All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
2, 88 Sukhumvit Soi 19 (Wattana), Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"good stay"
Tried a different Hotel, was satisfied with it, (the last 7 times to Bangkok we stayed at one of the Centara Grand hotels) the neighborhood was a bit gritty for me. Felt safe, easy to get around town, BTS and MRT steps away from hotel. The mall next door is nice, however I personally like the malls that have central dept store, Robinsons better than terminal 21. I would stay here again, solo, not with the family, to close to sleazy night life. My wife and son arrived for last night there, they did not leave the mall or hotel so they did not experience the grittiness of the neighbor.
4 night trip Jan 22, 2016
"Great rooftop pool, but mocktails only"
Small, stark but comfortable rooms. Lovely pool and gardens. Decent gym & nice yoga room. But no bar!! This is an alcohol-free hotel, the website doesn't make that clear.
4 night trip Jan 13, 2016
Fiona
"Great location, nice hotel, but service average"
Location, room cleanliness, facilities are all 5 stars except for my booking experience. Checking at 2pm staffed had no rooms available although all other people arriving get their keys. Got mad gave them yyy and finally got my room. They charge you for late checkout, but didn't even apologize for making me wait. You're basically treated like a number and priorities are given to others. Wifi was not working just to realize they didn't enable for my room. Customer service took lots of my valuable time during checkin. Smaller hotel in Bangkok the manager receives you and talk to you and try their best to show places where you can visit.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2015
"Perfect location"
The location was perfect! The hotel is located directly above Terminal 21 Shopping Centre and is literally connected to the MRT with access to all the major spots in BKK. Our room was rather small, but clean and very modern. The staff were friendly and polite. The facilities were excellent, and the infinity pool looks out over the city. The one downside for me was the breakfast - it was average at best and definitely does not live up to the breakfasts I've had at other 5 star hotels.
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Brandon
Overall stay was excellent. Minor comments on the size of closet which was very very small to hang our clothings as we stayed for 8 days & one of the pillows was too heavy & big for sleeping.
8 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Ma
"Convenience location"
It was the second time we stayed at the same hotel. We chose it because of the location and the breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. We will go back again.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Great stay. If only Singapore also have terminal 21 I would go for it as my staycation.
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Jacklyn
"Great Hotel, good location."
This hotel was great. Located right on the BTS line, but no noise. It is also connected with a shopping mall with a food court and everything you would need at your doorstep. The hotel itself is beautiful! The rooms were nice and well appointed. The breakfast was an amazing international buffet. The pool and fitness areas were perfect. One problem if you are traveling with children: Hotels.com was aware of the reservation for 2 adults and one child, and it was on the reservation paper, however there was only 1 bed, which was 2 beds pushed together. They tried to charge me $4400.00 Baht for an extra bed, when 2 reservation was clearly for 3 people. We ended up sharing the 1 bed - but it was not comfortable.
3 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
Kimberly
"Really nice luxury hotel."
This is a nice 5 star luxury hotel. It has all of the amenities you could ask for,the pool sits directly on top of Terminal 21 which is really cool and offers a great view of the city. The staff is very helpful and attentive. I did not get a chance to try their breakfast buffet which looked very nice and delicious. I was able to get a taxi from the hotel lobby to Suvarnabhumi Airport for 400 baht (35 minutes), which I thought was fair. You might be able to get it for 300 baht as almost all prices in transportation are negotiable in Bangkok.
2 night trip Nov 11, 2015
"Hotel that felt like home - finally!"
We checked into our hotel at Terminal 21, and got a very nice surprise. They explained to us that we were VIP, and gave us a one bedroom suite. If I was to purchase a condo in Bangkok, it would be exactly like our hotel room. After only one hour I felt like I was at home. Awesome. We only stayed for two days, but it felt like we owned the place and had for a long time. This is not a hotel experience. I will stay here for every trip to BKK in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Great Time in Bangkok"
Since the hotel is relatively new (2 years old) the facilities are in great shape. The beds were comfortable, the view was very good, and the bathroom was very clean. The breakfast offered a wide variety of foods, both western and asian. The location is ideal, connected to the Terminal 21 shopping mall, the BRT sky train station and the MRT subway station. The hotel's spa had a very good two hour thai massage for 900 baht, as does the Urban Retreat Spa across the street. For a 15 minute walk, the Healthland Spa has two hour thai massages for 500 baht...if you don't want to walk, it's a 35 baht taxi fare each way.
8 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Great hotel. Only remark - breakfast is served till 10:30 but, food is not refilled from 9:45 (or so)!, you need to ask for the missing foods if you would like to have it.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Merom
FREE UPGRADE THANKS TO THE KING
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2015
LINCOLN
"Very good location."
Good location, but need to clean the shower head.
3 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great location, easy access to train & night life."
High marks for everything. Will return for future trips.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
AT
"Lovely hotel"
Great
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
joseph
"Very nice hotel but..."
Very upscale, clean hotel with English speaking staff at great location. However, after having booked my first stay through corporate booking and receiving the royal treatment, this second stay I book through a third party discount site. I still paid over $100 which in Thailand is a lot. This time I did not receive nearly the same amount of perks and special treatment.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
K
"They will nickel and dime you."
After spending a descent amount per night, room service wants to charge extra for ice. Even the local cheaper hotels in the areas I've stayed in before did not charge for ice. It's the little things like that makes a difference in your overall feel. I moved to the Renaissance off BTS Chit Lom, same price but much better service.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Hotel room with landary"
It is a great idea to have own washer and dryer in the hotel room. Terminal 21 did a great job.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Bangkok in 2 days"
Great luxurious hotel, great location. No alcohol or mini bar which is weird but full kitchen.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
Clinton
"Great hotel!"
Excellent location. Breakfast was amazing and the service very good!
Other trip May 20, 2015
E.G
"Excellent overall and in every detail."
This was probably one of the best hotels I ever stayed at. And I travel a lot, worldwide. Excellent location, excellent cleanness, excellent room and equipment, excellent fitness room, fast Wifi, beautiful pool, extremely friendly and helpful staff. I did not find anything to criticize. Overall and in all details a very pleasant stay at an affordable rate. If rates remain the same, this will be my first choice hotel when I come back to BKK.
5 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Wolfgang
"Grande Center Point Terminal 21 Bangkok"
Grande Center Point Terminal 21 was an excellent hotel - nice location for shopping, train service, or just walking around the city. I recommend highly for anyone not wanting to drive in busy Bangkok traffic.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
very nice , everything was satisfactory and more .
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Nice hotel easy to walk shopping or take the train"
Very excellent hotel I will recommend to friends nice location for shopping or taking the train to other areas of the city.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Mimi
"Great location, great great bellman!!"
I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. Its location is great, the room is clean. but what I liked the most about this hotel is its staff, especially, bellmen. After I checked out, I had only limited cash to take taxi to the airport. so, my friend told a bellman at the lobby and he did his best. but taxi drivers in front of the hotel asked for more money, so he took our luggage to the main street to find a taxi for the money we have.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Jina
"Termial 21"
Hotel front desk staff was extremely helpful in getting me a fairly specific room location! This hotel location and its proximity to shopping and transportation is unbeatable.
9 night trip Dec 9, 2014
"My favorite hotel in Bangkok"
Stayed on the 20th floor in the grand suite which is a corner room. Overlooked the swimming pool below and the view of Asok (neighborhood) was stunning. My room was a good size and separate bedroom was chic. The bathroom is the selling point for me! Bidet toilet is amazing and there is a separate shower and bathtub. The hotel was super clean and had all the fine touches. The service was impeccable by the front desk (Jayden was awesome) and any staff I bumped into were very friendly and said hi with a smile. The staff at the F floor (swimming pool/gym/sauna/hot tub area) were friendly and accommodating. Superb! The breakfast buffet on the 5th floor was a good selection of thai,western,Chinese food. The neighborhood is my favorite in Bangkok. Asok is a great location for any travellers as there are many restaurants, stores, great shopping, and people watching. Soi Cowboy is in the area for those interested. Easy transportation is a huge plus!! Bravo to the staff. I was truly impressed.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Aimee
"Best hotel we stayed at ever!"
This hotel is amazing! Located at the terminal 21 shopping mall which is also a skytrain and a subway station which makes getting around bangkok a breeze, the hotel staff is fluent in English and are always happy to assist. the concierge desk is all ways staffed and they are more then happy to assist you getting around town or ordering a taxi and telling the driver where you would like to go as well as negotiate prices, the taxis in bangkok have a meter and going by meter is ALWAYS CHEAPER then the quoted price. The hotel rooms have microwaves so if you traveling with children or require a microwave to heat up special foods or just want to get something from the 7eleven down stairs to eat in your room. The hotel housekeeping are extremely nice and will replace anything including the one time razor kit or tooth brush. The hotel wireless internet is super fast and unlike other places it works all over the hotel including the pool area. The pool itself was recently renovated and is very beautiful, try to find some time to visit and enjoy it
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for take time to post your review regarding your recent stay at the Grande Centre Point Terminal 21. I am pleased to read that you had a good time here and I hope to welcome you back in our properly soon. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Excellent hotel. I would love to come back. My favourite hotel in Bangkok.
4 night family trip Oct 7, 2014
Gulzar Chowdhury
"Very good location"
Conveniently located, very kind staffs, very clean room, very close and directly connected to Skytram. On the other hand, no bar/lounge in the hotel, no mini bar in my room, window glass was not think enough to block the noise from the road.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property, your feedback is of utmost importance to us. Your comments are highly appreciated and your feedbacks have been passed through our management. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
MY
"Nice hotel at Terminal 21 Shopping mall"
I arrived at 0730a.m. at hotel and check-in ...but they want half day charges me and finally i won't agree. just left my baggage at hotel and go around at city...
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear our valued guest Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property, you feedbacks is utmost importance to us. We hope that we will have an opportunity once again to serve you for the next visit in the near future. Best regards, Charoen K. Duty Manager.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Patrick
"Amazing hotel in the heart of Bangkok"
It was an amazing hotel in the heart of Bangkok. The staff was extremely friendly and the view from every room I stayed in was absolutely breathe taking. The pools, Jacuzzi, steam room, and sauna were AMAZING.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Your sincerely, Charoen Kuanmit Duty Manager.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Denisa
Would have been better if the bed was softer. Otherwise the hotel location, cleanliness, breakfast, hotel service etc is excellent.
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
Lim Xiuhui
Excellent location. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I would definately go back.
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Valuable Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Saiphon P.
3 night trip Jul 4, 2014
yoyoan114
Hotel is attached to the metro station AND a modern, high-end mall. Everything you need is a short walk away. Clean and safe. Professional and friendly staff. Great gym and spa facilities. Internet is very business friendly - easy access and good bandwidth. My second stay at this hotel and will definitely stay here again.
6 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
AZtraveler
"很不錯的位置~"
很好的位置, 吃東西方便! 飯店也乾淨
5 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Great location, good breakfast buffet"
This was our second stay. The hotel is connected to the Terminal 21 shopping mall, the BTS (sky train), and MRT (subway). It's also across the street from a very good Thai massage place. One negative point is that many taxi drivers don't know where the hotel is, or how to get to the front of the hotel. The breakfast buffer offers both western and local food that is worth much more than the extra cost to include breakfast is the hotel reservation.
8 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
Moke
"Beautiful hotel in Bangkok near everything"
Beautiful centrally located. Near all the action and shopping rail etc.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Awesome hotel location"
Best hotel location I've ever had but the price reflects it!
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Alex
"Clinical, sterile rooms and no alcohol! Horrible."
I wanted to like this place because the location is so good.. But my room was like a doctors clinic or a hair salon, so bright and austere and charmless. I couldn't imagine wanting to sleep there. And then I found out that they do bit services alcohol. That is right. A 4* hotel in Thailand (not Sudan or Saudi Arabia) does not serve alcohol. So I just went out and got a room at the much nicer Westin Grande and moved there. I lost $200 because my room at this placed was paid in advance, but to be honest I would not stay here if they paid *me* $100 a night.
2 night romance trip Apr 14, 2014
Marcus
"Excellent all around"
Minimalist elegance with great comfort; central location on top of hip mall, sky train and subway.
2 night trip Mar 29, 2014
E. M.
"ok overall"
The hotel is good for the price, especially if you take the location into account.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Miguel
"Elegantly Convinient"
Room wasn't ready at 2:00 had to wait until 3:00pm. Was placed in a King size bed corner room but without a computer desk. Awesome automatic toilet, one of best I have seen.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
Vic
"Great location with nice views from room"
A hotel with professional staff, it's a very comfortable hotel. On the same block as the Skytrain (BTS) & MRT (Subway). lines
Response by Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your views on your stay with us. Glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and all the service provide. Looking forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Your sincerely, Charoen kuanmit Duty manager
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Great location near subway and sky train stations."
Room was extremely quiet. Housekeeping staff was very conscientious. Called to have laundry sent out and person came to room to collect bag within minutes!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Very Satisfied US Customer"
Everything was great, but the facility is in need of cocktail lounge.
7 night trip Dec 4, 2013
drew carter
"Great value, great location"
Great location, connected to the train system (about 40 min from airport door to door) and access to Terminal 21 mall right from the hotel. Staff was friendly and the pool and amenities were great.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Troy
"location!"
GREAT location, with easy access to both SkyTrain & subway. attached to Terminal 21 mall with over 50 restaurants. great value for the service & facilities.
8 night trip Nov 3, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Room Bath and hotel location are excellent. I recommend any one to stay in this hotel. As tis hotel is conacted to the Asok station you can go to any place with an easy way,
Other trip Oct 21, 2013