All hotels in Anadarko, Oklahoma, United States of America
1602 E Central Blvd, Anadarko, OK, 73005, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
    2.7
"I'd stay here again"
Good AC, Quiet But stop using that STRONG air freshener!!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Robyn
"Great customer service"
The lady at the front desk went above and beyond!!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Cassaundra
"Nice small town hotel"
Very nice hotel with great staff! This is an older hotel but is well maintained. Nice comfortable bed and clean room. The lady at the front desk went out of her way to make sure we had a pleasant stay. We will stay again when in the area!
4 night trip with friends Nov 12, 2014
"A No"
Hotel was disgrace , old furniture by door , chair was dirty , whole in ceiling of bathroom with mold !!!
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Old worn out hotel"
Every thing is worn out showers had no presser toilet would not flush without plunging it.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
j
"Making Things Clear"
I have stayed here on and off for 2 years. I have stayed at every motel in Anadarko and Knights Inn is my preference of Anadarko. The reviews "supposedly posted by me" are false. The night management is always there when needed. I go to Anadarko because that's where my daughter died and the night manager was is very kind, considerate and helpful we have become good friends. The owner is kind and stays on top of things regarding the hotel and he was very kind when I stayed during my daughters funeral. Yes it still needs some work but it's getting done and the kindness you receive is priceless.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
Angela Medley
"Fair Deal"
The room was clean & the staff was friendly. Good accommodation for a small town.
G
Not a bad hotel
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2014
lance
"Needs new workers"
This motel has potential but needs new night person
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Angela
"Knights Inn"
This motel would be very nice if it was cleaner and had descent night time help instead of what I think is drug users with all the traffic in and out of there room.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Angela
"Knights Inn Anadarko, OK"
It is a pretty good hotel nicer than a lot in the area. But they really need new staff at night because the one they have had nothing but bad traffic in and out
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2014
Angela Pope
"Room floors had dead crickets and musty smelling"
Not the best place to stay for me because of the odor and poorly kept rooms.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
The room was somewhat clean when I got there. The continental breakfast was horrible. The only thing that was available was cereal. Everything was poorly ran. No one was up front, you had to ring a bell for service. When I checked out I rang the bell and an old man wearing pajamas came up and checked me out.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
"Centrally located"
We weren't in the room much. Disappointed that there was no pool. Laundry was totally out of date. Basically just looked like a minimally made over old motel. The management was not super friendly
3 night family trip May 30, 2013
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015

TripAdvisor reviews for Knights Inn Anadarko

"Not good"
06/21/15 Dodgesrw Fairland, Oklahoma
This hotel is not good at all. Bur honestly there is only one other hotel 8 the town. I would recommend trying the other first although it did not look good either. I was scared to stay here. The only thing good was the bed and the coffee. Not even a good breakfast. The chair should be in the trash. The bathtub has hair and dirt in it. I don't recommend this hotel at all
"Total Disaster"
05/27/14 Gerry W Georgetown, Texas
This motel is in great need of repair and remodeling. The room was dingy, the carpet was worn and dirty, the bathroom is small. The trim around the shower head was disloged . The base boards were chipped and in need of painting. The room had an odor. The chair in the room was soiled and stained. I did not want to sit in it. I had to buy Fabrezze. to get rid of the odor I would NOT recommend this motel to anyone. TERRIBLE, LOUSEY.
"Just ok"
03/01/14 tonyandpamt oklahoma
Room had a stinky odor that was so strong. I had a terrible time sleeping due to the smell. Carpet felt really dirty. Bed was ok. There is no coffee/coffee pot in the rooms. Ice machine and coke machine are across the parking lot near the highway. Dont expect much for breakfast. This motel just doesn't offer much at all. Next time will stay in Chickasha for the same money but much better room/amenities. Wont go back.