All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6650 Gateway Blvd E, El Paso, TX, 79915, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Hilton Garden Inn -EP airport"
clean, quiet, comfortable. Service was great. About 1 mile from airport in industrial area. Cab fare from airport was $10. Heated pool, free WiFi but no free breakfast. Yes will stay here again :)
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Conny
The check in was easy, they had our room keys ready when we got there. Check in and check out clerks were both very friendly. Hotel appeared to be new.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Victoria
"Bed issues"
The bed edge sticks out a little bit from the mattress and we kept bumping our knees, the bed is also controlled by #'s on both sides-soft/firm, it feels akward is you dont adjust the knobs
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"A good one to stay at."
It was a good place stay on the way out.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jorge
"Awesome"
What more can I say 5s across the board.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Florence
"Good stay. No complimentary breakfast."
Good stay. No complimentary breakfast. Changed from the last time we stayed. Pool temperature was a little high.overall a good stay.
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
overnight stay, comfortable and clean room. Door keys were not working and we didn't get a key at all. Maintenance had to escort us to the room. This would have been annoying if we came and went from the room.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
"Road trip"
The only issue that we had about the room was the use of the adjustable bed. The desk associate tried to explain but after 10 hrs of driving, the instructions were forgotten. Some type of written instructions would be helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Jeffrey
"Exhausted Bowlers"
Enjoyed the entire trip. Arrived late and staff was very helpful in finding a perfect restaurant for us. Staff was wonderful.
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Bob's trip"
Comfortable
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"A Good Place to Sleep"
This was a pleasant environment. Unfortunately we arrived late when all the amenities were closed, but we just needed to sleep, so it suited our immediate needs. The only issue we had was with the air in the room, it was controlled by two separate units so it made adjusting the temperature tricky. Overall a good place if you just need sleep.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
MICHELLE
"Five Starts"
The room and hotel were clean and nice. The staff was extremely friendly. The bed was comfortable. We were a little late getting out of the room each day and were able to have housekeeping come after we left, which was nice. The neighborhood is ok. We walked to Starbucks each morning. There is a fun sports bar/Mexican food restaurant nearby too. Great hotel experience.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Alyson
"Quality hotel"
Everything was great the desk staff greeted us in a friendly way and check in was quick The room was attractive comfortable and clean The restaurant was attractive with a varied menu and the young lady who waited on us was cute friendly and fun also the food both for dinner and breakfast was great We were more that pleased and would highly recommend this hotel
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
NewYorkTexan
"very comfortable room"
I didn't get to spend much time in the hotel but the staff I encountered were friendly and the room was clean and comfortable
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Convenient hotel by El Paso airport"
Appreciated the convenience of being able to get around between visiting family and getting to events, this hotel was strategically located and easy to get to. Being a swimmer...loved having the heated pool even though at first I though - why would it need to be heated? It worked wonderful though as there was a good breeze each day I used it and was appreciating that it was heated.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great family stay"
From the moment I entered the hotel I just loved the decor. The smell was very inviting. I was assisted by Mr. Carter. He was very hospitable & welcoming. Thank you on behalf of my entire family (12 in total) we enjoyed ourselves. We will come back in August. See you then.
2 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
It was great hotel staff and the room we loved everything
"I would recommend!"
Hotel was clean and neat and well lite.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"highly recommended"
We really enjoy our stay!!!
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"love it"
We really enjoy our stay, we definitely will stay here again!!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good room, some problems"
Nice room, but the hotel is located right next to a chemical plant which emitted a horrible smell like rotten eggs in the parking lot when the wing blew. I also had problems with my television. The network channels, abc, cbs and nbc didn't work as well as a few other channels located nearby. I missed one of my favorite programs as a result.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice, Clean and Friendly (for the most part)"
clean, easy to get to and good restaurants close by. staff was nice, but not overly friendly....not much into conversing with customers (which I found odd).
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
It was good. I can't say much it was clean and staff was friendly. We only stayed one night, so I can't say a whole lot more.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Worse Hilton we have stayed in this past year."
On arrival they couldn't find my reservation because it was under the wrong name, they ignored me while helping several customers rather than call Expedia, wouldn't give me wi-fi hookup to call them myself, after getting in a handicap room we sat down to watch the national college football title game and the television kept freezing,keeping us from watching and it was finally fixed just before half. I was very disappointed since we had stayed in several other Hilton's in the last year with much better results.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
The bed was horrible we had to change rooms at 11 pm. The bed had a huge dip in it.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Very Nice"
Beautiful hotel and I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
Art
Very nice hotel with great amenities. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, nice Keurig coffee maker in room. The walls and/or floors seemed a little thin, as I could hear my neighbors talking and walking around. Other than that, no complaints.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"great stay"
Room was clean. Desk clerk was nice and very helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Stacy
"outstanding"
stayed overnight while traveling.room was great, a 5.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Art
"great place to stay"
Excellent hotel. Definitely would recommend.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"Great. Good business stay."
Nice, clean, well run. Only complaint is the hordes of families with loud, poorly behaved children who descended upon this hotel on Saturday night. Not sure why. Otherwise, one of the nicer Hilton Garden Inns I've stayed with (and I always use them when I travel).
business travel
Great Stay
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Louis
"Good Hotel"
Great stay in all aspects, excelent facilities, silent rooms, great coffee maker, well located
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Ed
"Awesome stay!!!"
The best service and super clean hotel!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Close to the airport and fast shuttle service."
The hotel is very clean and well staffed. I was very happy with the confront and quietness of the rooms we rented.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
connie
"Good for business"
Nice clean hotel. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Rex
"coulndt sleep"
only 3 complaints the bed was horrible. couldnt sleep all night, its located on a one way street which makes things difficult, and the menus for room service werent up to date. other than that t was great.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
ed
"Close to the airport"
Stayed here for a few days with my daughter. The hotel staff were very nice. We ordered room service and ate at the restaurant, both were very good. The room was nice and surprisingly quite since the hotel is right of the freeway.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Alex
Most enjoyable.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"It was great"
I was there for a concert and the hotel offered a shuttle there so that was pretty cool. Woke up to a fire alarm and ran out of my room and got locked out just to find out it was a false alarm... not cool. overall, can't complain.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Jayy
"Getaway"
I was very pleased with the cleanliness and quietness of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The reservation was messed up but the front desk receptionist corrected the mistake in a prompt manner and even rewarded us with a free breakfast voucher for the slight inconvenience.
3 night romance trip Jul 31, 2014
Alvaeo
"Not a pleased guest"
I booked a room with two queens when I arrived I was I formed all Rooms had been booked. I was given a king bed but had four guests. Two of us had to book a different room. Extra blankets and pillows were offered as an apology, which never came. There was a tattoo convention happening the weekend we stayed here. The entire lobby was trashed and reeked of stale beer and cigarettes. This was our wedding night, needless to say not a good way to end our special day.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Anna Alvarado
"A Wonderful Place to Stay"
PROS: new; very clean; very courteous and helpful staff; terrific breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus; delicious food with very flexible hours of availability; easy check in/out; lots of amenities; excellent price. Cons: minor. We couldn't adjust the mattress so it was very firm, and the hotel is right next door to an oil refinery. Smelly in the parking lot; in the morning the odor was in our hallway, but never in our room or the dining area. We enjoyed our stay and are planning on staying here each time we come back to town. I even signed up for Hilton Rewards.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Leslie McGowan
Nice hotel located next to busy I-10. However, nicely insulated from freeway noises! By the poolside, you get strong asphalt smell. Bar opens at 6 pm so no chance to get a beer at 4 pm on a 105 degree weather! Tons of restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
traveller
"Nice Place to Stay in El Paso"
Staff was pleasant, rooms were clean. They had a few minor cosmetic issues (e.g. bathtub needed to be re-caulked, etc). But it is not run down at all. Very good overall experience.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Everyone was very courteous and friendly. The facility was very clean.The breakfast buffet was good and service as well. Would highly recommend this hotel !
William Wise
"Newer property; well maintained"
Very convenient to UTEP, downtown, I-10 access. Little or no interstate noise. Helpful, courteous, professional staff.
"nice friendly staff"
really enjoyed the quality of thew hotel and the staff made it very enjoyable to be there friendly nice professional awesome staff.
don
"convenient to airport and restaurants"
the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to accommodate our transportation needs to nearby restaurants
Other trip May 19, 2014