All hotels in Vienna, Austria

Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Food is not good
"Stinky room/bed & sloppy service"
There is no reception. Nobody's there. No response even I ring the bell. Finally, it took 30 min to check in. Dirty and stinky bed. It's not worth staying this hostel.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2015
Shinji
We totally enjoyed our stay. We will be returning in 10 days for 2 more nights. Teriffic location.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Kathryn
We really enjoyed our stay here. We felt very welcomed and at home, and were very comfortable. The room we had was perfect for our needs, and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is very well situated and close to lots of attractions as well as amenities like grocery store, etc.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"convenient location, friendly reception"
Hotel was conveniently located, the manager was a super nice lady from Korea I believe and she is as helpful as she can. The room was clean, I stayed in the private room, I had no problems with the other 2 guests who were some really nice guys, one australian and the other amerian I believe. I loved the fact that it is a half a block from the bus stop of the line that takes directly to and from the new Hauptbahnhoff, the 13A as well. I would stay there again. There are shared bathrooms and restrooms but this did not seem a problem at all.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Carlos
Ideal for students on a budget; definitely not fo older people who need a hotel and hotel facilities. It's very cheap and the Korean lady who runs it is very nice and helpful.
Other trip May 25, 2015
The hotel itself was very good. The location was excellent, it was only a 15 minute walk to the train station, but there was a tram and bus stop right down the street that brought you straight into the heart of Vienna. The woman running the hotel is very nice and very friendly. She has a lot of rules (nothing terrible, mainly just keeping things tidy) but she also provides a lot of information on the area such as places to eat in the neighborhood and how to get to the train stations and airports. The website said that breakfast was provided, and some other reviews say that she had breakfast, but we were not provided with breakfast during our stay.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"Nice, clean, basic"
Nice lady helped us out, very friendly. The room is in an apartment so that was something new. Didnt spend much time there, but the bed was great and the facilities were clean.
2 night family trip Jan 27, 2015
"Excellent hotel!!"
Very friendly hotel manager, very clean room, convenient location from main train station, and sightseeing places, great breakfast, highly recommended!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
"Very close to all must-see sights"
Good Value pension with shared bathrooms. Close to all Vienna major sites and very close to public transportation. Good internet connection in room but no TV in room. Very basic accommodation, but adequate.
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very confortable stay"
The location was great, close to tram station and able to get access to everywhere in the city. Room was quiet, bed is confortable and breakfast was good. Would definitely go back if we ever stop by Vienna.
3 night family trip Apr 27, 2014
Y. L
The hospitality of the people is excellent and I really enjoyed my stay at that accommodation. It is closely located to the University and the other beautiful sites to see. I stayed in a single room.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Thanks"
The place was just as the previous reviews state. The Korean lady and his husband. Nobody was there when we arrived, so it was a problem. We got there the day before our reservation started, and they were nice enough to get us a room in another place (more expensive, but very convenient when you are in such a situation). When I asked if she had eggs for breakfast, she said no, but she had an egg boiler on the following morning. She made the taxi reservation for us to be picked up at 4:15 am to go to the airport and gave us her personal phone number to call her if there was any problem.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
victoria
Very meager breakfast. The ban on the use of electric kettles outside of breakfast time. In all two toilets and two showers. But very cheap.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
The woman running the B&B is so sweet; she made us feel very welcomed and was so cheerful. The room that we stayed in was in an apartment style set-up but we were the only people there that night so it was like we had a newly-remodeled apartment to ourselves. We had a great time and the room was comfortable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone as it was close enough to walk to most things, clean, in a beautiful apartment, and the hostess was really very sweet.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
The breakfast was very simple and the staff was a little bit complicated!!
Other trip Feb 10, 2013

"Not worth it - horrific experience"
- Construction area, no warning about this online and not notified - required to take off shoes in the hallway; resulted in dirty socks - our booking reads 'court yard view', not street - my room was given to someone else without my consent - my belongings were moved without my consent = invasion of privacy - belongings not kept safe, not put away properly - make me wait for an hour for another room - claimed to have freshly painted walls, not the case - replacement room is not equal to previous room - on first entry it was cold, but then I couldn't turn down the heating as it says 'do not touch' - sheets have stains and are old - no clean tea cups provided for tea, I used a soup bowl - free toiletries not provided (only shower gel, no shampoo) - use of hairdryer only possible after 9 because nobody present at desk before that This sounds horrible, and it was. I don't think this place is a hotel at all, rather a poor hostel.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Ida
"hallo wien"
Nice and cute
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
STELIAN DANIEL
Booked in haste, not a hotel. Difficult to find, as it is simply an apartment in a building.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2015
"Happy with Happymit!"
Stayed for a week with 2 friends. Room was clean but small. Hostess was friendly and helpful. Value for money. Wifi good. Good location close to bus stop.
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
"Nice hotel and very friendly owner"
Nice hotel and very friendly owner
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Mohamed Taoufiq
"extra pay requested when you arrive"
The facility is in an apartment building that has an locked entrance. The doorbell doesnt work so I called them but another resident came out as I was calling so I went in and they pointed out the direction of the pension. I was surprised to be asked for another 107 euros by the Pension manager when I arrived. there was no indication there would be extra charges when I signed up on internet . Also If you make a mistake with your dates or want to change - not possible - I left 1 day early and they would not give a refund . No kitchen which I was surprised to see - thought I would be able to cook if I wanted and was not able to. no front desk or staff available usually. No help with getting around etc. It was otherwise clean. There is a washing machine but you are not allowed to use it. Manager will do your laundry if you like. The only good thing is it is very close to the downtown core but the transit is so good in Vienna you could be further away at a better facility for likely cheaper and enjoy as well. I would not go back.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Studio apartment in annex; good value for money"
Low budget option at central location in Vienna. Feels like staying in a friend's house while (s)he's on holiday.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Perfect Location"
This is a clean and comfortable place to stay. There is free breakfast every morning and it is located extremely close to the metro and to the inner city. It is also safe and the woman who runs it is very friendly and welcoming.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Juliana
"Very friendly"
After reading some reviews I was a bit nervous about getting to this Pension, especially as I was arriving late. But I phoned the owner and got detailed instructions of how to get to the Pension with public transport and I was even met at the tram stop even though it was after midnight! The Pension is a converted ground floor apartment in a quiet neighbourhood with several bedrooms, a dining room and shared bathroom facilities. My bed was in what was the kitchen (complete with oven and fridge), but it did mean I had a sink. Breakfast was simple but that was fine with me. The Pension is only 5 minutes walk from Taubstumgasse (U1) so very easy to get to the city centre. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"Worth the price"
Accommodation was sufficient for our needs. Considering the price, it's exactly as expected. The only issue is the parking, there's no parking available, and to park on the street in the area it costs 2 euros per hour. If you want to use a parking place nearby that will set you back at least 24 euros per day. My suggestion would be to park somewhere outside the hotel and take the bus/underground to the hotel after you've parked. Unless you have a lot of luggage, going to the hotel and then going back somewhere to park will be a huge pain.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Vienna"
The hotel was inconvenient to access; There was no sign to indicate its location and no one to greet me until after a phone call and a wait. There was a lack of privacy. It was good to have a kitchen to store food and the terrace was pleasant. I only stayed one night and then moved a hotel a short distance away which was very nice for the same price.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013

Готель зовсім не готовий до прийому гостей. В приміщенні відбувається ремонт.Те, що зображено на фото абсолютно не відповідає дійсності.Якщо ви забронюєте номер у цьому готелі,ніхто не дасть вам гарантії ,що ви зможете там поселитись.В номерах брудно.В душових і туалетах також. Кухні взагалі немає.Це жах.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
Svitlana
UA
"만족합니다!!!"
가실때 13A버스 꼭 타세요!! 걸어가기엔 너무 멉니다ㅜ 한국분이 운영하시는건데 너무 좋아요~! 찾아가실때 맞은편 음식집을 확인하세요@.@ 주인분이 너무너무 친절하고 객실상태도 좋아요 저는 1박한게 조금 후회되요ㅠ 더 길게 있고 싶은 곳이에요~^^
1 night trip Oct 30, 2015
KR
"schifo, anti igenico, orribile. Non andate!!"
L'inserzione e le foto ingannano. Per prima cosa costa troppo per quello che offre, cioè niente. Davvero orribile, check in inesistente, abbiamo trovato le chiavi sotto un mattone e nessuno a dirci dove andare, senza parole, niente colazione o pranzi se mangi devi lavare le stoviglie da solo, quindi i padroni non fanno davvero nulla. Doccia e bagni sporchi, c'erano capelli nella doccia, sembra di stare in casa di qualcuno perchè i padroni lasciano i propri effetti personali in bagno, andando in bagno puoi trovare stoviglie sporche di qualcun'altro, ovviamente bagno in comune. Le stanze sono orribili, prive di ogni comfort, una camera con 2 letti singoli minuscola, peggio di un carcere i letti con quasi solo il materasso e una specie di coperta piu piccola del letto, vietato aprire la finestra perche si è sulla strada e vietato accendere la luce. Invece che avvisi attaccano post-it ovunque davvero irritante. Vietato anche usare scarpe perche la padrona non vuole, tutti a piedi nudi a mio avviso molto anti igenico.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
IT
"Bien"
Petite pension sympathique, on ne se sent pas à l'hôtel. Très bien située à seulement 10 min de marche du centre. La propriétaire est très gentille et donne de bons conseils pour visiter la ville. Les chambres sont assez sommaire. Bien que nous avions réservé pour une chambre double, elle n'était pas libre la 1ère nuit de notre séjour donc nous avons du dormir dans une chambre avec deux lits simples et changer le lendemain. Petit déjeuner simple mais bon. En conclusion, pas le luxe mais très bien pour quelques nuits pour les petits budgets.
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Marion
FR
"cheap so nothing to say"
If you want just to sleep, then it is just okay option. But I don't think I would ever recommend my frineds or anyone. It was the worst accommodation durying my staying in Europe. The price is cheap so called you can't get anything.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
a
KR
"Comodo ed accessibile ai trasporti"
L' impatto non è stato dei migliori xkè non avevo tenuto conto del bagno che non era in camera.... cmq su 5 camere a disposizione ci sono 3 bagni ( uno con doccia, uno con vasca e l'altro solo il wc) e non abbiamo mai avuto problemi nè di affollamento e nè di pulizia.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
Felice
IT
"This is NOT a hotel!"
This is really not a hotel. Pension Happymit Hotel is bit hard to find, there were no proper signs to find the hotel. We arrived to hotel on time, but there were no staff around. We called the staffs phone number and the reception lady said that se is waiting for us in other house. We wondered what house but she didn't bother to explain. In few minutes she came to the hotel and told us that she has prepared a family room for us in other hotel residence. We ended up to have our room in the shared apartment with the staff lady. We had paid for 2 person room with small french terrace. The staff lady slept in her own room and we had 5 single bed room family room; dorm in other words. Staff lady was nice but it was bit weird because she didn't want to admit that she slept in the other room. All together, not a bad experience but not what paid for.
1 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Ida
FI
"Günstige Unterkunft"
Sehr freundliche Gastgeberin wirklich top kann man nix sagen, wer mit dem Auto anreist muss es am besten in einem Parkhaus unterstellen und dann per Bahn zurück fahren weil das parken in den Straßen von Wien sehr teuer ist. Das Zimmer ist halt spartanisch eingerichtet Bett Tisch Stuhl Schrank das wars aber es wird immer für Sauberkeit gesorgt daher passt das. Wer keine großen Ansprüche stellt und nur zum übernachten bleibt der ist top zufrieden. U-Bahn ist in 10 min Fußweg zu erreichen und Straßenbahn sowie Bus sind gleich um die Ecke.
6 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Christian
DE
"Dobry nocleg w dobrej lokalizacji"
Hotel w bardzo dobrej lokalizacji. Tak jak pisano w innych recenzjach rzeczywiście w hallu należy zostawiać swoje obuwie, ale to nic dziwnego, bo właścicielka jest bardzo sympatyczną Koreanką. Pokoje są czyste, kuchnia wspólna w pełni wyposażona (sztućce, talerze, kuchenka elektryczna). Nie wiem jak wygląda oferta śniadaniowa, ale lepiej mieć ze sobą prowiant, ponieważ w kuchni nie ma herbaty czy kawy. Natomiast w lodówce jest wspólne masło (sic!). Za tą cenę i w miejscu w pobliżu centrum jak najbardziej polecam!
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Jakub
PL
"Nice to stay"
Cool
3 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Tsulibruce
HK
"Guest-house with easy access to train station"
Great price, and relatively easy walking access to the central station. Would not call this a hotel, however. More like a guest-house with rooms and a shared space. Good place for one or two nights. Unsure what it would be like for longer stays, but it seems that it is built for longer-term guests. The staff was unable to meet us upon arrival, but another one of the guest met us at the door and showed us the room.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Zimmer sehr klein WC im gemeinsamen Vorraum sonst sehr sauber
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
jeff
DE
Chefin sehr nett, leider etwas unseriös, sie kam nicht dazu mir die Rechnung auszuhändigen, hat nur ein Foto davon nachgeschickt. Schade.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
DE
"A cheap and a worthwhile place."
It was a nice place to stay with my wife, we were celebrating our honey moon, the landlord helped in many ways, so we really felt we were home. The place is very clean and so the guests very friendly, it was a worthwhile place for us, if going to Vienna again, we will stay there once more.
4 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Valdir
BR
한국분이 운영하시는데 정말 신경 많이 써주셨음.. 물어보면 많이 알려주시고 친절하심bb 트램 1번이 지나는 곳이라 다니기 매우 편했음. 방이나 화장실 다 깔끔했고 간단한 취사 가능. 공용욕실+화장실+취사 쓰는 방은 설거지 하기가 조금 힘들었음. 1층이라 차 지나는 소리+ 밤에 커튼을 안치면 밖에서 안이 보이는게 조금 신경쓰임.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Gutes Hotel"
Gutes Preis - Leistungsverhältnis. Netter Service. Eher familiäre Atmosphäre.
2 night trip Mar 12, 2015
Amon
CH
"安心出来る"
オーナーの女性が周辺情報やペンション内の使い方等を非常に詳しく親切に、質問にも懇切丁寧に応えてくれた。
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Akito
JP
You feel like you are at home
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Yersin
RU
es ist ein zimmer in einer wohnung. also dort angekommen findet man ein typisches wohnhaus. insofern eine rezeption weit und breit nicht. bei der eingangstür eine telefonnummer die hab ich dann angerufen. nach 2minuten kam jeman aus einem anderen haus angelaufen und brachte mich in diese wohnung. es ist letzt endlich wie eine WG. man teilt sich alles bis auf sein schlafbereich. mein schlafbereich war früher mal die küche aus dem anscheinend die essecke entfernt wurde um ein bett rein stellen zu können. die küchenzeile war noch komplett drinnen. überall befanden sich kleine handgeschriebene zettelchen was man zu beachten hat bzw. zu unterlassen hat. vor ort hat man dann €2,- mehr verlang als ich über das buchungssystem erfahren hab. ich kennen keinen einzigen dem ich diese übernachtundsmöglichkeiten empfehlen könnte
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Confiance très mitigée"
l'accueil paraît sympathique mais la taxe de séjour a été majorée. Conseil de bien surveiller ses affaires personnelles de valeur
6 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Ночь в Вене"
Останавливались с мужем вдвоем, приехав на 2 дня в Вену из Будапешта. Местоположение отеля отличное, отсюда легко добраться по прямой как до Оперы, так и в противоположную сторону до Центрального вокзала. Приятная хозяйка, доброжелательная и гостеприимная. Номер чистый, кровати располагающие ко сну, на ресепшене предлагается чай или кофе.есть СВЧ, есть фен...единственное, на входе требуется разу т ся, но обещанных тапочек не предлагается. ..других замечаний нет. Однозначно рекомендуем отель!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
irina
RU
"Opis pokoju niezgodny z realnym stanem!"
Za taką cenę cudów nie można się było spodziewać. Natomiast muszę niestety napisać, że pokój różnił się od tego na zdjęciach. Miałam zamówiony pokój w standardzie comfort z podwójnym łóżkiem. W pokoju były dwa sklejone taśmą łóżka na środku a dookoła jeszcze 3 inne łóżka. Pierwsze wrażenie koszmarne bo zaczęłam się obawiać, że ktoś będzie z nami spać. W pokoju obok ktoś był a drzwi nie były zamykane na klucz. W opisie pokoju było napisane, że do dyspozycji są kapcie jednorazowe i przybory toaletowe. Oprócz poupychanych używanych butów w przedpokoju nic nie było. Wymeldowanie o 10 rano? Za 20 dziesiąta pod drzwiami stała właścicielka i pukała. Kiedy otworzyłam była w szoku, że mam buty na nogach. Nie było wspomniane o tym, że nie chodzi się w butach po pokoju. Właścicielka pojawiła się rano ponieważ wieczorem dzwoniłam, żeby zapytać jakim cudem pokój ze zdjęć się mógł tak zmienić razem ze standardem. Chciała oddać pieniądze ale przecież nie o to chodzi. Ostrzegam, żeby się nie rozczarować.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
PL
"가격이 저렴한 호스텔"
가격이 저렴하고 깨끗함.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
KR
"Hotel simple conforme au prix"
Hôtel situé non loin de karplatz donc bien placé avec toutes les commodités aux alentours. Propre, parfois bruyant.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015