All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Balabag, Boat Station 1, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Over rated on the "other" review site."
Chose this hotel for it's price and very high rating on another very popular hotel review site. The other site has tendency to scew hotel ratings by approving or rejecting based on staff opinion and this hotel was one of the benefiter of that scewing. Number 8 best hotel in Boracay according to the other site. The hotel is okay but it doesn't deserve such a high rating even at this price point. It's located on the other side of the main road surrounded by other buildings and trees hence blocking out all the tropical sunlight. There is no ocean view and no pool. The room was clean but did have insect problems. Staff was very friendly and very helpful. But it's very basic. Location is good but not secluded nor in middle of all the action. The restaurant associated with the hotel is another matter. The hotel might have too high of a rating on the other site due to the restaurant. But restaurant should be rated seperately. I would not recommend this hotel as first choice in Boracay even at this price point. Boracay is very popular now, almost Chaotic and rooms fill up fast so if this is the only room available it's not a bad choice. But I think there are better stays on the island. One thing I do need to give positive reviews about. This hotel does have cancellation policy. Airline service to this island can get very very bad so most hotels on this island does not offer refund. Sickness, Typhoons, Airline problems, doesn't matter. NO REFUND! on many hotels on this island.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Jin
"Excellent Hotel staff, make you feel at home."
From the friendly smile of the crossing guard, who holds the traffic as you cross the road, to the helpful bar/restaurant staff, that will go out of their way to make sure you get the best deal from the activities vendors, to the very capable desk staff that make sure that your reservations are made and follow up with hotel transfers etc. you get it all at this cozy and beautifully located hotel. The rooms are very comfortable, and the food is excellent. Its a perfect location for a restful holiday.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Barry
"nice hotel. Close to the beach"
The hotel was situated along station 1. The minute we arrived, we were welcomed with a refreshing drink. - fresh mango juice. The hotel staff are very friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. When we ate at the restaurant, Mayas, the restaurant staff were very friendly as well. This hotel is so convenient and situated at the center of everything. I would definitely go back and stay at Jony's.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
medwin
"All excellent ratings!"
I loved this hotel and the staff and the location was perfect. The staff went above and beyond to make us comfortable and our stay on the island enjoyable. They even thought of things that we didn't. Loved this place and would definitely love to return.
"Awesome stuff, clean room"
Stuff were were very helpful at jonys, clean room, powerful ac unit, close to everything. Jonys restaurant probably has the best food out of all the restaurants we tried in boracay, however quality wasn't consistent. But overall, a very good experience, special thanks to Kay at reception!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Jennie
"Fantastic"
Friendly and very helpful staff with great location of hotel.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Fantastic place to stay in Station 1"
The only complaint I have about this place is the lack of chaise lounges/ umbrellas out on the very hot and sunny beach. Otherwise, everything was just delightful. The food is superb, the staff are very helpful, and it's in a great location. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Wonderful Hotel in Quiet Section of White Beach"
Jony's surpassed all my expectations. I did not expect a five star hotel, and that's not what I wanted. Jony's is a homey place with staff who go above and beyond to please their customers. The rooms are clean, quiet, "homey", and have everything that is needed. Comfortable beds, big TV and internet access. One day when we were returning from a beach swim, a front desk staff member came outside to give us our room key, which we had left with them. A nice touch. Staff were very helpful with making reservations for island activities like sailboat excursion and ATV ride to top of Mt. Luho. Our room had a nice second floor balcony which was convenient for drying out wet beach suits and shoes, and for having in-room breakfast on our last morning.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Russell
"Good spot to stay in Boracay"
The hotel is very nice and the price is very reasonable even in peak season. The hotel is not right on the beach, but across the street. 100 meters max walk from your room to the beach. Their restaurant is pretty good too. The location is more towards the end of Station 1, which makes it a little more quiet at night, and good for swimming during the day. The parties are a little farther down the beach, but not a far walk. I would recommend this hotel to anyone interested in going to Boracay, I will return and stay here as well.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2014
Ben
"Awesome spot!"
I loved this place. Not too big not too small. Wonderful staff that made me feel welcome and at home. They have a great breakfast with many options. This was a perfect spot as I was diving all week with Milkys Dive Shop which is walking (barefoot) distance.
5 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Ron
"Very nice staff!!!"
The best fruits shakes and beach sofas in the area
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Eliran
"Nice staff, very friendly."
We got the room near the street but it is not that noisy. Staff are friendly.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
i am tina
"Jony's is the best"
We stayed at a "high end" hotel for the first five nights in Boracay and Jony's for the last three nights. Bear in mind this is during the time "Yolanda" or "Haiyan" typhoon hit when we were there. All I can say is I enjoyed Jony's more then the "higher end" hotel we stayed at. Location is great. It is on a curved part of a busy road (they have a guard that stops traffic so you can cross) and their restaurant and beachfront is across the street. I did not see this as an issue. Stayed in a deluxe room that had a little balcony and you could view the sea from it. Maya's (Jony's restaurant) has good food so I would recommend eating there at least once.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
Chip
"Perfect- Almost"
Wonderful staff, very good breakfasts but café bar lunch and dinners not so good (plenty of wonderful restaurants near by anyway), great location (across street from beach -2 minute walk-which I prefer so as to avoid the noise and sand of the beach), near all the action (walking distance), good value BUT the AC was inadequate to cool room properly (had to request a fan) AND- OMG- the hardest mattress I ever slept on. Cool the room down and soften the bed and this place is almost perfect for the money!
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
GaryfromTexUSA
"Great location on White Beach"
The staff of the hotel are really nice and helpful. They always greet you when they see you. The staff in the office and at the restaurant are really great at giving you the service you are requesting. This hotel has a good location on the beach. The hotel is across the street from their restaurant which is right on the beach. The restaurant has good food if a bit high on the prices. But everything we ate was good and I didn't mind the price given the service and quality. The free breakfast was really a nice touch with the room. The fruit shakes are delicous. The room was nice and pleasant. It was quite large with typical decorating for Boracay. It is not very luxurious but it is clean and nice. The bathroom could use some udpating. The wifi and cable tv were very good. Overall i would stay here again. I loved the serivce at the hotel and the location is great. The restaurant is a great place to watch the sunset!
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
Adam

"To consider"
overall service was good. However the room condition too old and needs to be improved. Wifi connection was slow.
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"I love this place!"
My 2nd stay at Jony's yet the staff has been consistently friendly and helpful, room was clean & food service was satisfactory.
2 night trip Apr 14, 2015
PH
"Nice hotel shame about the algae!!!!"
Breakfast good and lots of choice. Staff really helpful and friendly. Beachfront spoilt by green algae apparently this comes every year but not published really disgusting made going in the sea impossible for us!! Good rooms very big( deluxe) we had large balcony which had slight sea view 3rd floor.
5 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Lesley
"Excellent hotel"
This is a fantastic hotel if you are looking for a reasonably priced, comfortable place that is well situated by the beach. Really excellent service.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Nicholas
PH
"Amazing Staff! VIP treatment!"
We travel a lot! ….and it isn't often you find a place like Jony's. We loved Jony's Resort. It is clean,quaint, and comfy. Great location, Great breakfast….but most importantly…Amazing staff. The staff is so friendly and welcoming.We originally booked 6 nights, and ended up staying 12 (we only left because they had no vacancy). We would recommend, and we will return! Thank you to all the amazing Jony's staff, for an excellent stay.February 2015. Suzanne and Gary Edmonton, Ab Canada
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Suzanne & Gary
"2 nights Getaway..."
I stayed in Jony's for 2 nights in Feb 2015. Hotel staff was extremely nice and helped me with all my requests. My room had AC and general cleanliness was in good level, so the "hours" that I spent in my room were pleasant. Location of the hotel is probably one of the best in Station 1 if you want to enjoy restaurants and bar life of the beachroad but not to be disturbed by it during the night. Beach restaurant was good and had nice small beach reserved for the customers. This worked really well for me as there was no need to waste time looking for a sunbed/slot around the beach. I would like take my whole family to Boracay one day and Jony's Beach Resort is definitely one of the options we will consider.
2 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Tommi
PH
"Great location Awesome staff"
Staff are very helpful. Were upgraded to better rooms without us requesting. Stay was awesome. Location across the beach. You would pay double elsewhere to stay on the beach. Better here to pay less and walk across the road to beach. Breakfast was alacarte. Best breakfast ever! Really cool.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
sunny
"Great restaurant on the beach"
Excellent location on Boracay main road and directly onto the beach from the restaurant.Quality and variety of food great both Filipino and Mexican not too pricey - especially if you use the Boracay VIP card or show the tourist guide u get 10% off food & drinks. we were there with friends and all of us enjoyed it. Its lovely to sit there in the restaurant which opens onto the beach and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere. Great stay, would stay here again.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
cowseycutie
"Great Boracay place"
Amazing safe, fun place to take the family. The staff were very kind. Definately recommend Jony's. Internet was really bad but it reminded me that I was there to relax and not check emails ;) Mango shakes every day.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"You have to cross the busy road to reach the beach"
Customer service don't understand instruction properly.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
vic
"Jony's - perfect place to stay in Borocay"
Jony's hotel has the most awesome service. It is also located i a great spot just a minute away from the craziness to enable you to have a bit more peace and quite and space on the beach. You just have to walk a few steps again to be amongst the action again. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Jodie
"Fantastic service"
The service by the staff was amazing. They are very courteous and go out of their way to help you. On the last day we had an early checkout before their kitchen opened. They were so kind to pack sandwiches for us. Great location as well.
7 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"Beach front hotel"
- extremely pleasant and helpful staff whom goes beyond receptionist service. Eg. They will deliver breakfast to your door when you had to leave the hotel before their breakfast hours - room service is good even when we request them to make up the room twice in a day. - the water heater at room 204 wasn't working very well. It's either too cold or too hot even though we did not adjust the tap. - extremely near to the white beach. It's just across the road - walking distance to dmall is about 15min (from left of the hotel exit when we walk out). But we have the option to take their local "tuk tuk" at P30-60 too(depends on bargaining skill). Local people told us it's about P20, but so far we are unsucessful in negotiate this price.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Ivy
SG
"Good hotel close to the beach"
Convenient especially if you want to enjoy the night life of boracay. Staff are very helpful and service is great!
Other trip May 10, 2014
PH
"Recommended place to stay in Boracay"
We stayed at Jony's for 3 nights in February this year and were very satisfied with our choice overall.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Great hotel - our expectations were met for this mid-range hotel in terms of location, standard of rooms, amenities and service from the staff. The reception was most helpful in organising our transport to and from Kalibo airport and were very responsive to any ongoing requests. The restaurant and breakfast was lovely and we had many meals in the terrific spot that it occupied on the beach. My only quibble is that there are not many sunbeds on the beach and people come down as early as 6/7am to put their towels down which means that you have to wander up the beach to find another sunbed. We mentioned this to the staff and apparently they reserved sunbeds for us on the last day but didn't tell us until we arrived at breakfast and it was too late! The good intention was there so we appreciated the gesture.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Katie
SG
"Great service and next to beach"
Hotel was clean and employees were all extremely friendly and accommodating from the time we walked through the door. Situated across the street from the beach it's close to all the action around boathouse 2 yet far enough away that you don't hear the noise. We would certainly stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 26, 2014
"Beach Side Value Hotel"
The people in this property is the best thing, everybody tries to their best ability to make the holiday a great one. Mayas restaurant serves some great local cuisine, but the deal clincher are the amazing fruit shakes. On the beach side and a nice relaxed walk away to the happening station 2.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Sandip
SG
"Excellent Value & Location"
I booked Jony's based on the reviews by other travellers and was in no way disappointed. Upon arrival I was greeted with a smile and mango shake, delivered from the restaurant. I was then told that I had received a complimentary upgrade to the La Perla suite, which was like a loft style apartment, with the living area downstairs and the bedroom upstairs in an open plan layout. The hotel may be a little older than some of the newer resorts in Boracay however it is impeccably clean and well maintained. As many others have commented, the best thing about Jony's is the staff, who provided the best customer service I have experienced in a long time. Nothing was ever too much trouble and everything was done with a smile. Breakfast was served at the resaurant just across the road, right on the beach, making for some spectacular views while eating. The restaurant staff would always ask if you would like a sun lounge reserved for after breakfast and would promptly place towels on the sun lounge, in prime position on the beach. Jony's is on the border of stations 1 & 2 so it's far enough away from the party zone to be quiet at night, but only a 5 minute walk along the beach to all the restaurants and bars. I can't wait to visit Boracay again, when I do I will definitely staying at Jony's.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Happy Traveller
"Great location and service"
Hotel was very clean and all staff professional. Their restaurant is one of the best on the island with an excellent breakfast. Dinners and fruit and shakes were also very good. The rooms are not the on the beach front but the restaurant is and this is actually the best combination for boracay. Peace and quiet in your room but not far from the action!
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2013
ZA
"Nice hotel, good location"
This is a great place to stay on Boracay. Good location, one street back from the beach front. Rooms are clean and comfortable, with balcony. Breakfast is available at the hotel-owned restaurant on the beach, with seats and deck chairs for use by hotel guests. This restaurant is open all day and served better food than others close by. Staff friendly. Free wi-fi.
Other trip Dec 7, 2013
We enjoyed our stay here. Pleasant and helpful staff, great location and nice shakes!
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2013
S
"Enjoyable stay"
My family enjoyed the stay in Jony's Beach Resort, Boracay. The hotel staff are polite and friendly. Good location. Exclusive yet convenient. You can walk to the restaurant, shopping alley in D' Mall.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
SG
Great hotel. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Good location. The attached restaurant also has some of the best food on the beach.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"Good value, Good location and Friendy service"
Had a great stay at this hotel. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. This hotel resort is situated just outside station 2 so your a few minutes away from the nightlife centre which is good because the resort is quiet at night time when you get home (no loud music all night). The shopping stretch on the beach is just a short walk away. It is best to walk along the beachfront since it's quicker than along the main road. The food at the restaurant is fairly good and has wide variety from local dishes to mexican, western and italian. The shakes are to die for!! The best one in the island!! Must recommend to try it if your into shakes like myself. We'd booked our beach activities such parasailing, helmet diving etc through Jony's and by far we got better prices than the people flogging it at the beach. All thanks to one lady staff at the Jony's front desk whom i could not remember her name. If you want decent beachfront bars/clubs just head down to Guilly's Island. Great crowds after midnight till closing time (3am). By far the best place to go for beachfront bars/clubs. We would come back to this hotel again. Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple.
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
"Superb location out of the party zone"
Great location, great people and very clean. This hotel will suit the slightly older people that need to get away from the party.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Simon

"陽光之旅"
過條馬路就到達白沙灘,好方便,沙灘上有間酒店的餐廳,可以用這裡的沙灘椅曬太陽
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
HK
"Hotel in bester Lage am "White Beach""
8 Tage (Strand)-Urlaub auf Boracay zu zweit (32 und 26 Jahre alt)
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Do
DE
"스테이션1"
조용한 스테이션1이라서 만족했고 길건너면 화이트비치임 단지 객실에 개미가 벽에 좀 있었고 비치쪽에 썬베드가 아니라 그냥 의자였어서 아쉬웠음
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"비용대비 괜찮은곳"
풀이 없다는게 아쉽고, 욕조옆부분 마감 수리한 부분이 부서져있었다. 그것말고 나머지는 모두좋다, 친절하고 위치좋고 조식도 맛있고.
2 night romance trip Aug 5, 2014
yj
"친절하고 접근성이 좋습니다"
대만족입니다
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
임강현
"편리한 위치/친절한 직원/훌륭한 룸컴디션"
저는 수영장도 필요없고 액티비티와 맛집을 두루다닐 바쁠 스케쥴을 소화해야 했습니다. 따라서 숙소는 단지 조식이 맛있고 바다가 가깝고 디몰을 자주 갈 수 있으며 숙소가 깨끗하면 됩니다. 이 호텔은 그 조건을 두루 갖추어서 굉장히 편했습니다. 더불어서 직원들이 정말 친절했습니다. 그래서 마치 가족과 같은 호텔 분위기라고 했던 이전 후기들이 무슨 뜻인지 알것 같았습니다. 특히 호텔 바로 앞 해변이 다른 곳보다 훨씬 조용해서 좋았습니다. 단, 단점이라고 한다면 밤에 오토바이가 쌩달리는데 자다가 가끔 깼던 적이 있었습니다. 하지만 정말 피곤해서 그런지 안깰때가 많았구요. 에어컨, 드라이기 시설도 나쁘지 않았어요. 에어컨 소리가 달달 거리기는 해도 빵빵?했고. 샤워기나 세면대 있는 수압도 나쁘지 않았습니다~ 잘 애용했습니다!
4 night trip Jul 23, 2014
aeri kim
KR
"perfekt beliggenhed, meget flink personale, billig"
MEGET venligt personale
5 night trip Apr 16, 2014
DK
"det var bra hotell med trevlig personal"
varmt kanske för varmt men enastående solnedgång och fint vatten som gjorde att man njöt av vistellsen.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014