoon package was awesome "
09/03/15 Keshia S
Me and my husband took the honeymoon package there and we felt very pleasant. Great location, great ambiance, great room, great hospitality.. Everything is excellent!! And the spa was excellent too and definetly that wasnt our last.. We plan to go back there on our holiday to Bali someday
"Simply Amazing!"
08/28/15 Rhianna J Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Absolutely loved my experience here. Stayed with my best friend last year in Oct/Nov for 7 nights! The room was incredible! Huge bed made us feel like queens! We jumped into the pool from our bedroom and enjoyed the privacy. Our first night we had dinner at their restaruant, went back to our room, booked a massage for 90 minutes each, followed by a shisha sitting on the pool chairs. Loved that the happy hours start from 11am and 2 for 1 cocktails! We had a choice of different breakfast varieties included daily that was delivered and set up by the pool! The only downfall I felt was that the doors didnt stop the mozzies coming in. I was eaten alive which was very frustrating. After a few nights we queried reception and they gave us another 2 mozzie repellent coils for the bathroom and doors which made a big difference.
"The villa is like your dream home! Worth your time!"
08/05/15 Karen M Changzhou, China
Villa Jerami绝对是在水明漾地区非常棒的Villa了!用一天好好在Villa享受私人泳池,SPA和印尼传统服饰摄影,是非常值得的啦!我和好友度过了一个特别赞的周日。主要是,他们的浴缸超级大,泡泡浴简直是享受。很适合都蜜月,小蜡烛啊,花瓣啊,很有情调的。他们家服务也超级好的!给32个赞! The 2-people bath tub, private pool, spacious living room, the kitchen and the dining room...We were amazed by how nice the villa is. It is big, clean, comfortable, and beautiful, just like my dream home!! The villa is in the central area of Seminyak, but it is so quiet and peaceful inside, and you will have the absolute privacy. We did the SPA and traditional Balinese costume photo shooting, and I don't even know how to use words to describe how amazing it was. It adds a lot of good memories to my stay at Bali. A lot of couples come here for the honeymoon and I am so jealous! I will definitely come back here again when I visit Bali next time. Also, I want to mention that the service was GREAT, no matter at their villa, SPA, or restaurant. The staff are very friendly, and always wear a big smile. Thank you for providing us such a nice experience~~
"Serenity,Comfortable,Very good hospitality, Good location "
08/03/15 Midya K
We were speachless when my family and i stepped into our 2 bedroom Villa ,for 3 nights.The villa and the property grounds are beautiful and clean,my 3 kids,they are so happy and excited.When they see the big,clean and clear swimming pool they immediately changed into their swimming attire and jump into the pool.The staff do also check the water cleanliness and temperature everyday,so we can enjoy our private own pool without worry.Staff are all very polite, kind,helpful and friendly.Most important,Yummy foods!We can have our breakfast serves in the villa too ,on our last day at the villa,we had barbecue in the villa that was cooked by the chef himself.Yummy!Thank you chef:)On behalf of my family,i would like to say thank you to all of the staff in Villa Jerami &Spa.U guys are the best !2 thumbs up for u all.Especially Mr Besral thank you for the hospitality.We will definitely visit u guys again.C U All ;)
"Great place to stay in Seminyak"
07/24/15 maeynon Melbourne, Australia
My husband and I have spent five nights here at Villa Jerami and have absolutely loved it! Our villa has been a lovely oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. The staff are very friendly, the breakfast is tasty and the property grounds are beautiful. We have also had a few spa treatments which have been wonderful. Highly recommend Villa Jerami & Spa as a great place to stay in Seminyak.
"Super Comfortable Villa in the Hip Area of Seminyak"
07/23/15 DanaPrima Jakarta, Indonesia
The last time I was here actually back in 2011 for a Summer Occasion in Bali. The Compound consists of 18-24 small villas with various size and shapes. I was lucky enough to stay in one of the Individual Villa. The Villa have a lounger area outside the sleeping area, and also a private swimming pool that I can use 24hrs a day and also one quite impressive bathroom with a big bath tub and clear shower cubicle. The Restaurant Area wasn't that big at that time, but my friends and i could still gather around in the bigger villa that consists of 3 bedroom with 2 lounge area and also a bigger swimming pool. All structures were built in Balinese Tropical design concept that widely open but still have its own privacy. Other thing that is nice about Villa Jerami, that its location is situated in the tip of the hippest area of Seminyak, so all of the convenience necessities are within the walking distance.
"Very Pleasant Villa"
07/20/15 boonliang Singapore, Singapore
We stayed for 2 nights. Service is good, place is clean and well kept. Breakfast was nice. We like the Japanese option. I also enjoyed the pool in the villa. Good size and clean. Whole place gives a very open and relax feel. Massage at the villa Spa was well done. A wonderful experience.
"Good villa to stay."
06/22/15 Peng0708 Taipei, Taiwan
Villa is comfortable and great. The facility and food here are good. Rooms and swimming pool are great, though the pool is a bit too deep (150cm). This villa is close to Seminyak and Kuta beach. The location is good. People are kind here. The service is great and massage is excellent Too many mosquitos is a bit bothering, which makes me not sleep well. That's the only one I will complain.
"very good hospitality"
06/21/15 hdk16112014 Jamnagar, India
we are very much satisfied with hospitality at villa jerami. we lil faced probs about food but the staff made their efforts best to satisfy us. villa is very good. great greenery, cleanliness and peaceful and jolly atmosphere. we appreciate villa staff and their hospitality, their politeness.
"A perfect honeymoon destination"
06/21/15 Vinay S Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
If you want the following: a) An amazing "villa" place to stay @ Seminyak b) Enjoying private pool side sunshine among your loved ones c) Romantic set-up d) World class hospitality e) Relaxing spa this is the place to go. We were a newly wed couple who spent time here for our honeymoon. They had a special honeymoon package which included a private wine and dine at our villa. This has been the most perfect trip that we ever made and the villa jeraminess really just sunk in. Every corner of the private space which we got was excellently maintained. Most of the times you would never want to come out of the villa. Housekeeping was excellent. More importantly, the villa personnel always carried a genuine smile on their faces.