All hotels in Vienna, Austria
Landstrasser Hauptstrasse 155, Vienna, Vienna, 1030, Austria, ‏‎866-925-8648

The location is good, it's very easy to catch the bus (74A) and then the subway to everywhere. Beds are small. It's overall pretty good.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Rude staffs asked me for "city taxes" additionally"
I made my reservation thro hotels.com & paid for it in full(non-refundable option), but when I was checking out, the staff insisted that I owed the "city taxes" which was a nonsense! I have booked via hotels.com for at least 10 other destinations all over Europe, & I never had to pay anything extra. The staffs in this hotel are unfamiliar with how the reservation via third party websites work. Additionally the guy(older w/ beard) was disappointed at me for not having the exact amount due for taxes in cash in their currency!!! I am sure that I did not owe any "city taxes"- their rude attitude was unnecessary. The rooms were however very nice and clean. the location of this hotel is not in the city and it is at least 12 mins walk to the closest subway stop (which I did not mind in warmer months of the year).
4 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Rooms are a bit too small. ..There was no shampoo. ..
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Fun hotel"
It is a sort of funky, cute hotel. All the amenities are there and the staff is very helpful and speak English well. It is decorated with a little bit of character, unlike many large generic hotels. There is a place in the hotel for breakfast, or for a beer. Next door there is a supermarket. Not a touristy location (three stops on the nearby streetcar will get you downtown) but it was near where I needed to be so it was perfect for me.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Very good hotel!"
Amazing! Though the breakfast was a little pricey (and get there before 10a) Otherwise a great choice!
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
FRANK
Very nice hotel, clean
6 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Maftun
"Budget Hotel"
We chose this hotel for its price which was basically the only good thing about it. It was farther from a train stop than we thought, and therefore we couldn't easily use public transportation to and from the airport. The light in the mini-bar blinked constantly and we has to drape a cover over it at night. My biggest complaint was the reception desk staff's complete lack of cooperation in helping us arrange airport transportation. We had six people in our group and specifically requested them to call a mini-bus to take us to the airport, both the night before our departure and the day of departure. Instead they ordered two regular taxis which were more expensive for us. In addition, two people in our party had trouble printing boarding passes and the staff simply said they had no idea what was wrong with the printer instead of trying to assist.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Awesome Hotel with Great Service"
I Stayed at this hotel from 25-April-2014 to 05-May-2014 in Room 515. In general, the service, cleanliness, breakfast, location, room, bathroom etc were all excellent. The hotel is literally the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The best part of the hotel is the staff who made me feel so welcome and comfortable. All my demands (regardless of how silly they were) were fulfilled with no signs of hesitation. The decor of the hotel is amazing, but, most importantly, the room was comfortable and the bathroom was amazing. It was perfect for a good stay and good night rest. There were lots of options for breakfasts and transport to the city center was easy. There are many shops and food options within walking distance. I definitely recommend this hotel to all.
Other trip May 9, 2014
Avidesh
"Convenient location, breakfast is not worth it"
This Hotel has a very convenient location, close to Subway, Train station, restaurants and attractions.
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
Mario
i liked being on the top floor, away from the throngs of students staying at that time. good view of skyline and sky as i had skylight style windows to open.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Henry J.
"Never take 6-th floor"
If you stay in this hotel and on 6-th last floor then you need to pray about non windy or rainy nights... Impossible to sleep because of sounds of nature.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
"Nice, modern, cozy"
The rooms were very modern and cozy. One room had a nice tub, the other had a shower that leaked on the bathroom floor. We would definitely stay here again though, we slept great.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Amedia Hotel Wien"
Excellent, location, clean. Hotel staff was kind and helpful...
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
"Overall quite good considering the price"
Though shown as 4 star hotel, it's really a small 5- floor building. It's clean, convenient, front desk people are very nice. Breakfast is very good but with additional 17 euro. I booked the queen size bed but initially they gave me the single size bed in 6th floor small room. Then they changed to another big room but the queen size is combine 2 single size beds together- there is no queen size in this hotel.
5 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
Mapledudu
"not bad"
location isn't great .... price are too expensive for the service and quality
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
ALEKS
"Modern amenities teach energy awareness"
Americans can learn a lot about energy conservation by staying in this modern hotel. The lights don't turn on until you put in your hotel key card, so all lights turn off when you leave and take the key. This presents a problem if you want to charge your electronic devices while you are touring, but alleviates the energy suck as you might leave on lights unintentionally when you leave. The hotel is also located near a bus stop that is the key to taking the excellent mass transit system all over Vienna. Don't rent a car! The breakfast is a bit overpriced, but a delicious treat is you can spare the cash.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Very good hotel"
We were happy with the hotel. The staff was very professional and even though it is a little bit out of the way, you can have access to everything. We were dissapointed that breakfast was not offered. Maybe groups of students should be put in one floor and not with the rest of the guests, as they were too noisy (banging doors, screaming, etc). Thank you, great hotel.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
Renovated, excellent location for an affordable price. Staff very helpful.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Maria
"Good for overnight sleep"
Stayed at this hotel for only one night and I was satisfied with it. Spacious room was clean and comfortable and bed was really good. Staff is nice and helpful.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2012
Ivan K.
"Not at city center, still well connected"
The hotel seems very new, the decoration of the rooms and lobby are a bit 'cold', but overall functional and well maintained. Its nice to see many green initiatives implemented, like the main switch with the key card and the soap dispensers instead of single units. No lotion dispenser though... The hotel is conveniently located close to the subway station U3 and S-Bahn St. Marx or Wien Mitte. But you need to know a bit about public transportation in Vienna to find those stations which are just a few blocks away. Overall very good value for money, friendly staff, good location, can highly recommend the place.
3 night romance trip Dec 7, 2012
"A great Hotel in Vienna"
My first impression of the hotel was: bright, clean, and new. I arrived early around 14:00 but the front desk staff were very kind and had no problem checking me in early. The room was a very nice and spacious. All the decor is new. The room was spotless and has very good natural light. The beds were very comfortable. The HD flat screen TV was nice.They have great wifi in the rooms. The location of the hotel is not very central or close to any specific tourist areas. Of course with just a short taxi ride into the city center you can then walk around or take public transportation to sight see the wonders of Vienna. There are also very few restaurants on the same street as the hotel. I looked and found two kabob shops, one Asian restaurant, and a pizza place. None of which interested me. There maybe other restaurants in the area that I did not see so if you are interested you should check at the front desk. The breakfast was decent but rather expensive, in my opinion, for what you get. The cost was 15 Euros and consisted on the usual scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, assorted cheese and meat slices, cereals and fruits. Overall impression of the hotel is very good! Nice and friendly staff, clean, new and spacious. I would defiantly stay here again!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
This hotel was modern, clean and newly renovated in the "business" section of Vienna, so it wasn't particularly close to the attractions and was not close to a subway stop (about 5 blocks away). But, if you are planning to drive there, there is a car park garage underneath the hotel, which would make it convenient. The rooms were very spacious and the bathroom huge and shower wonderful! The reason it did not get a "5" in all categories, was the air conditioning did not work 4 out of the 5 nights we were there. They changed our room and actually upgraded us at no cost, but the air still did not work. We opened the window to cool the room, but the noise from the busy road woke us early in the morning! The maintenance person was not present to fix it over the weekend, so it only worked our last night there. Also, our room swipe cards would not work consistently and we had to continually go back down to the lobby to re-key them (minor inconvenience). It was disappointing that they did not offer us more in concessions to make up for the lack of air conditioning. On the positive side, the front desk people were helpful in every way, especially Richard, who helped us move our room.
Family trip Oct 5, 2012
P and J
"Breakfast NOT included.."
Location was ok: not much to do in the immediate area but it was easy to connect downtown via the orange line on the subway. There was a nice little grocery store just a block down the street. The place was nice and clean and quiet, internet worked though they had the AC turned off so we had to open a window which made it a bit noisy at times. One dissapointment was to learn that breakfast was NOT included but we only learned this at checkout when they hit us up for 30 euro for 2 breakfasts. (would not have had breakfast there had I known it was not included). Breakfast was worth 5 euro perhaps: not 15.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
chuck
Since I only spent one night at the hotel I really don't have much to say. It was well maintained, clean & comfortable & the staff were great.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012

"No Compliants, worth the money."
No Complaints.I wish parking was cheaper. Paid 15 euro per night. But the room charge was reasonable, so that's fine. Rather than that, the room was clean, break fast was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Red hotel"
Nice and friendly staff. Good breakfast buffet. Small wellness facilities.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Mario
"extremely nice hotel"
If you are arriving by train the hotel is only 5 minutes by No. 18 tram from Vienna hauptbahnhoff railway station to the top of the road where the hotel is and only about 100 yards walk. Buy 7 day tickets that can be used on metro, tram or bus. Don't get a taxi unless absolutely necessary otherwise you may be ripped off like us. Taxi driver took 15 minutes meandering around and then charged 30 euros. Tram stop within yards of hotel. We had a suite at the hotel and have no complaints whatsoever likewise with the staff. Lounge, bedroom and bathroom with walk in shower. Bed that would sleep 4 and clean towels every day without asking. The public seating and dining area looked very nice although we didn't have breakfast but that was because we only wanted croissants and coffee (Lidl next door) and visited different cafes/restaurants for lunch and dinner. Only a matter of minutes from the city centre by bus or tram. Metro system (U-bahn) takes you all over the city without a problem.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Geoff
"Excellent value 10 mins from the centre of town"
Was very impressed with this hotel. Work had been paying for previous night in Vienna, in v. central hotel ~€200 a night. Amedia Best Western was €40 a night, and room was definitely comparable, which represents excellent value. Locale of hotel is OK and main staircase to rooms a little odd, but location is very good for the price - only 10 mins by the 74A bus to the city centre. Staff were unfailingly helpful and polite. Definitely would recommend.
2 night trip Jan 29, 2015
Benjamin
"OK hotel, but limited in areas - see my comments"
Nice hotel but with a number of problems. There is no restaurant. Breakfast was limited with poorly working coffee machines. I was overcharged on the bill (which was promptly corrected after I noticed and emailed the hotel for this correction after a few days leaving the hotel). I was facing the street and the room was quite noisy at night.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very good"
Small problem with check-in and card stopped working mid stay but ... Rooms very comfortable, shower excellent, food satisfactory and staff very nice.Recommended.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2014
Business Traveller
"nice central hotel"
it's a good hotel, very central. it's around 10 euro by taxi for 2 persons from central train station. only stayed one night and there was a lot of mix up pertaining to the rooms but staff was polite and helpful
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
kellie
"Hotel with quiete enviroment &convenient transport"
Staff are sincere & helpful. Location of hotel is easily accessible to almost all areas by most transports.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
David Lee
"Cheap hotel"
If you do not mind that pillows stink, the tv is black and white, very poor wifi and the reception can not do anything then this hotel is for you !
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
iJavier
"Like a Travelodge"
We got this as the hidden deal. Its really a glorified Travelodge and is certainly not four star. When we arrived our room wasn't ready and we had to wait. Then the lock didn't work. These things were fixed promptly but there was no feeling of sincerity in their apologies. They were just perfunctory. A smile and a complementary drink would have sufficed. Also the pillows smelt terrible.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Gareth
"Good location for city transport"
Hotel is easy to find and staff very welcoming upon arrival. Rooms clean and comfortable but NO TEA MAKING FACILITIES. My room was street facing, and as the street is busy, it was somewhat noisy from 7-11 with traffic but not a problem overnight. Room had air con so window could be kept closed. Transport to the city centre was EXCELLENT with a bus stop to the city a few yards away and also very close coming out again. This lead to Landstrasse which connected with the highly efficient metro system allowing access to all city areas and for onward travel. The immediate location offered very little in the way of restaurants or bars but only 2 bus stops up the road would take you to the restaurant area with plenty of choice and then a succession of eateries from there inwards and lots of beautiful architecture to view as you walked. Overall a good, clean, comfortable hotel away from the bustle of the city centre but with excellent access.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
timmo
"A greatly understated hotel"
We took the slow train from the airport and after a 20 minute ride got off at St. Marx station on to the waiting 74a bus which took 2 minutes to the hotel. A bus ride to the city centre takes about 8 minutes and buses run every 10 minutes.The bus stop is about 20 metres from the hotel entrance. There are about 4 supermarkets within 100 metres if you choose not to eat in the hotel. Check in was smooth and the suite we stayed on the 6th floor did not disappoint. We bumped into the hotel manager, Isabella, in the lift and she took time to advise on places to visit and best way to get there. A well kept and clean hotel and would recommend for a visitor to Vienna.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Ade
"Vienna"
Location was fine just not perfect for us. Room was terribly hot and couldn't get comfortable.
2 night family trip May 22, 2014
Warren
"Nice hotel within easy reach of the city"
Clean and comfortable and quiet. Restaurants around the area and bus that stops in front of the restaurant.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Nice and affordable hotel in Vienna"
very quiet especially on th e back side, no view, nice rooms, plesant
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"A good hotel with in easy reach of the city centre"
The hotel is easily accessible by public transport from the airport and city centre and is located in a peaceful part of the city. The reception staff were very helpful and the rooms large, modern and very well kept.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Good quality hotel vis-a-vis price"
Cleanliness of room/hotel: Spotless Quality of service: I only had breakfast there 3 out of the 6 days. Staff were swift, professional but perhaps a little cold. At reception staff were very business-like. There was nothing wrong with the service per se just a little too cold for my liking. Hotel amenities: There is a bar downstairs but it only seemed to be open during the day (up to 10pm) during the week and closed at the weekend. Hotel location: In a new-ish area, not very touristy but about 10 mins walk from the nearest underground station. Breakfast was fine - nothing special but easier than going out and looking for it somewhere else - only reason I had it in the hotel though. Overall the hotel is correct; pity though that the service is as cold as a warm reception in a hotel adds to the stay anywhere
6 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Ok for the price paid"
This hotel did not start their air conditionning system even though they had a particularly hot spring (April 2014). They decided to wait to the month of May as they do every year. In result, the room was too hot to sleep confortably. Breakfest at the hotel is way too expensive, I decided to go elsewhere every morning. Wireless internet code provided never worked I had to get a daily code every morning at the reception desk. The staff was great and always answered my demands correctly. Finally, the room minibar should be check at arrival, in my room one of the bottle of water was unsealed. Considering the price I paid, the choice was ok but next time I won't hesitate to put a little bit more money to have better comfort.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great hotel in an average location"
This was a very nice, modern hotel with extremely helpful staff. The only complain t would be the location; it was a 20 minute walk to the centre or 10-12 Euros in a taxi. For business or if you don't mind the walk, it is extraordinary value for money and I would definitely recommend it and/or stay there again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Roj
"Nice rooms, not helpful reception"
They are understaffed at night - only one person at reception in whole hotel after 22:00, so if you need extra soap you can dream about it :(. also they are not that helpful at reception. the bar in the hotel is nice - pleasant staff. The location is good, you have 74A bus stop 10 meters away which take you to town center ( google maps didn't shows it )
5 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Michael Lev Dov
IL
"Cool Hotel a bit outside of the city centre"
I was only in Vienna for one night, on my way driving through Austria. Choosing the Amedia Hotel turned out to be a good decision. I was able to park my car underground for 17 Euros and then explore the city with transit after that. The room was super modern and exquisitely decorated. I would definitely return here again!
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
Robert W.
"clean, quiet, newly refurbished (2013), great VFM"
stayed many times and for the prices I've paid - around €60/night - it is fantasic value. If you follow some hotel booking basics and commin sense, you can't go wrong. It is best described as a modern, basic hotel with nice extras such as free steam room and sauna, free wifi, biggish rooms, very clean, good bathrooms
Other trip May 1, 2013
Nik
"Perfect for short stay business trips"
In Vienna for a 2 night business trip - Hotel Amedia was warm and comfortable. The room was nice and quiet (218) so I slept well and was exceptionally clean. Shower was hot and strong. Free WiFi was easy to log into and worked like a dream. Late check in was a plus - we arrived at 23:45 and were checked in within 2 minutes. Staff spoke perfect English. We didn't have breakfast or dinner there, opting instead to take the U3 into the centre of town in the evening - the Ubahn stop is a 5 min walk from the hotel. At 15 euros for breakfast we figured we could pick up a coffee and a bun cheaper elsewhere. An iron would be a nice addition.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"a little out of the way"
We waited 3 hours for toothbrush & only found out that the air conditioner was not functioning properly, the heating came on automatically through the night, heating up the room, making it very hard to sleep. When we feedback the next day, the reception responded that they were only made aware 2 days ago & could not resolve the problem. No apologies except that we should sleep with our windows opened. Otherwise, the room is fine.
2 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2012
LC
SG

"Fint hotell till bra pris"
Fint hotell ligger dock en bit från city, men det fungerar utmärkt att ta bussen till tunnelbanan och sen är du i city ganska kvickt. Det var grym frukost på hotellet.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
SE
Toda la estancia genial. Pero no se especifica que cobren los impuestos.
2 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015