All hotels in Rome, Italy
Via giovanni Giolitti 137 interno 12, Roma, Roma, 00185, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

very noisy, every morning with the noises of the street close the station we were waked up at 6 or 7 o'clock... too soon during holidays. we don't like the smelling in the entry of the appartement, it smelled very wet. for these reasons we won't go back in this hotel
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
Everything is ok
Other trip Aug 16, 2012

"disappontment"
Disappointing. We arrived and nobody was there to meet us. After 15mins a cleaner showed up and let us in. The Hotel is overpriced even for Rome. It is basically an apartment in a dated building made into a hotel.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013

"Posizione comoda ma Odore Insopportabile"
Autonomia limitata acqua calda (scaldabagno) Odore sgradevole alla mattina Posizione comoda per raggiungere il centro di Roma Non ci tornerei!
2 night family trip May 26, 2013
IT
Bien... Personnel sympa parlant français , anglais! Très proche gare routières et métro donc très bien!
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
FR
Excellent accueil (le propriétaire parle français et la charmante dame de la réception parle anglais). Les chambres correspondent à la description qui en est faite. Seul souci : les chambre (sauf la chambre couleur feu) donnent sur la rue devant la gare et c'est un peu bruyant ... donc demandez la chambre feu ! très bien situé dans Rome (en face le train, le métro, les bus et le bus pour aéroport). Très propre. super douches, très bon couchages. très bon accueil. Un grand merci.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
FR
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2012
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Art & Relax Suites

"Terrible option - We left immediately to found else to stay"
06/02/15 Jim M
We came with my wife on premises which was located on the third floor of a building which interior was very poor (bad smells, the elevator was not working, dirty stairs). Climbing the stairs to the accommodation of people, I do not know if you lived in this building, our looking strange with so feel fear for our things and our lives. Reaching the accommodation we found that the rooms are located in an area all together and all that stands out is their door. We informed the owner of the accommodation that we can not stay in this accommodation under these conditions and we asked some of our money back because it does not specify on your site the actual conditions of this facility, which was denied so we lost 260euro(for 3 nights)(our booking have no refund for cancellation). Our view is that this property seduces showing them just wants to show and letting the bad reality outside. Unfortunately leaving not pulled further photos to show you what I write.
"Dodgy location although next to train station."
04/06/13 Rosybaby73
Was pretty unfortunate to get the orange room as the sewage system in the toilet omitted bad smell throughout our stay. The hot water boiler was not working and good for 1 person shower only and have to wait for more than 30min for the next person. We forfeited 1N charge to stay in another hotel. Although location next to train station, too many dodgy characters around and hotel signage not visible except for a green door. Owners were nice though
"Massimo is the Best Hotel Owner !"
03/27/13 maxworld2013
We just visited Rome a few days ago and we were stunned by the hospitality, kindness, tact and intelligence of the owner Massimo, along with a nice modern design of the room and excellent location of this hotel, every historical site is just 1-3 kilometers away. We were greeted by him and met downstairs by Massimo on our first day, and were treated with respect and in a very frank and friendly manner. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone lookingfor a great price, location, room design, service and attitude ! What else can be desired ?? :-) Dolce and Gabbana
"great stay at convenient location"
01/23/13 DelhiNik78 Delhi
We stayed there for 2 days over there , very great location just next to main station of Rome. The owner and front desk lady was very helpful , they were very helpful to guide you for all nearby locations , about metro. Its a great place to stay if you are couple or single.
"Thank you"
05/08/12 Kyeem London, United Kingdom
it was a very pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and quite funky. I love the low beds.. The owner Massimo was really nice and could contact him all the time. I left my newly bought shoes and he even agreed to send it by post....And though they don't have breakfast you get this coupon for cafe next door... Which was nice.
"Like a Home!"
06/20/11 KenMun Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I stayed here for 5 nights in total, and this place is really central. Just right across the main station, Termini, and it was superb for me as i arrived from Venice by train. It was so easy to find as the owner Massimo gave the directions and maps to me before hand. Upon arrival, Massimo was really a great help by providing the map, and places to eat, to visit and advise me on transportation. The rooms were decorated in great taste and I have got the "Water" room, which has a bathroom with steam function. Everything was in perfect condition, there is a safe in the room. It gives you a very comfortable feeling when you are in your room. Everyday, breakfast is provided at the cafe across the street, inside the main station. They provide a croissant, coffee and also a glass of juice. It's really yummy! I was really unfortunate to have lost my bag with my wallet in it. All my cash and credit cards were gone and Massimo was my lucky star. He advanced some money to me, so that i can get through the day, while I arrange for credit card replacement. Upon check out, I repaid everything to him, with the room rate. I was traveling alone, and Massimo was the only "friend" I have in Rome. I'm very grateful to him. I must say I had been really lucky, to have gone to this b&b. Imagine if you were in a big hotel, I don't think they can help me in such great length. If you are looking for a place to stay with central location, comfort and a good owner that can always be at your help, then this is the place to be! I highly recommend this to everyone!
"Wonderful stay!"
08/19/09 happy_math_travel Rochester, NY
I have had the good fortune to spend 3 nights at this bed and breakfast. Massimo, the owner, was extremely helpful and hospitable. The location is very convenient: within say 20 meters of the train station. This bed and breakfast was very clean, very tastefully decorated, with very comfortable large beds, and nice air conditioning. Even though it's so close to the train station, I slept very well at night there. I was treated like a family. When I visit Rome again, I'll be delighted to stay at Art & Relax Suites!
"For True Travelers"
07/12/09 gschirm Denver, CO
We stayed here as our first stop on a 3 week honeymoon and it was fantastic. If you are someone who likes your hotels exactly the same with an American breakfast and the character of a Super 8 then don't stay here. But if you want to enjoy a nice Roman place with a ton of character than this is definitely the place for you. I seek out the later so absolutely loved the Art & Relax Suites. Location: It is right next to the train station and we walked to everything in the city. It is an especially easy walk to the Colosseum, Ruins and the Pantheon which was key for us. It is located in probably not the nicest area of Rome but I did not feel unsafe at all when we were there. Breakfast: The breakfast is what Italians do for breakfast. Espresso/or Cappuccino, Juice and a Croissant. Nothing fancy but I try to avoid getting what I can at home. I say feed me what the locals eat! They also serve it to you in bed which was awesome for us since we were on our Honeymoon. Rooms: Extremely unique and comfortable. Hard wood floors, we had the water room as well with a double shower/steam and the air conditioning was fantastic! The elevator was very small going up but that wasn't a big deal for us. There was even a fridge in the room which we used for white wine. Service: Probably the best we experienced in Italy. The owner is extremely friendly, anticipated our needs, greeted us with a Cappuccino when we arrived and showed us how to get to all the places we wanted to. His English was great so after we tried to muddle through some Italian phrases he definitely helped us out.
"Excellent service & very convenient location"
07/03/09 KarrieHongKong Hong Kong
I stayed for 3 nites with my sister. Very convenient location....The owner Massimo is very friendly and taking us well during our stay. Massimo has been very attentive to the design and decorations. Every room has own unique design resemble the 5 nature element. We were surprise to find the shower of my room is a massage type with stereo!!! We have great stay in there especially during our last stay, Massimo has invited to his jet-plane restaurant for dinner. The food is very nice there & thanks again Massimo. I would surely recommend this B&B to my friends!!
"STAY AWAY!!!! We left after 1 night!!!"
06/02/09 Justinssvc Huntington Beach, California
My wife and I had booked three nights in the "Aqua" room at Art and Relax based off the great reviews and high ranking on Trip Advisor, we were very mistaken once we got there. It is true, you are literally across the street from the train station, but you are however in the middle of a ghetto, with shady characters, prostitutes, etc. The entrance is hard to find because it is a large green door, with a buzzer that has all the different names of the people in the apartments there. This is all under a scaffolding, surrounded by trash and graffiti. Once you buzz in, you are in the entry way, which has large moths, trash and graffiti all around. You take a chincy, small, cramped, worn lift to the 5th floor, then after going through the security door of all security doors, you are in. Now truly, the rooms are nicely decorated, modern, etc. LCD tv, AC, mini fridge, nice bathroom, VERY small though. This is where it got weird for us. When we got back in the evening, our room had been invaded by large moths, after I had killed the 10th one, the owner came in with a broom to help with what he called "the butterflies". Trust me, these were not butterflies and we were not happy. Next came the smell from the plumbing and only god knows what it was. Next, we could hear everytime someone above used water, and everytime someone flushed the toilet. Then in the morning, after my wife showered, there was no hot water left, so I could not shower. Breakfast was delivered to the room and literally was this: 1) 4 pieces of small old toast with a jelly 2) 2 bite sized croissants 3) 2 small coffees 4) 2 small juices That was the last straw, we walked out and escaped to another hotel in the city. No refund, we did not care!!!!! Location is horrible, you are easily 20 minute walk from any sites, through not very friendly streets, no real metro system you would want to use. All we can say is STAY AWAY at all costs, trust us, do not be duped by the other reviews, this place is no good!!!!!