All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX, 78245, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"a/c needs to be fixed"
The a/c we turned on and we got to the room it was hot she says it comes on when movement in the room so I said what if your asleep it doesn't come on well she fixed it and the room was cold but the wall mount sensor is unacceptable
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Good room and service but too noisy"
Room was just fine but there were people partying well into the night which we did not enjoy.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"quick escape!"
It my wife's birthday and we wanted some alone time.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"vacation"
Hotel was hard to find. Hotel sign need to be bigger for better view from street. Room with single bed very small. Overall, it was a nice stay.
3 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Rosemary
"Clean and comfortable"
The room was a little small, but clean and comfortable.
6 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
Bruce
"Great Overall/ Super Close to Sea World"
Cannot say enough good things about this hotel. Great & friendly staff. Small playground & pool but great beds The price was a great value for the convenience of being about 5 minutes away from Sea World.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Acosta
Hotel Stay overall was great. Good and safe location. Nice Pool area. Only problem I had was no King Size beds available and the room was rather small. Seemed more like a Studio. Other than that it was good.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
LDC
"Business trip."
Great hotel, very clean. Room had some stains on the window seat cushion but overall a great stay.
3 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Surprised"
The Microtel surprised me. It will become my San Antonio stop.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
Jerry
"microtel san antonio"
The room was ok for the price. Kind of inconvenient to get to. We were given a room on the first floor, I don't recommend this for anyone. The overnight staff is really loud and you can hear them through the door. Plus during breakfast you can hear everyone talking. Also if you actually want a filling continental breakfast go somewhere else, this place only had muffins, cereal, & toast.
5 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Carmen
"Short but sweet"
Family took a day trip to see Grand-mother. We stayed at the microtel the night before after driving from Dallas area. Had a nice peaceful sleep in a clean room and a alright breakfast needs meat on the menu. But overall we enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Its ok"
it wasnt bad, but rooms are too little and i will stay here again
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Front office staff too busy"
The front office staff made sure we knew they were busy. They had 32 checkin's today and they were just too busy to answer the phones. The continental breakfast was fair. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Thieves at this hotel"
Even tho we stated there were 3 people occupying the room when we made the reservations, there were only 2 sets of towels in the room. The biggest problem was there is definitely a thief at the hotel. Guard your valuables and Do Not leave them in your room if you leave for any length of time!! I had four pieces of jewelry stolen from our room while we were out attending the family function we were in town for. If I can't trust my possessions will be safe while staying there, how can I trust my credit card info they have on file will be safe?!?! I would definitely not stay at this hotel again!!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Maria
"Romantic getaway"
Great area, loved the view from the 3rd story. Room was clean and very comfortable, we enjoyed our stay. Location was great!
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Noey
The room was small but very nice and comfortable. Close to restaurants and heb/Wal-Mart. Breakfast consisted of waffles, biscuits, bagels, cereal, coffee, and juice. I would stay here again because it's a great price and it was comfortable. Only complaint is walls are paper thin and I could here neighbor snoring during the night.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Hotel should be rated as 3 or 4 stars at least!!!"
Such a great experience. Exceeded by far our expectations. Such a nice hotel. Excellent deal for the rate. We will keep staying as this hotel when visiting SeaWorld and even San Antonio. Great building and rooms design, comfortable rooms, pillows, beds. Nice pool and bathtub. We really enjoyed our visit. Really well condition and cleanness.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Juan
"Great Hotel, but be prepared"
Went to SA for a wedding and booked this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel was great. Service was great. Room was smaller, but perfect for 2 people. Of course, the price was right. My only complaint is that you are able to hear people in other rooms. We could definitely hear the baby crying in the room next to us. The hotel does provide devices that help combat this problem by creating ambient noise. However, even the sound of crashing ocean waves couldn't drown out the screams of pleasure created by the woman in the room above us. Very nice hotel though.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
JZ
"Microtel Inn in Sae World"
The room is small but very comfortable. The staff are excellent, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely come back and stay with them if I ever come close to this facility. I give them a 5 all across.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Dennis Bui
There were hair shavings in the bath tub from previous guests. The room's air smelled weird. I also noticed the elevator inspection expired last year. Over all everything was ok but not great. The employees were very nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great hotel, great price!"
This is a new hotel... still smells like it! Bed are super comfortable. Floors, lights, bathroom, etc... everything was super clean. Location is perfect; away from the highways but close to everything. I will highly recommend this hotel! The only thing I will say is that they need to improve the breakfast. Way to basic (cereal and waffles)
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Nora
Nice and Clean Hotel. 5 Star. We recommend to our Friends and Family.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"Nice and clean"
I love it, the only thing i would like to recomend its to include more in the breakfast
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
tricia
"Good family hotel"
Good hotel to stay with your family. Good location to sea world and several restaurants.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice staff plus clean room"
First the staff was very friendly , the room was clean had a good view it has good lights the bathroom confortable .
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
oco
Room was small, but who cares? Clean, quiet. Breakfast was OK. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Excellent hotel, clean and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
I thought the room was nice and comfortable, my only frown was the location. There were stores and convenience within driving distance, but there wasn't anything within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Comfortable accomodations near Sea World"
The room was clean and comfortable. A little bit tight once a rollaway bed was added. Staff was accomodating and helpfull. Breakfast is ok. No meat or eggs. Close to Sea World but very quiet. Nice little pool. For those worried about such things: it is close to a powerstation ( but no noise from it)
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff was great and very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Room was a bit small but clean. I didn't have any large towels only the small ones, but they promptly gave me some as soon as I requested. Staff was very nice. Overall it was a good night stay.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Ruben
"Great location to sea world"
We love being so close to sea world. Its nice to be able to easily take our son back to the hotel for a nap. Our only problem with this hotel was the front desk service. Anytime we needed something no one would answer the phone, and if we went down stairs to the desk no one was there.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Good for the price we paid"
The reviews said it was a new hotel, small and simple but new. However it wasn't new at all
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Grace
"If you are going to Sea World, stay here!"
Very clean and staff was nice-breakfast was great! Even a playground for the kids!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"convenient for soccer tourney"
Hotel was nice, along with the price. Staff was great. Only negative is the very thin walls.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice and quiet, reasonably priced hotel."
I stayed at Microtel with my family over the weekend and really liked it. Far enough from the highway to not be bothered at all no matter which side your room faces. Lovely idea of making the bench you can rest on out of the sills :) Breakfast was not impressive, but oh well :)
Other trip May 6, 2014
Alex
"Unexpectedly Nice"
We stayed in May of 2014 and the hotel was extremely nice. We were not looking for luxury, but just a clean place to crash. That's exactly what we got with friendly staff and the breakfast was a bonus.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Came to San Antonio for a short visit. To visit parents gravesites at fort Sam Houston. Long trip, but comfortable motel.
Other trip May 5, 2014
russ cook
"Awesome stay!"
Love this motel, very comfy and great staff! This will be my motel of choice every time I will visit San Antonio,Texas in the future.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Deb
Other than slipping in the shower because there were no anti slip stickers our stay was great!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Excellent! Will stay there again."
Very nice hotel! The rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Jeannie
"close to sea world, very easy located"
Very confortable, and quiet
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Felipe Aaron Martinez
"Nightmare"
The hotel looks nice from the outside and inside, but the room that I stayed in was very not what I expected. The restroom floor was dirty, it had low very low water pressure in the tub, and to top it off the tub it self was clogged. I reported to the front desk, and was told that their was no one to help me. And to top all this I could hear the guy next room snore all night long. So no I will not recommend this hotel to no one not even my worst enemy.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Andres
"Average"
Its a good hotel for the location and the price. The breakfast is rather poor, its below average of what other hotels in this price range offer, the hotel was also really loud we had.people in our corridor speak loudly all night.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great price and CLEAN!!!!"
I was happy with the cleanliness of the room and the employees were very friendly. Would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Perfect location!!!"
The hotel was off to itself so you didn't have the noise of busy interstates or highways yet it was very convenient to eating places and only a 20-25 minute drive from Lackland AFB. We were there for our daughter's graduation from BMT. Breakfast was put out early. They even had complimentary wine and beer in the evenings.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Sleepless night"
The place is beautiful but I didnt enjoy my stay there because they gave me the first room entering the hotel room 117 I didn't get any sleep at all I hear everything and everyone that come into the hotel. Even after booking 3 days in advance I get the worst room of the hotel, and I tried to change the room but they could not place me in a different room because all other rooms with double queen beds were taken. The bed's were hard to sleep on the pillow's were what made sleeping on the hard beds a little more comfortable, wifi doesn't work even after you enter the pass code, breakfast was the cheapest I have had at a hotel. Over all honesty not worth 110 a night if it was 73-78 dollars a night maybe. But it is super close to sea world I will give them that.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
"Very close to sea world. Restaurants near by!"
Staff super friendly. Suite was super nice and clean. I stayed two days and saw the bexar county sheriffs dept twice passing thru the window. Made me feel safe knowing they go in and drive around.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
blast
"Family trip to Sea World"
Hotel is new but small. The room was ok but walls are thin. I could hear everything in the next room and hall. They put us right next to the laundry room so we heard that going all night also. The free breakfast is basically a waffle or cereal. They have bagels but no cream cheese. Breakfast ends at 9:30 am so everyone is packed in the tiny breakfast area like sardines from 9 on. I will pay a little more and stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Crystalina
"Pretty good"
Very good value for the price
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2014