All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here272 Balinghai Road, Hagdanay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"Secluded and quiet get away"
Our stay was incredible. From the moment we arrived it was a place we will go back to over and over again. It offers the quietness of a peaceful vacation and the access to get were you need to go. The villa we stayed at was very nice with a wonderful master with a yacuzzi tub and upstairs away from the other guest bedrooms. If your going with a large group they have a 3 bedroom with 3 bathrooms. The view from the villa was breathtaking. The free breakfast was always delicious. The staff very friendly and helpful. The Manager and his staff do everything they can to be of assistance to you always. The Puka beach is only 5 min by car or trike and it is secluded and beautiful . I can keep on going about how happy we were To stay here, I am an airline employee and have stayed in Many places over the last 30 years and I will say if your looking for a place to stay in Boracay this should be on your top picks.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Hector
"Very nice and comfortable boutique hotel."
From the moment we waked up the steps we were greeted by the hotel manager June. The warm hospitality extended us made us feel like we're part of their family. The view from the balcony at sunset is spectacular, also we witnessed a flock of fruit bats migrating across the skies to get their fruits then fly back. We had the garden room on second floor which has its own verandar. Breakfast is free and also taxi rides into town. We also went island hopping and snorkeling. The whole experience was wonderful. I certainly would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
paul
"Excellent 4 families, groups, couples or singles."
Really an excellent experience. I needed to combine business within the holiday component and it was wonderful to do that here. The owners, management and staff were all so helpful beyond the normal requirements and just made everything so easy. Internet wireless was an issue with the sat provider, but I was very quickly taken care of with a usb stick so my work was not slowed down. A little bit away from the main beach and restaurant area, which I really liked, giving peace and quiet, and they included transport down whenever required. Return was always with a tricycle which I paid but very easy and not expensive. I need to travel a lot and being here was a real pleasure from all requirements.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Ian

"Friendly hotel with a MAJOR construction next door"
The hotel and the staff is very friendly, a generally pleasant stay. It's FAR from any beaches, you have to take a tricycle to get to them (PHP150 for the return trip). Also, there is a major construction that started nearby for a giga-hotel, so it's actually very noisy Monday-Sunday, morning to evening.
4 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
"This is a wonderful boutique hotel!"
It is like you are home. The staff are very friendly. They are warm but not intrusive. I really like the way jun handled us when we arrived. I was in fact sick on the first day we arrived and he gave me medicines free of charge. I will definitely go back to this hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
PH
"Best service / staff"
Great service / staff - makes you feel right at home
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Relaxation out of town"
The hotel is situated quite a way from town and white beach and has a nice relaxed vibe. They run a shuttle to town (10 mins) on demand and you can get a tuktuk back for about 150 pesos. Staff are incredibly friendly and will do anything for you, they even helped me do the ice bucket challenge (and took a worrying about of joy from it). There are pools on site but the slight downside it that it's not beachfront so even though you can see the beach it's really a shuttle ride to get to one, it is pretty close to puka shell beach though which is really beautiful and quiet and a different experience to white beach. Definitely recommend for anyone not so interested in bar hopping in town.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014

"Far away from home feeling home"
Echte herzliche zuvorkommende Gastfreundschaft, wunderbare Terrasse für Frühstück oder Abendessen. Hoteleigener Gratisbus an gewünschten Strand
16 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
BEAT
CH
"조용하고 한적한 호텔"
스탭팀 모두 너무 친절합니다. 언덕 중간에 위치하고 있습니다. 밤에 적막하고 낮에도 조용합니다. 스테이션쪽의 시끄러움을 견딜수 없는 분들께 추천합니다. 호텔에서 가까운 해변에 가기위해서는 걸어서 가는것은 15~20분정도 걸리는 것 같고 화이트비치쪽은 반드시 트라이 시클이나 호텔의 벤을 이용해야 합니다.(너무 멀어요)
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
nathan
"親切なスタッフがいるホテル"
部屋の空きがあったため、一つ上の部屋にアップグレードしてくれました。早朝に到着しましたが、無料でearly check-inをしてもらい、キレイな海を見ながら美味しい朝食までいただきました!スタッフは皆親切で、とても良い滞在となりました。滞在中は、バンで色々な所に連れて行ってくれたので、とても助かりました♪
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Ken
"ホスピタリティーが素晴らしいホテル"
マネージャーさんを始め、スタッフの方々の気遣いが素晴らしいホテルでした。ボラカイ島に自分の家が出来た感じです!とても居心地が良く、リラックス出来ました。朝食、シーフードディナーも最高に美味しかったです。
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Adam
"Hotel but Home"
The first feeling before check in was not good because of very narrow road condition and air pollution on the way to hotel. But warm welcome, calm and beautiful veiw, very kind staff and clean room made me comfortable and happy. I believe that all guests who plan to stay at Argonuta will be happy like me.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
KY Kim
KR
"Heavenly. Beautiful rooms, great hospitality."
First of all, I loved the hotel staff. They were accommodating with whatever happened and the smart staff with great hospitality made my trip even more wonderful. Of course, the room was great, too. Coming from Japan, I tend to be a bit picky about cleanness but it was very clean and comfortable. Only thing I would point out is that the bathtub was not completely clean- but I guess this is not a big problem for shower users. As the hotel is a little distanced from the center of the island (distanced here means that it is 5-7 minutes away by tricycle), I got to enjoy the touristic part of the island as well as the quiet, tender time around the hotel which is surrounded by great nature.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
AK
"Great hospitality!!!"
I stayed with my family (wife, son and mother in law) and experienced excellent customer services with kind hospitality. They do not have their own private beach but provide us free transportation to Puka Beach and White Sands Beach. Their staffs kindly assisted us to find a good private taxi to go back to Kalibo Airport so that we can go back to the airport without worrying. The expense for transportation was - Hotel to jetty port: Php 300.00 per vehicle - Boat: Php 120 per person - Jetty port to Kalibo Airport (private van): Php 1,500 per vehicle.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Kanta
"ドイツ人オーナーの趣あるホテル"
初めての3泊利用です。メインのホテル通りからは車で15分程のところですが評判通りの素晴らしいホテルでした。スタッフの気持ちのいい対応、安くて美味しい食事、静かで安心して過ごせる部屋等、また次回も利用したいと思います。
3 night trip Aug 1, 2013
JP
"최고의 휴가 - 보라카이 아르고나우타 호텔"
아르고나우타 호텔은 아주 조용하며, 깨끗하고 아침마다 맛있는 식사를 방에서 제공 받을 수 있습니다. 그리고 뷰와 호텔은 어느 호텔보다 아름답습니다. 바로 앞에 바다가 보이며, 가까운 곳에 푸카 비치가 있어서 손 쉽게 갈 수 있습니다. 저와 와이프는 여기서 정말 즐거운 여름 휴가를 보냈습니다. 저녁에는 발코니에서 맛있는 해산물 요리를 먹을 수 있어요. 제일 중요한 것 중 하나는 호텔 직원들이 가족과 같이 편하게 대해 준다는 점입니다. 정말 최고의 호텔입니다. 다시 보라카이에 간다면, 또 다시 아르고나우타에 머물 예정입니다.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Romance trip Feb 22, 2013
Maggie
"Nice Sunset view from balcony and swimming pool"
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Pinuccia
PH

TripAdvisor reviews for Argonauta Boracay

"Possibly the friendliest hotel in the world"
04/28/15 Peter J Sydney, Australia
Spent three nights at Argonauta, which is a little off the beaten track, but that only adds to its charm. The rooms are spacious and clean, albeit a little dated, but their crowning glory is the helpfulness and friendliness of everyone working there. And the view from my room and the garden was magnificent ... especially as the sunset. It was also great to be staying away from the busy White Beach area - where there is a large range of eating and drinking options, not to mention under and on water sports activities - but is easy to get there when you do want to go, as the friendly Argonauta crew are happy to drop you down there, giving you a good excuse to catch an iconic Boracay tricycle taxi home.
"Great location and service"
04/26/15 S5059WVjohne Maine
This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. The location while not on the beach is close enough and the location, built into a hillside overlooking the ocean, is magnificent. I made reservations for 5 nights at the last moment. There were 4 of us and I had reserved an apartment. When the management saw I had walking problems requiring a cane they provided a complementary upgrade to a villa that had far fewer steps to climb. The staff was great and Jun the manager has great interpersonal skills and makes you feel very welcome. My wife had a Mai Tai every afternoon which came served in a coconut. On the last day her order appeared to be taking longer than usual. Turns out they had run out of coconuts and to our surprise the server, a young girl, went and climbed a 50 foot palm tree and cut down a coconut specially for her drink. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
"Visiting old friends - one of the best places I have ever stayed in"
04/20/15 chris_bramley Woking, United Kingdom
We arrived and felt like we were friends, and by the time we left we were friends. The house run by Jun and Stef is amazing to see, and it is like staying with family. The staff are excellent and friendly, and when I was very ill on the last day the help and care was wonderful and touching. If you NEED a hotel right on the beach, this is not ideal. The beach is about a 7 minute walk down. But otherwise - please, come to Argonauta. We spent our first half of the holiday in another hotel on the beach, and then came here for the peace and relaxation, and far preferred this despite the other being excellent. If all you are considering is the beach, you do yourself a disservice by not staying here. Cliffside sunsets, a beautiful indoor garden, chats with the hosts in the evenings, and watching thousands of bats fly in front of Venus after the sun has dropped are worth every penny and more, and the service and atmosphere is fantastic. The room was lovely, the view was magnificent and the home cooking was delicious. Breakfast was great, and it is a quick ride to get to town and the white beach if needed in the house transport. This has been possibly the best stay in a resort I have ever had. By the end it feels like coming home. We didn't really want to leave. I can't recommend this place, or the staff and hosts, enough.
"Einfach ein wundervolles Hotel! Enjoy!!! Beautiful hotel"
04/18/15 mJstylez Uster, Switzerland
We really recommend this beautiful Hotel as well their very nice staff! This very nice view you can't pay! Go there for a relaxing holiday or a islandtrip, the shuttle you can use free of charge and everytime. Trip back is no more than 3 swiss francs, so you are as free to do what ever you want. Breakfast and dinner is very very nice and yummy. The hotel is a bit higher the hill, and the beach as well a bit more far and part of the hotel, but its no prob because of the Shuttle and the recommendation of all the staff. Ask them for everything and they will do what ever they can to bring your dreams come true! Have a nice stay and enjoy the very friendly people from philippines! greetings
"This IS the place."
03/30/15 Patrick E Walnut Creek, California
I stayed at the Argonauta in late January. My stay there was way beyond my expectations. My friends at the Argonauta made my stay there a memorable one. I would not hesitate to do it again knowing what is there. The staff make you feel like family. Very personable folks. They all have great stories of local flavor. All the meals were excellent, especially the seafood at dinner time. Fresh fruit every morning. Access to anything on Boracay was made easy with the service from the Argonauta. Thank you to Jun, Stephanie, and all the wonderful staff. Another great chapter in my book of life.
"Argonauta- Home away from home"
03/30/15 Bhavani N Singapore, Singapore
We had read all the positive reviews by others about Argonauta, and we were not disappointed. In fact, our experience exceeded our expectations. Jun, Ana, Lynn and the others were extremely hospitable, providing valuable suggestions and accompanying us on rides out to various locations to help us liaise with the local holiday/watersport operators. This was very useful for us, because we were a little lost, what with the myriad of options available in Boracay. From the moment we landed at the airport, we were whisked away in a Southwestern bus, then a boar and finally a minivan that promptly got us and our luggage safely to the hotel. Considering the chaos that you face at Kalibo airport, we were highly assured once someone had started to be 'responsible' for us. When we reached the hotel, we were warmly greeted by Jun and Ana, and over the next few days, we got to know the staff really well. They were like family, and greeted us everytime we returned to the hotel and each morning when we emerged from our rooms. The shuttle service was impeccable, they were on call at any time of the day. The surprise came when the staff took the initiative to pack our bags for a planned picnic- who puts in so much thought? Apart from sandwiches, food and drinks, the staff also included beach towels for us to use. This saved us a lot of trouble, since all we had to do was to get ready to leave. The last night we spent at the hotel, we had requested for Ana to cook us something nice for dinner. Judging by the photos, you can tell they took a lot of effort, and honestly, the food was so good. We finished EVERYTHING. On my last day, I remember the whole team sending us off, and I even had an emotional moment after the minivan took us away. I was especially attached to Immanuel, the little boy on the premises and Ana's son. He took to us so easily and we even bought him a toy as a farewell gift, cos he really captivated us. To think I cried for a group of people that I had become acquainted with in just a week- it goes to show you just how much of a family they have grown to become. Argonauta is truly a home away from home. Love and Regards, Ramesih & Bhavani
"Very memorable and happy stay"
03/30/15 jingjing729 Tianjin Region, China
Boracay has world class beautiful beach and Argonauta has world-class beautiful warm faces here. It’s not that far from the S1 beach (about 5-10min by van, any time), but enjoy beautiful sunset and quiet environment. My family members have been here one year and a half ago, and they strongly recommended me to be here. Although they can hardly say any English, they feel the warm and help from Argonauta friends here. It’s also what I feel in Argonauta this time. Jun is a big brother here. He takes care of everything here and you would never feel lonely or boring here. The ZIPLINE and the SPA recommended by JUN are all very memorable during my whole trip. It’s not at all like a hotel, they all make you feel like a home in Boracay. I can hardly forget they all say farewell to us when we leave for a very long time. I do reluctant to say goodbye to all of them. Yes, I would be back.
03/03/15 iamVP Quezon City, Philippines
If you want to hike, book here. If you want to swim, book near white beach :) Pros: - Friendly/ accommodating staff - Great plated breakfast (all day breakfast, no pressure of waking up early morning to catch the buffet spread like any other hotels) - Mini van is available to drop you off at White Beach - great view since you are on top of a hill. Cons: - too far from the beach area - some tricycles are not familiar of Argonauta, you need to give a map/ business card of the hotel just to be sure - no restaurants nearby - construction nearby, you can hear excavation and construction activities (huge hotel will soon rise near argonauta and may block off view)
"You are home with friends!!!"
03/01/15 AhujaKamal
Staying here is like staying with your good friends in Boracay and your friends bring everything together to make sure you are comfortable and having loads of fun. Kudos to Stefanie, Jun, Lin, RJ and the entire team for amazing hospitality. Although we were 2 guys on a short trip to Boracay but Jun' ensured that we make the best of it. So let me start with what 'Argonauta has : A tastefully kept property with enough privacy and a fantastic view. Ample space for you to spend your day gazing at the beautiful sea and sky. Nice pools. Has a good romantic feel to it with its small lawns and terraces here and there. Kids will be comfortable. Personal touch in every service. Boracay is a small island so nothing is far away and you get dropped by the hotel anywhere anytime. Coming back is easy as it is on a popular lane. It's very close to a beautiful beach. Breakfast is all day so get up when you want to. What Argonauta does not have : It is not directly on a beach and is secluded. It is on a small hill so be ready to take a few steps up and down if you take an apartment. Don't expect very luxurious settings in the room but they are neat and fully serviced. All in all we experienced an unprecedented hospitality and a comfortable stay.
"Hospitality on another level"
02/22/15 Emilia T Singapore, Singapore
We have just returned from a 5 day trip to Boracay in a group of 14 adults and 1 infant. I am very rarely minded to write reviews of places my family and I stay, however in this case I feel it is the least we can do to repay the kindness, hospitality and service we received from Jun, Stefanie, Lin and the whole team at the Argonauta. They went out of the way to accomodate our requirements and ever changing itinerary, organised pick ups when we were stuck without a lift, cooked up a wonderful supper of snapper, crab and prawns bought from the local market, ferried us around and were generally wonderful. Nothing was too much to ask and provided the best service I have ever experienced. The hotel itself has a family run feel but is clean, extremely well appointed and in a great location. It isnt on the white beach (which can only be a good thing) but is a 2 minute walk down to Balinghai beach and a 5 minute trip in the van to the white beach should you wish to go there. We were able to do a couple of morning runs down to the undeveloped Puka beach which is stunning and had we had more time we would definitely have spent a day down there with a picnic prepared by the argonauta team. Originally when planning our trip my husband and I were going alone with our daughter and were planning to stay at the shangri-la. We switched to the argonauta when the group size increased and having made a trip to the Shangri-la during our stay for a (terrible) meal, I am so relieved that we did. If we go back to Boracay the only place we will stay would be at the argonauta.