All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
1-2 Serjeants Inn, Fleet Street, London, England, EC4Y 1LL, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"Nice room, Centralized location"
This is a clean, attractive modern hotel in the center of the city -- not necessarily the heart, considering you will need to walk a bit to get to most things. For the most part we found the staff friendly and helpful, though I must say I found it odd that they struggled to tell us where to top up our Oyster cards apart from the Tube stations. Overall, it was a nice experience. The room felt quite spacious and had a nice view out over the interesting Temple neighborhood. Would definitely recommend and do again myself.
4 night romance trip May 8, 2014
Russ
"Wonderful Hotel"
Loved the hotel. Beautiful. The rooms were large and well outfitted. Wonderful bed and bathroom. Location was not exactly the best but good enough. Overall, thought it was a terrific choice. Bernard Teeman
Other trip May 6, 2014
Bernie
"Great location - convenient for bus access."
The hotel staff was very helpfull directing us to public transportation, calling taxis, as well as general information. The room wasn't large, but was comfortable with nice bedding and robes as well as slippers provided. They had tea and snacks in the room as well as free bottled water daily. We enjoyed sitting in the bar area having a glass of wine and snacks before heading out to dinner.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Dave and Beth
"Amazing Hotel in Every Respect"
My wife and I spent a week in London and stayed at the Apex. It was a fabulous experience in every possible way. The staff was helpful and polite. The concierge was there to answer any question and to offer us an umbrella when we almost walked out without one (and it rained 5 minutes later). I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. One of, if not the, best hotels I have ever been in.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
"Hard to find but worth the search"
Even my cabbie was baffled by the location of this hotel! It's tucked in a very quiet area only a block from Fleet Street. I've stayed in a lot of London hotels over the years and this may well be my favorite.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Randy
"close to great sights"
Excellent hotel. Will stay there from now on!
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Marc
"Nice New Hotel; Location a little sleepy Weekends"
Nice new hotel. Good Value. Nice Clean Room. Nice Bathroom. City Neighborhood Close to St. Paul's mostly closed on weekends but 20 minute walk to Aldwich and Covent Garden. Minor complaint is omnipresent too loud music in restaurant, bar and lobby.
4 night business trip Mar 23, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Amazing hotel! If you are flying into London find transportation to the hotel prior. Do not take a taxi! We paid about $150+ US dollar.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Apex court"
Cool hotel very good value in an expensive city , big room with many nice features
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
E.C
"Room not ready"
We love the Apex hotels, and this is certainly a very nice place to stay. The only issue we had was that when we arrived slightly after 5PM there was no room for us. The reason given was that there was an unusually high turnover rate that day. I'm sorry, but they should be well aware of the turnover rate on any given day and plan accordingly. Fortunately we were travelling with another couple, so could freshen up in their room before leaving for our evening dinner and theater reservations. When returned later in the evening, everything was ready for us.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
"Awesome little place"
We stayed here for one night at the beginning of our honeymoon during a one-night stopover in Lodon. This hotel is very well-appointed, and our room as actually pretty spacious for a London or European hotel (smallish bedroom area but opened into a sizeable living room and the bathroom was large too). The club lounge was very cool, with comfy furniture and lots of books on London we would've used if we'd had the time, plus beverages and a nice breakfast. Located in Fleet Street which is convenient to several Tube stops and the Thames and Southwark. Would stay here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2014
"Great centrally located hotel in London"
Staff, location, and amenities are all three selling points at this lovely hotel near theatre district.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
LE
"Great Holiday in London"
Was in London for Christmas. Stayed at the hotel for four nights. Outstanding service and comfort. Easy access to buses and nearby Blackfriars Underground Station. Definitely recommend this hotel for value and comfort of a luxury hotel.
4 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2013
"Historic Sight - in the midst of the Temple Inss"
The physical location of the hotel is on Searjent's Court. the Seargent Knights were the first knights to establish their headquarters during the middle ages. Unfortunately, the actual inn was destroyed during World War II. If you are intrigued with the Middle Ages, Knights and British History, this is the place to stay. The hotel is a beautiful 21st century luxury hotel - but thousands of stories from the Middle Ages are burried on the ground the hotel is built upon. Within a few minutes (less than 5) you are in the midst of the Middle Temple, and the 4 inns of court that remain today. A historic church from the 1200's and the current Royal Courts of Justice are across the street. Most of the buildings permit access to the public. When the Queen comes to visit this part (city of Westmeinster) London, there is an official welcome by the Mayor who give her the keys to the city - this is a few hundred yards from the hotel. You can guess why I stayed at this location - historical relevance and great 21st century accomodations and service.
6 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Irene Steffas
"Nice hotel, fancy, confortable and good location"
The roons are very nice with every luxury needs lime hair dryer, free wi-fi, cable channels, bath kit and very nice TV. Have a metro station close to The hotel. Well, i recomend a lot!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Ana
"Great location, Service okay, but would return"
Room: I decided to upgrade my room to the Superior Room. I don't think the upgrade was worth it because the size of the room probably did not differ much as my room was not that big, and the desk was placed in an odd position by the bed which got in the way often. However, the bathroom was my favorite place. It was huge and perfect which was actually more important to me. Service: Unfortunately, I flew from NYC for a 5 day trip that resulted with my flight being canceled due to technical difficulties. I almost didn't make my trip. I immediately called the hotel from the airport and explained the situation. The hotel stated that I would still be charged in full with upgrade for my night even though I would not be there. They were not understanding at all. Additionally, when checking in, while the woman was very polite, I noticed none of the staff really gave a brief introduction to the facility and where things are located. Additionally, the doorman would never open the door or even hold it even when I was coming in with plenty of shopping bags. He was more of a security guard that would stand by and be quite useless. Room service was polite and efficient though. Location was great!
5 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
Steph M.
"Luxurious Hotel for the Business Traveler"
Great, clean 4-star hotel in a great location (walking to St. Pauls took only minutes). As a business traveler: Reliable fast wifi, 24 hour room service and a gym and all I need... the fact that the hotel is luxurious and staff friendly is a bonus.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Great Hotel in a Great Location!"
We stayed here for a mix of business and sightseeing and it was perfect. Clean modern rooms and updated bathroom. Great staff and a really convenient location for the tube, bus and/or walking. The room was very quiet despite the central location.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Nice modern refurbished property on Fleet St"
We stayed 5 days for business and some sightseeing. The location is good and the hotel condition is also good. Fair value from what we've seen elsewhere. It's tucked away so you need to tell the cabbies that you're staying at 50 Fleet Street where the archway to the hotel is located. Otherwise they need to circumvent to the south side and it's off-beat. Rooms have been modernized, although views are not great. Ours was quiet. Hotel restaurant is passable, and there are a few places within a close walk, plus lots of on street breakfast and lunch spots if on a budget.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
GM
"Quiet, Modern in a Traditional Setting"
I really enjoyed everything about my 3 night stay, with only one exception. And, unfortunately, that exception was the bed. Hard as the floor. I don't mind a firm mattress, but this one was a back breaker. Otherwise, the room was modern, comfortable, clean. Great bathroom, with giant soaking tub (including a rubber ducky). The staff was friendly and approachable. The breakfast, while overpriced, was tasty and served very promptly. I didn't find the location to be inconvenient, as I walked everywhere, but it is a bit of a way from a tube stop. It was very quiet for being in the heart of the city. I recommend the Temple Court . . . just beware the stone mattress!
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"a great hotel in a perfect location"
We stayed at the Apex for four nights in August. I probably won't ever stay anywhere else. Booked a double and received an offer for an upgrade,which included another whole room, a few weeks later. My advice is, take the upgrade. It includes access to the club room which is a large, lovely sitting room stocked with free beer, wine, sometimes snacks - definitely worth the extra fee. Everything in the hotel is modern, bed is comfortable, bath very spacious. The comp. breakfast buffet is great, but with the upgrade you can have a large cooked breakfast very cheaply - 5 lbs. max. One thing you should not do is order drinks at the bar - they are incredibly expensive. Staff is wonderful. Just brilliant, as the brits say. I love the temple area too - one can wander through the temple gardens to the embankment. Tube stop is Temple and it's a quick walk to the hotel.Our cab driver couldn't find the hotel because it is discreetly signed and there are just arches that lead down to a courtyard (making it private and quiet inside). It's right on Fleet St., just after it begins from the Strand. Easy walk to Leicester Square and Covent Garden. Perfect.
4 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Beautiful hotel in a great location"
The Apex was fabulous- helpful, friendly staff upon arrival and large room with comfortable bed. Furnishings were modern and the room was elegant
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Perfect For A London Visit!"
I chose Apex Temple Court on the recommendation of a friend at work, and I couldn't be happier with my experience! The staff was welcoming, courteous, friendly and helpful beyond measure. The concierges and other desk staff offered suggestions for getting around, and I was able to purchase an all-day pass for a hop-on-hop-off tour right at the front desk. I didn't meet a single staff member who did not greet me warmly and ask how I was enjoying my stay. They made my experience even more enjoyable! The room was very comfortable, and had just about every amenity one could think of (the towel warmers were an unexpected pleasure!). The location was perfect for exploring the city, with bus stops just steps from the hotel entrance, and Tube stations located a few blocks' walk in either direction. For my first visit to London, I couldn't think of a better place to stay. I plan to come back to London, and I will definitely stay at Apex Temple Court!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Jamie
"Nice, modern hotel in The City of London"
Hotel prompted me to the upgrade opportunities in advance, so we ended up in a junior suite with access to the lounge ( free breakfast and drinks in the afternoon) for about $60/day more. It is fairly close to two tube stations and even closer to the bus stops (once you figure the routes out). Walkable distance to St. Paul and Westminster, steps away from Law Courts.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Sergey
"Apex Temple Court"
Excellent modern hotel in quiet surroundings. Some great bars/restaurants nearby. Far enough out of the main touristy areas of central London but still close enough to access them if you choose. Only slight drawback to the location is that it is a little walk to a tube station, Temple,Blackfriars or Chancery Lane.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2013
Excellent. Great location but tricky to find!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Upscale hotel located between major sights."
The hotel itself is great. It is rather upscale with quite a nice staff. The reception desk and concierge were very helpful in assisting us with places to go and how to get there.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Bryce
"Fantastic hotel."
Spacious room (for Europe) and friendly hotel staff. Location is not the greatest on weekends as it's more of a business district but everything is just a quick tube stop away....or a 10-15 min walk. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Quiet area and close to two underground stations"
Our hotel and their staff was awesome. The courtyard is enclosed and accessed off Temple Ln. and there is another entrance off Fleet St. Rooms was beautiful. Full soaking tub and big shower. Plenty of storage, King size bed, safe, refrigerator (stocked) and ironing board/iron. The staff was very professional and diligent.
7 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
"Modern cool vibe hotel"
Good size room, great bathroom and bath product, loved the deep bath tub and the red rubber duck. Just wish it is a bit closer to the tube station.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Staff was most helpful. Loved the location. Close to the metro, walking distances to most attraction.
5 night trip Apr 8, 2013
kay
"Beautiful Hotel"
Very zen decor and super nice soaking tub. Near The London Tower. I much preferred this location over the touristy-feel and extra crowds of the Covent Garden area.
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
Excellent hotel. Always make best attempt to accomodate early check-in when flying from US.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Great hotel - modern and quiet and affordable"
This hotel was affordable compared to others in the area and was clean and modern. The room was spacious, the bathroom nice and clean! We loved the hotel. The downside was that it was in the legal business area so on the weekend nothing around was open - we had a hard time finding restaurants or shops nearby because of this. On the flip side, it was a very quiet area. The room had a nice king bed, comfortable and plenty of space. The restaurant was average but the bar area is nice. One issue - I called to make sure I could make local calls for free. I was told yes, but when I checked out was charged as I apparently called a mobile phone, not a landline. Wish they would have told me. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Jan 25, 2013
Stacey
"There's an elephant? Done!"
My stay at the Apex Temple Court was excellent. The room and hotel in general were wonderfully kept with clean rooms and fresh accents. Nothing about this stay felt old or outdated. Coming from America, I was concerned with the size of the room, but when I got there, I was happily surprised and very impressed. Even better, the hotel is in a nice quiet area but most attractions were within a 20 minute walking distance. Some were a bit farther, but all accessible via tube or bus. I do have to agree with previous reviewers about some of the noise from the bar...there was one night in particular where I had to resist the urge to run outside and shove a sock into someone's mouth. Regardless, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would gladly book another jaunt at this hotel.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
June
"Perfect London Sojourn"
The Apex Temple Court is beautifully designed with an excellent staff and in a very good location. My room was so nice and the bed so comfortable that I really didn't want to leave.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
Jules

"Quiet spot, close to the West End. Good value"
We have stayed at this hotel before, so no surprises, but as good as we had expected. We do not eat breakfasts in the hotel, have once, but feel it is overpriced for what you can get from a short distance away. Quiet spot, close to the West End.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Excellent value for money hotel!"
A very well presented hotel. All staff were very helpful from the moment we arrived. Ideal distance for anyone going to the theatre as they as all just a short walk away. The hotel is excellent value for money as to look at the hotel you would expect to be paying a lot more. Rooms are of a good size and spotlessly clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Shaun
"A little pricey but it is a nice hotel!"
The entrance to the Hotel is set further away from the main street. Look for Sergeant's Inn instead. As we booked an airport transfer, it was difficult for the driver to locate the hotel. However, when we found it, it was a really nice looking hotel tucked away in a quieter location away from the main road. Security around the hotel is good as well. Reception was really friendly, room was nice and really comfortable. No complaints about the room. Amenities such as restaurants and supermarts were close by. Many major tourist attractions are also within walking distance (15-20mins) eg. St. Pauls Cathedral, Leicester Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery etc. Would recommend this room if the price is right. (I booked mine on an offer)
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Hui Yang
SG
"Great Hotel in a good location"
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Apex Temple Hotel. The hotel was very clean and in a great location. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The communal areas were nicely presented and we liked the outside courtyard. The only problem was that the hotel was a little difficult to locate with our hire car, even using the TomTom.
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Linda Murphy
"Good Hotel"
Very nice hotel, fully renovated and updated; the hotel is located in the financial area (Fleet street) and also is not on the main tube line (Picadelly) so it is not in the perfect downtown London location, but still, it's was fine.
7 night trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very very comfortable."
Great stay in this little oasis off the main thoroughfares of London. The only downside is the lack of a tube station within half a kilometre of the hotel. If you stay here you'll need taxis or the bus – your choice. But it's worth it. Fantastically comfortable beds, great showers, extremely quiet. Only tiny niggle was using catering baked beans for the breakfast, it just showed a fundamental lack of all things quality when you're cost cutting on the beans... Great service by the staff.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Wouldn't hesitate to recommend"
Modern hotel in a wonderful location. Service was exceptional. Competitively priced for its many outstanding features.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"First Class!"
First time in London, the Apex Temple Court was a perfect hotel to stay in. Hotel was great, staff could not have been more pleasant. Will definitely return on our next trip to the city.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Lee
"Superb"
Great fittings and service.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Tunc
"Very enjoyable stay"
We were in London for a few days and wanted to take in the sights. The Apex Temple Court was a great central location for us as we could walk to almost everywhere on our list. It is a lovely up to date, well kept hotel and the staff were all very friendly and most helpful. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Alexandra
This was my first stay in London and I was traveling alone so I wanted to be safe. This hotel lived up to my expectations. The room size was great - definitely up to my american standards - as were the facilities. I made use of the gym which is small but adequate. The staff was phenomenal. Definitely worth the value. I really have nothing bad to say. Oh and in addition it's easy to get around town using public transportation. There's a bus stop right in front of the hotel and the tube is only a short walk away (about 5 mins to black friars station)
4 night trip May 16, 2015
Chinyere
"Excellent hotel"
Out of all the hotels we've stayed at in London over the years, this is by far the best. We had a deluxe room which was huge by London standards and was very comfortable. We had access to the Club Lounge too which was a nice bonus. All in all a great stay so we wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel. We'll definitely be staying here again the next time we come to London.
4 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
This hotel is a MUST! Everything about it is wonderful, however, the service is exceptional [right from the front desk to the concierge to the bar to the restaurant. I don't know how the staff is so motivated to be sincerely nice, but they are. It is just a pleasure to find a hotel with this atmosphere.
4 night business trip May 14, 2015
"An excellent hotel!"
A most enjoyable stay in an excellent hotel! Very comfortable, superb food, and friendly,helpful staff. We look forward to our next visit. Thank you all so much. Richard Benson Room 212
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2015