All hotels in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Avenida Lazaro Cardenas 2709, Col Medano, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, 23410, Mexico, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Cabo getaway"
Worth it
4 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
roderick a
"Nice Hotel and Great Price"
Close to Medano beach which is very nice. It's not a 5 star hotel so I wasn't expecting much. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Carlos
Excellent hotel! It is combiniently located. The hotel is not fancy, but it has everything you need 1) Clean rooms, 2) great location 3) friendly staff (they were very helpful when we needed directions, cabs, 4) WiFi (after Odile it seems to have problems at times but is free!) 5) Free breakfast not bad, but not great either.
6 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"best value location and comfort in cabos"
Excellent value for money. A short 10 minute walk to all of the downtown action. Great staff
2 night trip Jun 13, 2015
Phillip
"Cabo Business Trip"
Great location and service.
2 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
JEsau
"Overall nice place to stay for a good price."
Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly. Hotel was a little bit of a walk from the beach and downtown but not too terrible. If you can rent a car. Breakfast was ok but nothing fantastic. The only complaint I have is that when you bought something from the little "store" in the lobby you had to fill out paperwork everytime if you used American currency. And the hotel made us pay more for our room then was quoted by Hotels.com because of occupancy.
6 night family trip May 8, 2015
paul
"Convenient Location"
I booked this hotel last minute for a family emergency. Best choice I made considering this was only 2 blocks from the small hospital that I needed to go to and I had no idea. It's close to a few restaurants including a Domino's and a McDonald's if you're in a rush and needing something quick. Close to a couple stores as well, though we did not visit. The room was clean, bed and pillows were adequate. I prefer softer mattresses and these were quite firm. There was ample room and was otherwise comfortable. The staff was extremely helpful getting calls transferred, assisting us with making calls, and directing us on where to go. They serve daily breakfast which was very convenient, more than your typical continental style. You won't get 5 star rated food, but it definitely took a load off our back considering it was one less meal we needed to worry about. I did make sure to read reviews, and saw that you should avoid one side of the hotel as it is next to a Karaoke bar/restaurant that gets loud until very late. We did just that, and ended up on the opposite side which was extremely quiet. We did not hear any noise or anyone walking down the hallways during the evening, nor did we hear any noise from that said restaurant. Make sure you don't rely on the provided toiletries, as they aren't sufficient. I was hoping to have substantial toiletries as this was a last minute trip and did not have time to pack what I typically bring.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Maria
"Cabo"
Went to Cabo on a whim. The last minute accommodations were delightful. Cabo on a budget!!!!
3 night family trip Apr 26, 2015
"Great Value"
Our stay at the Fairfield Inn was very enjoyable. The hotel staff was very friendly upon arrival and we did not have any major issues. The most interesting thing that happened at the hotel was when we arrived, we were given a room that was still occupied! It was surprising to say the least as there was a bag and a man laying in the bed when we tried to enter the room. The staff apologized and stated that by the time we had left the front desk they had realized the error. We were given a room facing the pool which was cool. My best friend and I are pretty easy to please so we didn't make a stink out of it. My best friend drank the complimentary water in the hallway and I had tea and we didn't have any issues from it so it seems pretty safe to drink. The hotel is very clean, looks like a typical American hotel. I used the gym once, they have one of the new smart elliptical machines which was nice. The walk to the beach is about 10 minutes, not bad at all. The continental breakfast was okay, can't expect too much for the great low price compared to the resorts and other hotels along the beach and marina. I grew tired of the same thing so we went across the street to the Corner bakery which is really good and had breakfast. I wouldn't recommend the restaurant next door as the food as bland and they put cheese on everything which was not a good touch at all (no fault to the hotel). I'd definitely stay here again. Good experience.
4 night trip with friends Apr 1, 2015
Keyonna
"great place"
Nice place close to the Marine.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
san juana
"Sleep here and save yourself some money!"
Can not complain. Good location with only a 10 - 15 minute walk to beach. The staff here is great, the rooms clean and comfortable and can not beat the price. The Cabo Bakery is just a minute away. The complimentary breakfast is standard fare so a great way to save money and spend it on the fresh seafood for lunch and dinner just minutes away. We walked everywhere. The hotel is in great condition so as long as you just want a plain room for a great price choose here. Would come back again!
3 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Doris Saunier
"Cabo"
Basic hotel, nothing fancy, but clean and a short ride or moderate walk to everything.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overall great stay!"
We decided on a last minute trip and it was fantastic! Hotel was great for the price! walking distance to the Beach, and restaurants.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
Betty
"A one nighter"
we only stayed one night before checking into our resort, but that one night was very comfortable & clean. The hotel is located near the marina too. And the staff is very friendly.
1 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the beach and restaurants."
The hotel is in a great location! The hotel is walking distance from the beach, shops, and restaurants. The hotel is very nice and all the staff are friendly.
Tierra
"Nice hotel close to the beach and many restaurants"
We stayed here on our last night in Cabo San Lucas since our timeshare at Pueblo Bonito Sunset had expired the previous day and our flight was on a Wednesday. The hotel staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast was a little underwhelming but it was not a show stopper. I loved the fact that the pool had plenty of sunlight for us while lounging around the pool and the gym facilities were very clean and modern. Another nice touch was the laundry room where we could clean some clothes ourselves instead of paying to have them sent out. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Good deal"
Great place for the money. Free breakfast & wifi
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"great starting point"
great hotel a little away from the clubs but 10 minute walk to beach. **Perfect starting point and ending spot for a nice big tour of the area! We walked to beach (10 min) and had some lunch and few beers at Mango and Office. Jumped n the water for a few and then took $20 boat tour over to arch and the rest of the gorgeous rock formations. Had the boat guy drop us off at the marina for a mini pub crawl through there before grabbing few margaritas on walk back through tourist zone. pedi-cabbed it back to Marriott for $7. Great tour of city!!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
william
Stayed for 11 nights. Hotel is nice. Hurricane did not do any damage here. Location - 10-15 min walk to bars, restaurants, nightlife. Same distance to beach. Staff is friendly.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Beware of karaoke bar!"
We thought overall the Fairfield in Cabos was fine. Location was okay - a ten minute walk to downtown and the marina, or a ten minute walk to the beach. The pool is small and not much to look at. Definitely a hotel, and not a resort. The staff was wonderful, especially Jose. The very very worst thing about it was a karoke bar on the side of the hotel that starts playing very LOUD very BAD Spanish karaoke about 9:30 and does not stop until 3:00 am.!!! It is horrible -- DO NOT STAY in any of the even numbered rooms 20-40 (ie 320, 322, 324,) We complained the first night and nothing happened, and then I wrote an email to Marriott Customer Service and complained again, and we had our room switched the next night. But we honestly did not sleep for two nights because of that racket. The hotel knows about it, but they cannot or will not do anything about it, except change your room if you complain loud and long enough, and give the noisy room to someone else. It is a problem. Other than that, no complains about the hotel -- reasonably priced, clean, and adequate for Cabo.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Maryann
"Decent Hotel"
Its under reconstruction after the hurricane so not much expected from the destination, my main bad experience was Internet access and the lack of response from the Hotel staff to follow up on a solution to the problem, the purpose of my trip was business and I rely a lot on that service, I never got access in my room to internet.
Sergio
"A night in Cabo"
was very good. The rooms were great and the bed comfort great
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Hector
"Fair..."
Good for a business night or two... Definitely not for vacations... Hotel is a bit depressing.
7 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Business traveler and great breakfast buffet. Courteous staff, great room.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Benjamin
didnt stay cancelled and left
1 night trip May 31, 2014
This hotel have an excellent breakfast. Is located near places of fin in Cabo san Lucas, a little bit dar away from the beach. You have to rent a car to go to good beaches like La Paz (170km) or a public beach "Chileno beach" 10km aprox
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Lorena
"Great Location - Great Hotel!"
The hotel was actually very clean, rooms were clean and modern. The hotel was located about 10 minute walk from Squid Row and all the main nightlife spots so that was very convienent. The staff was very kind, and help with getting our daily activities together. The breakfast was basic, enough to start your day off, but nothing too fancy. Overall, very great stay and I would stay there again!
3 night trip Apr 3, 2014
California Girl!
Overall I would stay at this hotel again. The breakfast in the morning was very good and had a lot of options. Best eggs that I had all week. The hotel was centrally located which made it very convenient for walking to the beach, the Marina and other places. The fitness center was a little cramped but it had all the necessary equipment. The staff was pleasant and professional.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Allie
"Always a better stay than other choices"
I prefer this hotel to others in the area because it has a little better internet service. Not great or super fast, but it does stay hooked. This is a lot better than half dozen other hotels I have stayed in the area. And I like the approx 1 mile hike to the marina area, which is my fav area of town. Rooms here are always just like we have in USA and staff is efficient and effective in all areas. Nothing here that I do not like. Thanks folks. Well done. I shall stay here during our next trip.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
KentM
"Always a better stay than other choices"
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
KentM
"Affordable paradise"
Disappointed with front desk staff as they would not let us exchange our double bed room to a single bed (they said there were no king beds) but even a queen would have been nice. The desk clerk was adamant that we had booked the type of room, and because of Hotels.com he would not change our initial request. The hotel was not close to full any of the 9 nights we stayed. A great deal on a hotel for spring break in paradise!
9 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
"Perfect like always"
3rd stay in 8 weeks.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Chip M
"close enough to walk but far enough from the noise"
Our stay at the Fairfield Inn was quite pleasant. We requested a quiet room overlooking the pool and were granted just that. Our room was serviced beautifully every day, and when prompted the housekeepers left extra coffee for us. The breakfast is simple, but adequate, same could be said of the pool. We loved that we were 1/2 a mile from the marina and everything happening down town. It was close enough to walk, but far enough that you didn't have to listen to the car traffic and loud partying. The front desk was always accommodating. We went next door to the City Club, which is like a Sams Club or Costco, and were granted a one day shopping pass for 2 dollars american. We were able to get a case of water, a case of beer, some chips and fresh salsa, fresh apples and bananas. We used the shopping cart to haul our stuff to the hotel, then switched to a luggage cart to get it up to the room. Next time, we will take a taxi to the local WalMart, as we found their prices to be more competitive, and could also grab sunscreen and some souvenirs. All in all, a great trip!
5 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2014
Wendy
"Great location."
The hotel is in a great location and very clean. Room was a little small but perfect for two of us. The bed was very comfortable. Only complaint is the water pressure in the shower.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Clean, new and affordable"
Overall, the Fairfield Inn was a great choice for our stay in Cabo. It was just a short trip for us to attend a wedding and enjoy a few days. The hotel was close enough to the beach and the downtown restaurants and activities without paying the high prices for the resorts or beach properties. The hotel was very clean. The wifi was rather slow, but worked well. The employees there were very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
RM
"Great Hotel. A little bit far from the beach."
The hotel is new and very clean. We had two problems during our stay. First the hotel doesn't have a beach we already knew that but when we arrive to the hotel the pool was closed (it was only one day for us but it was closed 5 days so i think another clients probably doesn't enjoy the pool at all). Then when we arrive to our room we discovered that it had two beds instead one king bed (in the reservation we had this two choices and i select the one king bed) i call the reception and they told me that they give us "an upgrade" because the other room was very close to a karaoke party so we can have a quiet night (this sound me like an excuse). The good thing about the hotel is the clean room, the shower/tub, the complementary breakfast. Even the hotel is far from the marina You can go to the Squid Roe walking (its about 5 blocks distance) and Cabo Wabo (8 blocks away) and Playa Medano is 5 blocks away.
2 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Antonio
"Clean and friendly staff!"
In general, helpful and friendly staff --very accomodating. Hotel is very clean. Breakfast buffet can be better with individual packaging of yogurt, small bottles of water. The scrambled eggs did not look appetizing and the refried beans did not taste good at all--it had a funny taste to it. It would be a plus to have soymilk or almond milk as an alternative to a growing increase of people who cannot digest milk. MOST importantly is the hygiene, if the water used to clean dishes/ utensils, drinking water used for coffee is purifed water due to the many concerns by travelers of stomach issues. This is one of the main things that discourage travelers from Mexico. All in all a very comfortable stay. Thank you.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
"close to downtown"
Clean, comfortable, newer hotel close to downtown at a good price.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
Marc & Barb
"Great BEDS & Great LOCATION!!!"
The Bed was the BEST we have ever slept in, more comfortable than the resort beds! The Maid service was excellent. The Location was 3 blocks from the main drag and the beach!
4 night romance trip Feb 10, 2014
Tex
"This place is a little gem"
Great place, clean, new and simple. Walk 10 minutes to the beach or marina and save a bunch of money. This was my second of what will be many visits.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Chip m
"Great no frills stay"
Location was convenient to beach, mall and good restaurants. Free WiFI worked well. Free parking, felt safe, starbucks two blocks down, Beach walkable 5-10 minutes. Breakfast was included, could use a little upgrading on the pastries.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
D
"Noisy"
There is a restaurant or club like facility right below/next to the hotel that plays LOUD music all night. Till 4:AM on Friday night the 10th of January
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"Not a pleasant stay"
Internet was not working so we had to change the room. Hotel is little bit far away from the beach.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Prem
"Good stay at Cabo San Lucas"
Si far it is a comfortable good hotel stay very well located
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Silvia
"Great hotel for the price"
Very clean, great staff. Location is nice because you can walk everywhere. Limited parking space but it was not a problem. Breakfast was ok, there's no butter, just margarine without salt. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 8, 2013
Mp
Excellent staff and service. It is very clean and comfortable. Good breakfast every morning.
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
"Nice quality and very close to the resort hotels."
Nice staff! Easy walking distance to the beach.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
"Good location!"
Great location from night clubs and mins from beach!!!
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Felipe
"A cheap in between resort stay."
Loved the room and free internet. Very clean. Very comfortable. Have to say that the breakfast food was as bad as any I have ever had in Mexico. Do not expect an American Breakfast either, unless you want Mexican made pastries, and cheap "hot dog bun style hot-dogs" passed off for breakfast sausage. The little store was also really tailored to the locals, not foreigners. But for about half a Benjamin I wasn't expecting much anyway. For the right price I would stay there again.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Good hotel."
My trip was a quick weekend get away. Great location because it's within walking distance of the bars and the beach. The free wifi is awesome and works in all parts of the hotel. My room was on the top floor and I had no issues with the connection. i would stay there again because it's quiet and clean and the staff is very helpful.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013