All hotels in Katy, Texas, United States of America
25115 Katy Fwy, Katy, TX, 77494, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

4.8
"Roadtrip overnite stop"
Good location, but not sure worse bed for comfort ever experienced.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"wonderful experience."
Very nice accomodations. As this property is rather new, only 2 years old. It is very clean, good breakfast, and cordial, helpful managers.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2014
"Fall trip"
Our stay was one night, it met our needs and we were very happy. The only advice would be to have a more comfortable matress for the sleeper sofa.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great location!"
Great location! Great staff! This was one of the best stays in a hotel that I have ever experienced! The staff, Travis, was so accommodating with information for the area ! Restaurants,shopping,etc.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Like home away from home"
From the time I walked into your hotel, I was impressed with your staff. I spent 10 days there while my mother was seriously ill in the hospital. The desk clerk, Trevor, made sure to ask for the best rate possible for me, as I was unsure about my length of stay. The desk clerks usually asked how my mom was doing when I came and went. They were very considerate of my needs and prompt with any requests. The housekeeping staff was excellent! The breakfast bar was a great start to the day. The rooms were beautifully decorated and the beds were comfortable. I can't say enough about the wonderful staff at this hotel. It's not the first time I've used it. My college aged daughter stayed there 2 years ago for a short stay and was very satisfied as well. I live in the Chicago suburbs and my mom is in assisted living in Katy. I will be using this Comfort Suites as my home away from home when I visit her several times a year.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Leslie
"Poor Service Straight from the Top"
We needed an extra blanket and were told that the desk clerk only had access to TWO blankets per night and they were already taken -- all the rest were locked up. So because I insisted, the clerk called the OWNER/manager of the hotel (it was 11 pm) and she would not even talk to me. Said too bad -- no blanket. The next morning, we asked for one hour later checkout (checkout is an early 11 am) and we were told no, and no exceptions, as their maid service must leave early. Too bad again. Very poor service - clearly flowing from a penny-pinching owner. On a positive note, Trevor, that night clerk, did his best to negotiate the blanket and was quite apologetic.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Very nice hotel like new clean I really like it Plz go and stay there
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great Place For The Money"
My wife had a medical appointment in the Galleria. All of the hotels down in that area were either sold out or ridiculously pricey. This location, while not exactly close to her appointment, was close enough. We got to the hotel late in the evening and didn't really inspect any of the amenities; however, the room was clean and very comfortable. Judging from the parking lot, the hotel was pretty full, but our room was very quiet. I'm a light sleeper and have trouble sleeping at many places where the sound bleeds in through the walls. That wasn't the case here. The breakfast wasn't all that great, but it's free so it's hard to complain. All and all it was a decent stay and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if the situation called for it.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Easy to find, nice area, close to good dining."
A very comfortable, spacious room. The only mnor thing was it was directly across from the ice machine and elevator, and on a busy nght could have been more of a problem. A vry good breakfast selection, and friendly service.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Definitely worth it"
The room was much larger than I expected, the location was right off 10 and easy to find, breakfast was perfect for my needs and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay again for sure.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
PrincessLeia
"Better than expected"
Loved the size of the room.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Cruz
"Nice clean hotel"
Very clean hotel, friendly staff and comfortable beds. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"good hotel. questionable security"
the room was very nice and clean. the hotel staff was very helpful and polite. the only problem was that the front door was occupied by a group of 5-10 men sitting on coolers, drinking and smoking. i understand they were oilfield workers on a weekend off. they were not friendly and were quite intimidating. i am really glad my fiance was with me. i was nervous going in and leaving the hotel that evening.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great quicky find"
Only stopped for the night. Didn't have time to enjoy all ammenities. Walmart right around the corner. But room was great. Beds were comfy. And really nice interiors. Breakfast was just okay. Service was good.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Carolyn
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was great and clean. Hot breakfast was great!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Katy Visit"
We were greeted upon arriving at the hotel. We checked in and went to our hotel room. We were very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of the room. Housekeeping did a great job. The only down side of our stay was the pool, spa and pool area. Online you see the pool area with outdoor furniture and looks very inviting. NOT! One table w and umbrella, two lounge chairs and four plastic chairs. The pool and spa was never cleaned and skimmed. There was leaves, bugs and whatever floating around. Dirt on the bottom of the spa. Mold and mildew on the sides of the pool and spa. It was almost 100 degrees and would have loved to enjoy the pool area more than I did. If they fix these problems, I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Maria
Great location. Nice clean and friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Hotel especially for the price"
This hotel exceeded my expectations. We did lots of shopping as we where less then 10mins from any shopping we wanted to do. Of course Katy Mills Mall was 2mins away. The hotel looks brand new, like it had never been used. No complaints at all. If I ever had to stay in the area I would choose this hotel again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Dusten Harrison
"Dis-Comfort Suite"
This was a very disappointing stay. I slept poorly being stuck next to a noisy elevator. I found the staff strictly business and unfriendly in general. The water pressure was like taking a shower in a sprinkler and the toilet flushed poorly. The beds are too high for someone with average height to sit on comfortably. The work-out room is a joke. Finally the place looks and feels like being in a barracks. I recommend spending the extra 40-50 dollars and going to a higher class hotel unless you are not bothered by the averageness of all of this discomfort.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
steve
Awesome hotel would stay again every time I visit Katy..
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2014
Anna
"Pleasantly nice"
My husband and I came to Katie to see my brother off to South Korea. We stayed here one night and it was absolutely perfect. The bed was super comfortable very clean and it had everything that you needed in the room. The service was very very polite they were very knowledgeable about their hotel,the rooms, andthe breakfast was also Great! We plan on staying here again the next time we come to Katy!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
room was very clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Will charge $100 USD up-front for incidentals"
The overall experience was fine. The only issue was a mandatory charge upfront for incidentals for $100.00. We overheard a female guest complaining to the receptionist about charges on her card for over $250.00. The receptionist responded that the debit would be refunded to her account in 3–5 business days.
Raul
Overall it was a very nice stay. We were disappointed that the jacuzzi was broken and there were no signs stating that fact, when you opened the box to turn it on the knob was missing. On a brighter note breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Cathy
"Visit to Katy"
Very Comfortable
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Nice , clean And confortable"
Perfect hotel ... It was clean And comfortable,the only issue is the sofá matress was very thin
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
fam sanchez
First time finding it was confusing in the dark. The address is an on ramp to the freeway you just exited. Directions say to make a u turn and then get back onto the freeway you just left! But that is correct!! Nice linens, pillows, mattresses. Nice room. Breakfast has great variety of items.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
mar
Beautiful room, nice ammenities, just felt the mattress was too hard.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice room great stay!"
Nice room. Very clean. Great stay! Will tell everyone if they need a place to stay in Katy tx this is the place to come.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
cathy
"Close to Katy"
Excellent clean hotel at very good rates with everything still brand new
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Tex Man
"Great place"
Hotel was great!!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Great stay for great price. Great resturants in area. Great Breakfast.Very clean and hotel looks brand new. Will for sure stay again. Right next to Katy Mills Mall. Thank you Hotels.com !!
1 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2014
Ronnie
"Close to Katy Mills"
We stayed at the hotel for a good night's sleep before we drove back to Austin. It was right by Katy Mills so it was a convenient location for shopping and the drive to Austin.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ethan
"Suprisingly nice for the price!"
This hotel had everything you could want at a rate that was lower than the surrounding properties. Big king bed loaded with pillows of all densities. Wi-Fi, coffee, fridge and microwave, big tv, comfy sofa area and a very nice desk area. I left too early to try the breakfast, but everything else was top notch.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Day sleeping"
The hotel was clean and the air conditioner worked great. I was sleeping on the day so darkness was a must. The room could be made totally dark in the middle of the day.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
mickey
"Nice Quiet Room"
Hotel was very nice as was the staff. Only problems were the beds were way to firm and the lighting in the room and bathroom was too low - needs to be brighter.. Room was very clean and nicely decorated!
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
PegNic
"Better than I thought...."
This is a really nice Comfort Suites. We usually stay at "Hyatt Place" hotels and this is very comparable as far as set-up and cleanliness. The only thing I didn't like was the breakfast, it was really bad. I would still highly reccomend staying here.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Jesse
"nice hotel close to relatives we were visiting"
We had an enjoyable stay at the Comfort Suites which was close to sick relatives we were visiting. The staff was informative and very nice. They helped us with the request that the room not be too close to the elevator and also not to far to walk down the hall as I have a problem with walking distances. The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast and the food was tasty and warm. I would recommend this hotel to any one I know that was going to be staying in the area.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Sandra
"was very impressed and pleased"
it was perfect. located right across the highway from katy mills mall and gardenridge pottery was just down the feeder road. the two places we go to when we head that way for girls weekend.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
dk
"Very Nice Stay"
HOtel seemed very well maintained; clean hotel inside and out.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
We had a great time rooms were very nice. Pool was fun didnt like the.salt.water much though and it was a little to warm. But will stay again.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Great Hotel."
This is a great hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Great location and no noise from the highway. You can not get any better for the price.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"It were very clean everyone were very nice"
Excellent will come back again!! Very clean hotel rooms were great staff were very friendly professional
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
josie
The only thing I see that needs upgrading is the breakfast
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to mall"
Friendly staff and the room was nicer than l expected. The breakfast needs work but overall great value.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great experience"
Would stay again. Very clean and felt safe. Breakfast was great
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Perfect
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Clean, hwy construction is a issue."
Room great, staff great. Only Issue was due to hwy construction in area, made it a little hard to find.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Super clean!"
Stayed at comfort inn Katy Memorial Day weekend. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and the staff was very friendly and nice. I would recommend staying here.
Other trip May 26, 2014
brenda
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was very friendly,the hotel was super clean and the bed was very comfortable...I will stay here next time I'm in Katy.
Other trip May 25, 2014