All hotels in South Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
1237 Massachusetts Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA, 02664, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Clean
    Great pool
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Great room
Nice motel. Excelente condiciones. Cleaness. Staff very friendly. Excelente value forma money.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
The hotel is centrally located on the cape. Added bonus was the free continental breakfast. Michael and Holly were very nice and helpful. They gave us a map of the area with site seeing attractions.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Marc
"Great accommodations for a great price"
Wonderful hotel! Friendly desk service. Delicious continental breakfast! Comfortable, clean room with lovely ocean decor!
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Dennis
"Sparkling Clean"
Newly updated and very attractive. Spotless! We were completely comfortable and our one request was taken care of right away.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Although we checked in late, we were greeted warmly and told about the complimentary breakfast in the morning. Room was comfortable and clean and shower was great. Didn't get to use the pool, but it looked very inviting!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
Debbie
Room was clean. Hotel is along a heavily travelled road and the noises can really get to you at night. Breakfast was basic.
3 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
"Would not stay again"
Very clean and owners very nice, breakfast limited, in room no phone, no iron and board, safe and fridge also outdoor pool was closed for the duration of our stay
2 night trip with friends Aug 18, 2015
"VERY Unpleasant stay!"
First I would like to say this stay could've went either way, we've traveled a lot in the past and have never been spoke to the way Holly (the owner) spoke to us the day we arrived..upon arrival while checking into our room we notice a couple hairs and than while moving the sheets we find more. So I go to the front desk and ask holly to come check it out to make sure Room service remembered to change the sheets. She instantly goes "How dare you insult me like that, you can leave!" And I look at my boyfriend in disbelief and she ranted for about 10 minutes about how I asked her to take a look at the bed. The right thing to do was just say I understand your concern but I can assure you they were definitely changed, but if you'd like we can still change them for you. I have never been spoke to in that way from another human being ..the one good thing was the pool. Which was the only part we enjoyed about our stay. Bottom line make sure you don't say anything if you find your room dirty as they feel they can talk to you any way they'd like. To bad for them because if we were spoken to with respect the way your guest should be as they are spending money with you I'm sure we would've had a different experience . As a guest if you feel that something wasn't cleaned correctly in your room you have the right to ask about it without being yelled at and disrespected. I'm sure if I could have recorded the way she handled the situation and put it online with my review no one would stay.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
emy
"Friendly, clean little motel."
We were very happy with the cleanliness and condition of the room. Everything was freshly painted and looked new. The owners were very friendly. We did not use the pool but it looked very nice.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
sharon
Very nice,clean and friendly place to stay. Close to many attractions and restaurants. Very family friendly and has a nice pool. Staff was very knowledgeable with area & directions. Would highly recommend to a friend. Hope to visit again
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Terri
"Excellent motel on Cape Cod"
We thoroughly enjoyed our time here. Mike and Holly are wonderful hosts, rooms are spotless. They have a book for things in the area to do and one for dining. Also both are willing to suggest.
3 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Craig
"Great place to stay!"
Great place to stay! Room and Inn are very clean. Owners are very helpful. Decorated very cute!
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2015
We stayed for one night after a family wedding and it was charming. The rooms are lovely with nice little extras and the owners are friendly abd accomodating.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Clean and comfortable room - owners were very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"I loved staying at this hotel!"
I loved The Escape Inn! My only recommendation would be to have refrigerators in the rooms.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Absolute Gem"
This place is great. The location offers easy accessibility to surrounding attractions and offers a great base. The owners, Michael and Holly, are friendly, welcoming and I really recommend staying here. Check it out!
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
Ian
"Great Value and a Pleasant Experience"
The room was small but sufficient. However, it was one of the cleanest and welcoming rooms we have ever stayed in at a motel or inn. It was close to everything, parking was easy and the hosts were very cordial. The outside grounds and pool / pool area were also very well maintained.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Stan
"What a GREAT find this was!"
I came to the Cape to scatter my beloved hubby's ashes and found the Escape Inn online. WOW what a great find it was! Clean, bright, welcoming-----and the owners were more than helpful. I already have booked reservations for end of August with a girlfriend....truly it was THAT good! I was a woman traveling alone and I felt very safe and secure at this hotel. It was really a marvelous stay .
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
LoneWolf
"Great rooms"
The hotel was great! The owners were extremely helpful an very nice. Loved my stay and would definitely stay there again. Loved the hard wood floors and the cleanliness of the rooms
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
Deborah
"Great place, very clean and great location"
Staff was nice, free breakfast, very reasonable rate and great hotel.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"A place you should stay!"
We found The Escape on the internet and took a chance. We were very impressed and would highly recommend to anyone! The place was cozy, clean and the owners were very informative and friendly. I would stay at The Escape if I ever come back to the Cape.
2 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Robin
"Best Innkeepers"
Holly and Michael were gracious hosts. This was our 2nd stay this year, and we were pleased with the cleanliness, location, and friendliness of the inn keepers. Their recommendations were perfect. We were visiting family, and know the Cape well, but they are current with the area amenities. You arrive as a guest, and leave as a friend.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Anne
"escape inn"
Escape Inn is a gorgeous little motel. The rooms are incredibly spotless and lovely. They look and feel like your own bedroom, and are very bright, colorful and extremely comfortable. The bed and pillows were divine. The owners are very friendly. Come to think of it, our stay felt like we were in a bed and breakfast rather than a motel. The coffee was out of this world delicious and the orange juice was very tasty and cold. The only thing I was not crazy about was that the neighborhood did not offer much in the way of food or entertainment. There are some eateries nearby but not so much during late hours. It's a quiet area, which is nice in its own way but I personally prefer a little more life in the evenings.
2 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Cape Cod Charm"
The Escape Inn was a highlight of our three-week trip to New England. The owners have transformed a 1950s motel into a charming bed and breakfast. Our room was immaculate, delightfully decorated down to the Adirondack chair bedside lamp, and very comfortable. The continental breakfast was a treat with fresh strawberries and melon. We enjoyed visiting with the innkeepers and appreciated the restaurant recommendation Holly gave us. As one other reviewer pointed out, it would be nice to have shades on the windows to darken the room at night. That's my only suggestion.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Norris
"Clean, bright, friendly and inviting"
We booked here because of positive reviews, and they were right! The staff is great, everything is very clean and bright and it had that perfect "Cape Cod feel" - all at a very reasonable price! Will go back!
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Laine
"A Must Stay"
This Inn was a find! Comfortable rooms, pleasant innkeepers, and a good breakfast. We would definitely choose to stay here again. Very well kept and nice!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Tricia
Excellent hotel, missed a fridge though!
2 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
marge
"Best small motel around"
This hotel is a labor of love. Every detail has been carefully thought out by the owners who are a couple to whom you can talk not some impersonal corporation
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Owner and Inn wonderful!"
Pristine upkeep, pride of ownership, and outstanding attention make this beautiful little Inn one to visit again. It is a wonderful example of New England design with beach accents and a staff that is outstandingly hospitable.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Debbie
"Clean and comfortable - a real gem."
We stayed at the Escape for four nights in late September of 2014. The room was wonderfully decorated with a very 'Cape Cod' feel and look. The hardwood floors, paint job and linens were absolutely perfect, fresh and sooo clean. It was a little late in the season for a swim, but the pool was every bit as clean as the rooms. The gardens by the pool were very pretty and well maintained. I have to say, even the ice machine, which can typically be pretty gross, was clean. The continental breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, juice, coffee, cereal and hard boiled eggs. It was plenty for a quick start to a day of fun. I would absolutely recommend the Escape to anyone and would love to come back again some day soon.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
David and Joan
"Perfect stay"
This is an older but lovingly restored motel. Great comfortable rooms that are immaculate. I would definitely stay there again. Great owners who show pride and care about their offerings.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
roger
"Great place"
Had we of known we would have stayed longer. The owners were very nice the room was beyond our expectations nicely decorated, roomy and very clean . Comfortable beds nice breakfast. We would definitely return
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great Experience"
We had a great experience. The room was quaint and extremely clean. The hotel owners were very nice and offered lots of knowledge on the area on where to go and eat and sight see.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2014
gemmi143
"Excellent value"
The Escape Inn was everything that other travelers said it was, clean, friendly, centrally located. Michael & Holly are great! We will definitely come back and also recommend to friends & family.
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
J&M
"Best value on the Cape"
This place is perfect if you're looking for somewhere with affordable rates, clean rooms and friendly service. The place is run by a husband and wife. They have put a lot of effort into renovating the rooms, and it shows. Good continental breakfast and a short drive to Mayflower Beach.
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
"cape cod weekend"
The owners were wonderful accommodations outstanding would definitely recommend this place
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
"Solid Hotel"
It is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at. It is right on route 28 so it is located near everything. My girl friend did not care for the bed however I did not mind it.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Fun Stay"
Immaculate hotel! A bit light in the morning hours, couldnt fall back to asleep after waking up at 6am! Should get darker windown treatments. Owners and breakfast were excellent!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Immaculate with nice beach feel"
Extremely nice sparkling clean with immaculate and pretty landscaping and pool. Simple. Nice continental breakfast. Nice staff. Quiet. Good location. We will return. Reasonable rates, too.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
upper mid age
"Immaculate!! Quaint Family owned operation."
I've never seen a more immaculate hotel and I spend over 50 nights a year in a hotel room! The Escape Inn is a very small hotel with cheerful decor and hardwood floors. They have an odd air conditioning system that worked okay until the last day. We were situated over the owners living space which was a little uncomfortable, but overall very comfortable beds and basic ammenities. Located on a main roadway, it's relatively easy access to the Cape, beaches, etc. Great location at a great value.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
Shawn
"Perfectly located"
We had an excellent experience at the Escape Inn in S. Yarmouth. The room was roomy for 5 people, airy and nicely decorated. All of our needs were readily accommodated. It is situated in the middle of the Cape on or near the 2 main highways on the Cape so no place is more than a 50 minute drive. The owners were very helpful in recommending places to go and eat. We highly recommend stain here.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Sheila
Closee to highway and did not have air conditioning.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Nice place .. good price"
Nice cozy place to stay .The room was very comfortable.However they dont have air conditioners just air coolers and it can get pretty hot during the day in summers.
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2014
Katie
Loved the place and it's cleanliness. great customer service! Will encourage anyone to stay here! I was so happy with our awesome choice!
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Nice Inn"
Very nice Inn very nicely run and maintained.
4 night trip Jun 24, 2014
"Summer kick off!"
My boyfriend and I had an amazing time at The Escape Inn! The room was extremely clean and the continental breakfast was perfect. The location was great, we didn't have to drive more than 7 minutes to any of our day activities! The owners were great as well, they filled us in on events going on in town like fireworks at the high school so we could make full use of our weekend! This will definitely be our new spot whenever we stay at the cape!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2014
"Wonderful Beach Accommodations"
We stayed at the Escape Inn for a few days after a family wedding. We booked it because it was well priced and looked very inviting online.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Bert
"Extremely clean rooms Reasonable rates"
Comfortable Felt secure. Good breakfast Friendly staff Michael & Holly tend to your needs would stay again
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
patty
Pleasantly surprised with the cleanliness of everything. Breakfeast was tasteful and fresh fruit was excellent. Host, Michael and Holly were friendly and ver helpful. Was by myself but have promised to bring my wife back for a stay and am sure she will be as satisfied as I was I even bragged to her about the value of a stay at the Escape.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"very clean, comfortable"
Loved this motel! Will definitely go back! Holly and Michael, the owners, are lovely, down to earth , friendly and really care about the guests! The only down fall, no coffee makers in the rm, however, unlimited coffee available in the AM with the continental breakfast. The rooms are very bright , for those sensitive to the light like I am, they have provided eye shades in the room.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014