All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
1-2 Serjeants Inn, Fleet Street, London, England, EC4Y 1LL, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Great room
"nice hotel within walking distance of key landmark"
Beatiful hotel at a convenient location. Staff very helpful and full breakfast terrific but way too much food.
Gwyn
"Awesome location.. NO AC in Autumn!"
Location Location Location!!!! Awesome location! We upgraded to the suite, which was still quite small, but very cute and comfortable. Our biggest complaint in Europe has been that the unseasonably arm temperatures made the rooms very hot. I also did not like the fact that there was no place to stash suitcases or unpack. Our room upgrade was a joke because, we had to leave our luggage on the couch. We ordered room service every morning and ate in the hotel on the first night and it was good. There are lots of pubs and restaurants in the area, so the best thing about it was the location! The staff was also very friendly.
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Tracy
"Apex rocks."
We took overnight flight and they were able to check us early. The room was noisy because of the construction outside. They changed our room and upgraded us to a suite. The staff is excellent and trying to help you in every way. Wonderful and very pleasurable experience staying at the Apex. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
cantorpop
"Comfortable, clean, and convenient hotel."
I had a great stay and the location was ideal. It's close to many attractions and you can walk to a lot of the action at night. The room was extremely comfortable and super clean. I would definitely recommend based on those factors alone. The bar and restaurant were also great and the service of the staff was excellent.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Brendan
"perfect location/great service, once you find it"
this is an elegant, first rate hotel just off fleet street and walkable to dr johnson's house, the strand, somerset house and covent garden. the lobby is hip and cool, once you find it through the labyrinth of temple street off the back entrance of down a poorly marked alley called Serjeant's Inn. a fleet street address would have saved me a ton of time but it was good fun and a great surprise when i got there. featuring the best bathroom this side of the atlantic, it had a huge ofuro like type, two televisions and a separate sitting area, as well as luxurious robe, free waters, and a glass enclosed shower with amenities. staff were unusually helpful, permitted me a late check out so that i could attend a class.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Leslie
"Nice, clean and spotless."
The hotel is just spotless. Cleaner you will not find and very friendly and helpful staff at the lobby. The only thing perhaps is the pricetag. Other nice hotels should have opened up for this price. And notice, taxes not included in the price you get initially here at hotels.com. Then just stay away from the breakfast area. Two slices of bacon with a tiny dash of scrambled eggs are not worth 23-25 £. Even thou coffie follows. But... a cobweb you will not find in the hotel. Yes, I could use this again.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Páll
"Stay here, you won't regret it."
Awesome hotel. New, well-run property in an outstanding location. Great staff. Wonderful food. I can't imagine staying anywhere else.
7 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
kathryn
This Hotel is an excellent starting point to discocer the inner city of London. Hervorragender Ausgangspunkt für ein Wochenende im Herzen Londons.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Was very impressed, with the location easy to find. Central to most areas of interest. Room we booked, was a standard king.very spacious. Large bathroom,Very modern. Bed was so comfortable. Best nights sleep.The staff from when we checked in to check out where very polite and helpful,will stay there again when in London
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Excellent place to stay in downtown London"
Everything at Apex Temple Court was perfect. Great place to stay in London. I hope to stay there again soon.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Jim B.
"Lovely London Lodging"
We enjoyed our room, the restaurant, the staff, and the location.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Corinne
"Excellent hotel on Fleet Street"
Clean, chic hotel, reasonable rates for London. Loved our stay there
"Awesome experience"
Great place right in middle of all famous sights . Staff was so very helpful and even upgraded our room. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
s henry
"Well located"
A very comfortable hotel close to the theater district, Covent Garden, etc.
"Very nice"
We were only at the Apex for one night. Location was fun but further away than I thought it would be from heathrow. Close to restaurants and fun pubs. Only drawback on the hotel is that it sits against a very large office building. So if you don't have your curtains pulled tight you get to enjoy morning coffee with the office staff next door! Yikes! For the price I would have liked a more accommodating view? Staff was was very helpful and had our room ready early. We were so thankful as we had just gotten off of a 9 hour flight.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"London stay"
We stayed 4 nights before a British Isles cruise and 4 nights after the cruise. The first 4 nights were a very good experience with a large room that was quiet. We had breakfast at the hotel 3 days and drinks a couple of nights and found the staff to be very competent. The second stay was a much different experience. We were given a regular room that overlooked the courtyard that you pass through to get into the hotel, so we had to keep our shades drawn in order to not be observed by all who came in. Every night we were woken up by noise - someone pounding on a neighbors door, yelling in the courtyard, etc. - and were not happy about that. We had breakfast 2 mornings at the hotel and the service was disastrous with forgotten items, trouble getting the attention of the wait staff, meals wrong, etc. We stopped eating at the hotel for that reason. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful, except for directing us to a Tube station that had been closed for 5 months to catch a train to the airport the last day.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Travellers
"good hotel"
Location, services very good. Some stairs at the entrance and nobody to help you with the luggage.... I do not know why they charge for that breakfast, nice but .... at the street, left on fleet stret a good boulangerie, very good bread, on the other side of the street, left a coffehouse... small markets near by. Blackfriers station, with elevators and acess to the aiport (change on Baron Court, three meters to blue line) very nice. Sain Pauls is very near... Red Line to oxford center at saint pauls. Very handy.....
4 night trip Aug 2, 2014
robson
Nice hotel, but very expensive for drinks and coffee!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Moyra
"Great London Hotel"
Perfectly classic on the outside and modern on the inside. Super staff, comfortable rooms and great location. Can't ask for more.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Overall great hotel!"
We stayed in 4 different hotels during our two week stay in Europe and this was our favorite. It was very quite but also very close to all major locations and the underground station. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend staying here to a friend.
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Dante
"A very nice hotel that doesn't break the bank."
I spent 4 nights in London - one at the Charing Cross Hotel and three at the Apex Temple Court. I loved the location of the Charing Cross Hotel, but in every other aspect, the Apex was far superior - and it was $150 less per night. Modern clean rooms. Welcoming service oriented staff. Lovely building with a simple yet elegant decor. My room was modern, bright, clean, spacious (for London) and quiet - except when my neighbor would leave in the morning. The headboard is attached to the wall and when my neighbor closed his door it would shake the wall and shake the bed a bit. I got over it. The Apex is extremely well located for business travelers but on the weekend a lot of the shops/restaurants are closed. A 12 minute walk however gets you to Covent Garden, Soho, and all the theaters. I'll definitely be staying at the Apex again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great location and service"
Very pleasant stay. Very clean and very efficient staff.
11 night trip May 29, 2014
"Not much to do on weekends"
This hotel is right in among the law courts. I loved the atmosphere. However, very few people appear to actually live in the area so on weekends, almost nothing was open. On Sunday morning we ventured out to try to have breakfast outside of the hotel, but not a single place was open. I would recommend this hotel for weekday sojourns. Also, and this is of course temporary, the tube lines servicing the area were not running when we were there.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
MaryR
"excellent hotel"
The hotel is sophisticated with very nice rooms, friendly staff, and excellent restaurant. Great location because within walking distance to the Thames.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Perfect"
This was our last stop on a trip around Europe and it was the perfect way to end our tour. Comfort and luxury!
2 night trip May 23, 2014
Ryan
"Excellent expensive hotel but worth it for London"
Easy check-in with pleasant personnel. We were given a free upgrade to a slightly larger room tan the one we booked. The hotel more than met the 3 basic requirements...cleanliness, a very comfortable bed and a large WALK-IN shower along with a separate large tub. Area wise it was located in an easily accessible part of London directly across the street from the Royal courts of justice. An eight minute walk from the Temple underground station and 50 meters from a bus stop on Fleet street for buses that were going to many different parts of the city. We did not take any meals at the hotel but the dining facilities looked inviting. They also have a work-out gym on the premises again which we did not use. Any request we had of the staff was handled in a professional and timely manner. All in all our experience at this hotel was very positive and we will be recommending it to friends even though it is more expensive than almost all hotels at which new have stayed. If and when we return to London we will probably stay at the Apex Temple again. .
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice room, Centralized location"
This is a clean, attractive modern hotel in the center of the city -- not necessarily the heart, considering you will need to walk a bit to get to most things. For the most part we found the staff friendly and helpful, though I must say I found it odd that they struggled to tell us where to top up our Oyster cards apart from the Tube stations. Overall, it was a nice experience. The room felt quite spacious and had a nice view out over the interesting Temple neighborhood. Would definitely recommend and do again myself.
4 night romance trip May 8, 2014
Russ
"Wonderful Hotel"
Loved the hotel. Beautiful. The rooms were large and well outfitted. Wonderful bed and bathroom. Location was not exactly the best but good enough. Overall, thought it was a terrific choice. Bernard Teeman
Other trip May 6, 2014
Bernie
"Great location - convenient for bus access."
The hotel staff was very helpfull directing us to public transportation, calling taxis, as well as general information. The room wasn't large, but was comfortable with nice bedding and robes as well as slippers provided. They had tea and snacks in the room as well as free bottled water daily. We enjoyed sitting in the bar area having a glass of wine and snacks before heading out to dinner.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Dave and Beth
"Amazing Hotel in Every Respect"
My wife and I spent a week in London and stayed at the Apex. It was a fabulous experience in every possible way. The staff was helpful and polite. The concierge was there to answer any question and to offer us an umbrella when we almost walked out without one (and it rained 5 minutes later). I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. One of, if not the, best hotels I have ever been in.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Hard to find but worth the search"
Even my cabbie was baffled by the location of this hotel! It's tucked in a very quiet area only a block from Fleet Street. I've stayed in a lot of London hotels over the years and this may well be my favorite.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Randy
"close to great sights"
Excellent hotel. Will stay there from now on!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Marc
"Nice New Hotel; Location a little sleepy Weekends"
Nice new hotel. Good Value. Nice Clean Room. Nice Bathroom. City Neighborhood Close to St. Paul's mostly closed on weekends but 20 minute walk to Aldwich and Covent Garden. Minor complaint is omnipresent too loud music in restaurant, bar and lobby.
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Amazing hotel! If you are flying into London find transportation to the hotel prior. Do not take a taxi! We paid about $150+ US dollar.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Apex court"
Cool hotel very good value in an expensive city , big room with many nice features
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
E.C
"Room not ready"
We love the Apex hotels, and this is certainly a very nice place to stay. The only issue we had was that when we arrived slightly after 5PM there was no room for us. The reason given was that there was an unusually high turnover rate that day. I'm sorry, but they should be well aware of the turnover rate on any given day and plan accordingly. Fortunately we were travelling with another couple, so could freshen up in their room before leaving for our evening dinner and theater reservations. When returned later in the evening, everything was ready for us.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Awesome little place"
We stayed here for one night at the beginning of our honeymoon during a one-night stopover in Lodon. This hotel is very well-appointed, and our room as actually pretty spacious for a London or European hotel (smallish bedroom area but opened into a sizeable living room and the bathroom was large too). The club lounge was very cool, with comfy furniture and lots of books on London we would've used if we'd had the time, plus beverages and a nice breakfast. Located in Fleet Street which is convenient to several Tube stops and the Thames and Southwark. Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2014
"Great centrally located hotel in London"
Staff, location, and amenities are all three selling points at this lovely hotel near theatre district.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
LE
"Great Holiday in London"
Was in London for Christmas. Stayed at the hotel for four nights. Outstanding service and comfort. Easy access to buses and nearby Blackfriars Underground Station. Definitely recommend this hotel for value and comfort of a luxury hotel.
4 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2013
"Historic Sight - in the midst of the Temple Inss"
The physical location of the hotel is on Searjent's Court. the Seargent Knights were the first knights to establish their headquarters during the middle ages. Unfortunately, the actual inn was destroyed during World War II. If you are intrigued with the Middle Ages, Knights and British History, this is the place to stay. The hotel is a beautiful 21st century luxury hotel - but thousands of stories from the Middle Ages are burried on the ground the hotel is built upon. Within a few minutes (less than 5) you are in the midst of the Middle Temple, and the 4 inns of court that remain today. A historic church from the 1200's and the current Royal Courts of Justice are across the street. Most of the buildings permit access to the public. When the Queen comes to visit this part (city of Westmeinster) London, there is an official welcome by the Mayor who give her the keys to the city - this is a few hundred yards from the hotel. You can guess why I stayed at this location - historical relevance and great 21st century accomodations and service.
6 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Irene Steffas
"Nice hotel, fancy, confortable and good location"
The roons are very nice with every luxury needs lime hair dryer, free wi-fi, cable channels, bath kit and very nice TV. Have a metro station close to The hotel. Well, i recomend a lot!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Ana
"Great location, Service okay, but would return"
Room: I decided to upgrade my room to the Superior Room. I don't think the upgrade was worth it because the size of the room probably did not differ much as my room was not that big, and the desk was placed in an odd position by the bed which got in the way often. However, the bathroom was my favorite place. It was huge and perfect which was actually more important to me. Service: Unfortunately, I flew from NYC for a 5 day trip that resulted with my flight being canceled due to technical difficulties. I almost didn't make my trip. I immediately called the hotel from the airport and explained the situation. The hotel stated that I would still be charged in full with upgrade for my night even though I would not be there. They were not understanding at all. Additionally, when checking in, while the woman was very polite, I noticed none of the staff really gave a brief introduction to the facility and where things are located. Additionally, the doorman would never open the door or even hold it even when I was coming in with plenty of shopping bags. He was more of a security guard that would stand by and be quite useless. Room service was polite and efficient though. Location was great!
5 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Steph M.
"Luxurious Hotel for the Business Traveler"
Great, clean 4-star hotel in a great location (walking to St. Pauls took only minutes). As a business traveler: Reliable fast wifi, 24 hour room service and a gym and all I need... the fact that the hotel is luxurious and staff friendly is a bonus.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Great Hotel in a Great Location!"
We stayed here for a mix of business and sightseeing and it was perfect. Clean modern rooms and updated bathroom. Great staff and a really convenient location for the tube, bus and/or walking. The room was very quiet despite the central location.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Nice modern refurbished property on Fleet St"
We stayed 5 days for business and some sightseeing. The location is good and the hotel condition is also good. Fair value from what we've seen elsewhere. It's tucked away so you need to tell the cabbies that you're staying at 50 Fleet Street where the archway to the hotel is located. Otherwise they need to circumvent to the south side and it's off-beat. Rooms have been modernized, although views are not great. Ours was quiet. Hotel restaurant is passable, and there are a few places within a close walk, plus lots of on street breakfast and lunch spots if on a budget.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
GM
"Quiet, Modern in a Traditional Setting"
I really enjoyed everything about my 3 night stay, with only one exception. And, unfortunately, that exception was the bed. Hard as the floor. I don't mind a firm mattress, but this one was a back breaker. Otherwise, the room was modern, comfortable, clean. Great bathroom, with giant soaking tub (including a rubber ducky). The staff was friendly and approachable. The breakfast, while overpriced, was tasty and served very promptly. I didn't find the location to be inconvenient, as I walked everywhere, but it is a bit of a way from a tube stop. It was very quiet for being in the heart of the city. I recommend the Temple Court . . . just beware the stone mattress!
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"a great hotel in a perfect location"
We stayed at the Apex for four nights in August. I probably won't ever stay anywhere else. Booked a double and received an offer for an upgrade,which included another whole room, a few weeks later. My advice is, take the upgrade. It includes access to the club room which is a large, lovely sitting room stocked with free beer, wine, sometimes snacks - definitely worth the extra fee. Everything in the hotel is modern, bed is comfortable, bath very spacious. The comp. breakfast buffet is great, but with the upgrade you can have a large cooked breakfast very cheaply - 5 lbs. max. One thing you should not do is order drinks at the bar - they are incredibly expensive. Staff is wonderful. Just brilliant, as the brits say. I love the temple area too - one can wander through the temple gardens to the embankment. Tube stop is Temple and it's a quick walk to the hotel.Our cab driver couldn't find the hotel because it is discreetly signed and there are just arches that lead down to a courtyard (making it private and quiet inside). It's right on Fleet St., just after it begins from the Strand. Easy walk to Leicester Square and Covent Garden. Perfect.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in a great location"
The Apex was fabulous- helpful, friendly staff upon arrival and large room with comfortable bed. Furnishings were modern and the room was elegant
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Perfect For A London Visit!"
I chose Apex Temple Court on the recommendation of a friend at work, and I couldn't be happier with my experience! The staff was welcoming, courteous, friendly and helpful beyond measure. The concierges and other desk staff offered suggestions for getting around, and I was able to purchase an all-day pass for a hop-on-hop-off tour right at the front desk. I didn't meet a single staff member who did not greet me warmly and ask how I was enjoying my stay. They made my experience even more enjoyable! The room was very comfortable, and had just about every amenity one could think of (the towel warmers were an unexpected pleasure!). The location was perfect for exploring the city, with bus stops just steps from the hotel entrance, and Tube stations located a few blocks' walk in either direction. For my first visit to London, I couldn't think of a better place to stay. I plan to come back to London, and I will definitely stay at Apex Temple Court!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jamie
"Nice, modern hotel in The City of London"
Hotel prompted me to the upgrade opportunities in advance, so we ended up in a junior suite with access to the lounge ( free breakfast and drinks in the afternoon) for about $60/day more. It is fairly close to two tube stations and even closer to the bus stops (once you figure the routes out). Walkable distance to St. Paul and Westminster, steps away from Law Courts.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013