All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here440 Roy Avenue, Dorval, QC, H9S3E1, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I liked it"
Price is very good and the mattress Ok, that's what want
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
st-Martin
"Great value, near airport and train station"
Great value, very helpful staff! We arrived quite late and were met by a very helpful lady who let us in and offered us a ride to the train station in the morning. Very good, quiet sleep. Very welcome experience after a long flight!
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Ryan
"Economical"
Walls are thin. Woke up with noise from other room and from outside.
"thank you"
I was greeted by a friendly staff member and brought to myroom, even though I arrived very late. was very impressed with accomodations and pric
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"First and last time"
booked 7 nights. Roughly ciould stay one nights and checked out after .
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Mejoo
"Decent"
Decent, clean accommodations for what you pay for. The staff is very helpful. However, there were no coffee mugs/cups in our room, although there was a coffee maker. The kitchenware (pot, coffee pot) was old/scratched up, but again, you get what you pay for, and it was really just a place to sleep while my husband and I visited family. The power went out next morning for a bit, which is not the staff's fault, but it is the fault of the owner that there is no backup system (the doors are electronic, but would not open during the outage, and key cards did not work, so the staff could not come to our room to check our fuse box, nor could we go to their office for assistance).
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
"Home away from home."
It was very convenient to have an appartment and eat in. Price was very good.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Monique
"older building needing upgrading."
not enough dishes, kitchen supplies, blankets kitchen needed upgrades - proper cupboard doors,,etc... bathroom sink not draining properly, needed plug for bathtub wireless not always working.
Shirley
"very good"
good hotel, the lady was very helpful & friendly. Very good transportation service to the airport
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
"a good hotel"
Overall was good,I really enjoyed it,I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel,good for family stay"
The Hotel is a little old, but it is really good for family stay. My family went to Montreal with a infant, a kid. The kitchen is very important for us, it is really like an apartment, with bedroom and living room too, lots of space, and it is clean. the price is good, comparing to other hotel with big room. I arrived at Montreal early, have no where to go, so checked in early before 11pm, the staff is nice and free of charge! I will come again
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
daniel
"Nice hotel close to the airport +huttle"
I like my experience. I came around midnignt. Someone was at the reception to answer right a way my call for pick up and in about 10 min I was picked up. The building is nice and decently maintained. Yes, it is a good place for a stay over in Montreal.
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, Thank you for your comments about your experience with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were satisfied with our shuttle service. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely, Geneviève
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Suzanne
"You get what you pay for."
This "hotel" is really rented out appartments which were not clean, did not feel secure and were in a really sketchy neighborhood. The pictures are very decieving and upon arriving there I didn't even feel safe spending the night there alone and went to a different hotel.
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, thank you for your comments about your experience with us. We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay with us. We are continuously working on upgrading the hotel facilities to satisfy our guests. Thank you
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Wouldn't stay longer than 1 night... Web site is NOT good representation of the hotels reality. I had asked for a room that was not in the basement... I got a room in the basement and was told there was no other room availible. Linnons were not fresh and had dirt in then (crumbs or carpet lint) "hd" chanels... On a 20 year old tv... Service was ok rest of the room moderatly clean... Would not recomend this place to anyone... :s
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, we apologize for any inconveniences which occurred during your stay with us. We are continuously upgrading and renovating the hotel facility to better satisfy our guests. Thank you for your review.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
karine dolce
"The pictures lie"
Very dated. Grundy. No signs outside to indicate that it's a hotel. Weird set up for checking in. You go to the lobby and have to wait for someone to let you in. You Ask for a bed with a kingsize bed and they tell you it's gone and here's two queen size beds. There's a weird smell in the place. Way past it's prime. Do not expect anything like advertised in the photos. You get what you lay for. Next time will spend the extra 30 bucks.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Comfortable and convenient
Response by Beausejour Hôtel Appartements
Dear guest, thank you for your comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you soon in the near future. Thank you
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Budget Overnighter"
No AC in living areas and Kitchen. Microwave and Toaster oven were very old and did not work. Bathroom very dated but appeared clean. Our unit was on the 3rd floor with no elevator. This was just bearable as an overnighter as the king bed was comfortable and the apartment itself was reasonably clean and in line with the budget price.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
zchica
"Comfortable apartment"
We stayed a week for a business/pleaseur trip. Close to airport and major highway - easy access.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Barb
"Good stay!"
We got a nice apartment, nice size rooms. Everything was clean and neat and the price was amazing for what I got. I loved the stay, I look forward for my next reservation at this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"close to airport and reasonable price"
It was good - although the coffee maker did not work - or the outlet did not work.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Natalie
"Clean and cheap near airport"
The place is not bad, the living room was hot a little bit. There was a fire in the laundry room my husband had to run on the stairs.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Good location for us"
Our third stay at this hotel. For the second time we had a 1 bedroom suite for the price of a room. There was a full kitchen which we used for breakfast . It is handy to the airport so we had planes taking off overhead in the morning but that was a temporary thing because of airport construction. Otherwise the room was quiet despite being near the highway and a train station. The room was clean and not entered by the hotel staff during the week we were there. We will definitely consider this hotel next year on our annual trip to Montreal.
7 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Lyle
"Convenience close to the airport"
This made-over apartment turned hotel is a surprisingly pleasant experience. It's a low-maintenance special but the staff were so kind, helpful, friendly and accommodating that I would return again and again. It would be a really great place to stay for a short-term visit--the suites are large and well-supplied.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Kate
"Convenient apartments"
It's not a 5 stars hotel, but it was exactly what I was looking for. A nice clean apartment, that had a big separated room, a separated kitchen and a big living room. It was perfect for a long stay.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Jack
"Nice location"
If you are one of those people who, like me, need to eat your own food rather than being at the mercy of the pub grub on hotel alley, this is the place for you. There's a supermarket two minutes walking distance, and the river is 15 minutes away. You can go for a walk along the beautiful lakeshore drive where there's many parks to chill if you like that sort of thing. The Appartments are nothing special, but if you're just there for the night waiting for a plane the next day, I would recommend it. I will stay there again every time I fly out of Montreal. Beds are really comfortable, and it's super quiet.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Better than just a room"
When we arrived it was a really quick check in with a very polite worker. The apartment was large clean and cozy with a decent balcony. I would certainly go back to this hotel.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2014
Shane
"Ok for one night"
Dated. Wifi did not work. Parking very sketchy. Concerned all night that car would be broken into.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
"Converted apt building - not even a proper lobby"
The cab driver hadn't even heard of the place and had to call for directions. It is a converted apartment building. Nothing in the surrounding area so no place to go eat. Walls are thin so hear noise from other rooms. Very basic although there is kitchen in the room. Only stayed here as it was very last minute due to flight disruption. The staff person was very friendly and must have stayed up late for my check in.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Nightmare on Roy street..."
The appartment was partially furnished with old mix and match. All was clean. Bed was comfortable. Lots of noise from outside the room (hallway). No WiFi internet connection; signal too low. Don't know which room or appartment but a big dog kept barking at any time of the day (especially early morning; like 6am). The dog ran up and down the hallway of my floor. Believe me, it was not a chiwawa! I thought it was a horse! Never again!!
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"close to airport..., easy to locate."
expected a hotel room with a queen bed. got a suite with kitchen, livingroom, and 2 queen beds. Very, very clean and well maintained!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Vivien
"Inexpensive overnight stay"
We booked at this hotel as it was just for an overnight pit stop stay while traveling. The room was adequate and clean. There is a small kitchen but no coffee provided for the morning. We arrived after 9 and were gone the next morning by 7. The hotel appears to be used mostly for business travelers/students looking for an inexpensive extended stay. There are no elevators and all rooms have to be accessed by climbing up or down some stairs (approx. 6-8). There does not seem to be smoking allowed in the building but our room was situated above and to the left of the main entrance where smoking is allowed outside of the entrance door, hence a residual of the smell of cigarette smoke pervaded the room, so anyone who is highly sensitive to the smell may have some difficulties.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Rural NS Gal
"Close to Airport"
Check in was easy and quick. The person on duty was courteous, helpful and most pleasant to deal with. The hotel was great for both price and comfort. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
CH
"I recommend this hotel"
This was a lovely hotel and I would recommend it to anyone. It's very spacious as it has a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and a large bedroom. It's located about 15 minutes from Montreal which is great since you're not staying right in downtown Montreal. The staff was friendly and helpful while our stay. The beds were comfortable and there were sufficient supplies to last for a while (towels, shampoo, Kleenex, coffee...). The room included all the dishes and cooking supplies which is great for anyone who wishes to cook in their room. All in all it was a great room and I would return for sure.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Emilie
Good, they upgraded me to a bigger room. It was great for the money! The bed is firm but comfy! I had a good experience. There is only coffee in the morning so nothing else. You cannot even call it continental breakfast!
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Julio
"Great once you get in the room."
You are basically staying in an appartment block. You have to call someone from the lobby to come down and open get you. It is very roomy once you get in your room. Good overall!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Near airport and train station"
They were super nice and accommodating of our dog !
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
The apartment was large and perfect for our stay. They had a heating problem so the room was cold but they provided an extra heater.
3 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Martin
"Feel like home , very quiet and friendly manager"
I enjoyed it very much ...and the price was good
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Josette Beaupré
"Good night stay"
Close to the airport, very clean 1 bedroom apartment, snack machine was very limited, exercise room, laundry and computer all in the same room. Free Wi Fi, a clean kitchen. I would stay again for a short time, felt like home.
Other trip Dec 22, 2013
Darren
This is NOT a 2.5 star hotel .Dated,no elevator,no climate control in the suite,no television in the bedroom.No rear access to paking behind the building,had to walk down and up an ice covered car ramp...not illuminated,VERY dangerous.Excessive use of freshener gave me a sore throat and itchy eyes.Spacious,good if on a budget and you want the space...minus the freshener!!! First and last for me.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2013
MichaelJ
"close to airport"
overall the building was clean, but the rug in my room was dirty and the shower sprayed everywhere
1 night trip Nov 18, 2013
I was surprised by the space in the apartment. Was nice to be offered an upgrade. Old but maintained well. 'Gym' was not worth going to.
1 night family trip Nov 11, 2013
"A Nice Surprise"
It was a bit surprising to find this "hotel" in an apartment building, which made us wonder what to expect. But, we had a great apartment, immaculately clean, comfortable bed, great shower and lots of space and nicely appointed. We had booked a studio, but they upgraded us to an apartment. We were slightly disappointed that the continental breakfast offered on the website was cookies and coffee. The should remove that from the hotel room advertisement or provide muffins or croissants, at least. Generally, though, a well-priced hotel. Oh, you have to call from the airport for pick-up event though the stand says the hotel's name.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Sandra
"close to airport"
Lady was rude, router kept going on and off minute after minute, nasty mold in washroom, stains on carpet, sofa pillow case, pillows and walls. Never Again!
3 night trip Oct 23, 2013
"A "sweet" stay"
There was no single room available when we arrived so we were given a 1 bedroom suite. Because we were visiting relatives we didn't make much use of the full well equipped kitchen and living room. However, the climb up 3 1/2 flights to our room was difficult with our heavy bags. I did get help with the heaviest when we left. The airport shuttle was excellent and the staff of the hotel were very friendly and accomodating. This was our second stay at this hotel because of the location (near the relatives), the price, and the breakfast.
7 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Lyle
"Perfect for the price!"
Just had a quick stopover between flights but this room was perfect for our needs. Very friendly service, a huge and comfortable room, great value for money!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"hmmmm"
all we did was sleep here,,and that was about all we inrended on doin,,however the breakfast was pretty weak and the fitness room was pretty laughable at best ,,,we found garbage under our bed from previous quests,,,however the sheets and towels were clean,,,good thing it was not warm out otherwise we wouldve cooked,,,wasn't horrible however likely will not go back,,
Other trip May 24, 2013
"We recommend"
Very hospitable and accommodating. Sure worth the money. Breakfast selection was incredible and shuttle service was a real bonus. Will recommend to others. Close to airport without being on the main drag.
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
It's a very practical hotel. Very comfortable. Staff is nice. Only thing that Chris forgot to tell me is that there is a $30. fee to bring a pet.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Stay away!!!"
Well it says three stars!! but its barely 2 star! I stayed there for 4 nights! the room was never cleaned during my stay! they clean it every 5 days or so.. the internet was very slow and intermittent. The breakfast was not bad! the police came to the place 2 times at the weekend because one of the residents brought booze and dope and started partying like an animal with his friends! Anyways, stay away from the place! find another hotel for a few more bucks.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012