All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
5100 E Linwood Blvd, Kansas City, MO, 64128, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.3
Location may have not been the greatest but never had any trouble from anyone and the hotel was in great condition.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Brandon
"comfy beds"
We were very pleased with the comfortable beds and pillows. The staff was friendly. Our room had been updated abd felt clean and fresh. For the price we found, it was a great deal.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2014
becca
"Old and Dingy"
Don't let the redone lobby fool you. The rooms are very old and dingy. Outside entrances to rooms, large burn marks on coverlet, large stain on chair in the room. Shower water pressure is almost non-existent, so you have a tiny space to stand should you wish to actually shower. Housekeeping came only once in my three day stay.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
"Off the beaten path and quiet!"
The owner was wonderful. Things were clean for the most part and the breakfast was great. Affordable as well.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Choose Days Inn because you can usually trust it will be well taken care of,in a good location,smell good,feel safe,over all good accommodations. This Days Inn IS the exception! It is not in a good location! Your family will not feel safe! There are not good resterants near by! Two rooms; were not in good repair,they smelled horrible,not very clean,very poor lighting! Requested 2 non smoking rooms. One was not a non smoking-even had ashtrays.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
Hodges
Would not recommend this place to anyone
3 night business trip Mar 20, 2014
days inn
I'm not too picky about hotels but this one did disappoint me. The breakfast was the biggest let down. There was not much to choose from and some things were stale. The only comfortable chair in the room was broken and there were lots of sirens during the night.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"scary area"
Looked at this hotel for convenience of location, but was unfamiliar with the area. I chose this hotel because it received 3.2 out of 5 stars. Located in a rough area. Car was circling the parking lot and pulled in right beside me before moving to a different location in the lot (only 3 cars in the entire lot)...looked like it was casing the place which made me uncomfortable. Checked in and discovered all rooms had outside entry which I was not expecting. Also had an adjoining room with locks that didn't look very secure. While the room was clean, I stayed only 5 minutes before deciding to check out as I was afraid to stay!
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2014
"Bad neighborhood"
Bad neighborhood on a bad side of town. Others were loud and could hear everything. Cold breakfast when should have been hot. Won't be there again!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Good place to stay in Kansas City"
My room was comfortable and clean. A lightbulb was missing from one of the lamps in my room. I did not get to the breakfast early; do, I missed out on getting some of the offerings since they were not replenished. The staff was friendly. I did not have any problems with loud noise. I usually have trouble in sleeping in hotels, but I slept both nights I stayed here.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
jamie
"V-day over night stay."
My wife and I didn't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a hotel just for one night. This hotel was conveniently located within 15 minutes of everywhere we were going. The room was nice the staff was friendly took care of us and any need we had. There were a few shady looking people staying there but we had no problems and there was no noise when we came in at 11:30pm. I would definitely stay again if I could guarantee my stay would be the same as this one.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Tie
Everything was good as expected, however breakfast was not ready at 0630 like the said it would be. so I had to go without.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2014
"convienently located"
overall it was a very pleasant experience. both night and morning staff were very courteous. the room was very nice, clean and comfortable. we only needed to stay a night in KC before spending a day at the Zoo. it was only 6 miles from the hotel. yes, I would definitely stay there again. in reading past reviews I would have to disagree with any of the odor problems, dirty rooms and unfriendly staff.
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
Tina
"You get what you pay for..."
The customer service was good. The heat didn't work in the first room so I switched rooms and still the heat didn't work very well. Wifi didn't work at all in the room. Overall you get what you pay for...
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
"Would not stay again"
We stayed here for the location as we were attending a chiefs game. It still was a good 7-10 min drive to the game and had to battle traffic. Pay the extra money and stay at one of the hotels right by the stadium as u will have to pay for cab/parking regardless if u stay here. It felt a little old and dated and the breakfast was mediocre. If u arrive later, everything good will be gone and is not replenished. It did not feel like we were in the best of neighbourhoods, but this was out first stay in Kansas City so cannot say for sure. The customer service was good and the owners were very nice:)
2 night business trip Dec 21, 2013
Jakey
we love our room an the staff was wonderful great experience wanted to stay another day
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
joan
Heater wasn't working in 1st room. We got moved to another room which was bigger and without little hassel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
"Very Nice"
Awesome place for a very good price. Exactly what I look for when traveling.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Clark
Needs to be cleaner!
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"perfect stay"
We stayed at the Days Inn because of the price and location. It was a short drive to Arrowhead stadium and also only a $13.00 taxi ride to the power and light district. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
Troy
"Alright hotel in bad part of town"
I picked this hotel cause I thought it was the closest to Arrowhead stadium. It wasn't. It was in a bad part of town. Service was good but I could a picked a better location. Worth it to spend a extra few dollars on a hotel closer to stadium.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Adam
"You don't always get what you sign up for!!"
I booked the hotel expecting a fridge. You have to be on the first floor to get one. They did not accomidate me nor give me a discount.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Great, convenient"
Stayed here several times. Great service. Close to Arrowhead stadium and Royals!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great stay for the right price"
The owners take alot of pride in this hotel. It is very clean and taken care of bed. The beds are wonderful and they had flat screen TV's. If you're staying in KC on a budget, I'd highly recommend this hotel. The only drawback was the location, but that wasn't a problem for us.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Jon
Decent place in poor area. Room OK. Still has old old TV in room. Couldn't really see football games very well
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"NASCAR Trip"
Good easy location to highways, clean room, no ash tray's availible even though it was a smoking room
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Close to Arrowhead"
We chose this hotel because it was close to Arrowhead Stadium and the price was right. The area around the hotel seemed a little scary but we had no problems and would stay there again if we were going to another game. Staff was friendly and room was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
D.C.
"Basic Hotel"
The hotel is not in the best neighborhood. The whole time I was worried about my car being stolen. The walls are thin and half of the room had no electricity because of a partial outage. Slight mildew odor when you stepped into the room. The beds were comfortable. The room was clean and the A/C was in good working condition.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
travel agent
"Just Terrible...not worth the price"
Looked for a place to sleep got terrible room and bathroom with hardly no security and an attendant who apparently had to do everything. From Clerk to laundry to cleaning.... It looks cheap but not worthy
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Convenient location to East Side of KC"
Nice hotel in an area that needs improvement. I was surprised to find it that nice when I saw the area driving in. Looks like there are some things being worked on around it. Very easy to get to ball parks and so forth. Will use again. Get there before dark to improve your wife's comfort level going in; other than that it's all good. Dollar Gen next door for easy supply runs. A Micky D at the end of the street for a quick rumbly-tumbly fix.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Billy
"Dirty hotel!!!"
We get to the hotel & check-in was fine. We get to the room & my bf uses the rest room only to find blonde hair all over the toilet...I'm a brunette. He the tried to adjust the air because it was very warm in the room only to find mold all over the vents. He then went to lay down on the bed & found a condom wrapper next to the nightstand. We were moved to another room without hesitation but that room wasn't much better...the bedskirt had VERY noticeable mold built up on it. Mold doesn't form over night. Our third room was better but the air still was inadequate. Moral of the story, you get what you pay for! Convenience isn't always a good thing. Horribly uncomfortable beds & air conditioning sucked!!! Filthy rooms....very unacceptable experience!
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
nicci
"Rooms smell like crackhead and the bed was broken"
Booked a room using the hotels.com app because the app is awesome and makes it all easy. $102 LAST MINUTE ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, NOT BAD. The hotel itself had a great appearance but the nightmare started as soon as we engaged the front desk clerk to ask for the keys. She was half way sleep and did not have a good attitude. I got my key a headed to my smoking room (not by choice) and almost fainted from the SMOKE smell as soon as i entered the room. The bed had a huge hole in the middle and there were LOW LIFE people fighting on the hallway. IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DATE AGAIN DO NOT GO THERE. LOL
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Hotel close to Arrowhead Stadium"
Obvious owners had tried to update. However, had a sixties feel based on furniture. Room air conditioner didn't cool down during the night (wall unit). Bed and pillows were uncomfortable. Not the best neighborhood.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"adequate for our needs"
This hotel was fine--close to interstate so convenient on/off. The room was comfortable but nothing special. The breakfast was nice--some hot items as well as waffle maker. All rooms had outside entrance, so was more like a motel in that respect.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2013
singerpmg
"Weekend with the Royals!"
Hotel was very close to the stadium, very easy to find and check-in was a breeze! Beds were so soft we sunk into them and had a hard time climbing back out again. Only surprise was that the pool was rather small but clean and welcome after a long drive.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Average hotel poor service."
My family and I were very disappointed. To begin with, some of the room amenities named in the listing were not there. We were expecting a small refrigerator and a microwave as listed and neither were present in our room. My wife asked for extra towels twice on the evening of our arrival and was told they would be delivered but they never were delivered and we were not notified when they were available. Also, the cable tv service kept dropping out. Overall we were disappointed in our accommodations.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
JAMES
"sleepless in Kanas City"
We were kept awake most of the night both nights we were there. Drunk guests of the hotel partied at the pool the first night until 5 a.m. and the second night until 3 a.m. I called the front desk on night 2 and after an hour they were able to get these guests to go to their rooms.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Convenient Location to I-435"
I stayed here less than a full day, checking out after a 14-hour stay due to my travel schedule. Based on my brief stay, this room adequately met my needs for a brief stay.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Stan
"Just a Pit Stop"
Needed a place to crash on the way to St. Louis and this was very affordable. The desk manager was difficult to understand but happy to help. Room was clean, but there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room wich was dissapointing.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
small pool... great breakfast... However outside maintenance person was sitting in breakfast area watching TV as I ate my breakfast. Room was fine.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"A Work in Progress"
The plumbing fixtures in our bathroom were literally coming out of their mounting areas. Discarded mattresses in the vacant lot behind the hotel. Broken glass by the pool area. It appears that Days Inn acquired this property and is in the process of refurbishing it. Definitely NOT worth the money at this time.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Guest
"close to Kauffman baseball stadium"
good, helpful desk clerk.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"OK hotel but location questionable"
We passed Kansas city during our cross country trip. Stayed here for one night. Hotel is ok and clean. Rooms are newly updated. Breakfast including sausages. Owner/front desk is very friendly. Pool is very small. However, we feel unsafe during the night. Lots of loud people outside. Apparently this is not a good neighborhood for family stay!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Comfortable beds, basic breakfast, small outdoor pool, not-so-good neighborhood.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Not too far from Plaza and Arrowhead"
Fairly nice location. The hotel was a little rundown, but it got the job done.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Close to VA hospita and decent hotel"
For one night close to the medical center it was fine. Better than most Days Inns I have stayed at recently. Head over to Gates BBQ for dinner about 10 minutes away.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
"A little noisy"
The walls must be very thin. We could hear everyone that walked by the room (at all hours of the night). Could also hear the street traffic as if it was right next door. The room itself and the staff were very nice and cordial.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Find another motel"
Reaaly looked nice from the website. Convenient location for our activities. Lots of sirens. Not the greatest neighborhood. Found a full syringe of who knows what on top of the bathroom mirror. Certain we won't stay here again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"Okay but not the best choice."
I was a little dissappointed when we came back o our room and found that the window was unlocked. It was unlocked when we went in at 2:00 am but never thought to check it. Anyone could have had access to our room without our knowledge.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"No breakfast"
Picked this hotel for the location and free breakfast. Sign said breakfast was until 9:30. We arrived at 8:30 and everything was cleaned up and gone. Really disappointed.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013