All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jln. Beraban 88X, Br.Taman, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"decent place decent location"
Decent place for the money But not the most luxurious.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"One of the worst "Hotel" Experiences"
I had one of the worst hotel experiences at the Seminyak Village. I made a booking for a deluxe room but when I got there, it was conveniently booked out. They gave me a standard room instead and I can only describe it as a hostel at best. The room was disusting, the bathroom smelled, and there were bugs everywhere. The hotel was so bad that I checked out the next day. They told me that they were sorry and that I would receive a discount the next time I stayed there. That will never happen again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Hotel is great but don't expect internet service"
Very, very nice place with friendly staff, big pool, clean rooms. Far from the beach so walking to the beach is a chore. Also internet in only available at the lobby, the main pool area and restaurant. We found the pool area to have internet connections only 50% of the time, so that was disappointing. The breakfast is probably 2 star at best. But we had a villa with a yard and private pool and we loved it. For the money, I recommend this place for sure. Just be sure to get a mosquito repellant unit which they will provide if asked. It plugs into the outlet and keeps them away and works fairly well.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Igor
Excellent value for money. Air conditioners in rooms a little noisy!
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Beautiful!"
This place exceeded expectations. The villa itself was absolutely beautiful, tastefully decorated, comfortable beds, working fans and AC, beautiful bathrooms with soft towels and nice shampoo and soap. the kitchen had frequently restocked complementary water, soda and beer for less than the prices in the markets, and a really excellent breakfast with some of the best bread I've had in a long time. The staff was kind and respectful and helpful and welcoming, and the owner ha excellent recommendations for where to go and eat on the Island. I would strongly recommend this place for anyone coming to Gili.
Trip with friends Jun 14, 2013
"Handy location"
Seminyak Village is an older style Bali hotel, large spacious rooms, very large pool and very friendly and helpfull staff. Located in the back streets near Seminyak Square. We booked this hotel for our final 3 nights in bali as I had not stayed in Seminyak before, it was a great choice and close to shops, restaurants and beach. The hotel is in need of maintenance and the internet service was a bit patchy but that seems to be normal in Indonesia. Great value for the cost.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2013
"will back if we back bali next trip"
excellent . it was really nice n convenient hotel at bali .
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
han
The rooms were very spacious and the pool area was very nice. We received a warm welcoming including a free welcome drink each to be redeemed at the poolside bar. However the breakfast buffet choice was limited and food was left uncovered.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012

"Great pool great location"
No internet in room and breakfast not included but excellent location and fantastic pool and room.
5 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Rachel
"Close to everything"
Rooms were beautiful and huge with lots of windows ( just like the pictures) bed very comfortable and bathrooms are basic but large. They even left us a welcome gift upon arrival. There were some minor repairs needed in the room, and small black bugs were on the walls and in the curtains ( the hotel left us with a plug in bug repellant in the room, which we used) kept them to the bathroom mostly... Not a big deal. The pool was very large, but looked as though it hadn't been cleaned for a few days and no cushions we provided for the slatted loungers. There seamed to only be a few guests at what seemed to be a large resort, but great value for money
1 night romance trip May 5, 2015
Kristin
"recommend this hotel"
Good hotel and location. Only improvement would be better wifi in the rooms.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Nikki
"Seminyak Village Review"
- Cheap price with good value for money - Good location close to restaurants - x 2 flat-screen TVs in room - Reasonable service but had to ask repeatedly for towels and bottled water - Free airport transfer service was good - TV reception was poor - Hot-water was intermittent
7 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Cathleen
"Stop Over"
We simply wanted a cheap room for a 12hr stay over between flights. We had a Standard Twin Share. The room was secure and the shower / bth room was clean.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Marcus
"Needs a overhaul"
This resort is very run down and needs some work done to it. When we arrived it was very quiet so we we're upgraded from a family room to a villa for no extra charge when I requested it. The staff were pleasant. The villa was better for my family ( 12& 14yr children). Still not very clean though. The whole resort had no atmosphere, hard to find staff to get a drink around pool and restaurant run down too with basic meal. Overall a bit disappointing but you get what you pay for. We still had a great time but won't be going back to this one next time.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Wendy
"Value for money"
The hotel good value for the money we paid. The staff were friendly the rooms were average. The most dissapointing part was the wifi is very very weak and can only get internet from two locations. The hotel is close to the shopping area and bars. Very quiet hotel the pool area is nice. The rooms are clean but very out of date. The staff were the main reason why we would go back.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Johnson Family
"Cheap hotel"
Great pool. Check room first. Mine had no windows and smelt of mould and sewage. Close to shops
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
michael
"Average hotel , good price, hard to find!"
- Close to high street in Seminyak but can be hard to find the first time. Wifi only works near the pool area. Walk from the reception to the room is loooonnng. Room was clean, air con was working and had hot water. Quite location and pool is nice
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
DTM
"GREAT location"
Nice hotel , great location ( at 100m of Seminyac center ) and very good value for money. Service is good, there are always bottles of water, coffee and tea in the room. Bathroom not very well but not too bad. Wifi works only around the pool.
2 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
lilas Rose
"Lively location, sufferable service"
Stay here for the location (close to the main ritzy road in Seminyak with lots of shopping and eating and relatively close to the beach) the nice pool area, and the clean functional rooms. Don't stay if you value helpful service, good internet connection (only available in pool area and poor at that - very frustrating when you're trying to book your next room) or expect consistent rates. The first room we booked through hotels.com was lavishly big, so we asked to downsize the next night because we didn't need a room that could sleep 4. We were shown a much smaller more reasonable room, but were quoted a higher price then what we paid for the bigger room!
1 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Cassidy
"Great value for money"
Very basic simple accommodation but has all you need, lovely pool nice restaurant to have breakfast and we met some lovely people.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Janine
"Disappointing place in very ordinary location"
Our "superior" room was reminiscent of a flat in a 1960s Eastern Block high rise. Room was clean enough but it smelt. Wouldn't want to stay there again and for the price very disappointing
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
The Seminyak Village was a great hotel - clean and great facilities, I wished I stayed there longer. My only disappointment was that I was visibly unwell while waiting for my room and no one ever asked if I was ok or if I needed anything,
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jo
NZ
"Great value in Seminyak."
Comfortable room at a great price, concierge and staff were friendly and helpful, short walk to Seminyak Square and reasonable walk to Seminyak Beach.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price."
We had a great stay. If your looking for a cheap place to chill by the pool and sleep then this is definitely suitable. The hotel is rather old and could do with some new sheets and towels, but you pay for what you get. Our main concern is that they had a cocktail menu and spirit menu but only actually sold beer and soft drink (there is a little shop down the road that sells liquor so not to much of an issue). The restaurant sold cheap tasty food for the times we didn't want to leave the pool side. I would recommend this to families and groups of friends.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Brooke
"Nice and welcoming"
Hotel was a bit old. Probably needs some work, but at the same time this was the appealing part for me. I don't enjoy the 'new Bali'. Staying at a more traditional and not pretentious hotel was exactly what I wanted. If you want somewhere a bit fancier don't stay here. The rooms were always clean as were the grounds. The shower didn't work very well, but I say if you've got running water then you can get clean. The location was awesome. The staff didn't speak a great deal of English, but again this was comforting. The restaurant menu was nice and cheap. They didn't have a lot to offer but what they did was delicious. I would come back here. I can see how people would write bad reviews but I also think they have a mentality of "I come to bali to live like royalty". This is fine, just spend more to get that desire met.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Great Value for Seminyak, close to everything"
Got a great deal through Expedia (booked last minute), very happy with the hotel and the staff were fantastic, very children friendly, Ive been to Bali about 30 times and this trip was one of my most enjoyable.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
the price was great and i was pleasantly surprised with the location and state of the room. awesome large pool area and we stayed up late having drinks by the pool with no complaints from the staff! great way to meet like minded travellers :)
4 night trip May 12, 2014
"Not great"
Booked to stay here for the day as our flight wasn't until late evening, staff not great like we had in other places, pool dirty at one end and room very basic. Had good cable channels was the only good thing really
Other trip May 25, 2014
Amber
Photos do not represent the condition and tidiness of the room. We stayed two nights which was enough for us. The room is adequate if you are on a budget.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"You get what you pay for..."
My family and I stayed here in Jan 2014, in a self contained 2 bedroom villa. The negatives: • Air cond was not cool enough HOWEVER after discussing with reception, it was immediately rectified and excellent for the rest of our stay. • DVD player in 2nd (kid's) room didn't work AGAIN after discussion it was immediately fixed. • Shower head needs replacing. • No toaster in the kitchen. The positives: • Cleaned everyday, really well. • Great location, close enough to walk to nightlife and shopping but quiet enough not to be disturbed. • Beautiful private pool in villas, very relaxing Overall, great value for money but don't expect 5 star luxury.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Mum
"Good size pool but the rooms need refurbishing."
Travelled with my children. Stayed in a basic family room. Staff responded quickly to plumbing problems. Pool is great and big, location is good but hotel needs to be updated. Restaurant not very appealing either.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Good general"
Good, just a little dirty bathroom
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Valdeir
"Overated and more like 2 stars hotel :("
The service from the staffs was good and they were friendly. But from the hotel its self i'd say its more like 2 stars hotel, not 3 stars hotel. The pictures looked so nice thats why i booked it, but when i arrived there i was so speechless to see how old and dirty the hotel was. The walk from the entrance to the room was so bad, dark and kind of scary at night, i'd recommend girls not to stay there by your self! The hotel was located on the alley and takes 5mins to the main road, i'd recommend girls not to walk by your self at night! So, i didnt sleep in this hotel at all and i couldnt cancel my booking for that 4days, i slept in upaasha hotel where my friends stayed at (so awesome!) So imo, its better to pay little bit more to get better hotel. However, if you are backpacker and come to bali for fun with your friends and need budget accomodation, this place is alright. Hope its helpful :)
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Angelia
"To much mud"
The first 4days out of our 10 where terrible so much mud, and yes I know it's the rainy season but we couldn't get in or out our room without getting mud on every thing, the mud was 3in thick and then rain, the tiles very slippery and dangerous. Our inclosed yard became a second swimming pool. then we got moved to another room which meant we were all sleeping together .but at least we could get in and out of our room .would we go back NO , THE OWNER NEEDS TO SPEND SOME MONEY. The staff where nice and tried to help. The building was CRAP When we moved they tried cleaning the drains out. THANK YOU TO THE STAFF. TO THE OWNER PUT YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET AND SPEND SOME MONEY, THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW HOTELS BEING BUILT YOU NEED TO BUCK UP AND FIX UP.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Sanni
"Nice location, close to everything."
Air conditoner leaked for 3 days before they decided to change our room.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Leeanne
"Not really as advertised"
The people were pleasant, the place needs updating. Location is quiet, air conditioning worked well, beds are way too soft, rooms were good size. the bathroom had a drain issue, slow draining water in the shower and sink. Basically we were a little bit surprised at how rough some of the facility was. Forget about eating breakfast there. Better to go out to the main street and pay for a better meal. Pool was good, I think for the price, it is probably OK, considering the current low value of the rupiah. If the exchange rate was stronger for the rupiah, I would not be pleased. I probably would not stay there again. Too many other choices in Bali.
7 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Nice hotel, restaurant too close to the road"
The executive rooms at the hotel were lovely. The pool room were very small. I booked the executive room as no pool rooms were available. Friends booked the pool room and then we're offered an upgrade . The cost was refunded as a Credit towards their hotel purchases. I felt very annoyed by paying an extra $500 for the room and was not rewarded.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Tammy
"Very good pool"
Worth for its price
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
"I booked the Villa. Not worthy the money."
The Villa looked old and dirty. Beds were not confortable. No breakfast included.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2013
SG
"Terrible hotel experience"
Could not thought of even worse experience. The rooms were old and dirty. There were sign of wearing inside everywhere of the room, like rusted toilet handle and dirty mark on walls. The furniture appeared old to the extent that u dare not put anything inside. It teached me how a normal hotel could already earn credits in tourists' mine.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
SG
"Room to swing a couple of cats"
Magic place, myself and girlfriend had a villa, loved the space, outdoor living at its best, staff very helpful and friendly, good price good location. One gripe was that the bed wasnt the most comfortable, but apart from that, would stay again.
5 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Close to Main Street"
I booked without really looking around the Resort is 10 years old and needs work my TV was Crap but overall I did enjoy my stay.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
pete
"Good location in Seminyak"
This was my second stay at this hotel on this trip and I'd probably stay here again, as the price and location are right for me. Nice pool area (but also the only place wifi is available) and decent rooms. Well located near endless restaurant, shopping options in Seminyak. I didn't eat at the restaurant, so I can't comment. Nice to have free shuttle to and from the airport.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
very quiet, not fancy, but peaceful
4 night trip Jul 26, 2013
betsy
"Good base to explore Ubud"
Nice quiet place very close to monkey forest and the main town.Very good breakfast.. You have to try the banana pancake.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
Martin
NZ
"Ideal, quiet, friendly, clean."
I stay here regularly, often just as a 1 or 2 night stopover before travelling up the West Coast to visit friends in their village. It is ideal as it's close to all you need in Seminyak but tucked quietly away 5 minutes down a laneway with secure compound walls. The pool side rooms are the best having recently been renovated, best to pay for a renovated room, some of the older ones are still a bit "tired" but they are working on them. The AC is great. The beds huge & so comfy. Staff are wonderful, they'll know your name 5 mins after you arrive & greet you in a friendly way everytime they see you. Food is good & cheap for a hotel. Drinks by the pool are cheap too.The Indo & Balinese dishes & breakfast are the closest you'll find to authentic at any hotel, or restaurant in Seminyak ( sad that so many of the other places westernise the food so much), but their western food is good too. and the staff are wonderful. I've already booked 3 nights back there for Christmas. This willnow be my home in Seminyak for my regular trips to Bali to visit my adopted family.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Good spot just off the Seminyak main drag"
Good hotel, nice pool area. Wifi only works at pool though. Friendly staff, not much going on though. Restaurant on site seemed mostly empty, mostly because there are endless good quality food options a short walk away.
3 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"maintenance required"
Loved the place, the staff were excellent. However there were many maintenance issues, which need fixing.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"relaxing holiday"
We stayed in the Private Pool Villa, with 2 sons. Great area for families and privacy. Walking distance to good cafes and shops.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Rod
"Great time had, thanks"
Thanks to staff for upgrade, enjoyed the stay
5 night trip Jun 12, 2013