Hacienda del Valle, Cusco - Machu Picchu (and vicinity)
Located in Urubamba (Yanahuara), Hacienda del Valle is close to Salt Mines Of Maras. Additional area attractions include Moray Terraces and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
Dining options at this Urubamba hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a computer station is located on site. There is a business center on site. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Guest parking is complimentary, and available on a limited first-come, first-served basis.
Accommodations at Hacienda del Valle feature safes and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $50
- Single Room, 1 Double Bed
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Twin Room
At a glance
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
Nearby Three Star Cusco - Machu Picchu (and vicinity) hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Business center
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Top Cusco - Machu Picchu (and vicinity) hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco - Machu Picchu (and vicinity)
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- El MaPi Hotel byInkaterraFrom
"We celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at the hotel and the staff could not have been better. The room all though small was good and the food and breakfast was excellent. My…"Mar 5, 2015
- Rumi WasiFrom
DiningTaypicamana - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hacienda del Valle, Cusco - Machu Picchu (and vicinity)’s small print
Also known as
- Hacienda del Valle Cusco Machu Picchu
- Hacienda del Valle
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.