Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel, Kharkiv
Near Freedom Square
Classic, luxurious, and central, Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel places you a 7-minute walk from Freedom Square and Hosprom Metro Station. Attractions within a 20-minute stroll include Kharkiv State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre, and Stargorod, a Czech brewery and restaurant.
A walk to Shevchenko Park
Shevchenko Park, a 15-minute walk, offers a zoo, a botanical garden, and the Monument to the 50th Parallel, plus the famed Mirror Stream fountain just outside. In Gorky Park, a 30-minute stroll, you can cruise above the forest on the Kharkiv Cable Car.
Sauna or laps of the pool
The fitness center and indoor pool overlook the city, and the Finnish sauna, Turkish hammam, and luxurious spa cater to your wellness needs. Ranging from casual Terrace Grill to chic Sky Lounge, the 6 restaurants and bars offer something for all tastes.
Chic rooms with free WiFi
Offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, the 180 guestrooms are tastefully decorated using natural woods and plush textiles. You can slip into the bathrobe and slippers at the end of the day, and help yourself to a drink from the minibar.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $53
- Premier Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Classic Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Premier Double Room, 1 King Bed
- Premier Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 180 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 11 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-4 AM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Train station pickup *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Barbeque grills
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 16228
- Conference space size (meters) - 1508
- Conference center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and thalassotherapy.
DiningThe Pacific Spoon - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The Terrace - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Amadeus Viennese Cafe - This café serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Sky Lounge - Onsite brasserie. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Lobby Bar - Onsite brasserie.
Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel, Kharkiv’s small print
Also known as
- Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel
- Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel Kharkiv
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
Rollaway beds are available for UAH 200 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of UAH 280 per person (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of UAH 200 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.