All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX, 78245, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel, but be prepared"
Went to SA for a wedding and booked this hotel for 3 nights. Hotel was great. Service was great. Room was smaller, but perfect for 2 people. Of course, the price was right. My only complaint is that you are able to hear people in other rooms. We could definitely hear the baby crying in the room next to us. The hotel does provide devices that help combat this problem by creating ambient noise. However, even the sound of crashing ocean waves couldn't drown out the screams of pleasure created by the woman in the room above us. Very nice hotel though.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
JZ
"Microtel Inn in Sae World"
The room is small but very comfortable. The staff are excellent, friendly and very helpful. I will definitely come back and stay with them if I ever come close to this facility. I give them a 5 all across.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Dennis Bui
There were hair shavings in the bath tub from previous guests. The room's air smelled weird. I also noticed the elevator inspection expired last year. Over all everything was ok but not great. The employees were very nice.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great hotel, great price!"
This is a new hotel... still smells like it! Bed are super comfortable. Floors, lights, bathroom, etc... everything was super clean. Location is perfect; away from the highways but close to everything. I will highly recommend this hotel! The only thing I will say is that they need to improve the breakfast. Way to basic (cereal and waffles)
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Nora
Nice and Clean Hotel. 5 Star. We recommend to our Friends and Family.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
"Nice and clean"
I love it, the only thing i would like to recomend its to include more in the breakfast
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
tricia
"Good family hotel"
Good hotel to stay with your family. Good location to sea world and several restaurants.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice staff plus clean room"
First the staff was very friendly , the room was clean had a good view it has good lights the bathroom confortable .
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
oco
Room was small, but who cares? Clean, quiet. Breakfast was OK. Would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
Excellent hotel, clean and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
I thought the room was nice and comfortable, my only frown was the location. There were stores and convenience within driving distance, but there wasn't anything within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"Comfortable accomodations near Sea World"
The room was clean and comfortable. A little bit tight once a rollaway bed was added. Staff was accomodating and helpfull. Breakfast is ok. No meat or eggs. Close to Sea World but very quiet. Nice little pool. For those worried about such things: it is close to a powerstation ( but no noise from it)
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The staff was great and very accommodating.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Room was a bit small but clean. I didn't have any large towels only the small ones, but they promptly gave me some as soon as I requested. Staff was very nice. Overall it was a good night stay.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
Ruben
"Great location to sea world"
We love being so close to sea world. Its nice to be able to easily take our son back to the hotel for a nap. Our only problem with this hotel was the front desk service. Anytime we needed something no one would answer the phone, and if we went down stairs to the desk no one was there.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Good for the price we paid"
The reviews said it was a new hotel, small and simple but new. However it wasn't new at all
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Grace
"If you are going to Sea World, stay here!"
Very clean and staff was nice-breakfast was great! Even a playground for the kids!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"convenient for soccer tourney"
Hotel was nice, along with the price. Staff was great. Only negative is the very thin walls.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice and quiet, reasonably priced hotel."
I stayed at Microtel with my family over the weekend and really liked it. Far enough from the highway to not be bothered at all no matter which side your room faces. Lovely idea of making the bench you can rest on out of the sills :) Breakfast was not impressive, but oh well :)
Other trip May 6, 2014
Alex
"Unexpectedly Nice"
We stayed in May of 2014 and the hotel was extremely nice. We were not looking for luxury, but just a clean place to crash. That's exactly what we got with friendly staff and the breakfast was a bonus.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Came to San Antonio for a short visit. To visit parents gravesites at fort Sam Houston. Long trip, but comfortable motel.
Other trip May 5, 2014
russ cook
"Awesome stay!"
Love this motel, very comfy and great staff! This will be my motel of choice every time I will visit San Antonio,Texas in the future.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Deb
Other than slipping in the shower because there were no anti slip stickers our stay was great!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Excellent! Will stay there again."
Very nice hotel! The rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2014
Jeannie
"close to sea world, very easy located"
Very confortable, and quiet
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Felipe Aaron Martinez
"Nightmare"
The hotel looks nice from the outside and inside, but the room that I stayed in was very not what I expected. The restroom floor was dirty, it had low very low water pressure in the tub, and to top it off the tub it self was clogged. I reported to the front desk, and was told that their was no one to help me. And to top all this I could hear the guy next room snore all night long. So no I will not recommend this hotel to no one not even my worst enemy.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Andres
"Average"
Its a good hotel for the location and the price. The breakfast is rather poor, its below average of what other hotels in this price range offer, the hotel was also really loud we had.people in our corridor speak loudly all night.
2 night family trip Mar 17, 2014
"Great price and CLEAN!!!!"
I was happy with the cleanliness of the room and the employees were very friendly. Would stay there again.
3 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Perfect location!!!"
The hotel was off to itself so you didn't have the noise of busy interstates or highways yet it was very convenient to eating places and only a 20-25 minute drive from Lackland AFB. We were there for our daughter's graduation from BMT. Breakfast was put out early. They even had complimentary wine and beer in the evenings.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"Sleepless night"
The place is beautiful but I didnt enjoy my stay there because they gave me the first room entering the hotel room 117 I didn't get any sleep at all I hear everything and everyone that come into the hotel. Even after booking 3 days in advance I get the worst room of the hotel, and I tried to change the room but they could not place me in a different room because all other rooms with double queen beds were taken. The bed's were hard to sleep on the pillow's were what made sleeping on the hard beds a little more comfortable, wifi doesn't work even after you enter the pass code, breakfast was the cheapest I have had at a hotel. Over all honesty not worth 110 a night if it was 73-78 dollars a night maybe. But it is super close to sea world I will give them that.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
"Very close to sea world. Restaurants near by!"
Staff super friendly. Suite was super nice and clean. I stayed two days and saw the bexar county sheriffs dept twice passing thru the window. Made me feel safe knowing they go in and drive around.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
blast
"Family trip to Sea World"
Hotel is new but small. The room was ok but walls are thin. I could hear everything in the next room and hall. They put us right next to the laundry room so we heard that going all night also. The free breakfast is basically a waffle or cereal. They have bagels but no cream cheese. Breakfast ends at 9:30 am so everyone is packed in the tiny breakfast area like sardines from 9 on. I will pay a little more and stay somewhere else next time.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
Crystalina
"Pretty good"
Very good value for the price
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything"
My stay was nice. Rooms are a little small for the singles. But it was very clean.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Small rooms but very clean. Breakfast is not so good.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
"Paper thin walls"
Was looking for basic bed and shower, clean, at a good price. Microtel met those requirements, but the room also came with a soundtrack as I could here conversations from people in the room on either side (speaking at a normal tone). And I assume they could here us, so not exactly private. Plus the CFL lighting was so bright you can't lie on the bed with the overhead lighting on without being blinded. Won't be staying at Microtel again.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
"Lackland AFB Graduation"
Beautiful place to stay. Staff very courteous and helpful. 15 min. from Lackland AFB. Everything looks new. Hallways smell fresh and clean. We had to upgrade from single to double due to no refrigerator on single rooms. Lots of electrical outlets. Don't listen about slippery bathtub. Of course you will slip even at home if you stand at the edges. They have a laundry area and very clean. Love the little box with different sounds to go to sleep, very original. Surprised Pool and whirlpool ware open at this time of the year. Room clean and spotless every day, hurrah for the maids.
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Orlando
"Okay hotel, close to Sea World"
After reading the reviews, I canceled my reservation at another 4 star property to stay here. Even though hotels.com has it a 2 star property, I thought I'd listen to the reviewers. I shouldn't have. I didn't like the hotel. But that is just MY personal preference. For a two star hotel, it's nice. Free continental breakfast and free wi-fi was nice. The beds were not comfortable, the bathroom small, and my biggest complaint is that it wasn't clean. There was hair everywhere! And I could see crumbs and dirt in the carpet, yuck! We all wore socks and then threw them away. HOWEVER, if you will plan to spend most of your day(s) at Sea World, this may be a good option. Just bring disposable socks.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Dee
"Microtel Seaworld"
The room was a little small, but was very clean and well maintained. For an extended stay we would have enjoyed more variety at breakfast, but it was all good quality. Very handy location for early mornings on Lackland for graduation.
6 night trip Nov 26, 2013
This hotel was great. Very clean and great staff. They could install more shleves or counters for womens make up and/or style hair.
4 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Son's Lackland Air Force BMT"
I chose Microtel, because it seemed somewhat close to Lackland Air Force base, where I was attending my son's BMT graduation. My first impression of Microtel, driving from the airport, my GPS didn't seem to register, so I called the hotel. A patient staff member (Letty) helped guide me to the hotel. She was really patient, just awesome. When I arrived I was so pleased with the surroundings. My husband couldn't come with us and I was traveling with my three youngest. The hotel is right off the highway, with a beautiful scenic natural surrounding. ( no seedy gas station,other hotels, very peaceful) This was important to me. It was just perfect, close enough to Lackland, Sea World, and dining. We arrived, checked in and the same girl that guided us to the hotel, suggested some dining options close by and then gave me a map and directions to get to Lackland, the next morning. The other staff were awesome as well. I would recommend this hotel highly for families coming for their family members A.F. military training, or just for pleasure ( Riverwalk or Seaworld.)
5 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Muriel Ramos
"Fairly new - nice hotel"
Check in was quick - we requested 3 rooms near each other and our request was honored. Everything was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. Each room had a sound machine, which was great. There is no gym, but hotel guests can show their room key at a nearby gym and utilize it.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"wonderful!"
We stayed for two nights and we had a wonderful time. The rooms are the PERFECT size. Not too large and not too small. The staff was very helpful. Our first night there a person on our floor was smoking and you could smell the smoke, we contacted the front desk and they immediately handled thesituation. He even came into our room and sprayed so the smell wouldn't linger. Hotel was perfect distance from all the main shopping and food. Only 3 miles from sea world! Check this place out. It is great!
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2013
krystal
"Surprising"
A high quality hotel for a budget price...a big surprise for me. I almost passed this one up thinking it could not be true. Everything was great. Some of the best rooms I've seen at double this price. Only downside: low price sometimes attracts low level clientele.
5 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Hotel that really lives up to its name"
They don't call this place Micro for nothing. The rooms were tiny, at least as small if not smaller than a cruise ship room. There was probably 2 feet between either side of the bed and the wall. There was no room for a traditional in-wall closet, so they've added a standing closet to the corner of each room which takes up even more space. The wall-mounted TV is modern, but probably 27" at most. Even the swimming pool seems comically small in person, easily half the size or smaller of any other hotel pool I've used. And when someone smoked on the 3rd floor (the hotel is non-smoking) the smoke piped directly into our room on the 1st floor through the bathroom ventilation system. The staff claimed they never could find who was smoking, though it happened twice more during our stay. The only saving grace was the surprisingly comfortable bed. Though it was only queen size, the mattress and pillows were high quality. Since that's the main reason we booked the stay (to avoid air mattresses at the families house) I still have it a decent rating.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2013
"Very clean.!"
Iv stayed at many hotels/motels in San Antonio and due to the humidity a lot of them have a light damp smell to them. This place was very clean and carpeted which I'm sure had something to do with it. Rooms were small but it was expected with the price. I only stayed one night but slept great which was all I needed. Definitely will stay there again once I'm back in San Antonio
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
Tone
I have been to this hotel many times and it has always been great.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
KMW
"Great place"
I had never stayed at a Microtel before, but if this is what they are like I will be staying there more often. Room was small (Micro) but really well thought out, beautiful and the bed was super comfortable. Great price and morning breakfast was available. I did not get breakfast because I left about 4:30 a.m., but the woman managing was preparing the breakfast layout and offered to make me coffee if I could wait a few minutes. I could not wait, but thought it was so nice of her to offer.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
Tomcat
"nice hotel close to Seaworld"
the staff was great, breakfast was good, hotel close to Seaworld
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Alex
"No good"
The AC did not cool the room had a bad Smail the toilet ran all the time They young man Jacob was nice and helpful but the day time guy was no so much
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2013