All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX, 78245, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Time in San Antonio"
The only thing bad was hard to find. The staff was very kind. The wet a great deal of help when we were going out they gave us great directions. Always greated us when we got back asked if we had nice time , like they really cared about us.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Grandma
"Not completely satisfied."
Was not satisfied with them not having one of the rooms not ready when my daughter got there. Had to wait a couple of hours for the room to be ready. Was told they could check in at 11:00 and 1 room was ready the other one they had to wait till 4:00p.m. Waiting that long with 3 children of whom are under the age of 6 was troublesome.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Anna
"A hidden gem!"
The beds were a little hard for us... and I noticed the fire escape plan on our door was for the 2nd floor and was backward to where we were (we were on 3rd floor on same side as elevator... diagram was for 2nd floor and marked us as the opposite side of the elevator). Other than that, we were very impressed! The kids loved the Texas waffles. It was very clean and close to our fun destinations.
3 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Near Lackland AFB"
Real problems with taxi to hotel. Staff caring, professional, and accommodating. Beds comfortable, but air unit right at bed level. Great for those always hot, but not my case. Breakfast supposedly not till 6:30am daily, but was ready and waiting long before then. This was great as we had early starts to our days. Description indicates close to Lackland AFB, but hotels out there much closer..some nicer...more not so nice. 22 mi from airport, 15 mi from AFB. Roads in general screwy, so have a gps to get to and from this hotel.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Shirley
"Close to sea world"
When I arrived I had to wait and ring the bell about three times before estella finally came in from outside. Instead of apologizing she just asked if we needed to check in. Then she was rude as I asked her questions. The second lady I encountered was nice but I can't remember her name. I will not stay there again. The pillows had makeup on them.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
ayshia
"Noisy"
Small room. Very noisy, walls are paper thin.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very uncomfortable stay"
I use hotels.com for all my stats but this hotel just really upset me. In the description it says a free infant sleeper/baby crib available for any room. But when I asked for one I was told it was gonna be 15 dollars which is ok I was gonna lay then I went to get it and I was told I couldn't cuz it was a fire hazard and it wasn't an option in my room. Therefore I was very uncomfortable sleeping on the couch so my wife and baby could sleep on the bed.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Justin
"Nice rooms"
The stay was great, room was clean and beautiful view. So much close by without much San Antonio traffic. However the lady at the counter was clueless. We arrived three hours after check-in time and the room was still not ready because the lady had given my reserved room to someone else since we did not check in at 4 o'clock, defeats the purpose of reserving. Aside from the lady at the counter the rooms are nice and the surrounding area just as good.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Cozy stay in San Antonio"
Everything was just as nice and clean as seen on website. Room was a little tight as far as space, but perfect for just 1 night stay!
Ninfa
We had no problems at all. Room was clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast was good. We really enjoyed our stay and will be staying again!
Ashley
"need to tighten up on the smoking"
Was pleasant......but wasn't pleased with the cigarette odor at night!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Very noisy hotel"
The hotel is nice, however the one queen room is pretty small. The hotel was very noisy. You could hear all the hall noise very well and the walls between the rooms had little or no sound insulation... you could hear everything going on next door if you know what I mean.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"cozy and cost effective"
It was ok but not what I was used to from this brand of hotel. Expected upgrades like others I've stayed in.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Nice stay close to the SeaWorld park"
A very nice hotel and fresh hotel. It is close to the SeaWorld, however, there is nothing else around it. Also it is as far away from the downtown area as it can be while still in the city limits, expect a 20-25 min ride to Alamo and etc. The hotel is new, but I could hear people in other room too well - minus a star for that.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Sleep like Royalty"
Comfortable beds! Light breakfast was perfect for quick bite and heading out for a day at seaworld.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
mary
Tiny room and closet. Breakfast is a little bit lower than average. No coffee maker.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
ROOM WAS A LITTLE SMALL FOR THE PRICE, BUT WAS OK FOR 1 NIGHT.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent with the exception of breakfast offered."
From check-in to departure, everyone was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. However, breakfast needs to be more varied. So many guests have medical issues and cannot indulge in the fare offered.
8 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient"
Wonderful staff! The are very polite and go the extra mile to try to make your stay more comfortable. The rooms are nice. Breakfast is provided, but is just a little limited. But for the price, it is really good. I stayed here before, was happy, so stayed again.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Christmas Stay"
We stayed during Christmas week. Staff was polite. Rooms were comfortable. The only complaint we has was low hot water.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Patty
"Great place."
Hotel was very clean and up to date. No coffee service in the room.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Eva
"no tv control"
There's no control tv , no iron , no microwave in the room 229#
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Esteban
"Would gladly stay here again!"
The staff was wonderful and very accommodating! They were probably the most friendly hotel staff I have ever encountered. The rooms were very small but we were on vacation and didn't spend much time in the room besides sleeping anyway. Great for the price!
6 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
"Off the Path"
This hotel is only 3 years old and it is in beautiful condition. You can tell they take care of their place. My 13 year old walked in and commented on what a nice place it was. The clerk at the desk was friendly. Breakfast was decent, but you can't expect spectacular at a hotel. We were please and would stay here again. It is a bit out of the way of regular San Antonio spots, but it was well worth the extra 5 minutes drive. It did not take us any longer to get to our destinations and it is a nice place.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Laurie
"Great value"
Great room for single traveler. Efficient use of space. More protein with the breakfast please!!
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Stay for USAF BMT graduation"
the staff was very accommodating as I needed to keep ice paks in the freezer (for medical reasons) so that I could use them during the day. While the freezers didn't really work that well, they allowed me to keep the items in the freezer until they did freeze (sometimes that took days). When there were rooms near us that were being very loud late at night they would address it and then there would be no further issues.
4 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Estella at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. Nice, clean room. Small and no coffee maker, but for our purposes worked great and coffee was available in the lobby 24-7. We always try to stay at this hotel when visiting San Antonio.
5 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Ok hotel"
Ok hotel if you are on the go and will return very tired at night because the walls are so thin that you will hear everything around your room!!! I could hear everything our neighbors were talking about!!!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
mary
"Stayed for graduation at Lackland."
We were very pleased with the room. The staff was great and very helpful! Part of our group stayed somewhere else and was jealous of our clean room!!!! I would recommend to anyone!
"Once we found it"
Like many others we were there for a graduation from Lackland Air Force Base, Being from out of town we put in the address on my confirmation letter and that got us to a patch of grass miles away from where we were staying. However when we called they help direct us there and gave us a different address to use for the gps in the car. After that great stay. Could have used something more than breads and cereals for breakfast maybe some fruit but over all good stay.
5 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Bonnie
"a/c needs to be fixed"
The a/c we turned on and we got to the room it was hot she says it comes on when movement in the room so I said what if your asleep it doesn't come on well she fixed it and the room was cold but the wall mount sensor is unacceptable
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good room and service but too noisy"
Room was just fine but there were people partying well into the night which we did not enjoy.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"quick escape!"
It my wife's birthday and we wanted some alone time.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"vacation"
Hotel was hard to find. Hotel sign need to be bigger for better view from street. Room with single bed very small. Overall, it was a nice stay.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Rosemary
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was a little small, but clean and comfortable.
6 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Bruce
"Great Overall/ Super Close to Sea World"
Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Great & friendly staff. Small playground & pool but great beds The price was a great value for the convenience of being about 5 minutes away from Sea World.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Acosta
Hotel Stay overall was great. Good and safe location. Nice Pool area. Only problem I had was no King Size beds available and the room was rather small. Seemed more like a Studio. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
LDC
"Business trip."
Great hotel, very clean. Room had some stains on the window seat cushion but overall a great stay.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Surprised"
The Microtel surprised me. It will become my San Antonio stop.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Jerry
"microtel san antonio"
The room was ok for the price. Kind of inconvenient to get to. We were given a room on the first floor, I don't recommend this for anyone. The overnight staff is really loud and you can hear them through the door. Plus during breakfast you can hear everyone talking. Also if you actually want a filling continental breakfast go somewhere else, this place only had muffins, cereal, & toast.
5 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Carmen
"Short but sweet"
Family took a day trip to see Grand-mother. We stayed at the microtel the night before after driving from Dallas area. Had a nice peaceful sleep in a clean room and a alright breakfast needs meat on the menu. But overall we enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Its ok"
it wasnt bad, but rooms are too little and i will stay here again
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Front office staff too busy"
The front office staff made sure we knew they were busy. They had 32 checkin's today and they were just too busy to answer the phones. The continental breakfast was fair. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Thieves at this hotel"
Even tho we stated there were 3 people occupying the room when we made the reservations, there were only 2 sets of towels in the room. The biggest problem was there is definitely a thief at the hotel. Guard your valuables and Do Not leave them in your room if you leave for any length of time!! I had four pieces of jewelry stolen from our room while we were out attending the family function we were in town for. If I can't trust my possessions will be safe while staying there, how can I trust my credit card info they have on file will be safe?!?! I would definitely not stay at this hotel again!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Maria
"Romantic getaway"
Great area, loved the view from the 3rd story. Room was clean and very comfortable, we enjoyed our stay. Location was great!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Noey
The room was small but very nice and comfortable. Close to restaurants and heb/Wal-Mart. Breakfast consisted of waffles, biscuits, bagels, cereal, coffee, and juice. I would stay here again because it's a great price and it was comfortable. Only complaint is walls are paper thin and I could here neighbor snoring during the night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Hotel should be rated as 3 or 4 stars at least!!!"
Such a great experience. Exceeded by far our expectations. Such a nice hotel. Excellent deal for the rate. We will keep staying as this hotel when visiting SeaWorld and even San Antonio. Great building and rooms design, comfortable rooms, pillows, beds. Nice pool and bathtub. We really enjoyed our visit. Really well condition and cleanness.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Juan
"Great Hotel, but be prepared"
Went to SA for a wedding and booked this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel was great. Service was great. Room was smaller, but perfect for 2 people. Of course, the price was right. My only complaint is that you are able to hear people in other rooms. We could definitely hear the baby crying in the room next to us. The hotel does provide devices that help combat this problem by creating ambient noise. However, even the sound of crashing ocean waves couldn't drown out the screams of pleasure created by the woman in the room above us. Very nice hotel though.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
JZ
"Microtel Inn in Sae World"
The room is small but very comfortable. The staff are excellent, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely come back and stay with them if I ever come close to this facility. I give them a 5 all across.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Dennis Bui
There were hair shavings in the bath tub from previous guests. The room's air smelled weird. I also noticed the elevator inspection expired last year. Over all everything was ok but not great. The employees were very nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014