All hotels in Praiano, Italy

Delicious food
    Great room
    Bad internet service
"false advertising"
This was one of the worst travel experiences I've had in 20 years. when I was shown to my room it was NOTHING LIKE WHAT WAS ADVERTISED ONLINE. My room was a walk up, no balcony, the lights on stairs didn't work (not safe for a single female). I could not open windows as they faced the staff eating area. I accidentally locked myself out of room and they were able to "help me back in" using a screwdriver and pushing folding door in - again not safe for a single female. I then asked for another room and was abruptly told there were no other rooms available. end of discussion. rather than ruin dinner I had planned with friends I decided to make no more waves and decided to shower for dinner. THERE WAS NO HOT WATER....I suffered thru after 13 hours of travel. I then went to blow dry my hair and THE HAIR DRYER DIDN'T WORK EITHER. while I was supposed to be enjoying dinner I looked for another hotel nearby - luckily I was able to find one....the thought of staying by myself, away from main property, with no outdoor lights and a door that was clearly not secure scared me to death...
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
"Best place to stay between Amalfi and Positano"
Excellent choice when you visit positano or amalfi and especialy if you have a car. We had a wonderful room that was separated from the hotel over the cliff with amazing views from the balcony. Great staff. Excellent restaurant for dinner . Hope breakfast was a bit richer.bus stop is 2 min walk. Would definitely recommend.
4 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
PEER
"great viewsbut rooms old and dinghy."
Rooms are old and outdated, small, great blaconies, if you luycky to get a room with a balcony, The dinner was great at the hotel restaurant, breakfast so so. The staff is helpful especially antonio and catalina.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
p
"stay away"
Worn out hotel. Terrible food. Not recommended
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Fabulous experience! Owner runs a great hotel!!!"
Gorgeous views! Lovely hotel! Exquisite food! Great wedding venue. The owner was such a warm and wonderful guy. Picked me up off my feet and swing me around to tell me goodbye. We fell in love with all the people, from the guy who carried our luggage down all the stairs and back up to the special guy who made me cappuccinos with hearts in them every morning. Nice breakfast. Great restaurant for dinner. Convenient location on the "main drag" along the Amalfi coast. Do NOT miss Ravello!!! Oh, my!! My fav of all!! Of course, Positano is simply beautiful. Stop by the San Pietro Hotel to take pictures of this swanky cliff hanger hotel. A stunner! Pricey dinner but maybe drinks at the lobby bar would be advised!! Loved this place! Ask hotel about the private beach down the road. Nice day spent here! Would love to go back there again!!!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Texas Princess
Locanda Costa Diva was in an excellent location, a quieter part of the coast, between Amalfi and Positono. The view from the restaurant was breathtaking! The food was also very good as well as a great variety. Our room was private with a jacuzzi, but not much of a view. If they cut the oleander down, it would have a fabulous view of the sea. Maybe they think people would rather have the privacy. Our bed was very hard. I could feel the springs. The internet was very spotty. That was a little frustrating since I was trying to make some reservations. The staff was excellent and very helpful. My husband and I had a great stay despite a few irritations.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
carol
"Quiet family run hotel"
The hotel was perfect. It is outside the bustle of the larger cities and the views are amazing. The food at the restaurant is some of the best I had in Italy.
2 night family trip May 10, 2014
"Relaxing retreat"
The restaurant at costa diva has the best food we had in a places in Italy!
2 night romance trip May 18, 2014
Megan
"Pefect!"
Wonderful location on the coast. Friendly staff. You will fall in love with this place.
Other trip May 16, 2014
"The view was very good"
Most things in our room did not work. Jet tub, hair dryer, heater.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Sandy
"Beautiful serene views of the Amalfi Coast"
This hotel is very beautiful and perfect if you are looking for somewhere quiet to relax and enjoy some breathtaking scenery. The grounds for the hotel are overflowing with lemon trees, and flowers, and luscious scents of spring in bloom. Think of a natural flower garden cascading down the rocks down to the turquoise sea, and that is what you will find here. It is a quaint hotel, where they take care of their guests well-and seem to know there whereabouts. I felt like they looked after us. One night we came home late, and a path was lit to our room. That could have been very strategically placed motion sensors, but regardless-I certainly appreciated it. One thing to keep in mind that staying on the coast like this, will cost a small price every day if you happen to leave your room. There are multiple stairs, but the beautiful garden along the path should be enough to let you ignore the burning in your leg muscles. The menu is gourmet, and they seem to put a lot of care into the food that they serve. They keep your room immaculate. I could have sworn that every time we came back to our room, due to the smell, it must have been cleaned within 5 minutes. You never know if you will be safe in another country, but I definitely felt safe. I even noticed that the car parked right next to us had their ipad on their seat with the window down. That eased the fears I had about theft in Italy. The owner and his father are wonderful and cheerful.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
C
We would like to visit the Amalfi Coast. The rooms are very clean and the service is excellent. The staff is very kindly. The restaurent offers freshly foot. The breakfast is also for italian good
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Fabulous"
Costa Diva was paradise. Breath taking views, incredible staff, delicious food, and so much more. Filipo and Nicolla were so accommodating, you couldn't have asked for better service. Close to the bus stop, so easy to make daily trips up and down the coast. A perfect location to visit the entire Amalfi Coast. Hope to go back again very soon!
Other trip Mar 23, 2013

"Praiano/Positano just great,"
The location has to be the best of the Amalfi Coast. A great place to stay. Buses to Positano and all the way to Sorrento very close by. A most delicious breakfast with a great variety is the cream on the cake. All in all a most enjoyable stay is on offer here. Premises are very clean and well appointed.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
Joe and Lina
"beautiful"
This is possibly one of the most beautiful settings for a hotel you could imagine. Lush gardens complete with lemon grove overhanging the restaurant, and a comfortable bedroom, complete with balcony with stunning sea-view along the beautiful Amalfi coast. The hotel restaurant is excellent too. Car park attendant helpful in rather tight car park. Hotel situated off main road, on side of cliff with lots of steps, so wouldn't be very suitable for wheelchair users or disabled. Check location before you set off as my gps couldn't find address.
3 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Rebecca
"Very lovely hotel"
This is a beautiful hotel. It's 3 stars so don't expect mod con spa, but it's far better for that and one of the nicest places I've stayed. Most of the staff are friendly and helpful. Waking up and sitting on the terrace overlooking the beautiful blue sea was lovely. The breakfast is fantastic and the restaurant in general is superb. Thoroughly recommend it, a great gem in priaino.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Andrea
"Great Hotel , in all parameters"
Greate Hotel, Great room view stuff. with parking !!! and the price is also OK for this expensive area. the Hotel is alocate outside of the main towns in Amalfi coast but it's very close by waking to a very very sweet coast with a great resturant Trattoria Da Armandino.
1 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
mordechay
IL
"Nice place, amazing view, helpful staff"
This hotel was lovely. The staff couldn't do enough for us and the food was great. When we couldn't get a taxi for dinner one night one of the staff drove us in his car. So nice of them. The location is good. Ten minute walk to the beach, very close to both local and sita bus stops.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Friendly, family run hotel"
We had a wonderful 5 days at Locanda Costa Diva. Fantastic service from the friendly hardworking staff. We were pleasantly surprised to discover our room was on its own away from the main accommodation building and so had a private courtyard with lemon trees overhead and beautiful sea view! Good varied choice for breakfast , and sitting underneath lemon groves in the sunshine overlooking the sea was absolutely amazing ! We hadn't planned on eating at the hotel every night, but after a busy day walking miles or sightseeing it was great to return to the restaurant for our evening meal. There was always a table available and a warm welcome. We tried many dishes on the menu and enjoyed it all! House red wine was delicious served in jugs, which we could take back to our courtyard. The hotel was very quiet and relaxing during the day and at night.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
BeetleJan
"Excellent hotel"
Wonderful staff. Beautiful location & the restaurant was delicious. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
toni
"Better than I though"
First thing about this place...address that you get and enter in TomTom is different from actual address. We reached listed address which is about 5-7 km from actual hotel and high in mountains so we called hotel and old guy said in Italian take GPS and throw into sea !..Anyway after getting instructions from them we manage to reach hotel and first thing that you get is view...located on edge of the cliff with perfect sea view...Having breakfast with good coffee and lemons over your head is something that I will always remember. Another big plus is staff, very nice and friendly, I had big fun with la vecchio from restaurant ( old man in Italian) and I don't speak Italian and he doesn't speak English but we understand each other :) Only thing that might need improvement is connection to internet, signal is not really good but you can always sit in restaurant and connect without any problems. Also this place provide parking which is something important in this region. And because this is Amalfi coast...stairs, lots of them so get in shape, if you have mobility problem contact them first. Last thing, at night breakfast area is restaurant where we had dinner few times, nice decent meals so if you are tired of driving around or just lazy to go anywhere .... problem solved ...just remember if you are driving back this restaurant sometimes gets busy so you will need to leave keys with valet and he will park for you
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
M&W
Hotel was clean and comfortable and well located for accessing Marina di Praia beach. Staff were fairly quiet and we didn't interact with them much. Great views from the terrace and very peaceful. Amenities were basic but we did not require anything more. Location is further from the centre of town (15 minute walk) but there are plenty of restaurants nearby and the Marina di Praia side of town is lovely and welcoming and quiet with good restaurants.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2014
"Lovely position with great views"
I booked the hotel because it states that all rooms have sea views. Though technically correct, I was very disappointed with mine because the only small window overlooked a shared terrace and path to another room and so had to be curtained when inside. This meant the room felt like a cell and certainly no sea view. The shared terrace had a beautiful view which softened the disappointment. There were weddings on 2 nights out of my 4 night stay which were very noisy, so if you are hoping for a quiet evening on your terrace, check first. Finally, I found some of the staff somewhat off hand and unhelpful. I think this is a family run concern and it felt as though some members did not really want to be there! On the plus side the location is fabulous, right on the cliff edge: the restaurant, located under an arbour of lemon trees is charming and the food good and reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Fran
"Paradise"
I was tired and drained when I arrived, after three days at this little paradise I was energised and happy. I cannot thank you enough and hope to come back soon!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Excellent stay"
Firstly, faultless service, excellent food, and rooms were kept very clean throughout our stay. Their website suggests they can arrange tours for you when really they seemed limited to arranging a private taxi for you which could get very expensive very quickly - you can instead arrange group tours in nearby Amalfi though so this is a very minor criticism. The location within Praiano is great - right next to the bus stop and on the coast which means there are excellent balcony views.
7 night business trip May 10, 2014
"Lovely hotel in the heart of the Amalfi coastline."
The staff at the hotel were friendly and couldn't do enough for my husband and I. The hotel was centrally situated on the Amalfi coast and has breathtaking views over lomon trees and the ocean. The colours, the aromas, the sights.... Magnificent,
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
Marian
Superb hotel in a location looking straight out to sea. Staff and everyone were extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Highly recommended.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Beautiful place."
My son and I have just come back after spending five nights at Costa Diva. It is a beautiful and very special place. The views from the gardens and the restaurant are stunning. We dined in the hotel three times and the food was delicious. We found the staff in the hotel very friendly and helpful. Our room was comfortable and very clean and quiet, even when there was a wedding party in the hotel.. Praiano is quite a small, quiet place which suited us fine. It is easy to walk to the beach at Marina di Praio and the SITA bus stop is just outside the hotel if you want to explore other places along the coast. We loved our time at Costa Diva and hope to return soon.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Liz and Charlie
"Five star staff and restaurant"
All of the hotels in the Praiano/Amalfi coast area enjoy wonderful views over the coast however Locanda Costa Diva has something pretty special. The staff (Fillipo, Antonio, the restaurant staff, the housekeeping staff). We stayed in a Superior Room which had a jacuzzi bath with a view over the Amalfi coast - very pleasant after the long drive from Rome. The staff looked after us and the food was delicious.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
We enjoyed our stay here at this lovely, clean family-run locanda who did all they could to make sure we were comfortable. The view from the rooms were gorgeous. It is located at about a 10 minute walk from the main beach in Praiano which was very convenient. As we didn't want to stay anywhere where we had to climb too many steps, we decided to stay at this hotel and from here we made day trips to Ravello, Amalfi town, Positano and Capri.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
KC

"Roter Mond über der Amalfiküste"
das gesamte Ambiente des Hotels war beeindruckend, überall bemalte Keramiken und Fliesen, Decken aus Zirtonen ein grandioser Blick auf das Meer und gelassenes, sehr freundlich und zuvorkommendes Personal. Großartig.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"nettes Hotel"
nettes Hotel in guter Lage, gutes Frühstück, sehr gutes Restaurant, etwas chaotischer kl. Parkplatz aber man bemüht sich sehr die Autos zu "rangieren", wunderschöner Garten mit kleinen lauschigen Plätzchen, Liegewiese und sehr ruhig, allerdings muss mann Treppen mögen und gut zu Fuß sein! Zimmer unterschiedlich und könnten noch perfekter ausgestattet sein aber sehr sauber
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
DE
"Hyggelig hotel men noe overpriset"
Hotellet ligger i en hage som klatrer oppover i køippesiden og noen av rommene har flott havutsikt. Veldig god mat på hotellets restaurant og stemningsfult å spise under sitrontrær med utsikt over havet. Men vi var noe plaget av mygg de kveldene vi bodde der. Noe overpriset i forhold til comfort på rommene og veldig enkel frokost.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Turid
Wir waren leider nur eine Nacht dort. Aber es war traumhaft - und wir reisen wirklich sehr viel. Ein Problem ist nur die Anfahrt; an der Amalfiküste entlang ist halt es wirklich sehr eng. Super deshalb der eigene Parkplatz (mit Bewachung). Ein toller Ausblick aufs Meer und ein zauberhafter Garten sowie wirklich gutes Essen. Ich kann nur jedem empfehlen dort hinzufahren.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
DE
"Hotel avec superbe vue sur mer"
L'atout premier de cet hotel est sa superbe vue en terrasse sur la mer (sans acces). Nous avions une chambre assez simple (qui a dit minable?), sans fenetre, mais tres propre. Par contre, doté d'une petite terrasse avec LA vue. Ca va bien pour passer une nuit ou deux. En demi saison, c'est pas blindé et le restaurant de l'hotel est convenable en rapport Q/P.
Herve
FR
"Ein zauberhaftes Hotel, ein Garten Eden"
Ich wollte mich erholen, Sonne und Wärme tanken. Das Hotel liegt unterhalb der Küstenstrasse, umgeben von einem weitläufigen Garten mit Zitronen-, Granatapfel- und Olivenbäumen und freier Sicht aufs Mittelmeer. Vom Autoverkehr hörte ich nichts. Ich bewohnte ein Standardzimmer, geschmackvoll eingerichtet, mit Balkon und Meerblick. Auch das Restaurant kann ich absolut empfehlen. Die Küche ist wunderbar und die Bedienung aufmerksam. Ich habe die Woche, die ich in der "Locanda Costa Diva" verbracht habe, sehr genossen. ( Allerdings, was die weitere Umgebung betrifft betrifft, so kann man in "Teufels Küche " geraten. Die Küstenstrasse ist schmal und nicht für den heutigen Autoverkehr gebaut worden. Die Sita-Busse verkehren zwar nach Fahrplan, aber wenn sie voll sind, lassen sie einem nicht mehr einsteigen oder brausen einfach an der Haltestelle vorbei. Dann muss man sich in Geduld üben).
7 night trip Oct 13, 2014
Elsbeth Leisinger
CH
"Vacanza di 5 giorni"
Ho scelto questo hotel per una breve vacanza a maggio su suggerimento di un amico. Hotel non di lusso ma dove gli ospiti stanno veramente bene. Camere dotate di tutto quello che serve, estremamente pulite e silenziose. Vista mozzafiato da ogni punto della struttura. Giardini lussureggianti tenuti perfettamente. Relax massimo. Buono il ristorante. Personale eccezionale: professionale, gentile ed efficiente. Consigliatissimo!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Paolo
"Für Kurzurlaub akzeptabel"
Das Hotel liegt unterhalb der vielbefahrenen Küstenstraße. Die Lage ist aussichtsreich und ruhig. Allerdings sind die vielen Treppenstufen, die nach unten zu bewältigen sind, recht mühsam. Die Zimmer sind einfach aber ausreichend ausgestattet. Das Personal ist freundlich und bemüht.
Other trip May 26, 2014
DE
"Circondato da una limonaia sospesa sul mare"
Camere semplici ma funzionali e pulite. Gestione familiare con personale davvero molto cordiale. Le camere hanno terrazzi panoramici e sono circondate da uno spettacolare parco con limonaia... un piccolo paradiso sospeso sul mare.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Antonio
"Ein Paradies auf Erden"
Zum zweiten Mal hatten wir in zwei Jahren diese Unterkunft gewählt. Wir haben dort alles, was wir für einen aktiven Urlaub mit Genußaspekt brauchen. Super Ausgangslage für Wanderungen, Ausflüge und Kultur. Bereits am Morgen genießt man einen herrlichen Ausblick auf das Meer von der Zimmerterasse aus. Ein umfangreiches Frühstück, was man in traumhafter Atmosphäre unter Zitronenbäumen einnehmen kann, stärkt einen für die Erlebnisse des Tages. Das Hotel hat ein eigenes Restaurant mit hervorragender regionaler Küche (Fisch, hausgemachte Pasta usw.) und super zuvorkommendem Service. Hier wird die Leidenschaft eines echten Familienbetriebes deutlich. Wir waren bestimmt nicht das letzte Mal da. Vielen Dank der ganzen Familie Milo.
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
"Hotel in guter Lage"
Top Lage am Meer, nette Mitarbeiter, ein Frühstück das man getrost vergessen kann ohne Auswahl und Variation, ein Zimmer so klein dass sich weder im Bad 2 Personen aufhalten können noch im Zimmer ein Koffer aufgeklappt werden kann. Allgemeiner Komfort ist absolut nicht vorhanden, die Aussicht ist phantastisch, Parken höchst schwierig und von der Strasse zum Zimmer waren es 104 Stufen! Viel Spass mit dem Koffer! Darüber hinaus ist es im Restaurant teuer und die Karte spärlich. Wir würden nicht mehr buchen, auch wenn der Preis für diese Küste ok ist.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
DE
"Graziosissimo albergo sulla costiera Amalfitana"
Cordialità, servizio e cortesia fanno di Locanda Costa Diva un posto indimenticabile. Per non parlare poi della cucina: davvero squisita. La vista dalla nostra camera era da lasciare senza fiato. Il personale ha fatto di tutto per farci sentire a nostro agio. Davvero un posto da consigliare a chiunque voglia trascorrere una bella vacanza.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Augusto e Patri
IT
"Überragender Blick, sehr gutes Essen"
Das Hotel liegt wunderschön direkt an der Amalfitana, mit überrangendem Blick, eingebettet in einen grünen Zitronengarten. Die Zimmer sind sehr italienisch, das Essen frisch, äußerst lecker und preislich in Ordnung. Der Service lässt keine Wünsche offen. Der Strand ist nur wenige Gehminuten entfernt, die Parksituation optimal und problemlos. Verbesserungsbedarf gibt es lediglich beim Frühstück, welches eine relativ begrenzte Auswahl bietet.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
"Tolles Hotel für zwei"
Zwar ist das essen im Hotel gut aber leider viel zu teuer!! Und beim Frühstück kaum Auswahl!
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Romina
DE
"A superb hotel on the Amalfi Coast"
We had a very nice room with a balcony and our own sun beds. The hotel restaurant was really wonderful; a very nice breakfast and superb dinners with fresh fish every day. The hotel also has a personal and friendly atmosphere and is beautifully situated. We enjoyed our stay very much and would love to come back! Very good value for money!
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
"Selten schönes Hotel unter Zitronenbäumen!"
Dieses Hotel ist ein kleiner Schatz! Klein nur deshalb, weil es nur wenige Zimmer hat, aber sehr viel wunderschönen Garten mit herrlichen Blumen und Zitronenbäumen. Unser Zimmer hatte einen Balkon direkt über dem Meer, ein sehr geräumiges Bad und ausreichend Platz für Koffer und Kleider. Das Team besteht aus einer großen Familie, die sehr herzlich und freundlich ist. Das Frühstück war reichhaltig und gut. Wenn man im Restaurant isst, bekommt man frische, hausgemachte Pasta und tolle Fischgerichte. Wir haben uns in unseren 11 Tagen hier sehr wohl gefühlt!
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Cornelia
"Ottima scelta!!"
Struttura situata in una posizione strategica per visitare tutta la costiera. Camere carine e personali. Giardino interno, posto auto, e bellissimo panorama. Peccato la pioggia.. Tornerò in primavera!
Other trip Feb 18, 2013