All hotels in Mumbai, India
76, Regency Park, 7th Road,, Near Khar Subway, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400055, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
"Best Bang For Your Buck"
Stayed in the hotel for a night and it was pleasant. They allowed me to check in at 8 AM instead of 12 PM, which was the best part. I recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Nisargdutt V
"Very Pleasant Stay"
Very near to airport and neighborhood is fine as well. At equal distance from most of the places in/around santa cruz
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2014
Nisarg
"I won't recommend this to anyone."
Hotel staff was not at all cooperative. They were trying to she'll out money for small small reasons. We had requested them for early checkin to which they had agreed earlier. But later they charged 2000 rs.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport, Juhu and bandra"
Hotel Golden Swan treated us very well. We had complimentary transport from and to the airport, with breakfast included delivered in the room 30 minutes after ordering. The rooms were smaller then in the photos but cleanliness was acceptable for average hotels in the area. We arrived at 3:30am at the hotel and everything went ok. It is easy to get a taxi in front of the hotel and major spots in bandra, juhu, vile parle and santacruz are within 10/15 minutes. Internet access was very low in our room, and we received one access code per day, which only could be used in one device or computer. That was limiting.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Mitesh
"Flexible n nice!"
We reach there before our check in time(5 hours earlier) but still they gave us one empty room for no cost until our room is free, that's so nice. The staffs are very helpful n flexible. I would definitely recommend it to my friend. After all this perfect for what you paid. All worth it!
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
"Inexpensive friendly hotel near airport"
The staff, service, and friendliness of the hotel is very good, above average. It is an inexpensive hotel catering for business travellers. Small rooms but alright when in transit or if you have business to do near the airport or in the Northern part of Mumbai (Bombay) as it is very convenient for this. Food quality was very good and far better than most hotels of this level so that was a comforting surprise.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Shanu

"A good airport option"
Located at Santa Cruz, this is convenient for the airport and the free shuttle to and from there is very welcome. Proximity to the station is also good for access to south Mumbai. Breakfast served in the room is adequate. Rooms are smallish but quite well maintained and with some attempt at being stylish. Staff are friendly and not judgemental. A good option for passing through.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Craig
"Misleading"
Very dated 1970 concrete building but lovely n modern inside, staff were so helpful, go back again.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Neil
"Downgraded room"
Hotel overbooked n tried to push me off to some unknown hotel which I refused to accept. Gave me a matchbox sized room with very noisy aircon and wouldn't even go out of his way to buy me a beer for the mess he inflicted on me. Am there again tonight, so see if he meets his promise of the room I actually booked, otherwise it's a serious complaint re misspelling to Hotels.com
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Neil
"Budget hotel good only for short stay"
Food was not good at all. Not recommended for foodies.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
Ravi
IN
"Good hotel but bad location"
Hotel is good,but the location is terrible...
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
IN
Had a really great experience here. Really nice, professional staff at reception. They went above and beyond helping me get my bus ticket sorted out after I missed my first bus out of there. Super nice, helpful people. I was there as a young, single women, and felt completely safe. Good location, clean, comfortable room, and really fast free WiFi. I will definitely be coming back here.
7 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"good overall"
Decent n clean.
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
tina
"Wasn't bad"
I was there for a short stay. The room looked OK however the walls had their plasters coming out at places. Cleanliness was good and the staff were courteous. The food quality can definitely improve. One thing I didn't like was I had asked them for a wake up call at 5:30 am which the staff totally forgot and almost made me miss my flight.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Roy
"Transit trip through Mumbai"
Pros: 1. Its located very near to airport, exactly 3 kms away from domestic airport. Take an authorized pre paid taxi and look for address 7th road, golibar square, near Khar subway. 2. Complementary pick-up and drop facility from airport is available, its suggested to avail this facility if you are travelling to Mumbai for first time. But you need to inform at hotel well before about exact time of arrival and get confirmed pickup. 3. Very easy and quick check-in, they kept my room ready and it was clean. 4. Local taxi / auto is easily available outside this hotel. Cons: 1. Wi-Fi internet wasn't working on third floor on 3rd January 2014. At the time of check-in front desk staff didn't inform that internet is not working and assured me to provide internet access details. After I returned from dinner, shifts changed and I was informed that wireless router is not working, but I was offered to use internet in lobby. 2. Though staff is friendly, it needs some follow-up at times to get the things done. 3. If you are planning to catch up flight early morning or late nights better make sure vehicle for drop facility is ready before 10-15 mins before you check-out. 4. Rooms are bit small and comfortable for 2 persons and a child. Overall, my stay was good and would rate it best for transit and budget hotel. I didn't try food here so cant comment about that.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Caring hotel management and staff"
I booked the hotel for my parents who were arriving in Mumbai by a late night flight. I am very pleased at the care and particular attention the hotel provided in picking-up my parents at the airport and looking after their need during the stay until through onward journey to final destination. Would certainlythink of choosing them again when I need a transit stay near the airport.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"ok"
I have not got the room as I booked through online. Room service & Food is good
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
IN

Adequado para dormir e tomar banho. Internet intermitente.
5 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
BR
"Sauberes Zimmer in Flughafennähe"
Wer einen Abflug von Mumbai plant ist hier gut aufgehoben. Wir hatten 2 Nächte hier und der Service war super. Am Abreise Tag fuhr man uns zum Flughafen. Das Zimmer war ausreichend, mit genügend Sitz- und Stellmöglichkeiten, Klimaanlage, Fehrnsehn. Die Mitarbeiter waren freundlich und sehr hilfsbereit. Essen bekam man aufs Zimmer. Die S-Bahnhaltestelle war auch gleich in der nähe. Rauchen war auf unserem Zimmer erlaubt.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
DE
"Service a l'etage sympa et honnete."
L'acceuil a essaye de nous faire payer en plus lors de notre depart,on ne pense pas que se soit vraiment invonlontaire.donc ne soyez pas trop gentil mais plutôt sur de vous et ferme avec eux!
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Chris et Stef
FR
"Wer es kennt.... für "indische Verhältnis" Top"
Alles was ich jetzt schreibe ist bezogen auf "indische Verhältnisse". Wer es kennt weiß was gemeint ist....Und deshalb ist das Hotel top. Zimmer sind schön und gepflegt (so gut man kann). Alles funktioniert. Personal ist freundlich.Draußen sitzt der übliche Wachposten. Am Empfang kann man kostenlos ins Internet. Um das Hotel herum ist das orginal indische Leben, mit kaputten Bürgersteigen, Autos , Taxis, hupen, Stau , Menschen. Das Hotel liegt im Norden von Bombay. Zum Zentrum geht es mit dem Zug. Der Bahnhof liegt 4 Minuten fussläufig vom Hotel. Mit dem Zug klappt prima, natürlich zu Stoßzeiten die üblichen Menschenmassen.Also ich würde wieder in das Hotel gehen. Der normal Anreisende muß übrigens 4500 Rupie pro Nacht bezahlen.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Golden Swan Hotel

"Two Visits to Golden swan"
01/27/16 vasumr Chennai (Madras), India
I was transiting Mumbai two times and both times stayed at the property for one night. Pro's Location is excellecent, near enought the airport to reach quickly and far enough to merit an auto ride. Rooms are good and clean and the air conditioner and hot water are good. Cons The surrounding area is not very good since it is nearer the Khar subway. It is walking distance to the railway station only without luggage and too near the railway station to get an auto to go to the hotel. There are no nearby bus stops either. Tip Avoid the studio room it is too small and totally uncomfortable. The rooms shows lower price but there is only enough place for a single bed. No place to keep the luggage and no table and the ac is a window ac unlike regular rooms. It must also be mentioned that they upgraded my room for a fee which was resonable.
"Friendly Staff but very average hotel."
01/21/16 Rosevelt R
Free pick and drop at the airport. ...with friendly drivers.The receptionist were excellent so were the other staff. The room was clean but not well maintained. .paint peeling off. .shower water was warm not hot. .Tv channels limited but the remote didn't function...no basic amenities like tooth brush toothpaste etc..only cheap soap bar. In short. ..excellent staff but a very average hotel. .. Won't stay there again.
"Decent Hotel"
01/02/16 Hyd_CTS Hyderabad, India
Staff are professional and very co-operative. Breakfast and food was awesome. Good budget hotel for small stay. Room size is not very good but ok for two members. Very near from Santacruz (E) station.
"A regular BnB"
01/01/16 shivankit
Had my week long stay with my wife, infact first time post our wedding. Though i did not expect mych in terms of customer service, but i was atleast exoecting a decent size with a big enough washroom for double occupancy. The room was probably half or 60%of a regular 3star room which was not acceptable considering the price paid(3k) for the bed. Though my breakfast was a part of oackage , we dint bother much and tried to order a la carte. Surprisingly there was zero variety in the menu and infact half of the listed items were not available. Lackadaisical attitude of servers. Guys at reception (and a lady) were courteous and aounded like 2-3star staff. I would suggest for a stop over at a decent price but not to stay wsp wd family or friends esp considering space.
"Decent Hotel at good location"
12/06/15 Ramana0506 Hyderabad, India
Golden swan is located close to airport and is very convenient for any western suburb travel. Staff are professional and very co-operative. They serve hot breakfast in room and their aloo paratha was awesome. Decent hotel with good basic amenities and excellent value for money
"A Pleasant Stay"
11/15/15 Ravi B Mumbai
It was a lovely trip with my family. Hotel staff were good in terms of Behaviour & Service, Location was good. The places which are near to this Hotel were Linking Road, Juhu Beach. They provide us nice breakfast with tea & Coffee.The Rooms were clean but bathroom was not so spacious still it was very maintained.
"Nice experience of two days"
11/12/15 Abhishek M
I with my fiancee went there for the first time. we were there for two days. from 10th nov 2015 to 12th. The hotesl was well decorated duet o diwali occassion. We have got a good welcome and also the staffs were very co-operative. they have provided airport pick up. The service and the behaviour of the employees were very good. The room was also neat and clean. They have also provided room service after one day of stay. The have a free wifi facility also,. Just one thing the rooms and bathroom was small. But anyhow we love the stay there and wish to visit there again.
"Budget hotel stay wd free airport transfer"
10/28/15 Dhan P
I visited this hotel in october. Value for money.... Good for one night stay.. Within 3 kms from airport.. Breakfast was ok... But good part was they served in early morning as we had to catch flight... Innova car was provided...
"Nice location, comfortable stay"
06/25/15 Afroz_k123 Bangalore
Booked it online via third party site and got a deal. It is value for money. Breakfast was average but they serve you in the room. Its a small place but very well maintained. Even though it is on main road but not noisy.Just outside the hotel, you can get Autos/taxis and also railway station is in walking distance. Staff is courteous. Providing complimentary pickup and drop to airport which was nice. It is located in Santacruz which is the central point in suburb and you can reach anywhere in Mumbai easily.
"Very nice place!!"
06/20/15 Ip257 Vadodara, India
a very cozy hotel located in a crowded place. Ideal for staying during visa appointments since the consulate is a fifteen minutes drive.. Clean rooms and excellent service. They helped me print my documents at the last moment and dint charge for it!! Good food too!!