All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
Paseo de la Victoria # 3781, Col. Partido Senecu, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32543, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"lack of service"
Receptionists was really rude Didn't like there service always with a bad attitude not kind at all.
5 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
JOSE LUIS
"It was a nice stay..close to the consulate"
It was ok the staff was friendly..i went for immigration and i had everything close the hotel shuttle takes you where you need to go for FREE!!
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
jinny
"Hotel location"
The rooms are just to small!if you are just going to the consulate the hotel has pretty much everything close by.(mall,restaurants,grocery store)
3 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
"Consultant stay"
My fiancée said everything was good with her stay no complaints. I know some of the staff working there helped her out. I am grateful
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"nice hotel close everiting"
Everything embassy, medical, finger print, mall,Restaurants. Next to the hotel
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
my first annive
"perfect for US Consulate visits."
City Junior sole purpose is to accommodate those who have business at the US Consulate, and it meets its purpose. It is literally the closest hotel to the Consulate than any other, its right across the street.Even the hotel pictures on this site you can see the building with the american flags in the background. There is a walking overpass to get across the busy street. the Hotel rooms is not big but again this is not a typical hotel you book for vacation, this hotel is made for US Consulate business stays, but the rooms are clean and bathroom is not small. They offer free continental breakfast with cooked eggs and potatoes and coffee or OJ. for it being free it really isn't that bad. There is an office in the lobby were they even provide help free of charge for your consulate appointment. The location is safe, due to the US Government run building across the street, that zone could possibly be the safest in all of Mexico. theres plenty of places to eat around and there is a mall across the parking garage, you dont have to cross any street to get to it. Again if you have business to do at consulate, this is your hotel.
3 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
luis
"Great place to stay!"
The location is very convenient for US consulate needs. Be aware of people outside the building...they will try to take money from you.Go directly were u have to go, ignore them. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The room is small but comfortable. The only problem i had was The water flow in the restroom shower and sink, it was very bad!! They have free transportation and free basic breakfast...the price is very cheap,i definitely recommend this hotel!!
5 night business trip Nov 27, 2014
It was awsome. Loved the customer service. I enjoyed my stay. My room was very clean and neat. Thank you!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"mr"
we were told that a snake would be severed at 6pm but they never but out enough for everyone. and breakfast had to pay extra for son. which I didn't state anything about this when booking room.
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Luis
"good for the price"
It is very close to consulate and the medical building.it's not your five star hotel but it's good for the price and it's safe. Compare to the other hotels I recommend this for your visit to the cobsulate.
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Close to consulate. Strict policies. Daily shuttle rides out to various points of interest.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
james
"consulate purposes"
It is right across the US consulate and clinics for your medical exams so if that is your purpose for visiting Juarez I recommend this hotel for price and convince
2 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Juanita
"bad in general"
Terrible breakfast, absolutely no services everything has a extra cost, terrible beds and horrible Internet
6 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"consulate trip"
The stay was great. It was very close to the consulate and the breakfast they served was delicious and fulfilling. The staff was courteous and attentive to our needs.
6 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
maria
"6"
Most to al was fine exept for, the front desk, them were so rude, and not respectfull.
4 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Alfonso
"Good hotel and was close to all sites needed"
Not a bad place to stay. The room are small but for the price not bad. The staff was helpful and courteous.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
sinai
"Very good place and good service"
Good place but shower water no good and the breakfast not really good beside that everything was good
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Nice hotel very closeto everything i need"
Very helpful staff . clean room everything in close proximity
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
victor
"It's close to the consulate"
The room out self was very comfortable and clean. Very close to the mall and the restaurants as well as the consulate. I was very satisfied.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
gabby
"5 night stay"
Room ate too small, our room had a bad smell and they never offered to clean or move us to a new room.
5 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Ciudad Juarez Appt"
Hotel is just okay for US consulate Business. Plumbing is old, water smells, you need to run the water for a while. Bathtub very slippery, watch your step. Continental breakfast consist of coffee, milk, cereal, bread, eggs and bean, but, you don't get 2nd servings like we are used to in the USA. Hotel is just across the street from US Consulate.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
This is a great place to stay if you are going for consular purposes. Everything is across the street and within walking distance. You can see the consulate and medical offices from your room window. The staff was great and very helpful. The rooms are a good size and very clean. There is onsite security around the clock so felt very safe. Security keeps a close eye on who enters and leaves the hotel. I drove there and was afraid of leaving my vehicle in the parking lot but after seeing all the security measures the hotel takes i felt safe leaving my vehicle there. Overall every staff member i encountered was very polite and helpful. The only suggestion is for them to improve their breakdast buffet or have more variety. That was the only dissapointment.
5 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"consulate appointment"
5 day stay for visit to consulates. cheap, clean, friendly, very close to all my appointments.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"nice"
is very nice and very clean and we are very happy here in this hotel
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
manuel
"Close to the US consulate and mall"
The receptionists need to work on their attitude. They acted like they were doing us a favor when they werent. Personality needs some working on and they need to b polite. Hopefully they change their attitude in the future. I would not recommend the hotel to a friend.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Paulina
"Great hotel for consular business."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel taxi crossed me over to El Paso. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Juarez to the Consulate. Great location.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Ismael
"Hotel across the street from Consulate."
I stayed there from august 20th thru the 28th. I was there for my medical exam and consular appointment. I stayed on the 6th floor. The only issue I had was the WiFi connection. I had to sit near the door of my room to get a decent connection. The hotel staff was very nice, and the shuttle service to the Airport was very convenient. I was there by myself so this hotel is very convenient just a few steps from everything. On a side note stay away from Plaza Nicole. Good luck!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Ruben
"Very Comfortable hotel next to the U.S. Consulate"
My Wife and I stayed at City Jr for her immigration papers we were very happy with the service we received. The Cleanliness of the room was good the carpet could have been steam cleaned but the rest of the room including the bathroom was always clean. The quality of service was excellent the front desk girls were always happy to answer questions that we may have regarding the surrounding area. The hotel amenities were good the room always had clean towels and shampoo and soap, just wish they had a small refrigeratior in the room. The hotel location was perfect with all of her appointments right across the street, the surrounding restaurants got expensive but if you take the bus right in front of the hotel there is major shopping center 10 mins away where you can buy snacks and other things as well.
5 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"very nice"
it was great, the staff was very polite and attentive and the continental breakfast was amazing all for a great price. i was also happy to be walking distance from the mall. i did not want to travel too far on my own so the mall was a great way to entertain myself during most of my free time. i will definitely stay there again the next time im in ciudad juarez
4 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
raul
"Grate location if going to the US console"
If you are going to the US console this hotel is in a grate location .. The console is crossing the street. My only complain was the front desk, they were not nice. They were not hospital at all, they were very rude and the internet connection is very slow. The transpiration was rally helpful . The breakfast was dissent and vending machines are available in the lobby for snacks. Over all is a convent location and secure. Also keep in mind that the hotel will not give you a refund. One thing I would like to let people know is that if you are going to the US console do not ask or listen to no one offering to help you they are just trying to rob people. Only ask officers with uniforms !!!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Overall its not the best hotel to stay. The front desk lady has an attitude, she never wants to help.
5 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great hotel Excelent location."
Excelent location for your consular visa needs. Everything is walking distance, pleanty of places to eat. Rooms are very small but clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and proffesional. The complimentary breakfast is very good, but if other guest don't consider everyone else you will have to wait for more food to be brought out. Not the hotels fault. Overall a great stay, nice location, felt safe, great AC and comfy bed. Only thing is i like to have a fridge/cooler, but maybe thats a suite or higher room.
9 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Raymond
"A great value for its location"
Everything went well, just don't ask the lady who puts out the breakfast buffet to let you take a banana 7 minutes BEFORE 6:00 a.m., she won't let you because it isn't time yet! Hilarious and ridiculous at the same time! I'm sure her salary is based on how many bananas she has left at the end of breakfast time (sarcasm!).
7 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"close and convenient"
just needs minifridges and will be great. it was the closest hotel to the consulate. good price too.
7 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Miguel
"Good hotel"
The room smells, no ventilation for recycling air. Very close to consulate
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Walking distance of consulate"
Very nice friendly staff... nice rooms and overall a pleseant stay....advice, if you have to make a phone call to the us donot use the nearby stores phones or even public phones... we made that mistake and thus my family kept getting phone calls from different numbers stating that my father and I had succesfully crossed the border and we were in texas... tried to extort $6000 dollars from our loved ones.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
manny
For consulate visits it is the closest hotel. Breakfast was ok but would prefer more variety.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"nice"
It was a good stay my husband and I stayed 5 nights we had a great stay and everything was awesome. The location was ideal everything you need is at a walking distance!
6 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice hotel overall."
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to travel to the consulate. It is literally right across the street from it and the medical clinics. Right next to a shopping mall where my husband and I headed to everyday after finishing our daily duties at the clinic and consulate. We were there the first week of June and the heat was horrible. We were there for 5 nights.The only issue we had was with the ac. It was not properly working, (worked but would not cool as much) but the maintenance guys could not do anything about it since they said the ac units in the rooms are not very powerful. Also, the same things were served for breakfast everyday (cereal, banana, coffee and bread). I mean we were not there for breakfast but I'm sure they can do a little bit better. Other than that, I had a pleasant stay there. I had read reviews and had seen a lot about the front desk ladies not being too nice but I personally did not have an issue. They were probably not very social but definitely not rude.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Marie
"Great for short stays"
I only stayed 1 night, but the overall comfort and cleanliness of the room were adequate. Check-in and check-out were quick and flawless. The price I obtained on Expedia was much lower than the hotel's advertised price. The rooms are small and would become claustrophobic during longer stays. I know people use this hotel for consulate services, so that is definitely a factor to consider. I am originally from Juarez, so I can assure you that the hotel's proximity to the consulate is ideal and the largest shopping mall (Las Misiones) in Juarez is right next to the hotel. Many good restaurants in the area, I recommend El Fogoncito, Cabo Grill, Barriga's, Via Venetto (inside mall), La Cabana (w/i the mall's parking lot on the opposite side), Great American Land and Cattle Co. (inside the mall) and Taco Tote (inside the mall). Of course if you want the typical American fare there is a Starbucks (in the mall parking lot which can be seen from the hotel), a Domino's pizza (inside the mall) and a movie theater (Cinepolis) that shows movies in english with spanish subtitles.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jose
"Hotel near Consulate"
My experience was pleasing in nearly every aspect. I was disappointed by the breakfast that was offered. I would rather pay a bit more per night and have some good food.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"just what I needed."
The room was very clean, the bed was soft; you can sleep rite away, that is good after a long trip, I really liked this hotel; small but neteed.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
benita
"great hotel and good rate"
We were there to do an interview for the green card at the US consulate. For this purpose the hotel is ideally located across the consulate and the largest mall in Juarez, walking distance from Maria Bonita Hotel with the best Mexican Buffet, near all places you need to go to get the green card approved. Excellent service and friendly staff. Take into account people's wages are $5 per day and do give good tips!
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Maria B
"Think Twice!!"
I had a bad experience staying here, unfortunately I don't enough space here to write every detail about it but if you search in another famous websites with reviews for hotels you might find my history with the title "Mix feelings" with a few pictures taken on my trip. All I can advise you is that you need to search thoroughly before making any decision on booking any hotel specially this one.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ray
"Sewer Smell/Unprofessional front desk"
Roomed smelled like sewer. One evening after being out when we returned to room as soon as we opened door horrible odor coming from restroom. Front desk sent a housekeeping lady to spray restroom which only masked odor making it worse. Housekeeping and front desk lady said they could not switch me rooms since they were sold out. Parking lot half empty so went online and guess what I was booking a room for that night, went to front desk and said so you can't move me because your sold out she's yes, showed her my phone and said how can that be if I'm booking a room right now. She was obviously surprised then said she couldn't switch me rooms till next day since I had already occupied that room for the entire day. After going back and forth ( no manager available) and asking her if she thought it was acceptable for my family and I to sleep in a room that stank like sewer and clearly unhealthy for us was ok to her she finally switched us rooms. When I finished packing and went to pick up new room keys she had me wait until she finished texting on her cell phone. So ontop of two workers lieing to me about rooms not being available front desk lady was also Very unprofessional!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
I loved the hotel my husband and I went for immigration purposes and we found the hotel to be very convenient because it is the closest one to the US. Consulate. Hotel was clean, service was great, overall we had a great/wonderful experience.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Claudia
"exelentte"
just like home
6 night romance trip Apr 8, 2014
rogelio vela
"Ok, affordable, convenient"
Staff wasn't friendly at all. Almost seem bothered when asked a question.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Norma
Excellent, secure, and comfortable
4 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Never again"
It's just the front counter staff that make people not want to ask them anything . Rude
Other trip Mar 13, 2014