All hotels in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights herePaseo de la Victoria # 3781, Col. Partido Senecu, Ciudad Juarez, CHIH, 32543, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It's close to the consulate"
The room out self was very comfortable and clean. Very close to the mall and the restaurants as well as the consulate. I was very satisfied.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
gabby
"5 night stay"
Room ate too small, our room had a bad smell and they never offered to clean or move us to a new room.
5 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Ciudad Juarez Appt"
Hotel is just okay for US consulate Business. Plumbing is old, water smells, you need to run the water for a while. Bathtub very slippery, watch your step. Continental breakfast consist of coffee, milk, cereal, bread, eggs and bean, but, you don't get 2nd servings like we are used to in the USA. Hotel is just across the street from US Consulate.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
This is a great place to stay if you are going for consular purposes. Everything is across the street and within walking distance. You can see the consulate and medical offices from your room window. The staff was great and very helpful. The rooms are a good size and very clean. There is onsite security around the clock so felt very safe. Security keeps a close eye on who enters and leaves the hotel. I drove there and was afraid of leaving my vehicle in the parking lot but after seeing all the security measures the hotel takes i felt safe leaving my vehicle there. Overall every staff member i encountered was very polite and helpful. The only suggestion is for them to improve their breakdast buffet or have more variety. That was the only dissapointment.
5 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"consulate appointment"
5 day stay for visit to consulates. cheap, clean, friendly, very close to all my appointments.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"nice"
is very nice and very clean and we are very happy here in this hotel
4 night trip Sep 2, 2014
manuel
"Close to the US consulate and mall"
The receptionists need to work on their attitude. They acted like they were doing us a favor when they werent. Personality needs some working on and they need to b polite. Hopefully they change their attitude in the future. I would not recommend the hotel to a friend.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Paulina
"Great hotel for consular business."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Hotel taxi crossed me over to El Paso. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Juarez to the Consulate. Great location.
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
Ismael
"Hotel across the street from Consulate."
I stayed there from august 20th thru the 28th. I was there for my medical exam and consular appointment. I stayed on the 6th floor. The only issue I had was the WiFi connection. I had to sit near the door of my room to get a decent connection. The hotel staff was very nice, and the shuttle service to the Airport was very convenient. I was there by myself so this hotel is very convenient just a few steps from everything. On a side note stay away from Plaza Nicole. Good luck!
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Ruben
"Very Comfortable hotel next to the U.S. Consulate"
My Wife and I stayed at City Jr for her immigration papers we were very happy with the service we received. The Cleanliness of the room was good the carpet could have been steam cleaned but the rest of the room including the bathroom was always clean. The quality of service was excellent the front desk girls were always happy to answer questions that we may have regarding the surrounding area. The hotel amenities were good the room always had clean towels and shampoo and soap, just wish they had a small refrigeratior in the room. The hotel location was perfect with all of her appointments right across the street, the surrounding restaurants got expensive but if you take the bus right in front of the hotel there is major shopping center 10 mins away where you can buy snacks and other things as well.
5 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
"very nice"
it was great, the staff was very polite and attentive and the continental breakfast was amazing all for a great price. i was also happy to be walking distance from the mall. i did not want to travel too far on my own so the mall was a great way to entertain myself during most of my free time. i will definitely stay there again the next time im in ciudad juarez
4 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
raul
"Grate location if going to the US console"
If you are going to the US console this hotel is in a grate location .. The console is crossing the street. My only complain was the front desk, they were not nice. They were not hospital at all, they were very rude and the internet connection is very slow. The transpiration was rally helpful . The breakfast was dissent and vending machines are available in the lobby for snacks. Over all is a convent location and secure. Also keep in mind that the hotel will not give you a refund. One thing I would like to let people know is that if you are going to the US console do not ask or listen to no one offering to help you they are just trying to rob people. Only ask officers with uniforms !!!
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
Overall its not the best hotel to stay. The front desk lady has an attitude, she never wants to help.
5 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
"Great hotel Excelent location."
Excelent location for your consular visa needs. Everything is walking distance, pleanty of places to eat. Rooms are very small but clean and comfortable. Staff is very friendly and proffesional. The complimentary breakfast is very good, but if other guest don't consider everyone else you will have to wait for more food to be brought out. Not the hotels fault. Overall a great stay, nice location, felt safe, great AC and comfy bed. Only thing is i like to have a fridge/cooler, but maybe thats a suite or higher room.
9 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Raymond
"A great value for its location"
Everything went well, just don't ask the lady who puts out the breakfast buffet to let you take a banana 7 minutes BEFORE 6:00 a.m., she won't let you because it isn't time yet! Hilarious and ridiculous at the same time! I'm sure her salary is based on how many bananas she has left at the end of breakfast time (sarcasm!).
7 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"close and convenient"
just needs minifridges and will be great. it was the closest hotel to the consulate. good price too.
7 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Miguel
"Good hotel"
The room smells, no ventilation for recycling air. Very close to consulate
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Walking distance of consulate"
Very nice friendly staff... nice rooms and overall a pleseant stay....advice, if you have to make a phone call to the us donot use the nearby stores phones or even public phones... we made that mistake and thus my family kept getting phone calls from different numbers stating that my father and I had succesfully crossed the border and we were in texas... tried to extort $6000 dollars from our loved ones.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
manny
For consulate visits it is the closest hotel. Breakfast was ok but would prefer more variety.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"nice"
It was a good stay my husband and I stayed 5 nights we had a great stay and everything was awesome. The location was ideal everything you need is at a walking distance!
6 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
"Nice hotel overall."
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to travel to the consulate. It is literally right across the street from it and the medical clinics. Right next to a shopping mall where my husband and I headed to everyday after finishing our daily duties at the clinic and consulate. We were there the first week of June and the heat was horrible. We were there for 5 nights.The only issue we had was with the ac. It was not properly working, (worked but would not cool as much) but the maintenance guys could not do anything about it since they said the ac units in the rooms are not very powerful. Also, the same things were served for breakfast everyday (cereal, banana, coffee and bread). I mean we were not there for breakfast but I'm sure they can do a little bit better. Other than that, I had a pleasant stay there. I had read reviews and had seen a lot about the front desk ladies not being too nice but I personally did not have an issue. They were probably not very social but definitely not rude.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Marie
"Great for short stays"
I only stayed 1 night, but the overall comfort and cleanliness of the room were adequate. Check-in and check-out were quick and flawless. The price I obtained on Expedia was much lower than the hotel's advertised price. The rooms are small and would become claustrophobic during longer stays. I know people use this hotel for consulate services, so that is definitely a factor to consider. I am originally from Juarez, so I can assure you that the hotel's proximity to the consulate is ideal and the largest shopping mall (Las Misiones) in Juarez is right next to the hotel. Many good restaurants in the area, I recommend El Fogoncito, Cabo Grill, Barriga's, Via Venetto (inside mall), La Cabana (w/i the mall's parking lot on the opposite side), Great American Land and Cattle Co. (inside the mall) and Taco Tote (inside the mall). Of course if you want the typical American fare there is a Starbucks (in the mall parking lot which can be seen from the hotel), a Domino's pizza (inside the mall) and a movie theater (Cinepolis) that shows movies in english with spanish subtitles.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jose
"Hotel near Consulate"
My experience was pleasing in nearly every aspect. I was disappointed by the breakfast that was offered. I would rather pay a bit more per night and have some good food.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"just what I needed."
The room was very clean, the bed was soft; you can sleep rite away, that is good after a long trip, I really liked this hotel; small but neteed.
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
benita
"great hotel and good rate"
We were there to do an interview for the green card at the US consulate. For this purpose the hotel is ideally located across the consulate and the largest mall in Juarez, walking distance from Maria Bonita Hotel with the best Mexican Buffet, near all places you need to go to get the green card approved. Excellent service and friendly staff. Take into account people's wages are $5 per day and do give good tips!
5 night trip Apr 24, 2014
Maria B
"Think Twice!!"
I had a bad experience staying here, unfortunately I don't enough space here to write every detail about it but if you search in another famous websites with reviews for hotels you might find my history with the title "Mix feelings" with a few pictures taken on my trip. All I can advise you is that you need to search thoroughly before making any decision on booking any hotel specially this one.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Ray
"Sewer Smell/Unprofessional front desk"
Roomed smelled like sewer. One evening after being out when we returned to room as soon as we opened door horrible odor coming from restroom. Front desk sent a housekeeping lady to spray restroom which only masked odor making it worse. Housekeeping and front desk lady said they could not switch me rooms since they were sold out. Parking lot half empty so went online and guess what I was booking a room for that night, went to front desk and said so you can't move me because your sold out she's yes, showed her my phone and said how can that be if I'm booking a room right now. She was obviously surprised then said she couldn't switch me rooms till next day since I had already occupied that room for the entire day. After going back and forth ( no manager available) and asking her if she thought it was acceptable for my family and I to sleep in a room that stank like sewer and clearly unhealthy for us was ok to her she finally switched us rooms. When I finished packing and went to pick up new room keys she had me wait until she finished texting on her cell phone. So ontop of two workers lieing to me about rooms not being available front desk lady was also Very unprofessional!
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
I loved the hotel my husband and I went for immigration purposes and we found the hotel to be very convenient because it is the closest one to the US. Consulate. Hotel was clean, service was great, overall we had a great/wonderful experience.
2 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Claudia
"exelentte"
just like home
6 night romance trip Apr 8, 2014
rogelio vela
"Ok, affordable, convenient"
Staff wasn't friendly at all. Almost seem bothered when asked a question.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
Norma
Excellent, secure, and comfortable
4 night trip Mar 18, 2014
"Never again"
It's just the front counter staff that make people not want to ask them anything . Rude
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
solis
"Great location for consulate purposes, poor WIFI"
I stayed at this hotel from Friday to Monday morning. I had appointments at the US Consulate and this hotel has a great location for said purpose. There is a mall within walking distance, Starbucks, and other decent restaurants. It is also nearby the clinics that one must go to for immigration medical exams (3 minutes or less walking). The location is very safe during the day and early evening (I didn't go out past 8:30 pm). I did not try the breakfast they offer but from what I saw it's incredibly basic and there are A LOT of guest who take advantage so it appeared that the dining area is crowded. The room itself is basic: clean and small. Towels were rough but clean (no stains). Basic, basic, basic and clean.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
1travler
Hotel is nice & clean. Rooms are small but have all you need for your stay. I hope to never have to deal with immigration again but if I do I will stall at this location again.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Curtis
"Impressed"
Me and my family were very satisfied. Except with the wifi... I figured that there's more signal on the lower levels. (We stayed in the 6th floor)
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
sandy
"Good hotel."
Staff was nice and friendly. It's a very good hotel. It's comfortable and clean!
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
The staff was friendly especially the room service staff. The room was really clean. It was a nice experience. I really recommend it. It is close to the US consulate and clínics.however be careful of the people outside the hotel because they will try to trick u to get your money.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
GERMAN
"Nice hotel close by U.S consulate !"
Overall it was a nice hotel. staff was friendly and nice . The hotel was close by the consulate so that made it real convient for me. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Sandra
Excellent
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
"Excellent if purpose is immigration at consulate."
It's excellent for immigration related at consulate which is literately across the street. Their hotel has security 24/7 which made my stay feel safe.. The staff is excellent very polite. It wasn't the most fancy or comfortable stay but the price was also in the cheap side so u get what you pay for but I would recommend this hotel to friends.
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
eddie
"Very nice for the price"
The hotel is small but for business purposes it's located in a great area
1 night business trip Jan 2, 2014
Ale
"Best hotel next to the consulate"
I had to be in Jaurez for a few days due to an immigration issue and had decided to stay at city junior for those few days. The hotel was pretty basic, but it had the essentials and the beds were pretty comfortable albeit a bit small. The hotel is close to the consulate and a couple medical centers along with a shopping center not far away. The one bad thing I can say about the hotel was the limited wifi connection, but other than that, it was a great hotel.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
eduardo
Can't go wrong for the price. Nice small-clean room for a quick stay. Location is perfect nearby interesting places and mall.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Good Price and good location
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
We stayed for a week, rooms were very clean just small.... very convenient the consulate is right across the road.....
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Exelent"
So good and frienly
5 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Silvia
"Good price, very good place!"
I highly recomended this hotel. It's more than what I was expecting for the price. It is very convienient for any business at the U.S Embassy since it's just across the street. The complimentary breakfast was a nice touch to my stay, and the staff was friendly and accomodating. Overall everything was superb!
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Araceli
"Nice hotel very comfy"
It's a very comfortable hotel very clean and quite. It's in a spot where everything is around restaurants, stores and the consulado will recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
mariza
We loved that it was so close to everything we needed. everyone their was very helpfull.
4 night business trip Oct 20, 2013