Atlantis Hostal, Cusco
Located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), Atlantis Hostal is close to San Blas Church, Hatunrumiyoc, and Museum of Religious Art. Also nearby are Qenko and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
The hostal offers a coffee shop/café. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. The staff can provide concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and limo/town car service. Additional amenities at this Victorian property include laundry facilities, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle within 200 meters. The property has designated areas for smoking.
The 16 guestrooms at Atlantis Hostal include bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access. 20-inch LCD TVs are equipped with premium cable channels. All accommodations provide phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In addition, amenities available on request include in-room massages and hair dryers. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $45
- Twin Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 10 AM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- No parking
- Area shuttle within 200 meters *
Nearby Three Star Cusco hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2010
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 20-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Cusco hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cusco
- Torre DoradaFrom
- Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection HotelFrom
- Aranwa Sacred ValleyFrom
"One of the best hotels. Only wish bottled water was more available"Mar 6, 2015
- Belmond Hotel Rio SagradoFrom
"This resort was fantastic. Beautiful grounds, comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff. Food was great. Very relaxing, peaceful location. Would be glad to return to this…"Mar 4, 2015
Atlantis Hostal, Cusco’s small print
Also known as
- Atlantis Hostal Cusco Machu Picchu
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Deposit: PEN 30 per night (cash only)
Breakage deposit: PEN 50 per night (cash only)
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 45 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.