Demetra Art Hotel, St. Petersburg
Located in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), Demetra Art Hotel is close to Transfiguration Cathedral, Summer Garden, and State Russian Museum. Also nearby are Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood and Kazan Cathedral.
Dining options at this St. Petersburg hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in the lobby. This is a smoke-free property.
The 57 air-conditioned guestrooms at Demetra Art Hotel include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer bathtubs or showers, bidets, hair dryers, and slippers. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $82
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 57 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Four Star St. Petersburg hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 570
- Conference space size (meters) - 53
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top St. Petersburg hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in St. Petersburg
- Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic HotelFrom
- Mary HotelFrom
"This is a fantastic place for every reason: proximity to sights, cleanliness, helpful staff, and comfort."Apr 8, 2015
- Oktiabrskaya Hotel, Ligovsky BranchFrom
"Staff was friendly and accomodating. Great location. No free breakfast, but restaurant next door is very nice."Apr 2, 2015
- Solo Sokos Hotel Palace BridgeFrom
DiningN.S.V.S. - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Demetra Art Hotel, St. Petersburg’s small print
Also known as
- Demetra Art Hotel
- Demetra Art Hotel St. Petersburg
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 890 for adults and RUB 320 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.