All hotels in North Augusta, South Carolina, United States of America
804 Carolina Avenue, North Augusta, SC, 29841, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great room
    Awesome vibe
"Perfect Bed and Breakfast"
If you like a traditional bed and breakfast then you will love this property. It was as perfect a bed and breakfast experience as can be found.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Leslie
"Great Augusta Gem"
Great place to stay. Kelly and Diana made us feel at home and took care of every need with good recommendations on local restaurants. Great location near downtown an dthe river.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
jeffery
"Beautiful B&B in Augusta South Carolina"
This home is a beautifully restored southern mansion which is very easy to find and access. The home is well run and the owner is there to greet you and explain how everything works. He was very professional and introduced us to other guests arriving at the same time. The room is well appointed and very comfortable and peaceful. I would definitely recommend this place for a stay.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Bruce
"A step back in time!"
My wife and I chose to kick of our vacation tour of the south at this lovely bed & breakfast. We could not have done better. In every category this was a 10 out of 10.... From the claw foot bathtub and bath salts to the delicious breakfast In the study. Oh my....what a stay!
Other trip May 7, 2015
gary
"Definitely a top 10 BNB experience!"
Absolutely Perfect!! This was a getaway for my wife and I and it could not have been better. The house is magnificent! It was full of history and detail. The room was elegant and warm. We felt incredibly spoiled. The owners were wonderful and very accommodating and the breakfast was unbelievable. Definitely worth it and we look forward to visiting again and trying out one of the other magnificent rooms!!
2 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Brad
"Wonderful experience"
Beautiful southern ambiance, very comfortable in every regard. Great owners, friendly and do everything right.
Response by Rosemary Inn Bed & Breakfast
Thanks so much, Doug for the wonderful comments. Glad you liked it and do hope we can have you back one day. All the best to you, Kelly & Diana Combs
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
doug
"Relaxing and beautiful"
Most wonderful bed I have ever slept in. B&B was clean and wonderful with many historic notes. Be sure to check out the stories involving why each ceiling is hand crafted from different wood panel patterns!
1 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Juli
"B&Bs don't get any better than this one."
Wonderful, inviting and informative "staff" - the owners.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"unforgetable"
My husband and I were visiting North Augusta for business. There was a basketball tournament during that time, so there were no "hotel" rooms. My husband found Rosemary Inn online and I am so thankful he did. Wow, we were blown away with the beautiful Jackson suite, the staff, the exceptional breakfast and just the warm hospitality during our stay. Wow, we will be back for sure. You will not be disappointed with the Rosemary Inn. It is extraordinary. What an unforgettable experience. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
Melanie B.
"Wonderful experience"
We had a wonderful time at the beautiful Rosemary Inn for our 30th anniversary. The owners are very friendly, the Inn is so beautiful, and it is close to all that is going on in Augusta, GA. We highly recommend it. (The pictures are exactly as it is.)
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
Kirk and Terri
The food was good. The place is extremely clean. We stayed in the Carolina suite. The next time we are staying in a augusta this is where we will stay.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Great Place and Great Atmosphere! Wonderful"
Wonderful! Can't wait to do it again.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
The Rosemary Inn was over the top in southern charm. I fully expected to meet the ghost of Rhett Butler on the grand staircase in the middle of the night! Innkeepers Kelly and Diana were super hospitable and relay the history of the house (and its neighbor, the Lookaway Inn across the street, which they also own) and their restoration efforts as if it were the first time they were telling the story. Breakfast in the dining room is a leisurely experience where you will probably linger to exchange stories with other guests. I would highly recommend this inn if you are looking for a romantic getaway or for frequent travelers who want a change from the typical large, hotel chain experience.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Marlene R
"Best place to stay if you travel to Augusta GA"
The most wonderful welcome and amazing breakfast in a historical antebellum mansion. We loved it! Will definitely go back.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Julia & Robert
"Very well done"
Many b & bs are frilly old places, over stuffed, stuffy, and overly quaint for my taste....this one is not. Its very, very well constructed and remodeled up to date. Its clean and neat, but still wonderfully historic. It has the feel of an uppercrust mansion from the early 1900s. Many famous people have been there through the years. Innkeepers will be happy to inform you as much as you want. Just a hop, skip & jump to old Augusta, GA., but its across the river in N. Augusta, S.C. I highly reccomend you ignor reviews that complaine about time to eat and other trivia that some people find it necessary to complaine about, and find your way to Rosemary Inn.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
Homers
"Perfect stay for a first anniversary!"
From the moment we arrived, we felt at home at Rosemary Inn. The innkeepers were very kind and waited up for us despite our late arrival. Kelly gave us a tour of the home and just enough history to leave us wanting to learn more in the morning. Our room was everything we expected and more. The Magnolia Room was beautifully decorated with outstanding antique furniture but provided all the amenities we desired. A newspaper and fresh coffee were right outside our door the next morning. Downstairs, Jay prepared an awesome gourmet breakfast that we enjoyed very much. We then sat outside in rocking chairs on the spacious front porch and drank our perhaps fifth cup of coffee. Overall, this stay was a serene and delightful trip back in time with a staff, property, and amenities that exceeded expectations. A must for anyone in the Augusta area or from afar that wants to experience southern grandeur and hospitality!
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
"Great Romantic Getaway!!!"
My husband and I decided to visit N. Augusta, SC and Augusta, GA because we had never been to this area before, and we were interested in staying in a bed and breakfast, this was also a first for us. The decor of the home was beautiful. The owners were so polite, warm, and welcoming. The breakfast was amazing. We will definitely stay here again!!!
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2013
"Charming Inn with Fabulous History"
Our room was the Alexander. It was wonderfully romantic with sumptuous bedding, charming decor, and luxurious claw footed tub. They even had bath salts and bubble bath waiting for us! The innkeepers were very warm and helpful. We were looking for a room along I-20, we found a romantic oasis! Thank you!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Wonderful historic bed and breakfast"
Beautiful historic bed and breakfast. Our room was beautifully appointed with all modern conveniences. The owners made an awesome gourmet breakfast. My daughter felt like we were in the early 1900's being surrounded by such opulence. The history of the home was quite interesting and the owners knew all of the details. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the North Augusta, Augusta or Aiken vicinity. Best accommodations in the area. We will definitely return!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Gina
"Rewardig experience"
The innleepers are very passionate about restoring this gem to better than original condition, and they are well on their way. We were in town for a niece's wedding and our stay at the Rosemary made it all the more sprcial.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
"Fastastic and very enjoyable stay!"
I highly recommend staying at the Rosemary Inn. The entire B&B was spotless, the owners were so friendly and welcoming, and the antiques and decorations were beautiful. I would definately stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
"Wonderful"
This is a Great place to stay. I would highly recomend.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013

"Beautiful Stately B&B"
Take my car, go! Do not hesitate. I write this in Jackson's study listening to classical music and soaking up the last half hour of ambiance from the 1800s. Save your money. Come here.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Cheryl
"Magnificent Rosemary Inn"
Could not fault anything about the Rosemary Inn. The only the only thing wrong with this part of our trip was the fact that we had only booked for one night and not for more. Both the house and the hosts were magnificent
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Charlie & Shona
"A beautiful historical home"
A wonderful experience. We loved the history of this home and the the owners were the most welcoming and provided us with awesome hospitality. We would love to return.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013

"Tolle Gastgeber in wunderschönem Haus"
Die aufmerksamen und überaus freundlichen Gastgeber haben den Aufenthalt in ihrem schönen (historischen) Haus zusätzlich bereichert. Wir waren rundum zufrieden und können das Bed & Breakfast nur empfehlen.
3 night family trip May 3, 2013
J&R
CH
Other trip Nov 27, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Rosemary Inn

"Our new getaway spot!"
01/30/16 Steve April D Savannah, Georgia
My husband and I visited Augusta a few weekends ago. We love B & B's so we stayed at The Rosemary Inn. It was by far the best experience we have ever had! The owners greeted us and gave us a tour. They introduced us by first name to other guests during the tour. They were genuine and very friendly. The room was amazing! (The bed warmer was the best thing I've ever seen!) I couldn't hear any other guests coming or going during the night ( A real pet peeve of mine.) The next morning Diana and Kelly, the inn owners, brought out a fabulous breakfast. We've decided this is our new getaway spot! We can't wait to go back. The rooms are decorated perfectly and everything feels clean. If you decide to stay here, you will not be disappointed. And you will ultimately be making great new friends! Happy travels. The Dixons
"One of the best B&B's we've ever stayed at!"
01/01/16 Nightengale106 Lutz, FL
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay with Diana and Kelley at Rosemary Inn, historic Bed & Breakfast in North Augusta, SC, just over the border from Augusta, GA. This home, built in 1902 is in beautiful condition and Diana has done an amazing job decorating and laying the place out. It may not necessarily be a destination location, but, I highly recommend you make it one of your destinations! We will be back soon! They are a 4 Diamond Rated property through AAA!
"Beautiful place great hosts!"
11/01/15 Mark D
We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay at this lovely home. The home is in a great location and was beautifully decorated for the season. Each room is elegantly attired to the period of the home. breakfasts was wonderful and Diana and Kelly were fantastic!
"Absolutely wonderful. "
10/22/15 Micanda1202 Grovetown
My wife and I spend our wedding night here and for the CSRA, there is no better place for a romantic evening away. Diana did a wonderful job to get me checked in early on that day and make it as smooth as possible to come in after our reception was over. The house is unmatched for decor. Each room is elegantly decorated with amazing wood and tasteful furniture. We were given the option of breakfast being delivered to our room which was a delightful touch. Thus place will definitely be first on our list for and evening or weekend away. Our night at Rosemary Inn was the perfect conclusion to a dream wedding.
"Wow, Wow, and Wow!"
10/17/15 42dave2015 Williamsburg, Virginia
The pictures of this inn are lovely but do not do justice of the home. We can honestly say this is the ultimate B & B. Having stayed at many, this is by far the one that tops our list as best in all categories. From the moment you first see this stunning place to the time you leave you are seeing something absolutely beautiful. The craftsmanship of the home is amazing. The rooms are very spacious with lovely mattresses, linens and bathrooms with plenty of room for two people to move around in. The breakfast was totally a five star breakfast, right down to the decorations on the table. The inn keepers will make you feel like you have been friends for many years, give you good tips on dining places in town and care for you like you are special guests. Can't say enough good about this spot.
"The best B&B I've ever been to"
10/16/15 konigsberg New York City, New York
I've been to quite a few B&Bs in recent years, but nothing has touched the Rosemary Inn. The building is shockingly elegant, but eminently accessible. Owners Kelly and Diana make you feel at home without being overbearing. Each room is stunningly decorated, and the decorations honor the history of the building (which I believe is a historic site.) Close to the Georgia border, with plenty of good restaurants nearby. I'd go back in a second.
"A welcome respite!"
10/13/15 bobdecatur
Having been rudely handled by The Partridge Inn (see review for that property) I was graciously received at the Rosemary Inn and spent a very pleasant and restful evening in their lovely B&B. My room was comfortable and well appointed, not to mention surprisingly inexpensive for the luxury provided. Kelly and Diana (owners) are very personable and were quick to recommend several local eating establishments for a late night dinner. I will return to their Inn when next in Augusta and highly recommend them.
"Elegant. Enchanting."
10/12/15 K A Peachtree City, GA
Innkeepers Kelly and Diana have a sparkling diamond here in their immaculately appointed Victorian turn-of-the-century bed and breakfast. Their gentle, genuine hospitality and a charming, comfortable room were as relaxing as the scrumptious breakfast was invigorating. We'll be back, hoping to try out the bed-warming mattress pads and more of the best bacon I've ever eaten!
"Gorgeous historic and fabulous hosts!"
10/12/15 Beth O Maplewood, New Jersey
This is a real gem, beautiful, light filled rooms and rosemary pine ceilings and gorgeous woodwork throughout. Diana and Kelly were welcoming, gracious, knowledgeable and easygoing. The breakfasts were delicious, and all the small touches-- bikes available to ride the greenway along the river, excellent local farm to table restaurant recommendations (Manuel's bread cafe in Hammonds Ferry, our personal favorite) and a wide selection of books, magazines, and little treats to enjoy as we sat on the magnificent porch-- the Rosemary Inn is a very special place, and we'll be back for sure!
"Lovely upscale southern experience"
09/01/15 marketinggurl Washington DC, District of Columbia
On a recent business trip to Augusta, I had to make alternate lodging plans after finding my destination Marriott and Convention Center to be sold out. An online search lead me to The Rosemary Inn B&B and now I wouldn't stay anywhere else! Kelly and Diane are charming with the best energy, the mansion is beautiful inside and out, and it made my stay feel much more like a pampered vacation than a business obligation. It was also only 1.5 miles from downtown Augusta, GA. If you're in Augusta (for business or pleasure) and want a special experience, I highly recommend the Rosemary Inn B&B.