Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique, Baru Island
Situated on a private stretch of beach in Baru Island, Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique offers easy access to Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park. Other attractions in the area include Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
Sit back and relax on the beach with complimentary cabanas, umbrellas, and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique with activities like snorkeling, kayaking, and volleyball. For a free ride to the surf and sand, catch the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the onsite restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities at this 3.5-star hotel include an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
Rooms open to furnished balconies. The 5 air-conditioned guestrooms at Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique include minibars and safes. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer showers with rainfall showerheads, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $389
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Family Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
- Basic Double Room
- Basic Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10:00 AM-noon
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- Free nearby parking
- Free beach shuttle
- Resort fee included
Nearby Three Star Baru Island hotels
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Free beach shuttle
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free beach cabanas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Baru Island hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Baru Island
- Hotel Patio de GetsemaníFrom
"Loved it. Staff was friendly & helpful. Location was great. Roof deck was nice & breezy at night. Good breakfast."Apr 8, 2015
- La Passion HotelFrom
"Fantastic location, quiet hotel with gorgeous rooms! We were upgraded to the executive suite, and the A/C was strong, the balcony was lovely, and the massive bathtub was a plus.…"Apr 8, 2015
- Sofitel Legend Santa Clara CartagenaFrom
- Allure ChocolatFrom
"We loved the hotel, the hotel staff, and our entire experience. Everyone was so hospitable and friendly! The room was so comfortable and classy. The all-inclusive breakfast was…"Apr 7, 2015
DiningOnsite venue - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique, Baru Island’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Agua Azul Cartagena
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 48 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for COP 200000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 150000 per room
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 4 and 17 costs COP 100000
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.