All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 191055, United Arab Emirates, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"A great experience"
Very comfortable. I was upgraded to 60th floor and it gave a great view of the sea. Room was large comfortable and well furnished.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
Anjum
"Dry Experience"
Enjoyed the stay. Excellent hotel however it should inform you on their web site that it is a Dry Hotel i.e. no Alcohol available. This was disappointing especially with the views from the club lounge or the pool area. It would have been nice to enjoy an G&T watching the sun go down.
2 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
Samuel Gary
The Bellman on the late night shift was exceptional
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Dwayne
"Watch out for Transportation arranged by Hotel"
Very nice hotel, would be a great review if I was not completely ripped off by the taxi set up by the hotel back to the airport. 3 times what I paid to get from the airport and that already incurs a surcharge.
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay!"
Stayed here for a couple nights on our way to the UK. Room was amazing, very spacious with a view of the Burj Khalifa. Hotel staff were so polite and helpful. Convenient location right opposite the metro station. Lots of eateries close by. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2015
Candace
"Perfect Hotel"
I had perfect stay in the hotel with all services that the hotel provided to me. The location is very nice because all I needs like supermarket, pharmacy, restaurant and train station are close to the hotel.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Aqeel
I enjoyed my stay. The hospitality and location are second to none.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Convenient location."
Great hotel on the metro. Perfect breakfast and convenience. Clean and great staff. Perfect views of city at night. Will recommend.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Don
"Mediocre hotel"
While the room was not necessarily dirty, it wasn't exactly the nicest/cleanest room I've ever been in. It just looks like it's been a while since things have been updated, and they probably didn't clean it enough between stays as it should have been. The upside was that it's right in front of the metro so at least it's easy to get places. Service was good too.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Brecken
"Dubai 2015"
Great hotel at a great price .Right in front of the metro.Very convenient.
6 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Carlos
"Good hotel, but lousy reception service."
The service at the front desk was extremely slow, both for checking in and checking out, make sure you reserve an hour for each procedure to be safe! Also, in my booking I had asked for a baby cot, but it was not in the room yet, I've had to call them again after which it was provided. Not something you want to do at 2am after a long flight... The room itself was very nice, good view and layout, and the location of the hotel is excellent, there's fast food, supermarkets and a metro station right next to the hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Ruud
It's clean hotel but the service was bad I will come back to this hotel because the price only
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"very central"
The hotel is rated as 5 star but it is more of a 3.5-4.00 star hotel. In recent years it has not been upgraded - carpet, furniture.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
annie
"comfortable and convenient"
comfortable hotel - very convenient and right on the dubai metro line (emirates towers stop), good sleep, quiet and nice pillows and bed. bathroom was very modern and nice with awesome city view. price quite reasonable staff was very friendly and accomodating. only down side was hot water took a long time and was not always very hot. perhaps this was because i was on a higher floor (48th)
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
michael
"Well Priced Hotel - But Dry."
This was a business trip and the hotel is just a 5 minute walk to DIFC. Please note that this hotel is DRY (it does not serve alcohol) which should have been included in the Hotels.com description. Hotel rooms were tired but functional. The staff were extremely helpful and it is well located for DIFC and airport. The rate for a central Dubai hotel was very reasonable
3 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Run away find another hotel"
Hotel is in very bad condition. Same goes for the staff. Bad rooms for 5 stars hotels. Superior room and premium room is almost same. Bathtub is dirty. Water mixers leaking. Shower flooded something was block the ground hole. Curtains ripped. AC can't be adjested. You can't park your car you have to hand it to them and they once left windows opened. Elevators is always busy and they mix our luggage when we first arrived and we check out they kept us waiting for almost half hour for the luggage. Also they said we take 18 ADE from me saying I used mini bar!!! Overall it's bad hotel I don't recommend it. Was the worst Part of my trip to Dubai.
4 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
Albert
"Great Location!"
A pleasant stay overall. Well positioned for business and pleasure! Really handy being across the street from the DIFC and only a few stops from the main downtown shopping area.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
MH
"Location, Location, Location"
Location of this hotel literally steps from a metro station is great. Easy access from the metro stop to just about any place in the city. The hotel is 65 stories high and there are a limited number of hotel rooms on each floor. We booked a premium room, which was very spacious, and since we were on the 38th floor had great views to the ocean. The bathroom is very large with a separate soaking tub and shower. Previous guests have commented on mold in the shower. This was the case in our room. It is more of an eyesore than a health hazard. It is puzzling to me as to why they have not done anything about it. The mold is growing on the stone that is constantly wet from the shower so I am assuming it is hard to treat. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet at night. We booked the bed and breakfast rate that was worth it for one of the days we were there. We had a very early flight departure on departure day and since the breakfast was not open until 6:30AM were not able to take advantage on the last day. If you were to purchase breakfast at the hotel as a stand alone it was over 30.00USD per person which seems very high although the breakfast was excellent quality with both Western and Middle Eastern options available. The pool at the hotel was very nice although it is on the small side for the size property. (The second day was very crowded with many guests wanting to use the pool.)
2 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Erika
"toilet broken it took them 4 hour to check me in a"
very bad I have 2 rooms thy could not check me in ,the toilet marbelle one in one of the rooms was broken
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
adel
This is my first visit to Dubai...It was for shopping and pleasure....The hotel was excellent . We were welcomed by a nice receptionist called Hussam....He gave us a high floor room (61st floor) just as I have asked when I reserved online. Nice view on the jumeirah beach side. We were upgraded for a premium room...Spacious, comfortable with a huge bathroom...You have all you need in the room.. Polite staff on the reception as well as in the "metro" restaurant where we used to get our breakfast in the morning. Breakfast quality was excellent with good variety of hot and cold plates. Fresh fruits and diary products. The check out was smooth and easy thanks to Svetlana who was really professional and helpful. Thank you Millennium Plaza Dubai. :-)
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice hotel but reserved bed size is not guaranteed"
Hotel and room were very nice. I was upset however that although I reserved a king bed, only a twin bed was available. I had to pay an extra $30/night to get a room with king bed. It was explained to me that the availability of a king bed was not guaranteed. I thought this was poor form however.
6 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
Joy
"nice hotel and very good place"
it was a nice stay in Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai every thing was awesome, good service nice staff.the subway station 5 steps from the hotel. but the hot water not not always available and some times we need to wait 15 minutes to get hot water. but overall very nice hotel
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Qusai
"My first choice whenever I am in Dubai."
Combine a convenient location, gracious and very helpful staff, a spacious and well appointed room, a great breakfast delivered with flawless service and you have a great hotel. This hotel is my first choice whenever I come to Dubai.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"This is a DRY HOTEL."
I did not realize this was a DRY hotel. I don't believe this was mentioned in the expedia listing. I would have never stayed there if I did. The staff directed me to the Crown Plaza a couple blocks down - which was really nice. Apparently they are asked often. BEWARE.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Rand
Great staff and location. Bathroom shower did not drain fast enough. Great view from room.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"GREAT hotel despite wi-fi problems"
The hotel was REALLY good. I have stayed there 3 times and everything is just PERFECT. The only downside was that I had some trouble with the wifi connection, but removing that, it is probably Dubai's greatest hotel in terms of price-reward. Rooms are huge and clean. Personnel is very friendly. Location is basically unmatched: right in front of the metro station
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Mario
"awesome"
It was a great stay. Located just in front of metro station
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
chanyoung
"Poor quality towels in washroom"
My stay was good but the only thing I didn't like about this hotel is there towels are very poor quality. I think you get a better quality towel even in a motel.
5 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Excellent hotel and great location."
Fantastic staff, ask for Najib, he is the man. Great hotel location. Great value.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Ilbidri
Really nice hotel with great location , just the Internet is too expensive per hour . Overall , it was great
3 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Cliff
"Bad value for money"
Good location, poor condition, wear and tear, very late services, not up to standards.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great location, near metro station,clinic,"
Good experience in general, but after checking out I asked the receptionist for arranging with a car to take me back to the airport she looked at me and said we don't have that we can get you a taxi, so I told her its part of package and that you picked me up/ so she checked and said oh yes yes ( so I think it is better to check first before answering client). Any way 5:30 pm I went to the reception and asked for ride to the airport,and found out that they have not made reservation for me and I was going in a circle then after wasting 10min they told me no car and I should wait for another 10 min I was mad and afraid to lose my flight I was angry, I grabbed my suitcase and ran outside for a taxi.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Suad
"Nice hotel close to all famous places to visit"
Nice location. Close to all famous places you would like to visit during your visit to Dubai. Staff was friendly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Kanwal
"Misleading dry hotel"
Unprofessionaly of the place was highlighted by the fact that the club room was rented out on our last day for a private event. room was spacious but basic What really irritated me was that I did not see any indication that the hotel did not serve alcohol in the expedia page, which is especially difficult in Dubai
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
mo
"Great hotel but they need to have free wi-fi..."
There is no complementary wi-fi at the hotel for guests which made my stay very inconvenient! Other than that it's a very nice hotel at a great location!
6 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Unsafe stay"
This is not a five star hotel. Its a small hotel with a decent staff. They over charge on wifi so make sure you include that in your package. Phone network service is bad in the room. There are no electric sockets in the bathroom for the hair dryer and no mirrors near any sockets so it makes it hard getting dressed-for those who care. Bathroom has a bad smell. The worst of my experience was that on the last day of my stay I had a man in my room at 6:30am when i woke up, he said he was in their checking the mini bar and left. Nothing happened after i complained so make sure to chain lock the door !!!!!
5 night trip Oct 31, 2014
This is my first time to visit Dubai, and stayed in the Millennium Plaza hotel, the hotel has great location, restaurants coffeeshops and 24/7 convenient store were just around the hotel. The metro train station is just outside the hotel entrance that directly goes to the airport and some of the nicest places like Dubai mall and Burj Khalifa. The room view was great especially if you requested for the higher floor. The room was kinda outdated, old carpet and old furnitures but overall the room was clean and big. You also have to pay for the wifi and phone calls which i think you be free.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Angelo
"Nice hotel near dubai mall"
nice hotel near Dubai mall. And the metro only 2step from hotel. >>>BUT the elevator you have to wait after you push the button of the elevator. About 5minute if you lucky. The toilte are something els. You need to push flas 2time to clean the toilte. I dont no if im only one notice that?!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
abdullah
"convenient location"
Large bed and bathroom. Good location, easy to go with metro to all the malls and close to Burj Khalifa
4 night trip Oct 7, 2014
My overall stay at the Millennium Plaza Hotel Dubai was subpar at best considering the price. The apperance and cleaniness of the property was slightly above average. The room which I had was nice and spacious. The front entrance to the hotel was located behind the metro station and impossible to see from your car or cab. By far the most dissapointing aspect about the stay was the service. 30 minutes to an hour for basic requests such as ice, clean towels, etc. Not a good value for the price.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"General Review"
The hotel staff were very welcoming and professional. However, we did not know in advance that alcohol is not served in the hotel. Internet is very slow.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Shahin
I was disappointed internet was not included ~ I had to pay an additional cost.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"nice hotel, great locaton"
great experience with great location , i loved breakfast buffet
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
kasem
Good staff and comfortable room for the first night I had problem with air condition and there is delay with room serves last things for hotel 5 star should have good lobby
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
ibrahim
"Good location, guality staff, in transition"
This hotel was more affordable then many in Dubai, especially located so close to the Dubai Mall. The room was comfortable, the city view was exceptional, and the included breakfast was delicious. The savings were evident in small touches and slight wear off the beaten path. The biggest drawback: the pool bar was under construction. I would go back.
4 night romance trip Sep 4, 2014
Tommy
"very nice"
wonderful in everything
2 night trip Jul 30, 2014
issam
"5 Star Service and Comfort"
The staff is outstanding, from security to the front desk to the bell station. Their service attitude is worthy of 5 star. The room was clean and comfortable. The pool was perfect. The breakfast buffet very satisfactory. But the service attitude is what has impressed me and why this hotel is my hotel of choice for my last two visits to Dubai.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great downtown location with easy walking to DIFC"
Great customer service with free upgrade at check-in and free in-room wifi access. Enjoyed the overall stay. Great location with a few minutes walk to DIFC and direct access to Metro station. Mall of Dubai about five minute taxi drive.
12 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Consistent Professionalism and Courtesy of Staff"
As a former resident of Dubai, I love the location on Sheikh Zayed Road with the Metro station outside the front entrance. Most importantly, the staff was incredible. From the check-in, to luggage assistance to my room, to the little gestures from security and other staff as you enter the hotel lobby. The room was beautiful with an incredible view of Sheikh Zayed Road and the Emirates Towers across the street.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Very bad experince I would not do it again"
Very bad experince I would not do it again , very bad staff no experince how to respect the visitors , I paid online before I go as you confirmed and they wanted me to pay again when I checked out , They asked me a depsoites before I stay and refused other currency coze I don't want to change my money as its short stay , they collected AED 20 fees which was not mentioned on your website. in Mashrabia restaurant cheating they gave leftover food from day before .
Other trip Jun 1, 2014