All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
272 Balinghai Road, Hagdanay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Secluded and quiet get away"
Our stay was incredible. From the moment we arrived it was a place we will go back to over and over again. It offers the quietness of a peaceful vacation and the access to get were you need to go. The villa we stayed at was very nice with a wonderful master with a yacuzzi tub and upstairs away from the other guest bedrooms. If your going with a large group they have a 3 bedroom with 3 bathrooms. The view from the villa was breathtaking. The free breakfast was always delicious. The staff very friendly and helpful. The Manager and his staff do everything they can to be of assistance to you always. The Puka beach is only 5 min by car or trike and it is secluded and beautiful . I can keep on going about how happy we were To stay here, I am an airline employee and have stayed in Many places over the last 30 years and I will say if your looking for a place to stay in Boracay this should be on your top picks.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Hector
"Very nice and comfortable boutique hotel."
From the moment we waked up the steps we were greeted by the hotel manager June. The warm hospitality extended us made us feel like we're part of their family. The view from the balcony at sunset is spectacular, also we witnessed a flock of fruit bats migrating across the skies to get their fruits then fly back. We had the garden room on second floor which has its own verandar. Breakfast is free and also taxi rides into town. We also went island hopping and snorkeling. The whole experience was wonderful. I certainly would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
paul
"Excellent 4 families, groups, couples or singles."
Really an excellent experience. I needed to combine business within the holiday component and it was wonderful to do that here. The owners, management and staff were all so helpful beyond the normal requirements and just made everything so easy. Internet wireless was an issue with the sat provider, but I was very quickly taken care of with a usb stick so my work was not slowed down. A little bit away from the main beach and restaurant area, which I really liked, giving peace and quiet, and they included transport down whenever required. Return was always with a tricycle which I paid but very easy and not expensive. I need to travel a lot and being here was a real pleasure from all requirements.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Ian

"Amazing service!"
We haven't met such friendly staff anywhere in the world before! That was a really incredible experience.
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Maxim
PH
"Great choice to avoid the crowds"
Really enjoyed my stay at Argonauta. Stephanie, Jun and the team were incredibly welcoming, friendly, and helpful. The location is away from the crowds of white beach, but close to a couple of beautiful, much more secluded spots, which in my view are far more enjoyable. To get around, the hotel is always ready to drive you around the island if needed. To avoid disappointment, be aware there is some construction next door, but this didn't cause any issues for me, couldn't hear anything from inside my room and you can just look out over the water instead of next door. The staff deserve a special mention as well. A great team, consistently going the extra mile with little things like escorting you to where you'd like to go. The rooms are great, spacious, clean and in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Argonauta.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay"
Nice quiet hotel. Friendly staff. Excellent services all round. Only fault is that the room's air cond. is a bit noisy.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2015
Wai Yin
"Friendly hotel with a MAJOR construction next door"
The hotel and the staff is very friendly, a generally pleasant stay. It's FAR from any beaches, you have to take a tricycle to get to them (PHP150 for the return trip). Also, there is a major construction that started nearby for a giga-hotel, so it's actually very noisy Monday-Sunday, morning to evening.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"This is a wonderful boutique hotel!"
It is like you are home. The staff are very friendly. They are warm but not intrusive. I really like the way jun handled us when we arrived. I was in fact sick on the first day we arrived and he gave me medicines free of charge. I will definitely go back to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Best service / staff"
Great service / staff - makes you feel right at home
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Relaxation out of town"
The hotel is situated quite a way from town and white beach and has a nice relaxed vibe. They run a shuttle to town (10 mins) on demand and you can get a tuktuk back for about 150 pesos. Staff are incredibly friendly and will do anything for you, they even helped me do the ice bucket challenge (and took a worrying about of joy from it). There are pools on site but the slight downside it that it's not beachfront so even though you can see the beach it's really a shuttle ride to get to one, it is pretty close to puka shell beach though which is really beautiful and quiet and a different experience to white beach. Definitely recommend for anyone not so interested in bar hopping in town.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014

I arrived very late around midnight due to work necessity. Upon my arrival all staff were waiting for me and providing me with warm greeting and refresco drink...they were friendly and just like your family members. Though the water pipe of the toilet container was leaking both naturalized and eco-stylish design of the room made me feel quite relaxed. Botanical garden surrounded the whole residential area, tranquil and clean environment put you far away from downtown noise and chaos.Nice staying experience.
3 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
hsingli
HK
"매니저, 아침식사, 조용한 주변 비치"
친절한 매니저 덕분에 아주 잘 지냈습니다. 특히 아침 식사에 시간 제한이 없어서 좋습니다. 우리는 매일 오후 느긋하게 일어나 아시안 브렉퍼스트(닭죽)을 먹었습니다.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Hyoung su
"조용하고 쾌적한 고급 리조트"
아주 만족스러웠다. 과할 정도의 친절과 시간 제한이 없는 조식이 포인트.
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Hyoung su
"가족같은 리조트 직원들~!"
분위기도 좋고 객실도 깨끗했지만.. 일하시는 분들의 친절에 정말 감탄했습니다. 마지막에 리조트 직원들이 모두 나와서 손 흔들며 배웅하는 모습을 보면서 '다음에 또 와야겠다~!'는 다짐을... 스테이션1이고 좀 외진 곳에 있어서 디몰까지의 거리와 꽤 있지만... 그것만 빼고는 만족했습니다~~*^^*
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
GRACE
"가족같은 호텔 직원들"
대부분의 직원들이 마중을 나와서 환영해주어 여지껏 다녀본 호텔에서 느끼지 못한 친근함을 느낄수 있었다. 이전에 머무르던 호텔까지 픽업을 해줘서 너무 편리했다. 준(직원인지 사장님인지는 모르겠으나)은 너무 꼼꼼하고 친절한 사람이었다. 주변의 해변으로 얼마든지 데려다준다며 각각의 비치들에 대해 설명을 해주었다. 준 및 직원들은 항상 우리 딸에게 이름을 부르며 다정하게 맞아주었으며 머리도 땋아주고 같이 놀아주었다. 아주 최신식 시설은 아니지만 충분하게 좋은 시설이었으며 한국의 콘도처럼 주방시설이 갖춰져있어 오래 머무르면서 필요한 재료들을 사와 식사를 해결할수도 있다. 수십번의 해외여행을 다녀보면서 한번도 느끼지 못한 색다르고 친근한 느낌의 호텔과 직원들 덕에 조만간 꼭 다시 보라카이로 가서 아르고나우타에 머무르고 싶어진다.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Rice
KR
"Far away from home feeling home"
Echte herzliche zuvorkommende Gastfreundschaft, wunderbare Terrasse für Frühstück oder Abendessen. Hoteleigener Gratisbus an gewünschten Strand
16 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
BEAT
CH
"조용하고 한적한 호텔"
스탭팀 모두 너무 친절합니다. 언덕 중간에 위치하고 있습니다. 밤에 적막하고 낮에도 조용합니다. 스테이션쪽의 시끄러움을 견딜수 없는 분들께 추천합니다. 호텔에서 가까운 해변에 가기위해서는 걸어서 가는것은 15~20분정도 걸리는 것 같고 화이트비치쪽은 반드시 트라이 시클이나 호텔의 벤을 이용해야 합니다.(너무 멀어요)
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
nathan
"親切なスタッフがいるホテル"
部屋の空きがあったため、一つ上の部屋にアップグレードしてくれました。早朝に到着しましたが、無料でearly check-inをしてもらい、キレイな海を見ながら美味しい朝食までいただきました!スタッフは皆親切で、とても良い滞在となりました。滞在中は、バンで色々な所に連れて行ってくれたので、とても助かりました♪
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Ken
"ホスピタリティーが素晴らしいホテル"
マネージャーさんを始め、スタッフの方々の気遣いが素晴らしいホテルでした。ボラカイ島に自分の家が出来た感じです!とても居心地が良く、リラックス出来ました。朝食、シーフードディナーも最高に美味しかったです。
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Adam
"Hotel but Home"
The first feeling before check in was not good because of very narrow road condition and air pollution on the way to hotel. But warm welcome, calm and beautiful veiw, very kind staff and clean room made me comfortable and happy. I believe that all guests who plan to stay at Argonuta will be happy like me.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
KY Kim
KR
"Heavenly. Beautiful rooms, great hospitality."
First of all, I loved the hotel staff. They were accommodating with whatever happened and the smart staff with great hospitality made my trip even more wonderful. Of course, the room was great, too. Coming from Japan, I tend to be a bit picky about cleanness but it was very clean and comfortable. Only thing I would point out is that the bathtub was not completely clean- but I guess this is not a big problem for shower users. As the hotel is a little distanced from the center of the island (distanced here means that it is 5-7 minutes away by tricycle), I got to enjoy the touristic part of the island as well as the quiet, tender time around the hotel which is surrounded by great nature.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
AK
"Great hospitality!!!"
I stayed with my family (wife, son and mother in law) and experienced excellent customer services with kind hospitality. They do not have their own private beach but provide us free transportation to Puka Beach and White Sands Beach. Their staffs kindly assisted us to find a good private taxi to go back to Kalibo Airport so that we can go back to the airport without worrying. The expense for transportation was - Hotel to jetty port: Php 300.00 per vehicle - Boat: Php 120 per person - Jetty port to Kalibo Airport (private van): Php 1,500 per vehicle.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Kanta
"ドイツ人オーナーの趣あるホテル"
初めての3泊利用です。メインのホテル通りからは車で15分程のところですが評判通りの素晴らしいホテルでした。スタッフの気持ちのいい対応、安くて美味しい食事、静かで安心して過ごせる部屋等、また次回も利用したいと思います。
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
JP
"최고의 휴가 - 보라카이 아르고나우타 호텔"
아르고나우타 호텔은 아주 조용하며, 깨끗하고 아침마다 맛있는 식사를 방에서 제공 받을 수 있습니다. 그리고 뷰와 호텔은 어느 호텔보다 아름답습니다. 바로 앞에 바다가 보이며, 가까운 곳에 푸카 비치가 있어서 손 쉽게 갈 수 있습니다. 저와 와이프는 여기서 정말 즐거운 여름 휴가를 보냈습니다. 저녁에는 발코니에서 맛있는 해산물 요리를 먹을 수 있어요. 제일 중요한 것 중 하나는 호텔 직원들이 가족과 같이 편하게 대해 준다는 점입니다. 정말 최고의 호텔입니다. 다시 보라카이에 간다면, 또 다시 아르고나우타에 머물 예정입니다.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Romance trip Feb 22, 2013
Maggie
"Nice Sunset view from balcony and swimming pool"
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Pinuccia

TripAdvisor reviews for Argonauta Boracay

"great place to stay"
01/31/16 shima_11811 Singapore
this Hotel is a great place to stay but for us most amazing parts were the owner and staff. they make you feel that you are staying at your own home with beautiful view and great food :) I can't say anything negative about this place .we enjoy every minutes from the first moment that we arrived and met the owner and they welcomed us with delicious local food till last minutes that all staff wave us goodbye at the gate.... thank you Stef and Jun and all Argonauta's ataff. we wiil back
"Really enjoyed our stay!!! Thanks, guys!!!"
01/23/16 Rogelio R San Diego, California
Yes, it's quite a bit far from the white beach but this didn't become an issue because their shuttle will take you anywhere you want to go, anytime. So peaceful and tranquil up there, fantastic views, the landscaping, the rooms, the cleanliness, the surroundings, the sunset viewed from the rooftop, that place is just wonderful... We had the villa for us (6 adults and a baby), a 2-storey villa, 3bedrooms/3baths, kitchen, dining, nice living room, a lanai, and a beautiful rooftoop. So spacious,.. Loved it!!! But the one thing that really stood out-- their superb service and their warm hospitality. Made us feel like we're one big happy family during our stay. We had a group photo, with Stef, Jun and most of their staff waved us goodbye. That was just lovely. Didn't finish there because Jun sent us a text the following day, just to check if all we made it home safely. And that we appreciate very much. To Stef and Jun-- Muchas Gracias!!! Please extend our regards to all the folks out there, to Kitchie, Mariel, Kristel, Joanna, Riza, Inday, Rj, Franco and everyone else. Keep it up and keep those smiles in your faces. Love u all. God bless.. MUAHHHHH!!!! Hugs and kisses, Roger/Evelyn ROSAL Josh/Venelene/Baby Leo ABOT Cita/Solly LUMEN
"Wonderful experience"
01/10/16 travellots23 Boston, MA
We loved this hotel, the amazingly friendly staff and owner. We were planning to spend 3 nights, but then our flight back to Manila was cancelled because of a typhoon, so we got to spend an extra night. Great place to be stuck! The cook made us an incredible fresh seafood meal which was as good as at any high end restaurant. There is some construction noise - a 5 start hotel is being build on the beach 100 meters below the hotel but its at the level of minor background noise and should not put people off. There is a beautiful private beach next door which we would recommend using.
"Wonderful"
01/05/16 Harleyclarkey Dublin, Ireland
Hotels are the sum of their parts. Yes, you can have a lovely building, super views, lovely rooms, fantastic owners and staff, a very special warm and friendly atmosphere.... but few manage to bring all of this together. I have stayed in many a corporate hotel but I (and my delightful partner) will always prefer a family owned and run resort/hotel which in many cases are unique and intimate. Argonauta has it all and manages to do so, which made my few nights and days here very memorable indeed. Thank goodness my previous resort in which I had booked 5 nights let me down so badly that I stayed only 1 night there. Only for this I would not have found Argonauta. It was meant to be! I had just finished weeks of travel around the Philipinnes and badlty needed to chill and relax....which I did so effortlessly. Your arrival is unusual as you travel down a small road through a local small community. I liked to walk here. As you can guess already I loved this place. Stefanie, Jun, Gonzo and "my girls!" made me feel part of the family. What a happy place to spent some time away from the mayhem that is but a few minutes away. A complimentary shuttle is offered on demand and this is a great service. Getting around is not an issue. There is a lovely quiet beach right next door with private access....entry fee of 500 pesos. However the access owners are very fair in that you have this as credit for eating or drinking in the beach restaurant. My very comfortable and spotless room in the main building was like a mini suite. I took breakfast each morning on one of the terraces overlooking the sea. This was also the place to have the lovely experience of watching the sun set in a blaze of colour with a sundowner to sip on. Plenty of beaches nearby and with the shuttle easily reached. I cannot recall another hotel which welcomed me with such genuine friendliness and hospitality. I thoroughly enjoyed my short time here and would highly recommend.
"Not your usual Boracay Stay"
01/05/16 nasmej11 Iloilo City, Philippines
Don't be discouraged by the tiny road going to this beautiful accommodation. At the end of the path, you will be able to enjoy amazing views at the roof top. Sunsets are definitely spectacular in this part of boracay. Argonauta in Boracay is a welcome change to the usual frenetic ambience at White Beach. This one is located at Yapak. No worries about transport though because they will provide a shuttle van whenever you go out. They will also pick you up when your done wandering around in Boracay. The accommodation itself is very cozy. It feels like home. The vibe is laid back and very comfortable. It's open plan is conducive to hanging out whenever you don't want to go out. Our Room is also great. It has an awesome balcony!(I even slept there our second night!) It is very clean and well thought of, complemented with wooden furnitures. Breakfast in the morning is okay. Ample servings but nothing to special about it. My mom loved the porridge! Lastly, what makes Argonauta Boracay great is the team that runs it! From booking the accommodation (Stef's son was our saviour, we booked it last minute and he also gave us a 10% discount, I was so not expecting it as I was desperate!) and to our arrival (Krissel was very gracious in welcoming us when we first arrived as we were hungry and very tired). Sir Jun, the manager, was amazing! He made us feel at home and he was very accommodating! Who would fetch you at 3am after a night of partying? That would be Sir Jun! And to Stef (the owner), thank you for inviting us to your tradition of having dinner at rooftop during NYE. To the rest of the Argonauta Team, we had a wonderful stay. No regrets that I booked far away from White Beach!
"Fabulous view, Peaceful, Great Customer Service"
12/20/15 KBhalotia New Delhi, India
The property is located away from the hustle and bustle of the white beach. It's location is fantastic for couples wanting some quiet time to enjoy the beach view. It's located really near Shangri-La. That should give you some perspective on the location. The property is run in a family-business manner - which means the owners take personal care of the guests' needs. The staff is very motivated and go the extra mile to give the guests a great experience. There is a drop-off service to wherever you want to go as many times during the day - this is really helpful given the property's distance from other amenities. The property itself is masterfully done with numerous details - wall hangings, paintings, furniture, light fittings etc. Our villa had an in-room Jacuzzi, with the beautiful view of the trees and the sea. The customer service or rather hospitality is something to cherish and marvel at. For example, we ran out of cash. The owner gave us cash and charged it to our final bill which we paid via credit card. Our return flight was getting delayed due to rains - they called and confirmed everything and guided us on how we should tackle the situation once we reach the airport. All in all, our stay was memorable, exceeded our expectations and we spent some amazing quality time together. I would highly recommend Argonauta to anyone.
"Great Vacation"
12/10/15 Ngoc Hoang N Vietnam
My boyfriend and I came here for a vacation and it was really great. Although the place is not very near to white beach but there is a beautiful beach nearby, walking distance. In the morning, you can hear birds singing outside. We saw a lot of beautiful butterflies around us. Staff is wonderful, they are very polite and hospitable. On our last day, we decided to have dinner at the hotel, I am a big fan of seafood and dinner was awesome. If I have a chance, I will definitely come back here.
"The BEST view in Boracay!"
12/01/15 ROXYLADY29 Manila, Philippines
me and my fiancee stayed here for 2 nights over the long weekend, it was one of the nicest place to stay in Boracay, you have a great view of the island and you have privacy compared in staying at the busiest part of the island. the staff were very friendly and helpful, they went above and beyond in making sure that our stay went great, the service is impeccable and the food was lovely, we felt like we were at home. we stayed at the ocean view room and it was fantastic! the bed was comfy and the room itself was very big and spacious, they have 2 options for quiet beaches that promises privacy, we loved every minute of our time at the beach. we were very lucky to have found this place and promised to be back soon enough! thank you again Stefanie and Jun in making our stay very special. xxxxxxx Tom and Haidee
"100% Recommend Staying Here!"
11/30/15 Marica R Bassano Del Grappa, Italy
My husband and I booked just 4 nights of the 10 days we planned to stay in Boracay, and ended up extending to stay at the Argonauta for our entire trip. We fell in love with the staff who felt like family within days of starting our trip. The entire team at Argonauta make your stay not only comfortable, but incredibly fun. We enjoyed chatting with everyone and getting to know them personally - such a wonderful human touch to hospitality. We truly cannot say enough kind words to express how much we enjoyed our stay at the Argonauta. We didn't stay in the villa, but they gave us a tour and they are just wonderful. So if that's in your budget - we'd recommend that too! The hotel is clean, quiet and the atmosphere is incredible. Just a 5 minute walk from a private beach, or a 15 minute ride to the bustle of white beach and station 1.
"Perfect quiet getaway"
11/08/15 Merrick S
Me and my husband came to the Phillipines for a muchange needed vacation and we got more than we bargained for. The hotel arranged for our pick up from the airport, including a ride to a port, boat ride to Boracay, and another van ride right to the hotel! We had a warm welcome and they made us a traditional Phhillipine dish for dinner. We got to order fresh made breakfast each morning and helped us arrange different exciting activities like snorkeling and island hoooing! They even gave suggestions as to what beaches to go to and what fun things to try! And they would arrange everything, even get you a massage in your room! They even gave us a romantic private dinner on the patio with candles and fresh seafood that they got from the local market and prepared themselves. They had beach towels and beach bags that were free to use as well as sunscreen to use if you forgot yours. I got a small sun burn one day and they had a small tube of aloe Vera gel for me to use but they also had fresh aloe plants that they cut and gave to me to use and it felt amazing and healed very quuckly! They gave us the same transport back to the airport when we drudgingly had to leave and go back to the real world. Beautiful place, wonderful people, and an amazing experience. At rip to the Phillipines would be incomplete if you didn't stay here.