All hotels in Paris, France

Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
  • Value for money
"A weeks vacation in Paris"
My daughter and I stayed at the Fred hotel at the beginning of July and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Very close to the metro, grocery and bakeries. The only thing I had a problem with was housekeeping. I had to call the front desk at least 3 times for miscellaneous items that were not replaced by housekeeping. But other than that- we would most definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
kendra
Sylvio, the concierge at night, was incredibly helpful, as was the woman who greeted us the afternoon we arrived. Both made every effort to give us the perfect neighborhood restaurant reservations, and gave us superb advice. The hotel was situated in a wonderful area of Montparnasse, close to our car rental, and near a Metro, so for our last night in France, it made a perfect stop to get to the airport early the next morning. The room itself is on the small side, but chic and fun, so for a night's perch in Paris it was just right.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Traveller
"Close to metro"
We were pleased with our room and stay. Room was clean. 12 euro continental breakfast was decent and worth it for the added convenience. My only complaint was I asked for a cab that accepted a credit card as I was short 20 euro for the cab ride to the airport and didn't want to w/d $ for 20 and incur fees and the cab at 4am refused my card and at that point I was stuck. Didn't appreciate that. If I hadn't requested such it would have been my fault but I thought I had addressed the issue. Cabbie kept meter running while I found an ATM at the airport. That ended up being his tip. I normally would add over but this time did not.
3 night family trip May 22, 2013
Judy
"Nice, but felt unsure about a few things"
The hotel was nice, the staff was very friendly, rooms were clean. Location was very close to metro, but somewhat far from most of the places we wanted to visit (the distance was no big deal though). I had two real issues. One was that the safe in the room was not bolted down. But more importantly. You dot hold on to the key to your room. You give them te key everytime you leave (no big deal) but when you come back, all you have to do is say your room number and they give you the key. No questions asked, not even your last name, and we know that they didn't always recognize us because it was almost always someone different at the desk. This made me a bit uncomfortable. Other than that, not a bad stay for the price.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2013
"Nice Room ."
Everything was good, no complains. Great personal !
Other trip May 27, 2013
Armando

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Amazing small hotel. Very good location and friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
MAJA
Lovely trip. the hotel was nice & comfortable & well located-very close to the Metro making travel to Central Paris easy. Also there were some really good restaurants within a short walking distance.
4 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Roxanna
Clean comfortable room close to metro in a safe residential area
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
kate
Great value modern hotel close to metro, shops, supermarkets and resturants
3 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
Gerard
"Best 3 stars hotel in town"
The hotel is one of the best 3 stars in town, walkable distance to everything, very convenient!!! We lost our baggage for our stay, the hotel staff was very helpful & called the airline for us. Restaurant around the hotel have the best food with reasonable price!! Will definitely come back to this amazing hotel for our next time visit :)
3 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
Tsz Wai Sarah
"Lovely hotel in a great area"
We stayed at the Fred Hotel for 2 nights. We loved the area, very close to two metro stations as well as a quick walk to Edgar-Quintet area with lots of restaurants. The hotel was nice and clean, modern and comfortable. The front desk staff was really friendly and helpful. So glad we came across the Fred Hotel in our hotel search!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
PennyM
"Good for a short stay"
Room is nicely designed but abit too dim and too small.. Overall not bad if you are always up and about..
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Pei Yan Julie
SG
"A GREAT hotel in a LOVELY part of Paris."
We (my younger sister and I) visited Fred Hotel for 6 days and 5 nights last week from the 20-25th July. The hotel was amazing. The room was clean, a decent size with a coffee machine. We were put in the 6th floor (top) which meant part of ceiling was slanted. Both myself and my sister are tall so this was a little frustrating at times. Especially in the bathroom where we had to bend low to use the sink. This was the only issue. A small one at that. The hotel was booked out but you've never know as most rooms are sound proofed. The walls have a soft padding which add to the lovely decorative feel as well as the sound proofing. Breakfast was of good quality although there is no kitchen at the hotel so don't expect a lavish affair. I guess that's why there was no room service either but that didn't matter as we were surrounded by many bakeries and cafes. I would definitely stay at the hotel again!!! Such great service and close to two metro stations.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
TARA
"Returning Home"
Having stayed in this area before I decided to try the Fred Hotel. Staff are all friendly, the breakfast is good. Just found the bathroom space a bit cramped. To get into the shower had to go in sideways!!
2 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Hugh
ZA
"Very clean and helpful staff"
we stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, the room was so clean and all staff were so friendly and helpful. there is a big supermarket and also Plaisance train station just around the corner, you can get to all paris attractions easily. highly recommended
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Jake
"Out stay in Paris 2015"
I cannot fault our stay at the Fred hotel, the room wasn't big but was very comfortable, clean and had everything we needed. It was a great base for a sightseeing visit to Paris, it was just a two minute walk to the metro and close to a few places to eat and drink. The staff at the hotel were lovely and were always willing to help, I would recommend the Fred Hotel to anyone, we had a great stay.
Other trip May 28, 2015
The Parry's
Room is small but very comfortable. Too bad the wifi doesnt work well :(
Other trip May 20, 2015
MY
"Decent hotel!!! You get what u paid for !"
The hotel was above average. It is a 3 stars, so don't expect much from it. It locates in a very nice and quiet neighbourhood with some good bakeries, cafes, and restaurants. Everything there is a walking distance around the hotel. The hotel staffs were really nice and helpful. Especially Sylvio ( the black dude ) who works at night. Overall, this hotel is good if your on a budget and also if you want to stay away from the busy area of Paris.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Pham
"Excellent boutique hotel"
Although quite far from the main attractions of Paris, this is a very friendly and welcoming small hotel in the Montparnasse area. A couple of good restaurants nearby and the Metro just around the corner. We had a deluxe attic room which was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
Other trip May 16, 2015
Carey
"Nice Hotel (Poor Customer Service)"
Arrived quite late and gentleman on reception unfortunately was quite rude and seemed to be in a rush to do other things, didn't explain about hotel or even direct us to where our room was located, room small but very clean and housekeeping done on a daily basis. Hotel located close to a metro station so getting around Paris was quite easy, unfortunately wouldn't stay at this hotel again mainly due to how unfriendly certain members of staff appeared to be.
3 night romance trip Apr 8, 2015
"Great room for value in paris"
Lovely room, only issue was the wall weren't soundproof like they advertised but wasn't a big issue. Would stay here again
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
sam
"A pleasant stay."
Stayed here for 5 days, we enjoyed our stay very much. The staff is friendly, the room is comfort.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Sam
"Just brilliant"
Lovely little room, staff were lovely, breakfast was great, such a comfy bed. Would recommend!!
3 night romance trip Feb 24, 2015
"My boutique hotel experience"
The hotel was nice, but the room was very very small. There was no place to even keep the suitcase and I had to jump over my bag every time to get to the toilet which was in an open environment and not a good idea.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Ghazanfar
"Small and modern hotel in a quiet neighbourhood"
Modern 3 star hotel at a quiet neighbourhood with good kebab cafe nearby. Will be perfect if the hotel can upgrade/ strengthen the wireless system so that reception can be better in room. Staff are generally polite and helpful. I approached one of the night staff to enquire about booking of train and he is able to advise me accordingly. Thumbs up for this hotel. Will stay again when I'm back.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Derric
SG
Lovely hotel in a good location, close to the metro making it very convenient after a long day out, the hotel staff were very helpful and the room was superb, would definitely stay here again!
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Contemporary and Chic"
Really enjoyed entering the room after a really long journey, room was small but really good use of space, contemporary and chic
2 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
Lotenna
"One week stay in Fred Hotel"
The staff of Fred hotel were so Friendly , always smiling and helpful , that helps to make our stay comfortable in the hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Faisal
"A lovely, but affordable place to stay."
I stayed for the weekend and had a very nice time overall. The location is great. It's in central Paris, but doesn't feel congested with people. The metro station is 5 minutes walk away, and there are a range of restaurants and shops close by. The service was always friendly and efficient. On the second night the bathroom ceiling began to leak, however we were immediately upgraded to a lovely room. The beds were comfortable, and all the other amenities you'd expect were provided. My only complaint would be you can often hear other guests in the corridor outside the rooms, but this didn't spoil our stay and we'd definitely use the Fred Hotel again. I can't comment on the breakfast - at 12 euro it was too expensive and could be bought at half the price from the nearest local market.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to two metro stations."
Metro stations pernety and plaisance. Friendly staff, boutique style hotel with cosy, modern rooms.
"Nice Hotel, close to metro"
We stayed at the Fred Hotel for 3 nights in October. We enjoyed our stay very much and would highly recommend this hotel. Very friendly staff, excellent comfy room. Two metro stops very close by for easy access to all of Paris. Extensive array of local shops providing a wide range of fresh foods and produce.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
Holly
"BED BUGS….."
The hotel seems nice- but we awoke in the night to large bed bugs, my husband took pictures of the bugs and brought it down to the front desk and they agreed that it was a bed bug. We bagged and took all out stuff to of the room and left it with the front desk- we came back later in the day and said they had a bed bug company come in and clean and switched us rooms- We left the hotel with bite marks on our body and they gave us a free breakfast.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Adequate"
Stayed here for a couple of nights. The location is quiet, with quite a few eating joints around, easily reachable by metro. The room was pretty small, but clean. Its a decent place if like us, all you need is a place to have a good night's sleep after roaming the streets of Paris!
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2014
Saritha
IN
"Had a wonderful stay at your hotel."
I loved the hotel but not t he street it was on. Around the corner were some nice shops and restaurants. The staff was excellent.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"How small it was"
These rooms are very small. There was a tight arrangement for two people and two suitcases. The hotel service was pleasant, and the immediate location had lots of nearby shops. A few too many inconviniences on check in, a key to our room went missing with a prior guest so they had to find a replacement, there was no ice available as the ice machine was in disrepair (so no champagne for us), and the water to our toilet was initially shut off so we had to have the manager come up and turn it on. After a long day of travel I could have done without these inconviniences.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Colton
The hotel is located on quiet street and yet it's very close to a lot of restaurants, bakeries, grocery shops and a Monoprix (a small department store with a supermarket). The hotel is a 20-minute walk from Gare Montparnasse, but just a couple of minutes from the closest Metro station (Pernety/Plaisance). The hotel is in a very good condition. My room was a bit small, but with modern décor. The bed was big and comfortable. The bathroom sink was outside the bathroom in my room, which I found a bit (just a bit) inconvenient. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
The hotel staff had made an error on the booking and charged us an extra night. The staff lied to me that they had received the change to the booking very late but I had confirmed with hotels.com that they should have had the confirmation 2 months before my stay. I have never been at any hotels where the guest had to take all administrative responsibilities of the hotel and that the guest had to take blame for staff's mistakes. I'm very disappointed when I contacted with the staff afterwards only to get blamed and then they avoided my call.
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Very clean hotel with friendly staff."
Very pleased with our stay. In a quiet area but had everything close by including restaurants, stores and metro. Was very easy to get to all areas of paris through the metro/subway.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"A little bit of authentic Paris"
The hotel Fred was great. It was out of the tourist bustle. Good location to the metro stations and the surrounding area has some great restaurants. The gentlemen at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are small, but very well appointed for the size. Bed was comfortable and it was quiet. The only downside was that the bathroom smelled not so nice. The plumbing perhaps? Regardless, we would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great hotel. Intermittent wi-fi on the 4th floor."
Great hotel. Intermittent wi-fi on the 4th floor. Myself and other guests had to stand outside our rooms in order to obtain a good connection. Otherwise, this hotel was great for the price I paid on Expedia. Not sure if I'd ever pay their full rates.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Brandon
"Wee Hidden Gem in Paris!"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Fred Hotel. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly. All areas of the hotel were of modern specification and the experience was very personal. We stayed in a standard room which was very clean and modern but also "space efficient" but you got used to the space once you had unpacked everything. The shower could have been a little deeper and the small plaster repairs re-painted. The location is off the tourist route but easy enough to get to-perfect wee gem! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
5 night romance trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great hotel close to plaisance station"
Great staff, friendly environment A . I have nothing negative to say. Would definitely re visit
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
danny
"Small Jem!!"
Lovely boutique hotel in quiet quaint safe neighbourhood. Around the corner from newly starred Michelin restaurant L'Essential right at entrance to Plaisance Metro stop on Rue A'lesia. Excellent caring staff who helped out without fuss. Thanks to Sylvio, Ara, Ghislaine, Pauos, and Director Tissa. I meet and had interactions with each of you that was respectful, helpful, and patient. Thank you also for making both stays so enjoyable. Will return. H & L Lum from room #33 and #55 Great rooms, clean, rain showers, good beds!
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2014
Herb Lum
Clean and modern in a quiet location very near to the metro. Would definitely return in the future!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great staff, close to metro"
I really appreciated how friendly and helpful staff were. It was modern and had a real boutique feel! Around the corner was a wonderful cafe--Le Cheneur--and breakfast there was lovely, as were the two evening meals we had. There's a Monoprix store about a minute's walk away (basement level has groceries), along with two patisseries and a small fruit store. The air conditioning worked--unlike some at hotels--and it's a quiet neighbourhood. We'd book again!
5 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Catherine Shearer-Kudel
"Great value hotel"
Room was clean and quite cosy - they really have utilised very inch of room. Which is fine because you don't goto Paris just to stay in the hotel. About a 3 minute walk to the nearest metro. Our room was facing the front of the hotel, no complaints about noise coming from the street.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
SchmoopsyPoos
"Clean but small hotel in good location"
Stayed in early August 2014. Hotel was clean, easy to find close to metro stations (plaisancie, pernety). Breakfast was small but enough variety and freshly stocked! The room is very small, especially shower and bathroom! Overall good experience and would stay again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great boutique hotel, excellent customer service"
Fred hotel is lovely and modern. The room we stayed in was on the smaller side but more than adequate space for what we needed. All the furnishings and décor were of an excellent standard and it was surprising how much the room felt like more than a 3 star hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Great Paris Hotel"
Best hotel we have ever stayed in Paris. The 14th is a great neighbourhood with plenty of restaurants and good connections. Comfortable, clean, enough space and great service. Will return!
3 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Maria H
"GREAT VALUE in 'real' area of PARIS"
Paris is not cheap, so to find a value hotle of quality in an interesting area is great. Lots of supermarkets and restaurants nearby. 38 BUS FROM gare du nord AND ONE CHANGE OR A 10 MINUTE WALK. Friendly staff: small but comfortable room with good shower and excellent TV.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014