All hotels in Bogota, Colombia
Calle 25B N69 A-50, Bogota, Distrito Capital, Colombia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent, I Love Bogotá!!!"
Great hotel in a convenient location, The hotel staff were friendly and efficient and provided me the exact room and location I requested. The rooms were nicely appointed and large
1 night trip Nov 7, 2013
Alvaro
"GREAT EXPERINECE"
The staff were very friendly and very helpful, always asking us if we needed something, I will stay in this hotel next trip
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
RICKY
Breakfast was good and changed every day. Very convenient airport shuttle that could be arranged at the desk. A little far from Zona T, Candelaria, etc, but the taxis are reasonable.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
"Beautiful time in Bogota"
The hotel was excellent Paul gave such good service, cannot brag ENOUGH ON THIS PLACE
6 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Only One Problem"
The hotel and staff were nice. Only issue was upon checkout they charged this random interest fee. Which surprised me because I had already paid for my room upon booking the hotel on Expedia. From what I was told when I questioned this fee it was for the use of the wi-fi, crazy because it's supposed to be FREE. Who Knew FREE=extra fee??? No clue how the came up with that idea. This was the only grey cloud over an otherwise wonderful trip to Colombia. I will definitely visit Colombia again but I will probably look for a different hotel now that I know Bogota better.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Truely Outstanding Service"
I have stayed at multiple hotels in Europe, the U.S. and South America and have to say that the service at GHL Hotel Capital has surpassed many of them. The management, as well as the staff, went beyond my expectations. My sense is that they all have the desire to treat each guess exceptionally well. I found this to be true with the lobby & front desk staff, as well those working in the restaurant. Should you be considering a hotel near Bogota's airport (I have stayed at a few of them), I would certainly put GHL Hotel Capital at the top of my list.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Dave Barnes
"Great hotel near many good restaurants."
The hotel was centrally located near great restaurants and easily accessible to all shuttles and/or Taxi
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Fred
Excellent hotel near the airport (but not an airport hotel), close to commercial areas. Restaurant is ok and breakfast excellent.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Great Business Hotel"
Great Hotel. Staff was extremely professional and attentive. Breakfast was good and fresh and shuttle service to and From the Airport was efficient and in a clean and comfortable shuttle. My only complaint was a harder than usual bed, but it is a small price to pay for all the rest of the positives. I'd recommend this hotel without reservations.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
We aprecciate all your comments, we are very happy to know that you had a great experience hosted here, that is the reason why we try to improve every day. Your opinión is very important for us. Thank you
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Neat and clean room. Excellent breakfast The room air conditioning was a bit loud
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
We appreciate to know about your experience at the Hotel, is very important for us to comply with everything we have promised. We are actually working to improve out the temperature. Thank you for your comments.
2 night business trip Sep 8, 2013
Excellent, my favorite in all of Bogota!
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
We are very happy to know what you think about our services, thank you for choosing us.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
"First time and satisfied"
Nice clean comfortable air conditioned rooms. Great breakfast with many choices. Professional staff. Great gym facilities. This hotel is close to the US Embassy and the Botanical gardens. Also close to the international airport.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2013
"Bussines meeting"
It was very nice to stay at the hotel for 6 days. Since they pick up you at the airport and after when you arrive to the hotel, all the staff are very profesional and Friendly. I recomendé this hotel to stay for bussines or with family.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Emma
Excellent hotel! Employees highly professional , very helpful and polite!.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your recent stay in Bogotá. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, your satisfaction is our priority.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"Very nice hotel near El Dorado airport"
Very good hotel. We took advantage of a special offer Expedia.com offered and found this hotel for a very good price. We had to stay at an hotel near the airport and we were lucky enough to find the GHL Hotel Capital.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Good afternoon Kind regards from Hotel Capital staff We really appreciate all your comments, it really help us to improve our services. We wait you to come back son.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Carmen
"Nice Place!"
IN GENERAL IT IS A NICE PLACE TO STAY. THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT IT'S THE INTERNET. IT IS TOO SLOW. OTHER THAN THAT, IT IS A NICE PLACE TO CRASH!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Chuck
"Unstable internet"
Everything was excellent but the internet , which you have to on to all the time and you frequently got logged out
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Thank you for the comments, we really need to know what you think about us, in this momento we are working to improve our internet service. We wait you to come back soon.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
We had always stayed at the Sheraton and due to availability we were obligated to stay at the Capital. The staff was very nice and professional. My kids and I always felt safe and the hotel is located in a great neighborhood. We will definitely go back to this hotel.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
We really appreciate your comments, we are very happy to know that your experience at the Hotel was nice and satisfactory, we wait you to come back soon to make you feel even better.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
connie
"Best ever"
We stayed in Bogota while connecting to Germany. We arrived early in the morning and the hotel provided our room with no additional fee. We did a late check out at no cost either. Nice staff, great shuttle service to the airport, comfortable facilities, very nice gym and jacuzzi. Highly recommended
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Good evening Mr. George We are very pleased to know that you had a great experience while you were hosted at the Hotel, that´s our main objective, to make you have a great time here. Thank you for all your comments, we will be waiting for you to come back soon. Sincerely
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
george
"great hotel, great service"
This hotel is great. The personal is very kind and they solve any problem or issues you may have. I stay at this hotel for a couple of years, and the improvement in service is outstanding. You can't get better for the money.
4 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
"It's a great hotel and service"
Great!! Great staff and the hotel is great. A few problems, that were solved right away.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Paulo
For business trips is very close to the airport, they have a complimentary shuttle to/from airport.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your opinion and we hope to see you again soon
3 night business trip Apr 2, 2013
"Great business hotel"
A great hotel for business. The entire staff was very kind, helpful and did anything needed to provide a great stay with them. Not being able to speak Spanish was not a problem. Look forward to returning there and I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Thank you for choosing our Hotel for your recent stay in Bogotá. We have read your comments about the hotel and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Very nice"
The hotel was close to the airport. the room felt like a Marriott or Holiday Inn Express. The staff were very friendly (but mostly spoke Spanish). It took a while to get hot water to come out of the tap.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2013
"Convenient for business"
Have been using this hotel for several years, and they have keep up with it in an outstanding way. Hotel is close to the airport, the personnel is friendly and helpfull. Close to shopping centers and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Hector
"Excellent Hotel"
Good and safe location, very clean rooms and common areas, excellent breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Feb 23, 2013
"Not Reliable Hotel"
First night, was OK, Then I went to another city, and when I came back for the second night, they had overbooked the hotel, some guests had not checked out, and I ended up without a room!!! They had a room on a nearby hotel, but if I work all day, I need a reliable hotel where to get to sleep fast! It took me 2 hours until I could finally get to my room.
Other trip Feb 12, 2013
"Excellent hotel and service"
Excellent note , very clean, very good service. Very safe area of town and close to the airport, excellent breakfast.
Other trip Feb 11, 2013
Mario
"great hotel for business people"
I read the reviews of the hotel and I had a lot of questions about it. After staying there for five days. I would have to disagree with them all. The staff was friendly and tried there best to speak English and be of help in any way possible The location was great and in a quiet area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
"Great Hotel for business or pleasure"
Courteous Staff, excellent breakfast included with reservation
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"Very good hotel but missing important things"
The hotel is really really good but I am not giving a good rating because the beds are a little too hard (I like hard beds but this ones were too hard) and the other thing that was very uncomfortable is that the rooms get really hot and the air conditioning is very noisy.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Yenny
"Excellent hotel, safe area, close to the airport."
Excellent hotel, close to the Bogota airport. Excellent shuttle service to and from the airport, hotel staff greets you at the airport terminals. Very clean, excellent food. I will return to this hotel without any doubts.
Response by Hotel Management
We sincere appreciation of your comments, cannot be overstated, we want to assureyou that we will continue to do all we can to justify your confidence in our hotel.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012

"An excellent hotel"
I always use this hotel when I come to Bogotá, the airport shuttle taxi is great and reliable. Always the staff are friendly and efficient. The breakfast is superb with a good variety of food.The neighbourhood is safe I always feel relaxed around hereand
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Gordon
"Late check out"
The hotel is conveniently located near the airport and has a late check out until 6pm which is GREAT if you have a late flight. The staff are excelent and the rooms comfy. The only thing that it is lacking is better air conditioning as the current system is very loud and is not built in to the room.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Good Afternoon, Please accept this cordial greeting from the whole team at the Capital Hotel. We are very grateful for your help in evaluating our services and every qualification and commentary will be taken into account to improve our quality of service to you. We look forward to your next visit. Maira Alexandra Piza C Customer Management
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Much better than expected!"
Great service, late check out until 6pm which is very useful. Lots of restuarants near by. Near airport and financial district!
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"On Point!"
I stayed for two days w my wife and i have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. Extremely clean, great friendly service and the breakfast buffet on point! Lots of amenities close by (mall, pubs, restaurants, public transit) I defenitely recomnd this hotel.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Your opinion is very valuable to us as it helps us to assess her quality of our services, we know that exceed expectations allows us to continue working hard to always exceed our standards. Thanks for taking the time to fill out this survey. Looking forward to your soon return.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Danny
"An overnight stay"
I stayed here for one night after a long flight from Scotland. I took advantage of the hotel airport taxi bus which was excellent. As always everything about the hotel is excellent.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Afortunado
"Excellent hotel"
Well located and great customer service. I have been in that hotel 5 times
Other trip May 7, 2014
T
"The staff wasn't the reception after midnight."
The breakfast ---before was better. Ex. No yorgurt this time. They never send me the hotel invoice by email even the staff said that he is sending later.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
hajnalka
"very helpful service"
This hotel suited our purpose perfectly. We particularly appreciated being met at the airport so quickly and being taken to the hotel and taken back to the airport. Also we appreciated having a driver to take us into Bogota who took particular care of us and made a real effort to help us even though we couldn't speak Spanish. Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful. Much appreciated. The staff do an excellent job.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Good business hotel"
This hotel is located approx. 10 minutes (3 km’s) for Bogota airport and within the second CBD. There is a free shuttle bus service to and from the airport, which runs every 20 – 30 minutes depending on the time, and it runs 24 hours. This is very handy if you are doing daily domestic flight trips to close by cities. Room quality was large and good while Wi-Fi (free of charge) throughout the hotel was excellent. Breakfast good although there was a rather bizarre toasting oven, which made a loud hover like noise when opened and took forever to produce toasted bread! Suggestion: Buy a new toaster! There is not much by way of nightlife around the hotel area, but there are a few bars, restaurants close by and some shopping malls within 5-10 mins. walk. If you are a keen runner, then there are plenty of park areas and trials to run around just outside the hotel, although beware Bogota altitude is some 2, 700 M above sea level. This area is very safe. All is all a good hotel, I will be back.
4 night business trip Jan 29, 2014
"IT WAS OK"
It was ok, the transport service from the airport was terrible. I had to wait for like 30mins for the car to arrived. Not good after 12 hours flight, and all you want is to get to the hotel to rest. the check in service was terrible as well. 2 people attending but it took them ages to assist just a few people. too slow. nice room, i would recommend the staekhouse on the first floor, excellent service and food was great. the breakfast was excellent as well.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
"beautiful hotel"
The hotel is in avery safe neighbourhood and 15 minutes from the airport with thehotel shuttle bus.The staff are very friendly and willing to help. The breakfast in the restaurant was amazing, everything you could want. The hotel is very clean and the room was very spacious. My only critiscm is the wi fi signal, which was poor in the room but better in the lobby, come on GHL you need to sort this.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Gordon Stocks
"10 out of 10"
Lovely, clean and safe hotel, in a good area. Helpful staff and a coffee delivered to my room at 4am (I was going to the airport) made it a great stay. Loved that the airport shuttle was free, as was the wireless internet. Affordable and classy!!
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
We really appreciate all your comments, we are committed with the quality of our services, and to know what you think about the Hotel, help us to improve every day.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Convenient location for overnight stop over"
Plus points: breakfast, transportation to airport provided. Negative points: mysterious 'insurance' charges on the bill the following day per person. I had paid upfront with hotels.com and didn't expect further charges. Size of breakfast room was small and not easy to move around.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Good afternoon Mr. Stephen Thank yoou for your comments. The Hotel Insurance payment is not mandatory, but we certainly have to inform you about it, please excuse us for a wrong procedure, We wait you to come back soon to change your perception about us. Kind regards
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
Stephen
"Great location near the airport"
This hotel lived up to the expectation created by the reviews of others. Its only 10 minutes from the airport, has a free shuttle and is a very comfortable hotel. Security is amongst the best of the best. Breakfast options are good though not particularly extensive. The cable TV options were extensive. My only negative comment is that though the pillows are absolutely top notch the bed itself was particularly hard.
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
Thank you for all your comments and suggestions, we really appreciate that you take the time to make us know how felt here. We are always trying to improve or quality, that´s why will inspect the topic or our pillows and beds. We wait you to choose us for your next visits to the city.
5 night business trip Jun 16, 2013
NZ
"Great place to stay if you an early flight"
Staff were very pleasant and the food was good.
1 night trip May 29, 2013
Yvonne
"Great proximity to the airport & superb facilities"
Excellent location, excellent breakfast, excellent customer service and hotel/room facilities. Highly recommended either for a long stay or a quick stop over (so close to the airport).
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
"Hotel Capital is magic!"
I have been to this hotel many times and compared to other hotels where I have been, I must recognize that it is an excellent hotel. The people who work there are devoted to the customers. They are very friendly. The quality of the breakfast is very good.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Ben Ariba
"Recommended"
Excellent general service and great customer service
Response by GHL Hotel Capital
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Dec 29, 2012