All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
1910 W. Hwy 76, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good value - if you get a poolside room"
Just needed a place to stay for the night. Price was good and view was great. Glad we got on the pool side because the bar associated with the property which is on the other side blared music well after 1:00 a.m. Don't know how the people on that side of the hotel were able to get any sleep. Hotel is dated, but good for the price. We would stay here again - as long as we get the pool side.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Jeffrey
It was nothing special, but was a good price. I did like the location right off the main drag and yet it was set back a ways.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Ok stay"
The rooms were clean, but dated. They didn't have any shampoo just a bar of soap, and some harsh hand and body soap in a dispenser on the shower wall.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"nice fun place"
We enjoyed our stay very much. Very clean pool area. Only thing pool ladder was slick my foot sliped lag went behind ladder got a bad Brice.... Hurts behind knee but we will be back
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nicely away from main road"
It was nice, I will stay there again if I ever go back to Branson
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Nathan
Nice restaurant and bar on premises and great location
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
"Comfortable and clean"
A friend and I stayed two nights. The room was clean and the beds comfortable,and the water pressure in the shower good. It's an older building, so it does have a few minor issues...the faucet at the sink had to be turned "just so" to get it to totally shut off, and the pictures on the walls were very dated. But it's located in the heart of the strip in Branson, yet set back off the road, giving it a secluded and private feel with no traffic noise. The lady at the desk (which is in a separate building, near the road) was very nice and helpful. The property includes a pub/bar and restaurant, and we were given vouchers for a free appetizer at the restaurant and a free drink at the bar. A light breakfast is included in the room rate, but there are both an IHOP and a Cracker Barrel not too far away, so we choose to eat there. Overall the room was worth the price and I would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2015
We were in branson 4 days and had a great time. I have stayed at this motel before and would stay again.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Donnie
"Outback great adventure!"
Fun and friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Donny
"Great weekend!"
Took some of the family to silver dollar city. Hiked to waterfall. Enjoyed pool at outback and and also the pub. Plus evening with friends.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
beverly
"Beautiful view."
We are repeat customers.
2 night trip May 29, 2015
"For the price overall good stay."
Clean hotel and nice staff. The beds were comfortable. Nothing fancy but for the price it was what was expected. Great location and pushed back so you are on the strip but don't feel like you are. If you are expecting upscale and fancy you are not getting it here.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Always a great stay!"
Always a great stay. Comfortable rooms. Great price!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Branson stay"
Although right on the Strip,you a sense of privacy because it is set back from the street.
2 night family trip May 2, 2015
"enjoyable"
We had a great stay, really enjoy everything on the same property.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Decent hotel for its price and location."
It was a pretty good hotel all things considered. Shower faucet had some issues but it was workable. The breakfast was pretty good. It got kind of loud at night due to the close proximity of the pub but I was still able to sleep through most of the night.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Crap"
Old out of date dirty walls no water pressure they want you to pay extra $10 for a frig. The beds were uncomfortable all and all I won't be back
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Ok hotel it was cheap. Enjoyed the restaurant."
Noisy drunks were jumping into the hot tub and we're loud outside.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"This is a good basic place to sleep."
The decor is nothing to write home about, but it was clean and smelled ok. Some of the guests were characters. One lady apparently came in at 4 am and locked her car, honking her horn and waking us up. Within walking distance of a very nice grocery store and some other attractions. (Walmart, too) Bring your own pillows if you don't want to wake with a neck ache.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"weekend get a way"
Great place for weekend get a way. Have stayed several times. Staff has always been great. Rooms always clean. Nice pool and hot tub. Live music at pub is always great.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
robert
Very nice stay ..I would stay again..Clean relaxing rooms very peaceful..
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Went on business & was too tired to drive home. It was affordable, the staff were helpful, and the room was large, quiet and peaceful. The bed was very comfortable!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Good times at the Outback"
The price of the hotel was great! Every employee we encountered was polite and really seemed to know their job its a great experience at the pub, the hotel even has smoking rooms!!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Pat
"Great motel for the price!"
Very affordable motel. Hot breakfast included. We were delighted to see we had use of a hot tub and sauna. Next time we will book a room on the second floor, due to having noisy upstairs neighbors.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"good"
Was needing to get doctors at the VA set up and needed a good deal on a stay. It is better then where I am now.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2015
Renae
"good times"
Hotel staff very friendly, added a night and Jennifer was kind enough to acomidate my visit by letting stay in same unit without having to move on my last night there. Unit clean and great location.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice for the price"
Maybe not the nicest hotel / motel in Branson, but for the price, it was unbeatable. Staff was great, and the location is good.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Jeffrey
"Perfect choice for practical traveler"
No frills, but renovated, clean, safe, and friendly. If you are looking for a safe, clean place to lay your head for the night, this is the perfect choice. It is extremely economical but has everything you need. Nice TVs, pool, outdoor hot tub, very nice grilling/picnic area. The property also has a very nice steak/oyster resturant and a seperate pub. We will thrilled with the place.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"a+"
Very enjoyable
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Annette
Was disappointed with our experience. In reading the reviews I knew it wasn't going to be the top of the scale but didn't expect a run down location as much as it was. We were only in the room for about half hour when the toilet backed up. The breakfast was not hot at all and the room where it was served was no bigger than one of the hotel rooms itself so it was very crowded. Can't say that we would stay there again.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Very nice"
Very nice - no complaints; great location for our needs.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Won't stay again"
The room was fine for the price. However the was mold in the ceiling above the shower. For it being on "off season"'time they piled all guests in the same areas instead of spreading them out. The people upstairs paced all hours ks the night and the next door person played a guitar at 5 am...
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"New Year's Eve couple's getaway."
The hotel has a great location. It was in good shape for the price we paid for our 2 night stay. We would stay there again as a couple.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"sandra"
pleasen stay ..roomy rooms ,. quiet probably because of dates , above all really surprise and happy to choose you
5 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sandra J
"Bad experience.totally!"
The room was smelly and the toilet did not flush properly. The furnace/AC unit made a loud racket all the time, waking me up at night. I read other reviews about this complaint so I guess management knew about the repairs but have not taken care of them. The outside area was bleak and uncared for. The management refused to refund my money after the first night if I did not do it through Hotels.com but I did not call until my second night when I could not stand the backed up toilet any longer. The management seemed to know what to expect when I complained and wanted my money back. The hotel was not very populated and the restaurants near the hotel were no longer open for the season so the motel was set off by itself and in a deserted landscape which was scary for a single person alone. There was no elevator and the breakfast was packaged food in a rundown reception area. Regardless of the price, I will never stay there again. I would have chosen another motel if I could have gotten my money back.
4 night trip Dec 27, 2014
Sallie
"nice hotel"
room was nice and clean. good staff on site. away from the noisy street.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Kind of scary."
The rooms were very dated. The hotel room was a little far from the office. We had someone jiggle our doorknob around 1 in the morning, then a loud truck honking its horn around 2:30. Then someone came out of their room and were talking loudly to the person in the truck. We have been to Branson a lot, and this was the first time I was scared!!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Theresa
"Very nice!"
We had an excellent view. Loved the staff. We rested very well. We found it very quiet as well.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Great Motel For The Price!"
I have been staying here for years and the location is great and for the price you can't beat it!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Reasonable rates and close to shops"
Clean and very friendly! I would stay again!
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"almost a pleasant stay, I"ll give it 8 out 10 rati"
There was a loud noise like a generator going off and on all through the night very annoying, first we thought it was a tractor trailer, but it wasn't.
3 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
STANLEY
"Best reasonably priced place to stay in Branson."
I chose this place originally because it is so near Grand Country where I have season tickets and where my granddaughter lives. I have stayed there 7 times now and have referred two more people who have also stayed there.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Sandra
"Nice place to stay would use again."
We liked everything about the room but the Handicap parking is not real good. But other than that all was very pleasing.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Suzie
Nice hotel for the price. The outback pub is a great time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Great place for the money"
Wanted an inexpensive place near Dixie Stampede. Off the beaten path and a good value for the money spent. We will come back here.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Can't beat it for $35/night!
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
"Eh"
I understood that you get what you pay for. The only issue we had was the mold above our tub in our room. Staff was nice but you could tell it had been there for a while and had not been fixed so i did not even bother telling them since there was someone in my room the night before and had gotten cleaned probably a million times since that mold had been there.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Liz
"Outback is the place to be."
Simply said, it was awesome. Having the Pub & Outback restaurant in walking distance from the hotel is great for business. I loved my stay & will be back for sure especially to the Pub. Great food & cheap prices on Alcohol!!!
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Issac
Good experience, second time staying here. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is not the best and certainly not the worst
Pam