All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
3/2 Thanon Khao, Vachirapayabal, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10300, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Escape from the city"
Excellent property and service was even better. Mac was a great butler, and the hotel provided us with a meeting room for our client meetings. Also tried the kickboxing class, which was an excellent workout!
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
Bruce W
"Beautiful hidden in plain sight!"
Amazing little gem. Best in Thailand....
2 night trip Mar 11, 2014
"Top address at riverside in Bangkok!"
Absolutely loved my stay in this hotel. The staff is just phenomenal in any kind of wish. The hotel facilities and fornitures are exquisit. Location is fantastic to explore the authentic Bangkok!!!
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Jerry

"6 star hotel? You bet it is..."
Just amazing, one of the best hotels you could imagine to stay in - anywhere in the world. The butler service offers to take away any of your chores, even went to pay bills for us at a local bank. There was even a Thai royal staying on the morning of our check out, so it has seal of approval from the highest ranks in Thai society.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Dominic
"An excellent stay"
The hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway. The service was excellent and the stay was perfect. There are shuttle boat services that bring you to piers between the hotel and BTS station. That makes up for its remote location and limited dining options.
3 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"One of a kind Pool Villa in Bangkok"
If you want to have a unique staying experience in Bangkok, this is the place. unlike staying in the central shopping area, you will find yourself retreat into the more historic part of the city, where the palace area is located. Although the hotel is not along the train stations, it's still manageable with cheap taxi rides and their curtsey boat that takes you to couple travel destination and the train station which is only couple stops away the core shopping district. Overall, I am please to have stay here with my love one. the place is mysterious and you will love it as soon as you step into it. Quiet... elegant... thai luxury in a humble way.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Excellent experience"
Excellent in every detail apart from location. Service, food, all excellent. The hotel itself is fascinating, part hotel, part museum, and designed in every detail. If you need a break from everything stay here, if on business (which we were) then the haul to downtown is quite a trip. Apart from that though if you get the chance stay here, its excellent and an experience.
4 night business trip May 20, 2014
"incredible art deco style hotel in Bangkok"
have traveled widely and stayed in a lot of hotels, though this one will return to for sure - an amazing experience
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
Colin
exceed expectations. great staff n service. definitely worth a revisit, if only for its wonderful breakfast of croissants n cha guei teow!
2 night trip Dec 16, 2013
SG
"A truly amazing experience"
I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. From the moment we arrived we felt like royalty in the beautiful surroundings and decor, not to mention the staff and facilities. This is truly a memorable hotel. I will be back as soon as I can.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
BigHB
SG

"추천합니다."
기대했던대로 최고였어요. 다음번 방콕 방문때에도 꼭 더 시암에서 묵을 예정입니다. 직원들도 정말 친절했고, 프라이빗한 분위기와 노을질때 탔던 전용보트도 아주 인상깊습니다.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
HYE RIM
"더 시암 호텔 최고..!"
완전 최고의 호텔..! 엄청 프라이빗해서 투숙객이랑 마주칠 일도 거의 없고, 호텔 내 시설이 너무 훌륭해요..! 신혼여행 이후로 이렇게 좋은 호텔은 처음이구요~ 방콕 호텔치고 가격이 높지만 1원도 아깝지 않은 선택이었어요. 특히 객실내 화장실이 너무 멋지고 이쁩니다~ 마치 맨션에 와 있는듯한 기분이었어요~ 수영장, 헬스장 모두 강추합니다! 재방문 의사 200% 네요..! 번화가랑 거리가 좀 있긴한데 택시 타면 20분 정도면 나갈 수 있어요~
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
jongho
"best hotelin bkk!"
The siam is best hotel i ever see. Beautiful room and hotel design , kind staff and butler. Location is little far from downtown, but bangkoks taxi charge is very cheap, it will be no problem i swear .
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
nahee
"Very private hotel"
Excellent services , enjoy the boat ride even the hotel is quite far from the city center , just the swimming pool quite small relatively
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
chao wen
TW
"ハード面は素晴らしいホテルですが、使い勝手はイマイチ"
ホテル全体のつくり、お部屋のインテリアともに すばらしかったです。 あえてピカピカにキレイなのではなく、もとある 建物の風合いを活かした、素敵な空間でした。 チャオプラヤー川からは専用のボートも出していただけるので 優雅な気分に浸れることができます。 ただし、このお値段に対して残念だった点が4つ。 1点めは立地。街の中心から離れていることは承知していましたし ホテルでゆっくり滞在を目的としていたので、それでもいいやと 思っていたのですが、まず、タクシーの運転手がホテルの場所を 知らない&不便なところだという理由で乗車拒否を何回もされました。 やっと乗せてくれても、メーターではいけない、と言われたりとか。。 タクシー関連でいくと、ホテルから空港へ向かう際、スタッフがタクシーを 呼んでくださったのですがそのタクシー、メーターをまわしていないことに 途中で気付き、案の定すさまじい値段をふっかけてきました。 もちろんタクシーの運転手とのやりとりは旅行者の責任ですが ここのホテルの前に泊まった某ホテルでは、呼んでくださったタクシーの 運転手と、渋滞を避けてなるべく短時間で行ける行き方を相談までしてくれました。 2点めですが、朝食やお部屋のウエルカムフルーツの質。 朝食はビュッフェではなくオーダー形式で 待たされること20~30分。頼んだエッグベネディクトは 少し冷めていて、ベーグルもあまりおいしくなかったです。 朝食やお部屋に置いてあるフルーツの種類も少なく、 これはタイなので仕方がないですが、まわりに虫が何匹か うろちょろ・・・。 3点めはプール。水が若干汚く、プールサイドのパラソルの 数、位置が微妙でどの席も太陽を完全にシャットアウト できないようになっていました。プールサイドでゆっくり本でも 読みたかったのですが、日焼けはしたくなかったのでさっさと 退散しました。 4点め、チェックアウト後も、フライトが夜でしたので夕方 シャワーを浴びにきてもいいよ、というはからい があり、とてもうれしかったのですがその肝心の シャワーからお湯が出ない・・・。スタッフにその旨 を伝えると、スパのバスルームに誘導してくれたのですが そこでも出ない・・・。フライトの時間も迫っていたので あきらめて、洗面台で顔だけ洗わせていただきました。 やっぱりお湯が出なかったよ、といちおうスタッフに伝えると 「10分くらい待たなきゃだめだよ」とのこと。。それ先に言ってよ、 てゆうかこんな高級ホテルでなんで10分も待たなきゃあかんのかい。。 ハード面は最高、使い勝手・サービスはいまひとつ、 というホテルでした。 建築・インテリア・アート好きであればそれらを 堪能するだけでも満足かと思いますがそうでなければ 市内の高級ホテルに泊まったほうがよっぽど コスパ高いと思います。
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
"素晴らしいホテル でも"
ビラに二泊致しました 素晴らしいホテルでした  でもとても高いのですから もっと上を目指してほしいと思いました  バトラーさん レセプションさん ベルボーイさん みんな感じがよく素晴らしかったです しかし 夕食はタイ料理を試したのですが 飲み物の注文は忘れていました 氷を頼んだのですが出てくるのに10分かかりました ホールと厨房のコミュニケーションが悪いようです ウエイトレスさんも新人のようでした ホテルのコンセプトを日本の旅館につながる おもてなし と感じました ハードは素晴らしいのですから是非ソフトの全体レベルアップを続けていただきバンコクの代表的なホテルになってもらいたいと思いました
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
1000
"ザサイアム最高♪タイの素敵な雰囲気たっぷり"
たまに自分のご褒美で 5つ星ホテルに 泊まるのですが、ここはタイの雰囲気を 素敵にだしており、最高でした。 高さのあるベットも 豪華絢爛でした。
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
なっちゃん
"主人と二人で、ゆっくりと"
今回は何もしない時間をゆっくりとホテルで過ごそうということで、泊まりました。プライベート感もあり、ホテルの方も細やかに、声をかけていただいたりと快適に過ごせました。ホテルの部屋もゆとりがあり、バスルームも素敵でした。ただ窓の外に見える景色はあまりよくなく、ちょっと…でした。ホテルについて、その後アフタヌーンティーを、いただきました。サンドイッチが、パサパサ…ちょっと残念なかんじでした。スィーツも、まぁまぁなレベルです。さすがと思わせてもらいたかったのですが。でも、目的のゆっくりと過ごすと言うことは、できました。色々としたいことがおありの方は、不向きかと思います。
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"息をのむ素晴らしさ"
部屋はゴージャスでシックでとても落ち着きました。 素敵としか言いようのない素晴らしいホテルです。心も身体も癒されました。 滞在型のお金持ちの方に最適ですが、買い物や観光に忙しく行動される方には向かないと思います。 5つ星どころか7つ星です!!! また行きたいホテルです。
Other trip May 7, 2014
かおる
"그닥 좋지못한 위치에도 불구하고"
정원같은 느낌의 호텔에 만족스러웠네요- 아름다운 정원과 로비, 부대시설에 비해 객실 컨디션은 별로? 기대 이상은 아니었지만 나머지 공간들이 아름다워서 충분히 좋았습니다. 굳이 풀빌라를 부킹할 필요는 없을 것 같네요.
4 night trip Apr 11, 2014
참칭
KR
awesome hotel i love this hotel
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
SE

TripAdvisor reviews for The Siam

"Extraordinary"
08/25/15 s1monmar5h
Quite simply it is everything a hotel should be. Every single detail has clearly been thought through and every expectation anticipated and exceeded. The staff are warm and friendly, the building and furnishings are stunning. We spent ages just wlking through, revisiting our favourite areas such as the library and the central atrium to get photos. Every corner has exquisite details waiting to be discovered. The facilities are world class, the gym is impressive with its own Thai boxing ring. The Spa is huge. The pool beautiful. The restaurants each gorgeous with their own atmospheres. The food is top quality and the beverages delicious. This is a hotel for the senses and if you have any sense you will go. If you would not usually spend this much on a hotel then blow your budget for the experience of a lifetime even if its only for one night. Of course (as we are discovering) its best to do at the end of your trip because no other hotel can compare! Thank you GM Jason and your team.
"Exquisite Property"
08/20/15 leslie g Glen Ellyn, Illinois
My husband was in Bangkok for a meeting, and I went along since I have never been there before. The Siam is gorgeous boutique hotel with incredible antiques displayed not only in the guestrooms but throughout the property. It is almost a museum like atmosphere. It is an oasis away from the city but still very well located. The guestrooms are spacious, exquisitely appointed in every way and an extension of the hotel’s décor. The property is on the river and the hotel offers a boat shuttle to make getting around very easy (and getting around in style, not to mention, missing all the traffic associated with driving). The staff is superb and the GM, Jason, understands what it is to be a great host. They helped me figure out daily excursions that were best for my time and interests. They recommended authentic Thai restaurants, and noted specific names of local places not to be missed. This is a very upscale hotel with a lovely down to earth feel. Not to be missed!!!
"Amazing hotel! All reviews are true!"
08/19/15 FastenYourSeatbelts2 San Francisco, CA
If you like service in a serene setting with a lot of privacy, this hotel is the place! Jason the GM and Mac our butler made the hotel experience seem magical, you never need to call anyone nor hear "house keeping" knocking at your door. They know when to clean your room & not to disturb you. We asked for an early morning car service to airport and upon opening my door, valet was waiting for my bags. I never requested help. Setting is fantastic and taking boat to get to restaurants and tourist attractions is fun and part of the adventure. Request Sarah as a tour guide through the hotel. Went to Mandarin for dinner and no way compares to the intimacy and specialty of The Siam. Would return to Bangkok just for the hotel experience!
"Stunning "
08/17/15 jshurrel
Me and my girlfriend just spent 3 weeks in Thailand and this was our first stop. We only booked 1 night just for a bit of luxury after the 11 hour flight and before we went off travelling and staying in cheaper places around the towns and islands but I wished I had booked for longer as soon as I arrived. The building is beautiful and decorated amazingly well! The grounds and pool were really clean and well looked after The rooms were huge! And really sleek! I loved the high ceilings. The bed was very comfy and I loved the bathrooms which have a great shower and a huge bath. The staff were amazing and the butler was extremely helpful telling us about places to go in town There was a gym and boxing ring that looked amazing (looked better than some gyms you'd pay to use in England) but we didn't get time to use these or the spa which also looked very nice I would certainly go back
"6* Hotel? You bet it is..."
08/10/15 DomBro79 London, United Kingdom
Where can you start with a hotel like this? Stunning, absolutely took my breath away. I will definitely return to this hotel for as long as I live. At check in you are presented with a butler, who even offered to go to the local ATM to pay bills for us. I took full use of the amenities including the serene spa, snooker table, private cinema, etc. Private dining is available and the choice of food at breakfast was spectacular. One slight gripe was that I ordered a blue steak, and it came up well done. It still tasted great though.
"Stunning Property"
08/08/15 Lyndon C Christchurch, New Zealand
We recently stayed at The Siam in Bangkok and would have to say that it is one of the nicest properties we have ever stayed in. The hotel is absolutely stunning, beautiful antiques everywhere and a lot of thought has gone into the design. Our room was located on the third floor and had separate sitting, sleeping and bathing areas. I believe the room was approximately 90m2 so very large by hotel standards ! The staff were very helpful during our stay and nothing was a problem, they always appeared quietly out of nowhere, assisted in a very friendly manner with our requirements the quietly reced again. We divined in the restaurant for both breakfast and dinner and also had room service and cannot say enough about the quality of the food, the room service is the best presented I have ever seen. Whilst the hotel is a little further out than most using the hotel boat and the skytrain made moving around still very easy and the boat ride was quite relaxing after a busy day shopping! We could not recommend this hotel more highly and will defiantly stay again should we return to Bankgok in the future.
"Highlight of Honeymoon"
08/06/15 FUNinSUN927 Brooklyn, New York
Truly incredible hotel experience. I say experience because this hotel is so much more than just a hotel. The grounds are incredible and extremely well maintained with tons of antiques to marvel at and gorgeous landscaping and design. The room was gorgeous and the bed was super comfortable. The private boat service was a wonderful bonus. The cocktails were delicious and we thoroughly enjoyed every single dish we ordered at breakfast, lunch by the pool, as well as dinner at the thai restaurant. The true highlight of our trip was our butler Mac who was so professional, kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. He planned nights out for us and went above and beyond to accommodate every request that we had.
"The Most Fantastic Hotel Experience in the World!"
07/31/15 EdStory Center Point, Texas
By way of background, my frequent flyer accounts indicate that I have logged over seven million miles of air travel in my international oil and gas career but who is counting. Nonetheless, the countless hotels where we have stayed qualities my wife and I as travel experts though we do not do that for a living. My core oil business is Southeast Asia and our principal residence since the property opened is The Siam. We spend more time at The Siam than we do our residence at the ranch in Texas or our flat in London where my headquarters is located. Why do my wife and I want to be here? First of all Jason Friedman, GM, created the ultimate guest experience and continues to improve upon it. Second, Khun Nawee, his deputy, surpasses anyone's imagination of the care and attention given to guests. The combination of these two gentleman make it the ultimate hotel experience. Beyond, Jason and Nawee, is the fantastic hotel property itself and the staff they have assembled and mange with ultimate care. The architectural magic of Bill Bensley, the design and the iconic collection of furnishings assembled by Khun Noy Sukosol make The Siam one of a kind. With only thirty-eight suites, it never seems crowded even at full capacity. Moreover, the layout of the facilities is such that there never is any congregation of people in one place. Come as you may, they will always make you feel as much at home here as we do. I am writing this commentary as we are half-way in a one month stay at The Siam while it is fresh in my mind and have booked our return in six weeks.
"Peace and Quiet in Bangkok"
07/28/15 Ricardo J
From the entrance, you can already tell that the hotel is serene and peaceful. Our room was large and the check in-out process was really easy. Staff was really accommodating to our requests and extremely pleasant. Room service took a while and portions were extremely small. (Compared to the US portions.) Staff also gave us recommendation on food places around Bangkok, since we wanted to have the Thai Experience. They arranged a car to pick us up at the airport (which is 50 minutes away) and cars to take us around the city. Unfortunately due to a change in the schedule, we could not do the cooking class! We will have to get back there at some point do do that. The quality of the food was very good over the two mornings we spent here. Breakfast by the river was my favorite! The location of the hotel is very convenient to the tourist areas... Another great feature of this hotel is the hotel's private river shuttle. You can take the boat from here and easily go to other parts of Bangkok without having to deal with terrible traffic. I would definitely stay here again and spend time looking around the antiquities of the hotel. And getting our cooking class!
"Went for dinner..."
07/27/15 DrMelissa Chicago, Illinois
We were visiting friends in Bangkok and took the hotel's private boat to get to dinner. When we arrived they had messed up the reservation for a specific room and attempted to seat us outside (in the heat) next to the only other patrons in the entire place. We ended up getting the table we wanted, and proceeded to have a rather mediocre dinner that was extremely expensive. Loved the boat ride, but had better meals elsewhere. Afterward we wandered the grounds and although lovely and quite, it was odd how there were NO people anywhere. It was a 5-star hotel and we didn't see another living soul in any room. Not sure what you do if you want something while you are there as there was nobody to ask for help! The hotel rooms may be exquisite, but I was underwhelmed by the restaurant and service we received in our short visit.