All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
1-2 Serjeants InnFleet Street, LondonEnglandEC4Y 1LLUnited Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Good internet service
"The night time staff couldn't keep us down!"
The daytime staff was great! The night time staff was pretty underwhelming in the attitude dept. Yes I'm a 30 year old hipster with full sleeves but I paid just as much as everyone else and money is not a problem as the day time staff could tell by the massive rock on my fiance's hand. They treated us with class and grace while the night time staff treated us with being ignored, bad information and judgement.
7 night romance trip Mar 22, 2016
Todd
The staff was courteous and attentive. I loved everything about my stay. The wifi was fast and easy to connect to. I would stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
"Fabulous Hotel!"
Great little boutique hotel located on Fleet Street so quiet in the evenings and weekends. It's in between to Underground Stops, Blackfriars and Temple so you have to walk a bit but it's directly in front of several bus lines. Loved the bed and soaking tub, room was very modern yet comfortable and staff was so helpful and friendly. I highly recommend!
4 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Mona
Great luxury hotel. In a quiet neighborhood so things shut down early but a bus stop is across the street from the hotel. Very roomy and loved the deep tub!
5 night trip Dec 21, 2015
Agatha
"Great hotel but dusty"
Great location. Walking distants to everywhere. Safe areas to walk around. Nice hotel even though the room was very dusty. Room had too much dust. We have travel to many different cities/countries stayed at many hotels but this one hotel was the most dusty of all. We didn't stay in hotel much because of our all day touristy activities.
4 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Cuong
We stayed for 8 nights over Xmas and this hotel was perfect. Modern, high quality, staff was great. We toured all of London and found it central and easy walking to everything. It's also an easy walk from the train of you are coming from the airport. I will say there was some work being done on the ThamesLink between Gatwick and the city so getting there was more complicated than normal but the staff at the train were very helpful coming and going and we did it without issue, so don't let that dissuade you.
8 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
"Two suggestions"
The hotel was very nice and matched our expectation. Its location is perfect, especially if you know well the London bus system. Room conditions are excellent too - clean and modern. My two concerns are (1) while the bathtub is deep enough for soaking, some handles should be installed for safety concern. It is quite difficult to get in and out the bathtub without handles; (2) the sitting ring of the toiler is exceptionally narrow. Honestly, very comfortable to sit on it. Other than these, everything is perfect.
4 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
This hotel was great, in a perfect location for great sightseeing! Walkable to plenty of sights and not too far of a cab ride/tube ride to plenty of others! Very clean and a great staff! Perfect stay!
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Would stay there again"
The hotel is quiet, clean, and trendy. The staff is accomodating and friendly. Location is great, although some taxi drivers have a hard time finding it as you have to enter from a small alley-like street. The only reason I gave the staff a 4/5 is that the concierge gave us the wrong information about some things and caused us to miss changing of the guards which we could have seen by adjusting our schedule. Would recommend.
Other trip Dec 26, 2015
"Centrally located in London yet unto itself!"
A relaxing getaway in this very centrally located and well appointed hotel. We very much appreciated the friendly and courteous staff. The location is central yet in it's own quieter and hip courtyard. We had some connectivity and speed issues with WiFi, a brief though very early blasting of an unwelcome alarm one morning, along with some glitchy lighting/electricity. We were surprised that only one robe and one set of slippers were set out for our party of two for the duration of our stay. Good sized rooms for London. Quiet upper floors!
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"London getaway"
Enjoyable. Lovely hotel. Great location.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Anne
"Excellent Location, Clean, Comfortable"
We stayed here for 5 nights. The hotel was about 7-10 minute walk from the tube (Temple stop). The hotel was walking distance to lots of restaurants, coffee shops, shopping, and grocery stores. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet (very important!). Full breakfast was included in our stay, which was a big plus. Another thing we appreciated was the complimentary bottles of still and sparking water. The staff was polite and friendly. My only complaint (very small) was that there was no hook for the towels near the shower and near the sink. Will definitely stay here again!
5 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
"cold reception"
asked for info about the hotel's compound, receptionist said will print something out and deliver to the room, but for three days nothing came through; assigned a room at the very end of the extra long corridor without even asked if we wanted that though the floor was far from full.
3 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
Lui Kin Alec
"Great hotel and service in a busy section of town"
Hotel was amazing and service was exceptional. The only drawback is that it's in a busy section of town.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Lovely hotel with great breakfast and stylish rooms. Very quiet for central London. Neighborhood is dead on weekends but lively and interesting on weekdays. Easy to get to tube stops and buses for access to the rest of London.
4 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
"Repeat customer who remains totally satisfied."
Second stay at this property. Excellent experience. Top-flight service and the restaurant remains very good.
4 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Kathryn
"Exceeded my expectations"
This hotel was a great find. We were staying in a more expensive hotel nearby but found it a bit stuffy so moved here. It is a modern and fun hotel but also has all the ammenities you would normally want. The room was quiet and large. We upgraded to a junior suite at check-in and that came with access to the club room which was well worth it. There was complimentary drinks and wine/beer and a good selection of breakfast and sandwiches throughtout the day. Bed was very comfortable. Bath had shower and a deep tub. Everything was spotless and clean throughout. The location was somehow quiet even thought it is on a busy street (it's set back a bit). The heart of Soho and other tourist areas are very close.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
wade
"great value great location 5 stars!!!!"
incredible hotel, Staff was amazing. very good value. incredibly happy. London blew my mind and The Apex Temple Court is a fantastic hotel and an amazing value.
5 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
Great hotel. Room and bathroom were pleasantly larger than we had expected. Wasn't much of a view but the hotel is close to so many great sites in central London. Will definitely stay again next time we visit.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Matthew
"Cute hotel"
Silly but annoying thing - NO plug sockets in bathroom. They provide a hair dryer but you have to use it outside as you can't plug it into anything in the bathroom itself. Aside from that the hotel was lovely.
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Naomi
"Close to Covent Garden and the Theater District"
Very nice luxe hotel with great amenities. Comfortable, roomy, updated rooms. Great gym.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Great Location and Hotel!"
The Apex staff is very friendly and attentive. The hotel is located within walking distance of the major sights we wanted to see as well as others that we found in the area: St. Bride's Church; Somerset Gallery and the London Temple Church. The English Breakfast is an excellent value given the quality and variety of the food. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was large but could have had better lighting. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend the Apex Court.
5 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
vera
Great!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
rosario
"Pristine and comfortable"
Loved our deluxe room. Spacious, quiet, comfortable and modern. Bathroom was huge and spotless. We purchased the "club room" feature, which was a huge bonus - complementary beverages, drinks and canapés that we enjoyed before we went out for the day. We wish we had booked the room for longer.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Kimberly
Our family came to London for a weekend of sightseeing. At Apex, we were given two connecting rooms which were comfortable, spacious and quiet. We found the staff to be very professional and accommodating, going the extra mile to make our stay enjoyable. Would highly recommend.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Toni
"Very nice hotel in a good location"
On Fleet Street, centrally located, room was modern, pleasant. The hotel had the amenities one would expect at this price.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Sandy
"Good location and staff but cramped bedroom"
Generally well located. A bit of a walk to any of 3 tube stations. Hotel has friendly staff, good decor and furnishings. The room itself was somewhat cramped. Little room for the desk chair, and when closet doors are open you cannot get by in the narrow corridor between bedroom and bathroom. The bathroom is large and well appointed.
6 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"I love this hotel."
I came to London for business. A colleague suggested I stay at the hotel because of its close proximity to our meeting place on Fleet Street. He was spot on. Upon entry and registration, the desk clerk personally showed me the hotel amenities. He answered every question I had and immediately made me feel at home. This was much welcomed after taking the red eye from the US and then having problems getting into the city due to the trooping of the colors (Queen's birthday). I had a deluxe room that included the lounge - get it. The breakfast is filling and good. It's basically a continental breakfast - cereal, rolls, salmon (very good), meats, coffee and tea. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great find"
Excellent in every way. First time at an Apex hotel. Extremely pleased.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
steven
"Beautiful place in the business district"
My husband and I stayed at the Apex Temple Court at the end of a 12 night cruise. The hotel is located in the business district, and thus has a lot of restaurants/cafes in the area for breakfast and an early dinner. However, most things close early (around 7ish), unless you want to eat in the hotel restaurant (nice place), or a pub. The hotel is beautiful. The bed was very comfortable and well appointed. The bathroom was fabulous with a huge soaker tub and separate shower. They provide Eminance shower products, a nice fluffy robe and slippers. Check in time is not until 2:30pm, but we arrived at 10am and they allowed us to leave our bags and go sightsee. By the time we returned, our room was ready, our bags were in it, we were given the key to our room and the pass code to the free high speed wifi. Excellent place to stay and close to the tube.
4 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Nice hotel. Clean, efficient, good location. Staff helpful.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Wonderful location in London."
Great location and service from a very pleasant staff. Everything about this hotel worked well. If you are trying to save money on transportation to and from the airports and are using a service other than the professional taxi companies fair warning: the hotel is a little hard to find. Our service failed to pick us up on time because they said they couldn't find the hotel. We ended up taking a £80 taxi ride to Heathrow.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Great hotel, clean and new"
We enjoyed out stay at this hotel, the rooms where spacious, clean and new. The bed was comfortable and the extra large towels where nice. The bathroom was nice, TV and the over all service was very good. I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Will stay here again"
Amazing luxury hotel in a great location that is away from the hustle and bustle but in a easy transited part of London. Will go back and stay next time!
4 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Great hotel minutes to Tube."
Great hotel with rather comfortable bed and pillows. Very clean. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Perfect for Some"
I've stayed at the Apex Temple Court twice, so far, and I loved it each time. The location is fantastic, between St. Clement Danes and St. Paul's, near the river, not far from Covent Garden, with an extremely useful bus stop right outside the front courtyard. My room was spotless, comfortable, and very well appointed. I was on the fifth floor, overlooking the rear courtyard, and I was never disturbed by noise of any kind. I also appreciated the little things, like a good desk lamp and two bedside lamps in addition to the overhead lighting. Plenty of closet space, ample bathroom space (with separate tub & shower), an in-room safe, a mini-fridge, electric kettle, etc. Finally, the staff were extremely welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The Apex Temple Court Hotel was my home away from home while I was in London and I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Therese
"Very nice hotel"
Staff was polite and helpful. Great central location with 5 minute access to two tube stations. Plenty of food options nearby.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Jake
Very nice hotel, with modern amenities, in central London. Quiet area
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"A really great stay"
This is a wonderful hotel. The modern interior, the comfortable rooms and helpful staff were all perfect. The location on Fleet Street was great. The Club Lounge was a great place to unwind after a fun day exploring London.
4 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Margaret
"Perfect for one person on a short business trip"
Excellent location just off Fleet Street. The room was quite small, perfect for one person on a short business trip. I would definitely stay again. One note: I used Google Maps to find it, but good luck if I had been trying to use street signs!
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
Bradford
"First trip to see London"
Great location, new hotel, not all the cab drivers knows it yet. Walking distance to all the tourists attractions.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
Vilius
"Holidays in London"
We visited London for our honeymoon and couldn't be happier with our decision to stay at Apex Temple Court. When we checked in on Christmas, the staff was welcoming and friendly. The bar had great food. The lounge, which was well-stocked with snacks, drinks, and reading material, was a great place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. The location cannot be beat, a close walk to everything. After our initial arrival, we didn't take a bus, the tube or cab once! When we return to London in the future we will definitely have Apex Temple Court on the top of our list.
8 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Near Thames River, Trafalgar Square, Westminster"
The hotel staff is the best. Very professional, friendly, helpful and courteous. The food at the restaurant is good and our beds were very comfortable. Nice and clean. Don't hesitate.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
kathleen
"Perfect Location"
I was only in London for 2 days/1 night. My main focus was to visit Tate Modern. This hotel is perfect location. short walk to Tate over bridge. I traveled solo and felt extremely safe in neighborhood. Highly Recommend.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2014
ELIZABETH
"Very nice and great value for price"
We stayed in the hotel for 3 days over Xmas. The rooms were really nice and the bed very(!!!) comfortable. Location is almost the best. a 10 minute walk from the sites. Staff was super nice. Rally nothing bad to say .
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Comfort in The City"
Great hotel in a central location for City sites. Our room was very comfortable and early check in was not a problem when we arrived. I would highly recommend the Apex Temple Court.
6 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Lea Ann
"What a gem!"
What a charming hotel in an interesting location. The staff was polite and helpful. I had friends staying at more expensive hotels who said that they would definitely stay at the Apex Temple. I look forward to staying there again.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Suzan
As usual the Apex Temple Court did not dissappoint, the staff were superb even going and baking a Croissant especially for me in the morning as there were none let when I went down late for breakfast. Lovely and quiet and spotless throughout the hotel.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Great hotel in a central location. The staff were friendly and the room was spotless. The food in the restaurant was also very good. I plan on using this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"Short Holiday Stay"
The staff were very welcoming to this modern and comfortable hotel. Well located for West End and Covent Gardens Area as well as the Victoria Embankment area. The room was excellent with all necessary facilities on offer too.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014