All hotels in Mumbai, India
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here76, Regency Park, 7th Road,, Near Khar Subway, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400055, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best Bang For Your Buck"
Stayed in the hotel for a night and it was pleasant. They allowed me to check in at 8 AM instead of 12 PM, which was the best part. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Nisargdutt V
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Very near to airport and neighborhood is fine as well. At equal distance from most of the places in/around santa cruz
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Nisarg
"I won't recommend this to anyone."
Hotel staff was not at all cooperative. They were trying to she'll out money for small small reasons. We had requested them for early checkin to which they had agreed earlier. But later they charged 2000 rs.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport, Juhu and bandra"
Hotel Golden Swan treated us very well. We had complimentary transport from and to the airport, with breakfast included delivered in the room 30 minutes after ordering. The rooms were smaller then in the photos but cleanliness was acceptable for average hotels in the area. We arrived at 3:30am at the hotel and everything went ok. It is easy to get a taxi in front of the hotel and major spots in bandra, juhu, vile parle and santacruz are within 10/15 minutes. Internet access was very low in our room, and we received one access code per day, which only could be used in one device or computer. That was limiting.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Mitesh
"Flexible n nice!"
We reach there before our check in time(5 hours earlier) but still they gave us one empty room for no cost until our room is free, that's so nice. The staffs are very helpful n flexible. I would definitely recommend it to my friend. After all this perfect for what you paid. All worth it!
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Inexpensive friendly hotel near airport"
The staff, service, and friendliness of the hotel is very good, above average. It is an inexpensive hotel catering for business travellers. Small rooms but alright when in transit or if you have business to do near the airport or in the Northern part of Mumbai (Bombay) as it is very convenient for this. Food quality was very good and far better than most hotels of this level so that was a comforting surprise.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Shanu

"Downgraded room"
Hotel overbooked n tried to push me off to some unknown hotel which I refused to accept. Gave me a matchbox sized room with very noisy aircon and wouldn't even go out of his way to buy me a beer for the mess he inflicted on me. Am there again tonight, so see if he meets his promise of the room I actually booked, otherwise it's a serious complaint re misspelling to Hotels.com
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Neil
"Budget hotel good only for short stay"
Food was not good at all. Not recommended for foodies.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Ravi
IN
"Good hotel but bad location"
Hotel is good,but the location is terrible...
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
IN
Had a really great experience here. Really nice, professional staff at reception. They went above and beyond helping me get my bus ticket sorted out after I missed my first bus out of there. Super nice, helpful people. I was there as a young, single women, and felt completely safe. Good location, clean, comfortable room, and really fast free WiFi. I will definitely be coming back here.
7 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"good overall"
Decent n clean.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
tina
"Wasn't bad"
I was there for a short stay. The room looked OK however the walls had their plasters coming out at places. Cleanliness was good and the staff were courteous. The food quality can definitely improve. One thing I didn't like was I had asked them for a wake up call at 5:30 am which the staff totally forgot and almost made me miss my flight.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Roy
"Transit trip through Mumbai"
Pros: 1. Its located very near to airport, exactly 3 kms away from domestic airport. Take an authorized pre paid taxi and look for address 7th road, golibar square, near Khar subway. 2. Complementary pick-up and drop facility from airport is available, its suggested to avail this facility if you are travelling to Mumbai for first time. But you need to inform at hotel well before about exact time of arrival and get confirmed pickup. 3. Very easy and quick check-in, they kept my room ready and it was clean. 4. Local taxi / auto is easily available outside this hotel. Cons: 1. Wi-Fi internet wasn't working on third floor on 3rd January 2014. At the time of check-in front desk staff didn't inform that internet is not working and assured me to provide internet access details. After I returned from dinner, shifts changed and I was informed that wireless router is not working, but I was offered to use internet in lobby. 2. Though staff is friendly, it needs some follow-up at times to get the things done. 3. If you are planning to catch up flight early morning or late nights better make sure vehicle for drop facility is ready before 10-15 mins before you check-out. 4. Rooms are bit small and comfortable for 2 persons and a child. Overall, my stay was good and would rate it best for transit and budget hotel. I didn't try food here so cant comment about that.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Caring hotel management and staff"
I booked the hotel for my parents who were arriving in Mumbai by a late night flight. I am very pleased at the care and particular attention the hotel provided in picking-up my parents at the airport and looking after their need during the stay until through onward journey to final destination. Would certainlythink of choosing them again when I need a transit stay near the airport.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"ok"
I have not got the room as I booked through online. Room service & Food is good
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
"transit place only"
Nothing, but a residential apartment converted into a hotel, with no separate dining area or restaurant one is forced to eat in a small room, also the view around is disappointing.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
IN

"Service a l'etage sympa et honnete."
L'acceuil a essaye de nous faire payer en plus lors de notre depart,on ne pense pas que se soit vraiment invonlontaire.donc ne soyez pas trop gentil mais plutôt sur de vous et ferme avec eux!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Chris et Stef
FR
"Wer es kennt.... für "indische Verhältnis" Top"
Alles was ich jetzt schreibe ist bezogen auf "indische Verhältnisse". Wer es kennt weiß was gemeint ist....Und deshalb ist das Hotel top. Zimmer sind schön und gepflegt (so gut man kann). Alles funktioniert. Personal ist freundlich.Draußen sitzt der übliche Wachposten. Am Empfang kann man kostenlos ins Internet. Um das Hotel herum ist das orginal indische Leben, mit kaputten Bürgersteigen, Autos , Taxis, hupen, Stau , Menschen. Das Hotel liegt im Norden von Bombay. Zum Zentrum geht es mit dem Zug. Der Bahnhof liegt 4 Minuten fussläufig vom Hotel. Mit dem Zug klappt prima, natürlich zu Stoßzeiten die üblichen Menschenmassen.Also ich würde wieder in das Hotel gehen. Der normal Anreisende muß übrigens 4500 Rupie pro Nacht bezahlen.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Viktor
DE
"Beliggenhed tær på lufthavn"
Værelset var lille og fugtigt og luften meget dårlig.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2012
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Golden Swan Hotel

"Ok for short stay"
05/25/15 aj6783 Anand, India
Stayed at this hotel while returning from goa and was ok. The bathrooms were small . Rooms were ok. Tv refrigerator available in room. Breakfast is served inside room and its a joke. Tea tasted like yuk. But overall ok at its price.
"Ok for a quick stay "
03/21/15 Sivaramshunmugam Chennai (Madras), India
Food was good (tried Indian choices only), but the stay I would rate as average. But this is what we can expect in such crowded area. Neat & clean. Not suggested for a relaxed stay. If you go out all day & only for sleep/bath activities, this can be chosen. TV was not working fine & post complain it got rectified. Food room service was good. Free drop to airport is attractive & save some bucks
"Cheap, Near Airport and Accessible Location."
03/03/15 ashphi1985 Chennai (Madras), India
Stayed at this place from 26th FEB to 28th FEB 2015. Rooms are pretty clean and very cramped , you can hardly move around, the bulky TV does make matters worse. The staffs were very reliable and friendly. They provide Pick up to and drop from the Airport which is around 15 mins away. The area is pretty clean and neat and not too congested. Its very close to the Santa Cruze railway station (walkable) so travelling to different part of the city is easy. They provide pretty decent breakfast (complementary). There are no good restaurants nearby , there is a Cafe Coffee Day near it in case you want to get some coffee or snacks. Two nights costs me 4200 from Goibibo.com. Overall pretty decent place, reliable and friendly staff.
"Reliable airport pick up and drop off, fair hotel"
02/20/15 activeoneCa CA
Fairly clean hotel with very poor shower and cold water for the shower. Beds were comfortable. It was passable for a one nite stay with no time in the hotel. They will be there on time to pick you up, and return you to the airport which is only a short drive away, 10 minutes domestic and 15 international. Internet is not available or working in your room, only in the tiny lobby. Don't count on them for a wake up call, they forgot the second night. They did quote one price for laundry and it came back double, so be prepared. I would possibly stay again only if it was for late arrival and early departure. We flew in to Mumbai, had an all day and evening tour, then flew out very early the next day so it was tolerable.
"Quiet and clean hotel"
02/18/15 MrRehanShaikh Ahmedabad, India
Located at walking distance to Khar and Santacruz train stations. Although the hotel is situated on the main road, they have 2 layers of windows which makes the room almost sound proof. This along with the thick curtains and AC makes the room a heaven for sound sleeping. The hotel, room and the bathroom were quite clean. The only 3 drawbacks were the small size of the room and the bathroom and weak to no wifi signal in the room. Additionally, even though the room was small, the TV was huge. They should get flat screens. The breakfast was excellent and the staff was obliging except the breakfast guy who knocked the door late in the evening asking a stupid question just to inform us of his early departure the next morning, probably with the hope of receiving a tip. I would definitely visit the hotel again.
"Excellent place"
02/12/15 J R R Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
The hotel is clean! The traffic can get a bit chaotic in and around that area. And getting rickshaws to this place might be a challenge, as many don't want to cross the Khar subway, which is close to the hotel. They don't have a hotel, but do cater to room service. Break-fast has a wide variety. For other meals, it's better to eat outside, as there are restaurants in and around that area. SantaCruz (E) railway stn is closeby. So, if you prefer the local train, then it's a neat place to stay. I think it's been in existence for over 30 years. The servers are very helpful, but the head guys were nasty. But i do remember reading, before i went there, that the hotel receptionist tries a quick one, in charging us for an extra day. And it sure happened with me too. They wanted me to pay for an extra night ... i had to tell them NO. They talk in terms of staying for the DAY and not for the NIGHT. Though always, everywhere, bookings are done on the NIGHT BASIS. If one is not alert, they will lose this money. But a decent place to stay. I will NOT go again :) reason being, the second time i went .. i paid the same amount of money, and booked for 5 days, and they gave me a tiny dingy room, where you can't even move. When i asked them how come i was given a bigger room, they gave all sorts of excuses. Even though, i travelled all the way from Bangalore .. they didn't relent. Eventually, i had to cancel and book another hotel. The management is lousy - but if you can put up with it, it's a clean place to stay. There is a packing place, i think .. which is right next to the room window ... and it can be noisy at times ... but with the window shut and a/c on - it was not a bit deal.
"Comfortable stay at affordable rates."
01/17/15 rcjoshi Bangalore
I booked this hotel through Goibibo Christmas offer and got good discount as well. I stayed here between 25th to 27th December 2014. Hotel provided room which is convenient with good wi-fi facility. Served good breakfast and Hot Water was available during morning hours. Hotel staff allowed me early check-in (as room was available). They served descent breakfast by room service facility as there is no restaurant. There was a complimentary airport transfers too in my package. Hotel is at convenient location from Mumbai Airport, Santacruz and Khar stataions and from Express way. Only thing I disliked is issues with hospitality as they didn't allowed my gusts to come inside my hotel room and meet me. else everything about the hotel is good.
"Clean, comfortable, good location"
12/28/14 264Louise_89 Birmingham, United Kingdom
My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights in November 2014. The hotel is conveniently close to the airport which was perfect for the last couple of days of our Indian holiday, and for exploring the Western Suburbs. We did feel that the hotel was quite expensive but no more so than anywhere else in the area. Breakfast was included in the form of room service and was really delicious! Our room had damp on the ceiling and was a little rough around the edges but was perfectly clean and comfortable and the shower always had hot water. My only complaint would be that the lady who was on reception on our penultimate day was incredibly unhelpful when we asked if we could use the printer to print off our boarding passes (and offered to pay for it!) She said yes but didn't go to the right websites when we asked her to, was really quite rude and then advised us to just go and do it in an internet cafe instead (and couldn't tell us where the nearest one was). Otherwise, the staff were very helpful and arranged our drop off (free of charge) to the airport on our departure. Overall I would stay here again if I was in this area of Mumbai.
"Really good clean hotel"
12/03/14 Matty L York, United Kingdom
Staff helpful but took a while with room service sometimes. Stayed for the one night but would go back. Stood out for cleanliness in an often unclean city. Would recommend and impressed generally. Great stuff!
"GREAT HOTEL IN GOOD LOCATION FOR REASONABLE PRICE"
11/22/14 SAB_ED Katowice, Poland
We booked there for 2 nights and had a very comfortable stay. The airport pickup/ drop off was included so we diddnt have to worry about getting at place. Hotel is very pleasant, free Wi-fi,breakfast included, room is very nice, maybe bathroom need small improvement in comparison to the rest of room....also there could be Kettle provided. The area is really good, very save, you can go easly at any time, buy something or just go to eat... (there are some nice local reustarants, shops at reasonable price) Also Santa Cruz railway station is just about 10min walk. I would definately come back there!