All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jalan Wirasaba No 5, Off Jalan Kayu Aya, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"If I have to stay in seminyak...."
Love the villas. Neighborhood okay, it's busy in seminyak but good restaurants and bars. Staff was very helpful and very nice.
2 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
scott
"Just great!"
Everything is just great. Location, service, facility... I was very impressed and satisfied with Amara in all aspect.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Great staff, good location"
The staff was great, they left us cute surprises while we were out during the day. The entire facility was very new (<2 years old) and clean. The location is right next to a busy street with lots of shopping/dining. The villa provides you with an iPad for your room and free wifi. They also provide free cab transportation within Seminyak. Complimentary breakfast orders are submitted the day before and delivered at your chosen time. During our 5 day stay, we only passed by one other guest there, so the atmosphere is very private here. *Note :If you're taking a cab to the hotel, tell the driver "COCO supermarket", it is in an alley between the super market & champagne bar, most cab drivers will not know how to find it if you merely tell them the hotel name.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Upscale villas with great service"
Our stay at Amana Villas was great all around - it started at check in which was conducted in the room, accompanied with some drinks and included a full walkthrough. The rooms are just gorgeous and feel upscale. The location is right in the middle of the action, but yet secluded, thanks to the villas being off a smaller street off one of the main streets in Seminyak. The butler service was great - it never seemed too much, however capricious some of my partner's requests were, and the car service around Seminyak was incredibly handy. No stone was left unturned and that service level stayed consistent throughout our stay.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Dino
"Amazing staff and Service!"
The best part about this place is the great service. The staff will do just about anything you need and are very prompt. The hotel and grounds are clean and well kept and the hotel is quiet. The hotel is really just a room and has no facilities but they will take you take a very good health club which has everything but it is 15 minutes drive away. The main negative was that seminyak is very busy with lots of traffic and there really are no sidewalks making walking but the hotel will take you anywhere in town.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great hotel, Very kind staff"
We stayed here for our honeymoon. The hotel was gorgeous. They had a shuttle service to take us to the beach. It is located in the restaurant area of seminyak where food and shops are just a stones throw away.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2013
"PARADISE!!!"
My husband and I just returned from our week stay in Bali and we had the most AMAZING time at the Amana Villas in Seminyak! It was perfect, the staff, food, cleanliness and facility surpassed our expectations. It was nearby shopping/restaurants, but tucked away enough that when you were in your villa, you felt far away from all the hustle. If you are staying nearby, it is a MUST STAY! PARADISE!!!!! :)
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
Bri

"Waterfall Pool Villa - Fabulous couples retreat"
My wife and I travel extensively for business spending about 5 months each year in hotels. We rarely write reviews, however having just completed an 8 night holiday at Amana Villas in one of their "Waterfall Villas", we would highly recommend this property as a wonderful couples retreat. The property is in a great location in a quite lane way, only a 200 meter walk from JL. Kayu Aya Seminyak (known as "eat Street"), located behind the "CoCo" Supermarket and the "Red Carpet" Bar. The Villas have 24 hour reception and security, they are private, quite and well appointed by Bali standards. The resort might appear a bit expensive by comparison to other Bali properties, however the unique water fall villa concept and the excellent service more than justify the cost. An interesting choice of breakfast options are are included in the price, and served in your villa each morning by your private butler. The standard of service is very professional. The staff are fabulous, their genuinely warm friendly service is outstanding. We will be returning for another holiday at this property.
8 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Colin
"Hidden Gem"
From the minute of arriving to our departure we received outstanding treatment. Villa is beautiful, staff are amazing. Super friendly, helpful & nothing is ever too much. Complimentary shuttle bus within the local area. Food is delicious, had the candlelight dinner in our villa. I do not have a bad word to say. We did not want to leave.
3 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Rizwan
"Beautiful and private!"
Hotel staff treated us like royalty. Very private, and the pool was amazing. The villa was always clean and looking new. Very close to the main strip of restaurants and shops. Would definitely come back.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Just Awesome"
Locationis is close to everything, to the restaurants 1 min walk, shopping around the corner, to the beach 10 min walk, if you don't like to walk the villa offers a free drop of service. The staff is amazing, friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is a must, the variety is endless and the coffee exceptional good. I enjoyed my stay very much.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Simone
"AWESOMENESS!!"
It was wonderful for couple and for those who wants to have some private quality time together. And shopping wss just a stone throw away. Awesome!
6 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Khairul
SG
"Excellent service staff and location"
I stayed at amana during my honeymoon. I loved the staff, interior design and architecture of the hotel. However I had one massive knit in my experience there and it was the really noisy air conditioner. It sounded like air plane taking off one night!
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
marco
"Friendly and attentive staff"
The villas are in a great location (just meters from the main drag but still very quiet). The thing that distinguishes Amana villas from others is the superior service offered by its staff. All the staff we encountered were extremely friendly and were more than happy to offer advice on things to see and do. The breakfasts were delicious - we recommend trying some of the Asian breakfast items and the tasty juices. We stayed in the standard villa with private pool and found it a little on the small side so upgrade to the bigger villas if that's going to bother you. In saying that, the size didn't really bother the two of us and we'd definitely stay here again! There is some building works going on next door which we understand are due for completion in March. Noise from the works was minimal in villa 102 but staff offered us a complementary service as compensation which is always welcome :) Some of the other nice touches; free drop off services, bday cake for my partners bday, little gift such as biscuits, drink n cake on arrival, use of iPad and iPod, strong wifi signal. We didn't use the villas spa service so can't comment on that!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Mattanya
Great spot behind the Red Carpet on Eat Street. Service is super friendly and helpful. English is very good so easy to get assistance. Room was really clean and they often wait for you to leave to clean so as to never being in your way.
5 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
Sheds
"Perfect getaway destination"
Everything was absolutely perfect - staff, facilities, breakfast, had a wonderful stay. Already planning to go back.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Megan
"Generally nice stay but beware of thieves"
I would recommend this hotel if not for the fact that I suspect my money got stolen at the villa.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
SG
"Awesome, amazing, can't wait to go back"
Great service, definitely going back. Recommend to every couple. Love the private pool, the waterfall n breakfast. I'm gluten free n they made me gluten free bread. The butlers were great, thy eve drove us to Potato Head and other locations in Seminyak. Great service.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Shalini
"Fantastic Villa!"
Stayed at Amana in July 2014. I have to say it is a fantastic villa and would recommend it to anyone looking for a luxurious, modern, private and well priced accommodation in Seminyak, Bali....
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Eddie
"Very comfortable villas - excellent service."
Very modern and stylish villas in quiet location just off main street in Seminyak. Staff were wonderful and the breakfasts superb.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Clean, comfortable hotel"
Amana villas is a great hotel with great staff who are very welcoming. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the breakfasts are yummy. They are expanding next door with more villas and a communal pool and restaurant. We will be back!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
jen
"Highly recommended!"
Great place to stay within walking distance to all of the shops and restaurants around Seminyak. Despite only being a few hundreds metres from the main street, the villas are so quiet and peaceful and the private courtyard is a great way to relax when you're not out and about. The villa staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, I couldn't recommend this place more highly.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great Privacy and Security"
I was travelling on my own to Seminyak, though meeting friends while there. The location of Amana Villa's was great, as it meant that I was right in the heart of "Eat Street", close to a supermarket, pharmacy, and an ATM. At night I felt totally secure returning to the Villa on my own. I was a little worried about that, being a female - but as the Villas are just a mere 50 metres or so off the main street, I always felt comfortable. The Villa itself was really great. It's very comfortable and clean, and the Pool and Bath were highlights. The bed is lovely and big, and I liked the bamboo linen. I would have liked a telly in the bedroom - but perhaps that's because I was travelling alone! I really liked that they provided an iPad to use and the internet access was really handy for looking up the attractions and restaurants in Seminyak. The wi-fi in the car from the airport was a bonus too. Breakfast was very nice everyday, and I liked that it was provided in the room. My friends were staying in a villa up the road (5 star as well), and the food they were getting did not compare at all. The Spa was a highlight too. I had treatments on three days, and they were all really wonderful. I will definitely stay at Amana again. The real selling point is the staff. They were all very polite and friendly, yet respectful of privacy. I particularly liked that they greeted me by name everytime I left and returned. This attention to detail is to be admired.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great location but hard to access"
I stayed at Amana from April 19-23 during my stay in Bali. It is centrally located in a Seminyak, close to Kuta and Leigian. Perfect location for party goers. However, cars trying to get into Amana from Jl. Kayu Aya must pass through an extremely narrow street that is only wide enough for a small car with its mirrors almost scrapping the walls. We got a pool villa, which is large enough for the two people but doesn't have the big pool as other villas. On our first night, we discovered many yellow stains in our white bed sheets. While the sheets still seemed to have been properly cleaned, it was still not very pleasant to look at. Luckily we called house keeping and they came to change it right away. All the butlers were very friendly and daily breakfast was extremely delicious with a wide variety. I did want to try out the Canggu Club one night at around 9pm and while it was suppose to close at 11pm, when I tried to arrange a ride with front desk, they told me it will close at 10pm, and it would take about 20 mins to get there. I did not try and verify the closing time but I felt it might have been a tactic to deter me from going so late. Overall I'd recommend this Villa, but check the sheets!
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"Nice hotel with excellent staff"
We booked a pool villa but it was smaller than expected. However, staffs were amazing especially our escort, Yudha for touring us around. One tiny problem we had was that we found a strand of hair in our breakfast and that was pretty much the only flaw we had. The whole trip was relaxing and this hotel facilities is amazing. They even offered us to another room to take a shower even after we have checked out so that we can do a little more shopping and get cleaned up before flying off. I must say, this villa hospitality is amazing. Thank you for the wonderful service.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
Jil
"Every handy to facilities Great comfort"
Just what I wanted
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Amazing place to stay for a treat!"
Expensive in Bali terms, but SO worth the money. Beautiful room, with a perfect private pool. Breakfast was fantastic and the service was attentive without being intrusive. You can choose the level of service you want, which is perfect. Loved it. Probably the only reason I'd go back to Bali!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Contemporary villa in central location"
We stayed in a small pool villa for 5nights, location was great and very quiet, villa clean and well maintained daily. Pool was a little small.Breakfast was amazing. We had a late flight and as villa was booked check out at noon then had the use of facilities in the huge signature villa til 6pm as it was vacant. The villas are expanding next door so a little bit of noise from the building but that was compensated whilst there.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Rachael
"Amazing villa and staff"
We stayed at the Amana for 8 night this October and were blown away, the property, location and staff were perfect in every way. We were travelling with a 2 year old and they provided all that was needed to mkae our stay a comfortable and effortless one, this included high chair, cot and all the small things needed for traveling with child. We stayed in the waterfall villa and were simply amazed at the design, facilities and how practical this was. Staff went out of their way to cater for our every need, this included changing money, dropping us off at most locations, making reservations and organising all activities we had planned for the day. This villa is really value for money and if you are accustomed to staying at five star accomodation you wont be dissapointed.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Emilia
"Lovely villas"
Simple yet beautiful villas tucked away in the back alleys of the heart of Seminyak, with ever so helpful butlers, service at Amana Villas is virtually faultless.
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2013
SG
"Awesome position and fantastic staff."
The location and quality of the villas is outstanding. The level of service and staff consideration to there guests is second to none. I would have no problem in recommending Amana villas to anyone wanting to stay in Bali.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Adequate but not 5 star or value for money"
Regrettably not 5 star: - Breakfast must be ordered, including when you want to eat it, the night before which means you can't just sleep in and rest, which was kind of the point of our visit. That said, the food is geberally good, though not great. - Staff are friendly and helpful but they disturbed us frequently (called us, knocked on our door) over breakfast, cleaning and other matters so it's hard to get any peace and privacy. - Strange architecture. Rooms are side by side in a row, not surrounded by garden. The two-stores rooms have outside stairs, which is generally awkward and makes communication impossible, and the outside bath is just un-inviting. - A bit far from the beach. - Food, laundry, mini-bar and excursions are really expensive, especially for what you get. A new one is being built next door, which means some noise. - The spa is housed in a room yet the price is high for average massages. Facial was good. - The shower water flow wasn't great and we kept running out of hot water despite having short showers. - Why no free coffee or tea in the room (apart from two teabags and a bit of awful instant coffee)? - Pillows were not good. - This place has a very strange vibe about it. We didn't feel comfortable or at home here and just wanted to get out all the ime so it wasn't relaxing. - Showers weren't clean.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"average"
the design is not good and from the rooms there is no view at all
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
abhay
IN
"attentie staff and wonderful setting"
the villa was a great surprise - wonderful decor and outstanding layout. the staff were very attentive and friendly
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Zen"
Wonderfully calming villas,especially after the busy Seminyal streets.Excellent staff, beautiful breakfasts.Fabulous massage from Eka. Little surprises every night. Thank you
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Sandra
Service is A+++ However the hotel itself is not clean , like you will see cracks on tub edges and stains inside tub , also overall building materials such as doors and ceiling lights you can tell is made of cheap material Although the color of the hotel overall is very nice and contemporary , you just can't take a close look , also bedding is kind of dirty somehow there is stain, try their spa however I believe they are nice , sandal they offer is really cute
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
"Great ideas with decor"
A wonderful way to relax and enjoy our time here. The villa was unexpected in layout and the water feature a real bonus.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2013
"Great place for peaceful getaway"
Very personalized service. Special thanks to our butler Dewa, driver Yulda & smiley lady Krishna. We enjoyed our stay tremendously. Very quaint, self sufficient villa. Love the softness of bed- sleep straight away after laying on it for secs.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2013
A.L
SG
"Loved everything about the property"
This place is better than that pictures on line. Villa was wonderful, incredibly comfortable beds & bamboo sheets which are so soft. Villa staff were all so helpful. The property has free wifi and they provide an ipad which is also very helpful. I'd highly recommend it for a break.
8 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
"“Absolutely amazing!”"
Where to start ...It is very difficult to begin a review when there are so many excellent points to mention. The service at Amana was simply outstanding during our 4 day stay and even prior to our arrival with emails from reservations advising that every thing was all ready and waiting for us to arrive, upgraded to the signature villa due to work being done on our original villa booked at no extra charge, the small gifts left on your bed each evening to their meticulous attention to detail to satisfy your every need there is nothing the amazing staff at Amana won't do to accommodate your needs! .. The location is relatively central and tucked away behind the hustle and bustle of the main strip and a supermarket is less than a minute walk away. There is only one place I would think of staying when I visit Bali again and that is Amana Villas and Spa! You will not regret choosing Amana Villas and Spa as the place to stay when you visit Bali!
Other trip Jun 12, 2013
Nicci
"Amana-mazing Honeymoon"
We stayed at the Amana Villas for our Honeymoon in May 2013 and had a wonderful time. The Waterfall Villa was amazing and very comfortable. The service from the staff was outstanding they could not do enough for you. The complimentary breakfast was beautiful and lots of it. The villas were close to the main food and shopping street in Seminyak. We booked all our tours through Amana Villas as well and thoroughly enjoyed them. We will certainly be going back for another holiday to the Amana Villas.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Adrian & Paula
"Amazing Villas - 5 stars!"
Amazing, do yourself a favour and stay at the Amana Villas. The staff are so welcoming and make you feel like a king/queen the whole time. The villas are huge, and the decor is simple and tasteful. The waterfall villa is a must stay, the pool was huge and it was lovely watching the waterfall every morning. Food was wonderful, location is perfect - right in Seminyak yet in a quiet little side street. I am a fussy sleeper and had no troubles here, the beds are very comfortable and the rooms are practically soundproof. Beautiful!
Other trip May 13, 2013
Nicky
"The Best Villas in Bali!"
Went for our Honeymoon. It was amazing. Staff super friendly, facilities amazing and was the perfect location for a quiet relaxing and romantic time.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"Luxury and top service"
Excellent service great breakfasts good position near the restaurants can be a little hot in he lounge room area is the only thing negative overall if your looking for privacy in luxury this meets the script. Staff always friendly and always say hello and by name.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Russell
"Excellent pool villa in good location"
Lovely stay in a stunning pool villa with good amenities and friendly staff. The location is good for shops and bars. Approx. 25 minutes to airport, longer if there is lots of traffic (avoid 5pm on a Friday afternoon!) The pool was a little cold first thing but got sun all day and the living space was excellent. Comfortable bed and lovely bathroom. Close to Potato Head Beach club which is fab!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Amana Villas Seminyak"
Very good villa for a private retreat in a great location close to Eat Street. Staff were very helpful and always obliging and nothing was too much trouble. The quality of the villa was first class.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Paradise"
Absolutely perfect!! Fantastic location, beautiful villa, exceptional service. Amana exceeded all expectations.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
Nick
"Highly Recommend for couples"
Fantastic Villas! We stayed in the Pool Villa and it was perferct for a couple. There's nothing better than walking out of the villa into the hot, humid bali air and being able to simply take 2 steps and be in the private pool. The rooms were serviced daily and it was impecable. Highly recommend.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Loved it!"
Amana villas has an excellent location, only metres from the main street in Seminyak, but beautifully quiet and relaxing. The staff were wonderful, the villa was lovely, the inhouse dining was excellent (and surprisingly good value) and we really enjoyed our stay there. We were in a Pool villa, which was fine for our very short stay (only 3 days), but if we were there longer, one of the bigger villas would have been better I reckon. I would thoroughly recommend staying here, and we will again.
Other trip Mar 14, 2013
"5 star villa in the heart of Seminyak"
The rooms are amazing- excellent location in the heart of Seminyak whilst still feeling very secluded from the city with the peaceful ambience of the villas. Breakfast's are AMAZING and everyone at Amana Villas made our stay very enjoyable and special. My partner and I will definately be returning and reccomending Amana to everyone we know!
Other trip Jan 30, 2013