Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache, El Hierro
Situated in Valverde, Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache is in a rural location and close to Roque De La Bonanza. Additional area attractions include La Maceta Natural Pools and Charco de Los Sargos.
In addition to barbecue grills, Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache features a garden.
Guestrooms at Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache offer washers/dryers. All units have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, separate dining areas, and coffee/tea makers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $142
- Basic Cottage
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 12:30 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs only) *
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
In the hotel
- Barbeque grills
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1891
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size twin
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache, El Hierro’s small print
Also known as
- Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache
- Casa Rural Aborigen Bimbache El Hierro
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Safes in guestrooms can be used for EUR 3 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 60 per pet, per stay (maximum EUR 1 per stay)