All hotels in Pandan, Philippines
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePandan, Brgy. Tingib, Pandan, Antique, 5712, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Bit Dissappointing"
The hotel is very well laid out with nice bungalows and manicured gardens and pathways, but it still somehow looks new and a bit unfinished. It lacks soul. Some of the trips that are advertised do not run because many of the snorkeling reefs have been destroyed
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Right on the beach"
We had a large villa on the beach. Simple in style, but clean and comfortable. Nice friendly staff. Simple amenities . You will have a quiet relaxing vacation.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Islandgirl
A lovely place to stay in peace and quiet
12 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
Geatano

"This is no Resort"
Searched under Boracay and it appeared that this was just nearby. In fact is on another island. Will also be a $70 van rental ride from Kalibo airport. Can't imagine why anyone would want to stay here. Even at the rate we paid per night is poor value. Noisy a/c that a fan would cool better, no jug for tea, or fridge, basic furniture and dusty room. Pool is like a spa next to the dining area. Beach is ok but rubbish everywhere outside the boundary. Had an award displayed from trip advisor for this year, unbelievable!
Response by Phaidon Beach Resort
Thank you for your review, but you did not read carefully where is the right location and even you did not watch the map. Shuttle services for about 250 km was US 60.00 for Kalibo and Catiklan. Better would be when you read the voucher more carefully. The pool is just a Kiddy pool which is stated and all other rooms except the cheap Standard room have more facilities. It is a romantic place where people come for relaxation, diving and nature lovers.
5 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Home away from home"
This is our 3rd visit to Phaidon Beach Resort. It is a great place to completely chill out and forget all your worries. Not for the tourist who is looking for highlife, girls, bars, parties and noise. Phaidon Beach Resort is for the traveller looking to get away from the world....A busy day on the beach is yourself and maybe half a dozen local children swimming near by. Water is crystal clear, the white sand beach is swept daily, the rooms are comfortable and the staff are fabulous with nothing too much trouble.
6 night trip May 10, 2014
MickeyCox
"Phaidon Beach"
It is nice place and quietly area. They did a wonderful job for service and friendly. The hotel is right next the beautiful beach.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2014
RJ
PH
"very nice place for rest and scuba"
Place is decent, very quite, boss and the staff are very kind. you feel that they try more than their best to give you service. Foods were delicious, for us this point is quite important as we are Muslim and we have to eat Halal food. The ingridients such as cheese and others they used in this place's kitchen were Halal certified. Of course the meat and chicken not an option to eat for a Muslim here, but fish was very nice. Also lasagna, pasta with cheese was delicious. If you are looking for a quite vacation, with nice sea and beach Phaidon Beach Resort is excellent. As a recommendation to the boss, they should arrange maybe one more boat with a tent to protect from the sun (which we see many in Puerto Galera) when a family book the boat for the activity other guest can not join that. Also the cost of the boat tour is more expensive when I compare to Puerto Galera. (We rented a middle size boat with tent for only 1500Pezos for all day in Puerto Galera, White Beach... in Phaidon it was like 700Pezos for 2-3 hours per person). Location of the place is little problem but they provide private Van for 1500Pezos from Caticlan.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2013
PH
"Perfect place for quiet relaxing vacation"
This resort was quiet, relaxing and beautiful. The staff made me feel at home from the first moment I arrived and although the staff treated me with the utmost respect and high-quality service, I didn't feel like a tourist. The diving was spectacular and the beach was so beautiful that I never left the resort. There was several adventure tour packages I had hoped to try, but the atmosphere at the resort was so perfect that I decided to just stay and enjoy the simplicity and beauty!
2 night trip Feb 10, 2013
"hidden gem"
I would like to thank the staff and management for a fantastic stay. We celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary here and a great effort was put in by all to ensure the eneving was as beautiful as possible. The location of the hotel is not convenient to any other facilities but this was exactly what we were looking for. Very safe and clean and the beach a treat to swim in. It was a great experience to be treated as part of a family instead of a faceless room number. Would definitely return again.
Romance trip May 20, 2012
Michelle and Darren
"Hidden treasure"
Had an awesome time at the resort. Very private and secluded with almost your own beach. Staff arranged a special dinner on the beach for our wedding anniversary - magic. Don,t go if looking for nightlife and shopping but great for a romantic getaway or family vacation. Felt like part of the family by the time we lrft
Romance trip May 10, 2012

"Traumstrand in schöner, ruhiger Umgebung"
Für alle, die ein paar Tage in Ruhe am Strand und in der Natur genießen wollen ist das Phaidon Beach Resort ideal. Uns hat nicht nur der Palmenstrand - 20 - 50 m von den Zimmern und Bungalows gefallen, sondern auch das sehr freundliche Personal und die gute Küche des Restaurants. Wir kommen gerne wieder, um auszuspannen und die tollen Sonnenuntergangsfarben zu genießen.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
DE
"주변에 너무 아무것도 없고, 특유의 독한 락스냄새도 너무심해요"
너무힘들었어요. 자는것말고는할게없어요
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
han
"전체적으로 낡았음"
해변 바로 앞에 위치해서 뷰는 좋으나 전체적으로 낡았다는 인상이 듭니다. 객실로 들어가니 환기가 제대로 되어있지 않아서인지 퀘퀘한 냄새가 났고 객실내가 눅눅해서 잠을 청하기가 어려웠습니다. 대신 픽업 및 조식 서비스등 직원들의 친절한 대우가 인상깊었습니다.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
jay
KR
"wondetful memory @ Phaidon"
there is the most peaceful resort near Boracay. I really appreciate hotel staffs and It was great time at Phaidon.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
Kang
"Fanstastic!"
Cool and relaxing place. Staffs are friendly... Perfect place!
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Mylene Torga
DK
"Peaceful location"
We stayed at Phaidon for 4 nights. We booked their cheapest bungalow which we found perfectly ok. It had aircon, and the room and toilet was clean. The resort is located in a very undeveloped area which we found appealing. Surrounding the resort lives local fishermen which you can see at work in the morning when the bring the fishingnet ashore. The beach has nice white sand, but it is not as white as boracay. There are no restaurants in the area so you are forced to eat the resort. The food is simple, rather pricey and it takes a very long time for them to prepare. The best thing is therefore to tell them beforehand what and when you want to eat. Overall we found the resort a very relaxing place and if that is what you seek we recommend it.
4 night family trip Oct 24, 2013
SE
"Prachtige locatie, prachtig strand"
Op een half uur van Caticlan een prachtig resort met veel mogelijkheden
3 night family trip May 3, 2013
BE
I had a very nice vacation at this resort. The hotel/resort is marked with three stars which I don't think the standard room lives up to. Only cold/lukewarm water in the shower for instance. But it is nice and clean with a nice garden and a private beach with sunbeds. The atmosphere at the hotel is a very familiar and you almost feel like you are visiting friends. And if there wasn't for an incident I would've said that the personal was very friendly and helpful. But I went on a snorkling tour and they forgot to make sure that I had any equipment. When it was discovered no excuses or attempts to solve the problem was made. Talking to the manager afterwards he was furious that it had happened. On the other hand I was leaving early in the morning, 5 am, and they arranged so I got breakfast before I left which was unexpected from my side. If you are looking for a nice relaxing and quiet vacation this is a good place to go.
5 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Doc
TW
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
J Kincaid
"Хороший отель, прекрасный пляж"
6 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
RU
4 night romance trip Feb 27, 2013
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Phaidon Beach Resort

"Relax, Golden sparkling white sands with cristallclear Water and clean Beach without Dog-excrements."
04/26/15 Manfred K Wien
Clean Rooms with well functioning Restrooms, very clean. Fresh cooked food excellent taste. the environment is first class. relaxing atmosphere. Security service during night and free parking space is available
"wonderful quiet place with beautiful beach and sunsets - a perfect contrast to Boracay"
04/17/15 Thomas H Ravensburg, Germany
we loved to be here just 2 weeks ago. It is a perfect place for those who want to enjoy some silent days at a beautiful sandy beach - only 20 to 50 metres away from the rooms or bungalows. It is also nice that the Resort is small but having a good restaurant with very good service. We love to come again and hope that Phaidon Beach Resort is then still the same quiet place with nice beach and great sea to swim in. All the best Bernie for you and your team.
"A wonderful spot"
04/11/15 Karen F Melbourne, Australia
We had several beautiful days here relaxing, snorkelling, walking and diving. It was everything you could want for a peaceful getaway. Our stay was made even better by the lovely staff where nothing was a problem. Even the music at happy hour was great! Thanks Bernie and Marie-Chis, you have created a lovely Island paradise.
"A Excellent idea"
03/16/15 Marcy821 Manila, Philippines
A perfect idea from my friends to find a cosy and relaxed white beach to come down of my busy work and life. It was not enough to spend 3 nights because everything seems to be perfect. Staff and Restaurant / Bar was so great with the service and the big variation of food.....even at happy hour at the sunset they looking for me and cater me. I booked only a standard room, but even it was great, next time for sure I come with my boy friend and we will try the honeymoon views, which was showed by the Manager, a great guy very supportive....I have too many impressions how nice is my country...the unspoiled beaches, the rain forest...and so nice people at the countryside. I / we will come back soon and bring all our friends. Thanks Phaidon you are great
"Great spot"
02/06/15 Flighless London, United Kingdom
read the small print this is not on Borocay and you will be happy. Go for the new rooms, spotless. Very quiet area and super friendly staff inc the owner, island trip is well worth it. Easy to get to Borocay for overnight visit. Panay itself very clean island
"Fabulous!"
01/21/15 Sarah W
My friends and I recently spent our first few nights on a trip to the Philippines at this hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean and the food was delicious! We're all vegetarians and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. A snorkelling trip out to was very relaxing and enjoyable. The reef wasn't the best but the island was exceptionally clean and the drinks were cold :) I would definitely come back, the owners and staff were friendly and helpful and the beach is beautiful! Thanks!!
"Serene and good value"
01/17/15 Victorianlad Melbourne, Australia
This nine room establishment was built in 1999 but fairly recently had a pleasant roof top bar added. It is set in expansive grounds and fronts a close to white sand beach that when we visited for two nights had very calm waters. The staff gave us a lower rate for a standard room when we asked if there was a promotional offer available. I paid P2000 a night for a room that had a tiled floor that looked as if it had been redone fairly recently, a reasonably comfortable bed but strangely with a top sheet that did nit cover all of us, rubbery pillows and a most noisy, annoying airconditioner that kept us awake a bit. There was a small, older style cathode ray television. The bathroom had a good shower but lacked anywhere to put one's vanity kit as there was no shelf. The higher priced rooms looked much nicer on my inspection. The food was excellent from Sea View restaurant and the staff varied my brekky slightly in accordance with my preferences. There was a small 1.8 metre deep kiddie pool between two outside tables at the restaurant that is quite dangerous as it was not well lit. The owner, an Austrian and his Filipina wife and child dined next to guests which I found disconcerting. The owner was helpful when I asked for directions but was abrupt with staff. While this can be out down to the owner being a perfectionist it also had an overbearing element to it. Drink prices were reasonable while the resort offers many day tours. There is a lot to see in the area such as Malalison Island. Overall this is a good value place and should be attracting more visitors as each night we stayed only four or five rooms of the nine were occupied. The resort is relatively close to Boracay and Caticlan.
"A VERY GOOD PLACE FOR THOSE WHO FEEL LONELY & NEED A PLACE TO RELIEVE THEIR PRESSURE"
01/07/15 Hope R Manila, Philippines
Everyone has a place where they go to escape all the pressure and worries of life. There is always that one place that can soothe all your problems and troubles in times of stress. This is the place where we feel most comfortable and where we feel we are very calm. A place that is peaceful in its own ways.This is the place to go to get away from all troubles. This is the place where we would sit forever, and never get tired of just staring the blue and very clear water. This is the place where we can sit and think best. A place where nothing matters but what is in that little moment..This place is paradise for us both, thats why we keep coming back here again and again..Phaidon Beach Resort is a very peaceful and very quite place..friendly staffs, very good service, very good food and very accessible place..With white sand Beach and crystal clear water..Jochen and I was here 3 times already coz we love it here so much...nothing compares too..the beach is perfect and we have perfect moments here all the time...
"Great place to relax on the beach."
12/16/14 PHPexpat Iloilo
The Phaidon Beach Resort is one of the few options for travelers to stay along the stretch of road from Antique to Borocay. The location is perfect -- right along a stretch of uncrowded white sand beach with crystal clear water. The beach is part of a nice bay that allows for calm water just off the resort. You can daytrip into Borocay from here or other nearby locations. The rooms are fine but there are no "doubles" for families with children. We fit two adults and two children into one of the suites and it was fine but a bit cramped. The food served at the restaurant is great quality and tasty but you need to order it in advance. Will be back to try snorkeling in the area next time!
"great place to relax"
11/02/14 Areyb Manila, Philippines
Together with my wife and three adolescents, we spent 5 days at Phaidon resort -Pandan beachfront villa- , and were very happy to have selected this hotel. If you are looking for a place to relax from the urban hustle, this is an excellent spot. You really appreciate the beauty of nature in rural Panay. It lies an hour and a half from Kalibo airport, and also from the overcrowded cemented jungle of Boracay (we did go there on a day trip). Accommodation and food are well above the average in this category, staff is most helpful and very friendly. Prices perfectly ok, we went in low season. Lost of options for adventures and day excursions. Beachfront is beautifully natural, no swimming pool - no need, I will definetly go back. Note: I have been lucky in travelling over 50 countries in the last 40 years, and I really appreciate calm places like this one.