All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada

• Value for money
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
close to airport for surprise delay and cheap
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2016
Myk
It seems like an apartment complex but they must make more money out of making it a motel. The rooms dont have some things most other motels do like some coffee/tea bags and disposable cups but it had a microwave, fridge, oven but also it was way more spacey than any hotel rooms because it used to be an apartment. I couldnt get any internet connection in the bedrooms which was a bit unfortunate so we had to watch movies on the couch but would have rather have been able to do so from the comfort of the bed.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
"To cold"
It was very close to the airport which is supoose to be nice but thr shuttle to forever to come and pick me up from the airport. When I actually got there my room was big and nice but it -6 degrees outside and when I asked the night auditor to turn on the heat he said he couldn't because it was one centural unit and recommend that I open a window. Outside is -6 degrees and your recommendation is that I open a window, that's a little extra if you ask me.
Other trip Dec 31, 2015
It was great
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
KAYODE
"Only go here as a last resort."
We stayed here for 3 nights with our adult son. The only good thing to say is, once we found it, the location was quite convenient to the airport and routes to downtown or the West Island. It was pretty warm during our stay - there was only a small window air conditioner in the bedroom which DID NOT provide adequate cooling for the bedroom let alone the rest of the apartment and there were no fans to move air. Night time temps must have been in the high 80's so very uncomfortable. Also our accommodation was on the third floor - no elevator so we had to lug suitcases up the stairs - we are still able, but this accommodation is not practical for anyone with any health impairments or a disability. Would definitely not choose to stay here again and definitely not worth the amount they charge.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Simon
Great price for a place to stay with a kitchen, nice area. No elevator so you would have to carry everything up the stairs.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
"Ideal, and close to airport"
Very cheap and comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Said
"Terrible place for vacation. It is not a hotel."
The section where I selected that place was labelled as Apt-Hotel. Instead it is a building divided with one side having regular monthly renters and the other side has appartements used as hotel. Think about renting an appartement in the Bronx or South West side of Chicago, only quieter. Met a nice lady who said she has been living in Canada for 50 years but not sure if she has always been in that building. Rooms are not even cleaned daily. Absolutely Terrible.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
gbane11
"Not a good experience"
This is an old appartment building, no secure parking present. You have to ring up to an appartment and someone will come down to get you so you can go check in in some apartment. There is no elevator so we had to carry all our luggage up and down. The room is unsafe with a rotten balcony floor with holes in it. Window unit airconditioning which made so much noise we had to turn it off. Windows were taped around the edges to secure them in place or for isolation, who knows. Old greasy kitchen.I would not recommend this place.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"AMAZING!"
Had a whole apt for a most modest price for a single hotel/motel room. I was quite pleasantly surprised. Even a full full kitchen. A family could easily stay in 1 apartment. The bed was the most comfortable bed in any hotel I've ever stayed in.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Good place"
Average good Not to fancy but more like apartment than hotel. Was convenient for us because multiple rooms
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Mukesh
"only if you need two bedrooms at the airport"
I was not expecting a fancy hotel/apartment however, - building looks like it was built in the sixties or seventies: residential area the railings outside were rusting - it was near a grocery store which was a plus - a small mall was nearby if you needed essentials - window units for air conditioning which seemed to be just hanging on in the windows (we did not use as they were not necessary) - apartment seemed clean: rickety shelving unit in bathroom, faucet fixture in sink was loose - no hand soap in bathroom - neighborhood seemed quiet until the arrival of a big commercial white bus late in the evening and someone/s having a small party outside the front door of the building during the night - close to the airport - staff member was efficient and helpful
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Good Space?"
The picture posted with the hotel add leads you to believe the room will be clean, airy, and bright unfortunately this is not the case. The facility is an older apartment complex being converted for short and long term rentals. On the plus side the staff was nice, the room had a lot of space, and when renovated could work for a traveling family. Unfortunately the room we had was terribly run down, several electrical outlets didn't work, the carpet was disgusting, the kitchen was in poor shape, and overall the room had a bad odor. I will not go back and would not recommend it.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"spacious hostel living"
The hotel has been undergoing renovation. However, it is not finished and the work that has been done so far appears quite sloppy. There is considerable value in terms of space per dollar. However, lights don't work. There is a single very small TV. This hotel is not suitable for seniors with any problem with stairs...3 floors and no elevators.
2 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
PHILIP
"Very very nice for the price!!?"
I visited from Illinois (USA) and I chose a wonderful hotel. About 7 minutes from the airport. My apartment was all that and more. Fully furnished. This was truly a home away from home!!! Staff was great and rooms were VERY clean!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Tiffany
"Do the research. This may be exactly what you are"
The place has deteriorated over the years (AC was weak, wearable items show more wear) but overall everything was functional and clean.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great Value"
This is an old apartment building that has been converted into a hotel. It's not your typical hotel stay. I had to park on the street in the residential neighborhood. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and the room was very clean. My room was a small one-bedroom apartment, complete with full kitchen and a living room. It was fine for my overnight stay on business. It's a great value for the price if you want to stay out near the airport. But, it's not really a location I would want to be for a vacation to Montreal, unless you just wanted a cheap, clean place with a kitchen and have a car to get around.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great apartment hotel at an affordable price."
Good hotel. With my wife and two kids. Enjoyed our stay.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
AAMIR
"A good choice when transiting through YUL"
an excellent choice for an overnight stay when transiting through YUL. close to airport, the price is reasonable, the room is spacious. shuttle service from airport is a phone call away, and they provide 24/7 complimentary shuttle to airport. the neighborhood is more like in a residential area. a bus stop is about 5 min away that can take you to downtown.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Not comfortable in stayin hotel"
Very bad service and customer relations specifically with night service crew No heat available, leaking windows and CSR night shift person argued on providing towels when we requested for
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Mailesh
"Don't go!"
Very dirty, old hotel. The room was cold. It should be demolished.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Dee
On vaca...nice big area..quite affordable Even drove my sis to airport
Other trip May 14, 2015
JJ
"Not Worth it"
This was a terrible experience. The hotel is old and dirty. The room was very cold but the heat was not working; and I got sick.
Other trip May 14, 2015
Dee
"satisfied"
Was here for a quick trip only. Caught an early flight. Totally sufficed.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Better then some name brand hotels"
It was very neat n clean. It has a kitchen but no pots n pans. I plan on going back in a few weeks but hope they have some pans to cook.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, practical place to stay"
We stayed two nights over the weekend. As other reviews have mentioned, this place is indeed a converted apartment building. There is no front desk, so there is a sign with instructions to dial the manager's office using the lobby phone. The room was a full suite with bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, and patio. For the price, this place was great for a simple stay. The staff speak English, the room was clean (with clean mattresses) and was more than adequate, and we enjoyed our stay. The only small issues - the airport is next door so that might be a problem if you're a light sleeper (it didn't bother us), the parking lot tends to be kind of full, and our patio door didn't have a lock (our patio was about 5 ft off the ground).
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Convenient and close to airport"
Excellent value for the money. Close to airport and downtown.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"Non-traditional hotel, but cozy with friendly serv"
The hotel is a converted apartment building and the arrival/check-in procedure was slightly non-traditional; but I found the room to be quite comfortable. The "room" was much larger than most hotel rooms with kitchen, living, room, bathroom and bedroom w/ rear balcony. There was a some hall noise for a brief moment and could hear a railroad train running in the distance. The hotel is close to Dorval airport and the price was right. The night manager was very friendly and helpful, plus they have a 24 hour shuttle to the airport. I'd gladly stay at this hotel again in the future. Good for single travel or small family looking for extra space without paying for multiple rooms.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2015
Dejuhn
"Don't stay there ugly and old :((("
It was a bad choice. I was looking to stay for only one night with my family because we had an early international fligh so I wanted a hotel close to YUL airport. As soon I arrived there I felt really disappointed how I chose this ugly and old hotel-apartment. Bad smell, old furniture, the toilet didn't work, the bed sheets clean but the mattress was not comfortable. I paid $100 for 1-star hotel. I want my money back!!! :,(
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Yekege
"Convenient, close to airport"
Even if free airport transport available, you must call them from airport to get it. Unfortunately it works for all hotels like this :( No special telephone device available. You must use your mobile or public. Very inconvenient solution.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Bartosz
Exceptionally friendly staff
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Economical and pleasant stay"
Stayed for 2 nights while visiting Montreal on business. The wireless was excellent; the room (it was actually more of a flat) was simple, but clean and spacious. Cute little equipped kitchen made eating a very simple/cheap undertaking. Free parking, really helpful staff. Other reviewers and guests have noted the noise. It's an older building and near the airport. There is obviously jet noise and echoey hallways. If you are not accustomed to apartment or dorm life, you may find it disruptive. I did a quick inspection for bedbugs, thanks to a pretty scathing review I read before arrival. I found no signs of any pests.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Ann
"nice apartment hotel"
nice apartment hotel
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Jianxun
Very helpful staff and roomy accommodations. Staff picked me up at airport although flight was very late and on a holiday. Liked having copies of the newspaper available.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Charlotte
The desk clerk picked us up at the airport in a snowstorm, late at night with a smile on his face. Another employeee took us back to the airport in bad weather and stopped to mail some letters for us. We were able to get copies of our boarding passed in the office. Overall. the staff was very helpful. l.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Hotel"
Overall very good, but heat was not working, heaters were supplied but apartment was still cold.
2 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
very, helpful people
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, we are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our personnel at the hotel and it is always a pleasure to provide good service to our clientele. We look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
t. redden
"Awesome Apartments!"
For the same amount of money as a hotel room, I had a 1-bedroom apartment with a balcony. It was so nice to relax in my own space for a few days.
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, thank you for taking the time in posting your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon in the coming future. Thank you
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Beth
"need update"
place was o.k. for the price.checked in at 7:30 pm for a 2 bedrooms king bed,2 queen beds and a full size sofa bed.only problem was bed bugs my children got bites all over.only received towels for 3 people, I call housekeeping to request more only got their voice mail,left a message for more towels.and also notify the person in person who checked me in. never got towels that night.same next day no towels.very thin walls the dog next door kept barking.people upstairs 3rd floor had probably 3-5 kids running and jumping around all night until 1;30 am.the area was close to Walmart and maxi food market and a strip mall within walking distance.drive to Montreal downtown and Chinatown about 20 minutes.they offer coffee and cookies for breakfast.parking lot was convenient.washer and dryer,exercise room,small snack vending machine and with the computer all clouted together in 1 small area.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
allen
My son and his friend missed their flight in Montreal when they were returing from Rome, requiring an overnight stay. The hotel was available to pick them up from the airport and shuttle them back in the morning. The rates were reasonable and the boys said the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Condo Hotel"
It was a 1 bedroom condo, nice if staying long term.
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
It was wonderful stay....
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Close to Airport"
I couldn't even take a shower because the bath tub drain was clogged, had to stop several times just washing my face because the sink was clogged too and the water wouldn't go down! It's close to the airport so if all you need to do is sleep, this may be an economic choice. They also have a shuttle to take you to the airport. Staff was friendly. No elevator, be ready to carry your luggage up the stairs.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"close to airport but..."
It started with the check in located up stairs so I left my suitcase at the bottom. I had my small dog with me and had inquired about the fee in advance and was told there was no fee. I get there and its $25 plus taxes. (Next time I book any hotel room I will get it in writing...) the room looked clean but in dire need of renovations. For the price I wasn't expecting the hilton. I say 'looked' cleanup because I kept smelling urine when I was laying down in bed. If I was going to be staying longer than the 9 hours I was there for I would have asked to change rooms but I was already in PJ's and worn out. So I plugged my nose. Never again.
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Apartment building no name of the hotel"
No one came to clean the room, parking is bad and no elevator oh the building
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
bad exxperience
"Vacation traveler."
Very comfortable clean and friendly place.
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2014
Rick George
"This hotel reminded me of a hostel."
Thank goodness the staff was friendly and helpful or I may not have stayed. This is not in a great neighborhood and not many of the residents seemed to speak English or French. The hotel is very old with minimum amenities.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
K
"NOISY"
Old apartment turned into a hotel...they tried hard but the insulation must be old...could hear people walking above...doors slamming all night and it felt like the planes going overhead all of the time were going to come into the room. Stayed at the Quality Inn across the street at the beginning of the trip and for the same price it was much superior.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"It doesn't look anything like to pictures"
There is no sign on the outside to identify the hotel, it just looks like a run-down apartment building. There is graffiti on one of the side walls, gravel parking lot full of potholes, rusted railings on balconies. It is badly in need of renovation. There are window air-conditioners in each bedroom with clear cellophane tape around them to insulate. No A/C in living room. One bedspread had a nail-polish stain, a bathroom towel had a make-up stain. Rust stains in bathtub. Door to balcony does not have a lock although balcony is only a few feet from the ground. Hallways small unpleasant.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Good for families"
The hotel was located in an excellent location. It is in a neighborhood that is quiet, with stores within walking distance. There were also an ample number of parks in the neighborhood, which was a big plus as I have a 9 year old and a 2 year old. The airport is very close and you do hear departing flights, but the airport is not very busy so the noise was not a major disruption. The hotel had plenty of hot water and was relatively ok as far as the cleanliness of the apartment. My only complaint is that the carpets are in need of cleaning. We noticed that my daughter's socks had gotten very dirty in a short amount of time, so we all wore crocks around the apartment. The apartment is located right of of highway 20, which as it turns out, is one of the major highways through Montreal, which made navigating the city from our hotel completely easy. All in all, we would probably stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2013