All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
2, 88 Sukhumvit Soi 19 (Wattana), Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very good location."
Good location, but need to clean the shower head.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Lovely hotel"
Great
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
joseph
"Bangkok in 2 days"
Great luxurious hotel, great location. No alcohol or mini bar which is weird but full kitchen.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Clinton
"Great hotel!"
Excellent location. Breakfast was amazing and the service very good!
Other trip May 20, 2015
E.G
"Excellent overall and in every detail."
This was probably one of the best hotels I ever stayed at. And I travel a lot, worldwide. Excellent location, excellent cleanness, excellent room and equipment, excellent fitness room, fast Wifi, beautiful pool, extremely friendly and helpful staff. I did not find anything to criticize. Overall and in all details a very pleasant stay at an affordable rate. If rates remain the same, this will be my first choice hotel when I come back to BKK.
5 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Wolfgang
"Grande Center Point Terminal 21 Bangkok"
Grande Center Point Terminal 21 was an excellent hotel - nice location for shopping, train service, or just walking around the city. I recommend highly for anyone not wanting to drive in busy Bangkok traffic.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
very nice , everything was satisfactory and more .
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice hotel easy to walk shopping or take the train"
Very excellent hotel I will recommend to friends nice location for shopping or taking the train to other areas of the city.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Mimi
"Great location, great great bellman!!"
I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. Its location is great, the room is clean. but what I liked the most about this hotel is its staff, especially, bellmen. After I checked out, I had only limited cash to take taxi to the airport. so, my friend told a bellman at the lobby and he did his best. but taxi drivers in front of the hotel asked for more money, so he took our luggage to the main street to find a taxi for the money we have.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jina
"Termial 21"
Hotel front desk staff was extremely helpful in getting me a fairly specific room location! This hotel location and its proximity to shopping and transportation is unbeatable.
9 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"My favorite hotel in Bangkok"
Stayed on the 20th floor in the grand suite which is a corner room. Overlooked the swimming pool below and the view of Asok (neighborhood) was stunning. My room was a good size and separate bedroom was chic. The bathroom is the selling point for me! Bidet toilet is amazing and there is a separate shower and bathtub. The hotel was super clean and had all the fine touches. The service was impeccable by the front desk (Jayden was awesome) and any staff I bumped into were very friendly and said hi with a smile. The staff at the F floor (swimming pool/gym/sauna/hot tub area) were friendly and accommodating. Superb! The breakfast buffet on the 5th floor was a good selection of thai,western,Chinese food. The neighborhood is my favorite in Bangkok. Asok is a great location for any travellers as there are many restaurants, stores, great shopping, and people watching. Soi Cowboy is in the area for those interested. Easy transportation is a huge plus!! Bravo to the staff. I was truly impressed.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Aimee
"Best hotel we stayed at ever!"
This hotel is amazing! Located at the terminal 21 shopping mall which is also a skytrain and a subway station which makes getting around bangkok a breeze, the hotel staff is fluent in English and are always happy to assist. the concierge desk is all ways staffed and they are more then happy to assist you getting around town or ordering a taxi and telling the driver where you would like to go as well as negotiate prices, the taxis in bangkok have a meter and going by meter is ALWAYS CHEAPER then the quoted price. The hotel rooms have microwaves so if you traveling with children or require a microwave to heat up special foods or just want to get something from the 7eleven down stairs to eat in your room. The hotel housekeeping are extremely nice and will replace anything including the one time razor kit or tooth brush. The hotel wireless internet is super fast and unlike other places it works all over the hotel including the pool area. The pool itself was recently renovated and is very beautiful, try to find some time to visit and enjoy it
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for take time to post your review regarding your recent stay at the Grande Centre Point Terminal 21. I am pleased to read that you had a good time here and I hope to welcome you back in our properly soon. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Excellent hotel. I would love to come back. My favourite hotel in Bangkok.
4 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Gulzar Chowdhury
"Very good location"
Conveniently located, very kind staffs, very clean room, very close and directly connected to Skytram. On the other hand, no bar/lounge in the hotel, no mini bar in my room, window glass was not think enough to block the noise from the road.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property, your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Your comments are highly appreciated and your feedbacks have been passed through our management. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
MY
"Nice hotel at Terminal 21 Shopping mall"
I arrived at 0730a.m. at hotel and check-in ...but they want half day charges me and finally i won't agree. just left my baggage at hotel and go around at city...
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property, you feedbacks is utmost importance to us. We hope that we will have an opportunity once again to serve you for the next visit in the near future. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Patrick
"Amazing hotel in the heart of Bangkok"
It was an amazing hotel in the heart of Bangkok. The staff was extremely friendly and the view from every room I stayed in was absolutely breathe taking. The pools, Jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna were AMAZING.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Your sincerely, Charoen Kuanmit Duty Manager.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Denisa
Would have been better if the bed was softer. Otherwise the hotel location, cleanliness, breakfast, hotel service etc is excellent.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Lim Xiuhui
Excellent location. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I would definately go back.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Saiphon P.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
yoyoan114
Hotel is attached to the metro station AND a modern, high-end mall. Everything you need is a short walk away. Clean and safe. Professional and friendly staff. Great gym and spa facilities. Internet is very business friendly - easy access and good bandwidth. My second stay at this hotel and will definitely stay here again.
6 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
AZtraveler
"很不錯的位置~"
很好的位置, 吃東西方便! 飯店也乾淨
5 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great location, good breakfast buffet"
This was our second stay. The hotel is connected to the Terminal 21 shopping mall, the BTS (sky train), and MRT (subway). It's also across the street from a very good Thai massage place. One negative point is that many taxi drivers don't know where the hotel is, or how to get to the front of the hotel. The breakfast buffer offers both western and local food that is worth much more than the extra cost to include breakfast is the hotel reservation.
8 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
Moke
"Beautiful hotel in Bangkok near everything"
Beautiful centrally located. Near all the action and shopping rail etc.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Awesome hotel location"
Best hotel location I've ever had but the price reflects it!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Alex
"Clinical, sterile rooms and no alcohol! Horrible."
I wanted to like this place because the location is so good.. But my room was like a doctors clinic or a hair salon, so bright and austere and charmless. I couldn't imagine wanting to sleep there. And then I found out that they do bit services alcohol. That is right. A 4* hotel in Thailand (not Sudan or Saudi Arabia) does not serve alcohol. So I just went out and got a room at the much nicer Westin Grande and moved there. I lost $200 because my room at this placed was paid in advance, but to be honest I would not stay here if they paid *me* $100 a night.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Marcus
"Excellent all around"
Minimalist elegance with great comfort; central location on top of hip mall, sky train and subway.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
E. M.
"ok overall"
The hotel is good for the price, especially if you take the location into account.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Miguel
"Elegantly Convinient"
Room wasn't ready at 2:00 had to wait until 3:00pm. Was placed in a King size bed corner room but without a computer desk. Awesome automatic toilet, one of best I have seen.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Vic
"Great location with nice views from room"
A hotel with professional staff, it's a very comfortable hotel. On the same block as the Skytrain (BTS) & MRT (Subway). lines
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your views on your stay with us. Glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and all the service provide. Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Your sincerely, Charoen kuanmit Duty manager
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Great location near subway and sky train stations."
Room was extremely quiet. Housekeeping staff was very conscientious. Called to have laundry sent out and person came to room to collect bag within minutes!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Very Satisfied US Customer"
Everything was great, but the facility is in need of cocktail lounge.
7 night trip Dec 4, 2013
drew carter
"Great value, great location"
Great location, connected to the train system (about 40 min from airport door to door) and access to Terminal 21 mall right from the hotel. Staff was friendly and the pool and amenities were great.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Troy
"location!"
GREAT location, with easy access to both SkyTrain & subway. attached to Terminal 21 mall with over 50 restaurants. great value for the service & facilities.
8 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Room Bath and hotel location are excellent. I recommend any one to stay in this hotel. As tis hotel is conacted to the Asok station you can go to any place with an easy way,
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Engineer Almada
"close to all must-see sights"
Clean room, good service, so convience...
2 night trip Sep 8, 2013
joe
"Great staff"
Perfect
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
"where to stay in Bangkok"
A week in downtown Bangkok seemed like a long time to get acquainted with the feel of the place and this hotel was at the center of the vibe ofnthe city. The hotel's location nextto the BTS ( metro ) made it easy to get frommplacetomplace understanding that traffic on the street below was horrible. The hotels facilities, dinning, comfort, spa, pool, sauna were all included in our stay at a price that made it stupid to be anywhere else. The staff lived up to the slogan a country of 1000+ smiles where Everyone was there to make my stay the very best..
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
Henry
"Great Hotel - Not much beside Terminal 21"
Great hotel staff and service. Connected to terminal 21 shopping center. There's a grocery store on the bottom level of terminal 21 for shopping and alcohol. Didnt find much else around the hotel besides mall and Soi cowboy). Soi Cowboy is <5 min walk if interested. No bar or alcohol service at hotel. Spa is connected to hotel but not affiliated. I found the spa so-so. better off finding a local spa. Infinity pool is great however hot tub is located indoors in separate male/female sections.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2013
I have stayed at this hotel many times. However this time there was a problem with the water pressure and the stability of water mixture. Couldn't get warm water. Only hot or cold. Reported the problem 2 times but they never repairs the issue.
5 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Great hotel for family & business travelers"
New Hotel, Excellent location with lots of shopping center around. Very close to BTS & Subway. Prime location in Bangkok.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
"In the heart of it all!"
Great place that offers so much right next to the hotel. You can jump on the sky train and get anywhere you want not to mention terminal 21 is a fun place to shop. You can spend all day there and not get your fill. It's a great place. Only wish we would have stayed there longer.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"Five-Star Service"
The room was amazing - clean, well-appointed, very nicely designed. Service was top-notch, comparable to the finest hotels in New York and Paris.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
"great hotel"
Positives: Luxurious Great breakfast and facilities Friendly staff Close to skytrain and mall Comfortable beds Amazing pool area Negatives: Room was not ready for check in upon arrival Mold in shower
Other trip Mar 20, 2013
I checked the hotel out on a previous trip to BKK and thought I'd give it a try due to low cost. overall its good enough until they tried to rip me off on a laundry charge. It was intentional, and certainly unacceptable. I get that type of shenanigans in China maybe. I'll continue to stay accross the street at the Grande Sheraton
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
no name
Great location, lots of shopping and access to MTR and BTR. Overall great experience.
7 night trip Jan 16, 2013
Craig
"Awesome Staff, Rooms, and Breakfast!!"
This was my first stay in Bangkok, and I spent a lot of time researching hotels. I wanted something clean and in a good location. I was willing to spend a little bit, but still wanted a good value. This Grand Centre Point hotel (Terminal 21) exceeded all of my expectations. The breakfast is an absolute must, I highly recommend you book that as a package with your room.
3 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2013
Sam
"small room but convenience"
bed is comfortable, but room is too small. Good for the one who likes shopping, just a minute walk to bts and mrt. The price is a bit too expensive.
2 night trip Dec 16, 2012
"Almost new hotel in ideal location."
Pro's : Great location, connected to terminal 21 shopping center which has many restaurants, a grocery store, and lots of clothing shops. Also the BTS sky train is joined to the hotel and mall. The hotel opened in 2011 so it's almost new. The rooms have washer/dryer units which is very convenient. The beds are pillow top with down pillows and good quality comforters. My favorite thing was the bidet toilet which is fully automatic, with a heated seat! The bathroom has a rain shower with separate tub. Cons: Check in time is 2:00pm, I arrived then but staff informed me that the room wasn't ready.Waited over 30 minutes for my room to be available. Not enough staff to check in guests, people were waiting every time i walked past. One staff was rude with an older gentleman trying to check in next to me. Laundry/dish soap were not provided until I requested from guest services. Bathrobes also had to be requested. I was in a corner room on the 29th floor and was unpleasantly surprised that I could see other guests in the room next to me, no privacy glass. The rooms aren't as big as others in this price range.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
Jeffrey
"Excellent staff and great accommodations"
Nice, new hotel with all the amenities. The concierge was very helpful. Very convenient location adjacent to the sky train and Terminal 21 shopping center. The top 2 floors of the mall are restaurants and a great food court. The bottom level has an upscale supermarket. We stayed for two nights at the beginning of ur Bhutan trip. The hotel graciously agreed to store my extra suitcase for two weeks even though we weren't planning to stay there after Bhuan. I will definitely stay here again whenever I'm in Bangkok.
2 night trip Nov 12, 2012
Nellie
The hotel is connected to Terminal 21 mall which can be accessed via the furthest left hand doors from the lobby. Also you can gain entry into the hotel from the M level from outside the building 24hrs a day via the side entrance that has a guard there all the time. Perfect if you are taking the BTS you don't have to go to street level.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2012
Jose

"great stay"
hotel room are big and clean, very good location.
4 night business trip Jul 28, 2015