All hotels in North Augusta, South Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here804 Carolina Avenue, North Augusta, SC, 29841, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"Definitely a top 10 BNB experience!"
Absolutely Perfect!! This was a getaway for my wife and I and it could not have been better. The house is magnificent! It was full of history and detail. The room was elegant and warm. We felt incredibly spoiled. The owners were wonderful and very accommodating and the breakfast was unbelievable. Definitely worth it and we look forward to visiting again and trying out one of the other magnificent rooms!!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Brad
"Wonderful experience"
Beautiful southern ambiance, very comfortable in every regard. Great owners, friendly and do everything right.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
doug
"Relaxing and beautiful"
Most wonderful bed I have ever slept in. B&B was clean and wonderful with many historic notes. Be sure to check out the stories involving why each ceiling is hand crafted from different wood panel patterns!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Juli
"unforgetable"
My husband and I were visiting North Augusta for business. There was a basketball tournament during that time, so there were no "hotel" rooms. My husband found Rosemary Inn online and I am so thankful he did. Wow, we were blown away with the beautiful Jackson suite, the staff, the exceptional breakfast and just the warm hospitality during our stay. Wow, we will be back for sure. You will not be disappointed with the Rosemary Inn. It is extraordinary. What an unforgettable experience. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Melanie B.
"Wonderful experience"
We had a wonderful time at the beautiful Rosemary Inn for our 30th anniversary. The owners are very friendly, the Inn is so beautiful, and it is close to all that is going on in Augusta, GA. We highly recommend it. (The pictures are exactly as it is.)
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Kirk and Terri
The food was good. The place is extremely clean. We stayed in the Carolina suite. The next time we are staying in a augusta this is where we will stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Great Place and Great Atmosphere! Wonderful"
Wonderful! Can't wait to do it again.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
The Rosemary Inn was over the top in southern charm. I fully expected to meet the ghost of Rhett Butler on the grand staircase in the middle of the night! Innkeepers Kelly and Diana were super hospitable and relay the history of the house (and its neighbor, the Lookaway Inn across the street, which they also own) and their restoration efforts as if it were the first time they were telling the story. Breakfast in the dining room is a leisurely experience where you will probably linger to exchange stories with other guests. I would highly recommend this inn if you are looking for a romantic getaway or for frequent travelers who want a change from the typical large, hotel chain experience.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Marlene R
"Best place to stay if you travel to Augusta GA"
The most wonderful welcome and amazing breakfast in a historical antebellum mansion. We loved it! Will definitely go back.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Julia & Robert
"Very well done"
Many b & bs are frilly old places, over stuffed, stuffy, and overly quaint for my taste....this one is not. Its very, very well constructed and remodeled up to date. Its clean and neat, but still wonderfully historic. It has the feel of an uppercrust mansion from the early 1900s. Many famous people have been there through the years. Innkeepers will be happy to inform you as much as you want. Just a hop, skip & jump to old Augusta, GA., but its across the river in N. Augusta, S.C. I highly reccomend you ignor reviews that complaine about time to eat and other trivia that some people find it necessary to complaine about, and find your way to Rosemary Inn.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Homers
"Perfect stay for a first anniversary!"
From the moment we arrived, we felt at home at Rosemary Inn. The innkeepers were very kind and waited up for us despite our late arrival. Kelly gave us a tour of the home and just enough history to leave us wanting to learn more in the morning. Our room was everything we expected and more. The Magnolia Room was beautifully decorated with outstanding antique furniture but provided all the amenities we desired. A newspaper and fresh coffee were right outside our door the next morning. Downstairs, Jay prepared an awesome gourmet breakfast that we enjoyed very much. We then sat outside in rocking chairs on the spacious front porch and drank our perhaps fifth cup of coffee. Overall, this stay was a serene and delightful trip back in time with a staff, property, and amenities that exceeded expectations. A must for anyone in the Augusta area or from afar that wants to experience southern grandeur and hospitality!
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great Romantic Getaway!!!"
My husband and I decided to visit N. Augusta, SC and Augusta, GA because we had never been to this area before, and we were interested in staying in a bed and breakfast, this was also a first for us. The decor of the home was beautiful. The owners were so polite, warm, and welcoming. The breakfast was amazing. We will definitely stay here again!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
"Charming Inn with Fabulous History"
Our room was the Alexander. It was wonderfully romantic with sumptuous bedding, charming decor, and luxurious claw footed tub. They even had bath salts and bubble bath waiting for us! The innkeepers were very warm and helpful. We were looking for a room along I-20, we found a romantic oasis! Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Wonderful historic bed and breakfast"
Beautiful historic bed and breakfast. Our room was beautifully appointed with all modern conveniences. The owners made an awesome gourmet breakfast. My daughter felt like we were in the early 1900's being surrounded by such opulence. The history of the home was quite interesting and the owners knew all of the details. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the North Augusta, Augusta or Aiken vicinity. Best accommodations in the area. We will definitely return!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Gina
"Rewardig experience"
The innleepers are very passionate about restoring this gem to better than original condition, and they are well on their way. We were in town for a niece's wedding and our stay at the Rosemary made it all the more sprcial.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Fastastic and very enjoyable stay!"
I highly recommend staying at the Rosemary Inn. The entire B&B was spotless, the owners were so friendly and welcoming, and the antiques and decorations were beautiful. I would definately stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Wonderful"
This is a Great place to stay. I would highly recomend.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
"We loved this place."
Many thanks to the gracious hosts Kelly & Diana. We have never stayed in a more hospitable place. The Inn is beautiful and serene, rich in character with historical relevance. Each morning began with a delicious gourmet breakfast inspired and created by Diana. Our room was charming and provided all the personal comforts that even the most discerning traveler would admire and appreciate. We highly recommend this Inn and look forward to our next stay.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2012
Rick & Rhonda
"Rosemary Inn- step back in time with comfort"
Our innkeepers were friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable about the history of this historic home and the surrounding area. This inn is a beautiful lodging, filled with period antiques, and lovely artwork. The grandeur of the Southern gilded age surrounds you at every turn. My son was fascinated with the story of the people who lived there. And he said he would like to come back for another visit! I agree.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
"Excellent B&B"
We could not be happier with our choice to stay here! The owners were so friendly and concerned about us enjoying ourselves. Very comfortable bed, great breakfast, overall very pleasant experience
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2012
Nathan
"A great weekend getaway."
The Inn was beautiful. The hosts were knowledgeable about the Augusta area and its history, which added to our really great experience. Their dining recommendations were also very good. The full breakfast was excellent. Great time; I'd definitely go back.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Lynn

"Magnificent Rosemary Inn"
Could not fault anything about the Rosemary Inn. The only the only thing wrong with this part of our trip was the fact that we had only booked for one night and not for more. Both the house and the hosts were magnificent
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Charlie & Shona
"A beautiful historical home"
A wonderful experience. We loved the history of this home and the the owners were the most welcoming and provided us with awesome hospitality. We would love to return.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013

"Tolle Gastgeber in wunderschönem Haus"
Die aufmerksamen und überaus freundlichen Gastgeber haben den Aufenthalt in ihrem schönen (historischen) Haus zusätzlich bereichert. Wir waren rundum zufrieden und können das Bed & Breakfast nur empfehlen.
3 night family trip May 3, 2013
J&R
CH
Other trip Nov 27, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Rosemary Inn

"Wonderful B&B!"
05/22/15 LizKeith2015
My husband and I stayed here on our way to our new duty station in NC. Wonderful B&B! The owners go above and beyond to make your stay special! The atmosphere, the food, and the comfort were exceptional. We will be back!
"What a B&B Should Be!"
05/03/15 K A Peachtree City, GA
A great hands-on job by owners who pour themselves into their passion and continuously go above and beyond. Their attention to detail and concern that we have a superior lodging and dining experience were magnificent and made our weekend get-away one to remember. We can't wait to go back, and we will!
""Beautiful Home with a home kind of feel."
04/27/15 Deann H
Awesome stay in the Alexander Room. It feels like your sleeping in another world. Very comfortable beds. The breakfast was wonderful and the table layout was very elegant. The wood inside this home is breath taking. Very clean I was very impressed. My Fiance and I will most assuredly return.
"Beautiful historic B&B"
04/26/15 Raquel B Atlanta
What an amazingly beautiful B&B! My husband and I stayed here for our wedding anniversary and were so glad we did. The home's architecture and furnishings are breathtaking...inside and out! Our room, the Gentleman's Quarters, was very nice and very clean. Diana and Kelly were the perfect hosts and so inviting. Breakfast was very good as well. We also loved hearing about the history of the home. We have stayed at many B&Bs and the Rosemary Inn is one of the nicest ones around.
"Enjoying the gracious hosts--Kelly and Diana"
04/26/15 bmw-sam Forest, Virginia
We have stayed in luxury B&B's in more than 30 states and this is in the 99th percentile of the best. The ambience of the place - from the landscaping to the details found in the room and in the great breakfast to the interfacing with our hosts makes this a very special place. We expect to return! You will not be disappointed!
"Weekend Get-a-Way"
04/20/15 JWMArcher Charlotte, North Carolina
My husband and I enjoyed our 1 night stay in the Magnolia Room. B&B was clean, neat, pretty, quiet and comfortable! The wrap around porch is great and Kelly and Diana are terrific hosts. Breakfast was perfect, absolutely delicious.
"Bucket list worthy!"
04/04/15 chrisandrenae
A must see experience. The only thing better than the beautiful restoration of this time capsule is it's story. Kelly and Diane made us feel very special on the first stop of our anniversary trip. Breakfast was amazing too! So glad we found this place! We give this two thumbs up!
"The nicest bed and breakfast I have ever visited"
03/30/15 Mary P San Francisco, California
This home is gorgeous and the owners are super friendly. My husband and I stayed in the Gentlemen's Quaters and had a comfortable bed and a large bathroom. The room decor and view was outstanding. We had a lot of fun meeting the other guests. This was the neatest B&B I have ever stayed at! Thank you Kelly and Diana for making this past weekend so special!
"First stay at a B&B"
03/29/15 green701 Muscle Shoals, Alabama
This is the first B&B my husband and I have ever stayed in. I was a little hesitant but my husband insisted that we give it a try. I must say it was an excellent experience. The house is absolutely gorgeous. Kelly and Diana are great hosts and made our stay one that I will never forget. If we're ever back in Augusta, we will definitely stay in the Rosemary Inn.
"Couldn't have asked for more"
03/29/15 jaxbulldogs Jacksonville, Florida
The Wife and I stayed at the Rosemary Inn while visiting our son who is doing a residency at GRU. It worked out perfectly. Rosemary Inn is a wonderful, stunning B&B, run by friendly and gracious hosts. We loved the Inn and North Augusta. Couldn't have asked for more!