All hotels in Dorval, Quebec, Canada

• Value for money
    Food is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
"Very convenient hotel and Best value for the money"
Near airport with free pick-up, near bus stop that takes you straight to metro, kitchen with everything, although not 5-star appliances, great for long or short term stay on the budget.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Where to stay when you need room."
It was good for what I needed. Plan on 5:00am flights and understand this is not an American 2 start hotel.
12 night business trip May 26, 2013
"Far from the Cruise Ship"
Hotel and personnel there were quite good and accommodating. Clean and comfortable. Noisy crowd of people outside until late. Shuttle to airport was good and on time. Promised shuttle from cruise ship to the hotel was non-existent. Overall, it was a good stay.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great location for price"
We had a 12 hour layover and wanted to get some sleep close to the airport. The price was great compared to other hotels in the area. The free shuttle to and from the airport was perfect and it had everything we needed. It's also an apartment building, so you have a full kitchen and living room as well
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
Katherine
"Quick stay"
We were only there to sleep and had to leave early after also arriving late. They offered free shuttle to airports which was great and convenient. Apartment was clean and spacious, a little dated, but did the job and had great staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Monique
NZ
"All you need for an airport hotel"
This was by far the cheapest airport hotel we found, and it was definitely worth the low fees. An older converted apartment building, I wouldn't plan to stay here for more than a night, but it was all we needed for an airport hotel. We had a full apartment to ourselves (we were upgraded from the studio apartment we had booked) and there was free shuttle service to the airport. My only complaint was that the room was quite chilly and there was no way to control the heat, or extra blankets for the bed. But when I asked about this, they loaned me a space heater for the bedroom.
1 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2016
Molly
"Best Weekend in Dorval"
What an absolutely amazing hotel! They were so friendly and incredibly accommodating! Beautiful rooms with great bedding, comfortable large rooms throughout. The only thing missing was an actual deep soaking tub. Will stay here again on our next trip to Montreal!
2 night trip Feb 12, 2016
Amanda Holmes
"Worst."
Was so uncomfortable just being in that building. Felt seedy and bordering on unsafe. Left 5 minutes after I got there. Didn't check out. Didn't ask for a refund. Just wanted to get away. Far away. Pat the extra $40 and stay at the best western.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2016
Kristin
"Ok hotel in questionable area"
Got upgraded from studio to one bedroom to find out heating doesn't work very well. Had to use oven as heat source because the heater they supplied wouldn't even keep the bedroom, with the door closed, warm. They didn't salt their driveway/parking lot. I didn't fall, thankfully as I was caring a little one; however I did see a few guests fall. They list having a crib when it is really a playpen. Yes it was one less thing for me to bring, however I would have preferred to bring my own. They list control of AC which means they must stick a window AC in because their are no temperature controls in the room. There are no elevators. My key stopped working on the second day. They tried to fix the cold air seeping in by caulking the room while we were there, so I enjoyed the awesome smell of that (sarcasm). The staff were nice and did seem like they were trying to help.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
A Concerned Mom
"Not great"
Disappointing. Needs renovations. Beds were clean but that's all.the room stinks. No elevators, and they charged us $15 extra for our 2 yrs old baby when we got there. Shuttle service was late the next day to go to the airport. Not impressed and we wont return.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Convenient to airport"
Friendly free airport pickup within 15 minutes Room was very large with 2 bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen area. Used as short or long term rent so everything needed was there.
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"meh..."
Terrible service but you get what you paid for. It was great for cheap hotel near the airport
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Comfortable and very affordable"
Comfortable, clean and very affordable accommodations!!!! I enjoyed a fully furnished apartment, with a little balcony, free parking etc at a great price.. Great service as well!
5 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Interesting experience."
First of all, I've made a mistake on my reservation and the staff been nice enough to correct without charge. Pass the fact it is not your usual hotel setting, a converted apartments block, it was a comfortable and affordable experience.
Other trip Nov 11, 2015
"Spacious, clean, near the Airport and transit"
Arrived late, front desk very friendly and engaging. Was an apartment style, very large, included a kitchen. Free airport shuttle. Excellent experience. Would stay again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Ian
Convenient located close to airport, shuttle service good, but need to work on the cleanliness of the rooms and condition of bathroom and/or kitchen.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Only in you don't know were else to go"
Overall cleanliness pretty poor, very old fornirures, pretty bad general status. Bad ratio quality/price. For what I've paid I would expect more.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
"Your own apartment, reasonably priced!"
One has to set expectations for this hotel. It is an old residence - a real, honest-to-goodness apartment building that was converted into a hotel. The pricing is VERY reasonable and you'd be hard pressed to find another hotel with the same space an amenities for anywhere near the price point. I would definitely stay here again. I like the space and amenities and I especially liked the high speed Internet which was very quick and definitely usable. So now the caveats - there is no elevator. It's an old apartment building and that means staircases. The staff is always willing to help you with your bags but bear this in mind. The housekeeping is NOT daily, so conserve your towels as you would if you were home. Buy your own food. It's like living in your own residence. If you keep that in mind, you'll have a good stay. Parking is free and outdoors. The check-in experience is unusual for a hotel but it makes sense if you know this was a residential apartment building. You'll show up in an apartment lobby and if the door is locked, call on the phone and the person at the office (apt 105) will come down and invite you in to check you in. The keys are the usual hotel keys - nice touch - and there is a coin-op laundry room. Overall, I'm glad I found this place and I'd gladly stay again. Just understand going in that this is not a conventional hotel. It's a nice idea and it was very affordable.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Willem
"2 BR condo 2 min. from airport"
I have trouble with stairs and the concierge switched me to first floor...free coffee in am and a huge 2 BR condo with everything...maybe she gave me an upgrade due to my senior status...recommend!!!
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
Lorenzo
"Nice place to stay without spending a lot of money"
Nice place to stay for a couple of nights. Close to Trudeau airport so planes are taking off over the hotel, but nothing horrible. Nothing more than a Tim Hortons close by, so you'll definitely need a car to access Montréal. Fully furnished apartments, clean and quite cheap for the confort and size of the room you get. Free parking. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Tanguy
"Montreal Dorval"
This Apart hotel is dated but comfortable. It's helpful to stay there and avoid everyday cities traffic and busyness. There's supermarkets and eateries close by. You can access highways fast from this location.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
P
"large apartment stay. Older building. near airport"
It was a very large apartment. Kitchen, living room, dining room, 2 bedrooms and walking closet. Great if you need tons of room or have kids. It was very dated but clean. Great deal for the money. Not made for a romantic get away.
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
"Apartment building converted into long-stay hotel."
Walls thin. No problem hearing people walk around on floor above. Reasonably clean. Staff accommodating.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
GS
"Outstanding Value"
Very Helpful Staff. Close to Airport. Easy Shuttle. Cant beat the price ... Thanks ......................................................
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"it's not bad"
room is big and a little old. not bad, worth the price
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
LEI
"Nice hotel good for a whole family"
It is a apartment hotel. recall me a lot when we rent an apartment. we are quite familiar to everything. nice and clean. shopping mall around so we can buy food and cook.
Other trip Sep 25, 2015
Zhan
"Loved The Studio Appartment!"
Woman who checked us in was very nice and friendly. Studio apartment was very nice and loved the balcony. Awesome deal and loved the apartment. Will definitely stay again. :D
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Heath
"BARGAIN NIGHT of our 2 week trip! NICE SURPRISE!"
This hotel was created out of a 1970's-era apartment building, and there is no sign on the front of the building identifying it as Beausejour. So the units are full-sized apartments, not hotel 'rooms'. We were 100% happy with our accomodations. The hotel office is located on the 1st floor, which is really a half flight of steps up from ground level. The hotel clerk was super nice and considerate, and changed our room from Floor 2 to Floor 1 after I told her I had a Total Knee Replacement surgery and the steps were troublesome. We had a full 2 bedroom apartment for the night, with 2 good-quality King beds. 1 Bathroom. Full living room and kitchen and dining area. Not an upscale place, just a fine place to stay for the night at a bargain price. No bar, no nothing. If you are not a hotel snob, this place is for you.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Kathleen
Stay was very pleasant. The room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel staff was very polite. Service was excellent. I would want to stay at the hotel again and again.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
The hotel is close to the airport so beware of the noise from airplanes flying overhead
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
"Apartment near Montreal"
This was a very economical option to staying downtown Montreal. The hotel is very close to the highway so it was easy to go into town and back. The apartments are spacious and comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"A night before departure"
Apartment is good as expected. Shuttle must be booked first and always have to wait a little bit longer time.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Meng
A bit confusing as it looks more like an apartment building but the room was fantastic and huge!
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Chelsea
"Never again"
Typical piece of garbage!
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Mahmud
"Too far and traffic to go downtown is terrible."
As soon as we arrived at the hotel, we were welcomed by flying small insects. The hotel's office was not very welcoming and dim. The smell of our suite is unexplainable and dirty.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great Stay for the Price"
Perfect for a family with kids!!!
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
Rodney
"We half-jokingly nicknamed this "Murder Hotel"."
The room was dirty. There was hair and used soap in the tub. There was a q-tip in plain sight on the floor. We found a receipt from December 2014 on the kitchen floor. It reeked of cigarettes. The carpet was filthy and visibly stained. There was no chain on the door. Parking was scarce and the security guard was in an unmarked car so I thought he was a total creep until I saw his shirt. Our room was also below ground. Not as advertised. Miles away from par for the price you pay ($150/night). I have stayed in cleaner hostels in developing countries for a fraction of the price. Hotel management needs to inspect the rooms between guests and not offer a room that is obviously filthy. We checked in late and had booked the room weeks in advance; there is absolutely no excuse for this.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
wanted a suite
I have to be frank. It was a terrible experience. When you arrive there it was confusing because you can't tell where to go to find the office to check in. You have to buzz a phone to be let in and then you have to look for the office one of the rooms on the second floor which is also strange. It was definitely spacious but the pictures on the website did not include the broken balcony or dirty bathroom. They also provided only one towel for 4 guests. It also isn't close to any amenities as posted on hotels.com which is very deceiving for out of town guests. Won't be staying again or recommending it to anyone.
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
nicholas
"It didn't have bed bugs!"
This place is a converted apartment building that is extremely run down. The toilet leaked, the tub didn't drain, the stove was broken, there were huge stains all over the carpet. The spider webs on the deck were big enough to catch small planes from the airport that fly over continuously. The staff was friendly but.....everything else left a lot to be desired!My wife and kids gave it 0.5 stars, I am slightly more generous but the system wont let me rate <1.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Brad
"Dorval"
We checked into this hotel because of cost and access to the airport. Airport is 5 minutes away and it appears the facility is lined up with one of the runways. We were in the basement with AC on and you could here the jets flying over but never to the point it disturbed my sleep. Not sure about the upper floors sound level. The only problem with the facility was the musty smell in the basement hallway. Very bad. Never noticed it in the suite. Price was right, access to the airport is perfect. Down town Montreal about 20-25 minutes depending on time of day. I would stay again.
3 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
Randy
"acceptable"
as expected from your reviews. good!
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good for a very tight budget."
Good place if you have a really tight budget. If you want something new fancy, don't even think about it.
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
Samuel
I made the booking for my family for stay over night, and asked them how their stay went they said the ware so happy with staff and very helpful as will as the accommodation, and they asked me to make booking again for them in the same hotel on the last night of their holiday going back to their home country.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great Value on a Beer Budget"
Down and dirty place to put your head down before a flight from Pierre E Trudeau in Montreal. If.your looking for a fancy hotel, this is NOT your place. Staff were friendly and bed was comfy.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
matt
very good value
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Chanh
"A whole apartment for the price of a room!"
This hotel is actually an apartment building, renting apartments by the night or longer-term. It has a great location close to the airport and train station, with a free shuttle to the apartment-hotel. You get a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment with kitchen and big living-room for less than the price of a nearby hotel room; the staff is very friendly too. There is no reception desk, you have to use the lobby phone and they will come down to greet you. My apartment was very clean and had been recently renovated, however a few small details had yet to be taken care of: closet door off its hinges, missing cover on flourescent light in the bathroom, air-conditioner "messily" installed however the large amount of space, kitchen, and living room more than made up for this.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Ok for one night."
No sign out front to say you are in the right place. No front desk I wasn't even sure we were in the right place. It looks like an apartment building. Continental breakfast was supposed to be ready at 5 but by 6 nothing was out. No elevator so you had to drag suitcases up flights of stairs to get to your room. The neighbourhood was not inviting and it was difficult to find. Once in the room it was clean, spacious wifi worked well. We were even upgraded to a kitchenette suite
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"It accomplished my needs.B"
I stayed overnight because of my early morning flight. For an overnight arriving or leaving montreal, cheap and close to P. Trudeau its allright, but in MTL you'll find other hotels, but surely expensiver.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2015
Carlos
"price/performance ratio"
Accommodation, cleanliness, friendliness, service in relation to the prize very good
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Gerhard
Lots of space for the price, it's a full 2 bedroom apartment with all the kitchen ammeneties. Everything was clean. I would definitely stay here again
Other trip Jul 18, 2015