Situated in Chelyabinsk, Solnechny is close to Chelyabinsk Forest Museum, Monument to Kurchatov, and South Ural State University. Also nearby are Entourage Exhibit Hall and Postal Service Museum.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). This is a smoke-free property.
Solnechny has 64 shared accommodations. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. All accommodations provide desks and phones. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $8
- Shared Dormitory, 1 Single Bed
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Family Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 64 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 12:30 AM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 75
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared accommodations
DiningFortune - Onsite café.
Solnechny, Chelyabinsk’s small print
Also known as
- Solnechny Chelyabinsk
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Breakfast costs between RUB 80 and RUB 200 for adults, and RUB 80 and RUB 150 for children (approximately)