All hotels in Kapolei, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here92-1185 Ali inui Drive, Kapolei, HI, 96707, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Resort, Disney Quality."
Biggest surprise was for me was the lack of in your face Disney characters. It was the perfect balance of Hawaii and Disney!
6 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Can't wait to go back!"
We had a fabulous time! We enjoyed every minute. The staff was accommodating, the location is beautiful, and the rooms were very nice.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Very nice and fun, but it will cost you:)"
Wonderful hotel, but you had better be an early riser as you must head to the pool by 7 am to even get a chair and I'm not kidding:). vERY expensive at every turn to include charging you down to the salsa that goes on your $30 egg! Loved the amenities, but again beware of the kids club as you'll need to prepare to wait long periods to allow your kid access as the club was full throughout the day. I didn't mind standing there 30-40 minutes so my child could play, but just know that's the norm:). Kids will have a blast and for $150+, characters can walk by your table at breakfast:). It's a blast, but save your pennies! Great food across the street and fairly reasonable, along with the mini market saved us with regard to snacks etc. be sure to take uber or a shuttle to the resort as a straight taxi is costly to get to Aulani.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Never will go back, head anywhere but here!"
My party was me, my friend (fractured her ankle on our trip) and my daughter (1yr). We were rushed and the employees wanted to get us out of the way I say this because: 1. Valet failed to give me a claim slip, which was different from the luggage slip. I discovered this at checkout, when I asked the Bellmen for assistance and said I need my car. Second, my friend needed help, as she was newly on crutches. A wheelchair was provided for her, but then she said that she pretty much felt "dumped into it" as the Bellman just left her. This made for a terrible impression on her. At no point did someone offer to help wheel her to our room. When we were checking in, I was rushed to a desk to be checked in. While I was waiting for my friend in the wheelchair, I provided my credit card and id, as the employee seemed in a hurry to check us in. She assured me at 4 different points that my card would not be charged and at no time were we offered a room closer to the lobby to be easier to access for my friend. I went to switch the credit card on file to charge, to my friends card. The rudest front desk person I have ever encountered, first called me to her station, only to let me wait 5 minutes before assisting me , which she wasn’t really able to do. My daughter wasn't impressed either
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Kiddies Paradise But Eat Elsewhere"
Pools are fun and it's great for families. Like a utopia for thousands of screaming happy children armed with plastic forks and running into your knee caps. Dining and bars were all lousy. Poor service. Unapologetic staff. Bus girl kept saying waitress would take our drink orders and never came despite multiple requests at two different bars. French onion soup was disgusting with a pound of globby cheese and a few spoonfuls of soup. Buffet was just gross. Dine next door at Ihilani. When you are paying $600 a night, don't charge $35 a day for parking.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Perfect Family Vacation"
Aulani is the perfect family getaway. Everything is there. You diny have to leave. Disney does Hawaii right!
8 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"Beautiful resort, very family-oriented!"
The Aulani was a magical place to celebrate my son's birthday! We enjoyed the pools, hot tubs, water park, snorkeling on the Rainbow Reef, borrowing Disney DVDs, and playtime at Aunty's beach house nearly every day of our weeklong stay. I ordered a relatively small but very expensive chocolate malt ball cake from the private dining service, and it was among the most delicious cakes I've ever enjoyed. My kids loved the morning beach play sessions, fire pit storytelling, kayaking around the lagoon, and especially the spectacular water featuers/waterfalls all over the property. I have 2 complaints: (1) one afternoon, the property ran out of life jacket vests and towels. The staff sent us on a wild goose chase hunting down supplies. (2) breakfast time was always unpleasant at the Ulu Cafe, mostly because of the long lines. One day, the manager comp'd me a half papaya as an apology for his staff's poor handling of my order and the order before mine. That sweetened our breakfast. Overall, I found the Aulani staff to be warm, welcoming, helpful, and always trying their best. My 2 complaints were small incidents in an otherwise amazing and magical week. There's no question that we'll come back again, maybe for my son's next birthday.
6 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Alana
"Do not spend your own money on this place"
If this hotel was rated a 4 or a 3.5 star, my rating would be significantly higher. But for a 5-star hotel, this hotel falls flat on its face. If you are paying your own money, find a different location. If you have some points or membership, this is not a bad place to stay. Here are some of the reasons why I would not go back. - We checked into our room, only to find leftover food, used towels, etc. Not a good first impression. - They gave us a new room with supposedly an upgrade; unfortunately, that was not the case. - Breakfast was included in our package. Unfortunately, it is not the same breakfast that you would expect at a 5-star hotel. If you show up late, if was difficult to get some of the food. In addition, the lines were long. The restaurant where Disney characters show up is a different restaurant that you need to pay separately. - The pool was nice but it was also a zoo. You need to show up early to find a place to sit. If you showed up around 11am, there wasn't an empty chair. (FYI - we stayed during early January). - We asked for directions and some of the staff gave us wrong directions. We stopped by the concierge and he pointed us to a particular restaurant near the pool. I spent 5-10 minutes looking for the restaurant, only to find out that the restaurant closed down 1 year ago!!! - There really isn't too much Disney about the hotel. - The beach (lagoon) is ok/nice but the lagoon next door was better.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Perfection"
Beautiful resort. Perfect for kids. Room service answers the phone with "what can I do for you (insert last name) ohana" ... So cool. Every little detail and more at this place. Worth the $
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great place for a family vacation"
Great place for a family vacation, the only draw back is the food, the main restaurant is good, but the others are not that good. It better to leave the resort area for better and less expensive food. I understand your paying for convenience, but the food quality should still be worth the money
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
A.
Paid $700 for a night stay, expecting and requested a nice view, didn't end up with what we paid, other than that the stay was fine.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great hotel for the whole family!"
We stayed here for our last night in Hawaii and our kids did not want to leave! The entire staff was so friendly and ever so helpful. The character breakfast is a must and the buffet was one of the best we've ever had with both western and island choices. The lazy river was my kids favorite amongst the many activities to do, the water was warm! What we appreciated most was the hospitality suite which we were able to shower and change in before leaving for the airport. We will definitely return for a longer stay!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Salome
"A fun hotel for families with kids."
The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and pleasant. We were able to have rooms next to each other with a blocked doorway between rooms. Size of rooms were just right. The activities that were provided were great. Children especially enjoyed the pool all day! The buffet breakfast at the Makahiki Restaurant was not appetizing. The fish and the loco moco burger was not cooked and practically raw. Not much of a selection of fruits. Overall, not worth the price for what they charged.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Mari
"Family-friendly hotel"
Great place to stay for kids who love swimming and playing in the water. Split our time between the pools and the beach!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
R
"Great family vacations"
Espectacular the hotel for family and kids it's amazing
5 night family trip Dec 3, 2014
Vanessa
"good for family has children"
500 dollar means view parking lot,lower floor,bad staff!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
jessica
"Was a great family trip!!"
Surprised the kids with a trip to Hawaii and Aulani!! I was upgraded to a partial ocean view, it was a beautiful view of the ocean and mountain side. Kids loved the 3 different pools and Autie's Beach house( which gave mom and dad some alone time). Rented some of the ocean equipment was fun. Kids did not want to leave the hotel after all of the things they could do. Each day there is a activity sheet for all to see. Highly recommend to stay here if you have a family that likes to have fun. Kids are 9 and 5 at the time of the trip.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Family Vacation Spot"
This was our second time at Aulani and will come back next year. One of the best Resorts in Hawaii. Kids love the water activities and the beach is amazing. Food is ok and pricey. The ocean view are one of kind.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Aldo
"Just Lovely"
My stay at the Aulani was wonderful. Disney knows how to do it right. I really appreciated being able to have wifi in my room, the lobby and on the beach. Being able to check in early was also a bonus. The only complaint I have is that for the five days I was there, my phone wasn't working. Regardless I would still give this hotel 5/5.
4 night trip Nov 20, 2014
"Nice and clean. Comfortable and accommodating..."
We have a great experience. Definitely recommend to friends. The views and the amenities were great. Foods and entertainment are exceptional for the kids. Swimming pool and the foods along with the staff were great. Overall it was a great fun and planning to go back for another time.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
Noel
"Amazing Place!"
It is my first time to go to Hawaii, and I say it is unforgettable. Not only this place is amazing, the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I am so glad that I booked my vacation in this resort. My experience with them is unforgettable and exceptionally wonderful place to celebrate our wedding anniversary and of course the resort of family centered environment which make me love it even more.
AJ
I LOVED it!! It was the best time ever! Everyone was so nice as helpful!!
dee
"Best place for family vacation"
Overall it was pleasure to stay there. Kids loved this place. The beach, restaurants, water slides and kids’ activities were awesome.
2 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Zhazira
"Beautiful resort"
Awesome for kids. Extended our stay to enjoy more of the resort and activities that they had for kids. Very organized.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Save your money!"
Hotel room is underwhelming - save some money and get an entire villa up the street at Marriot Ko Olina instead!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Super nice staff!!!"
My girlfriend and I had a wonderful time! Beautiful grounds and hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Amazing Time in Hawaii"
Disney magic for everyone plus the beauty of Hawaii!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Super nice Disney resort!"
Very nice resort overall. Up to Disney standards. Very expensive since you get nickel and dimed for in resort activities and food/drink are not all-inclusive.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Matthew
"Awesome"
This was an amazing get-away. My kids had a blast, said it was the best place ever!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
S
"Amazing luxurious resort."
The absolute best place for families to vacation. Wonderful children's programs are included. There are many adults only activities and amenities. It was my favorite vacation resort ever. And I am a frequent traveler and I always stay in 5 star hotels. It was truly fabulous and the resort is breathtakingly beautiful. The staff was excellent. Ama Ama had delicious gourmet food. The pools and water park were delightful.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
One Happy Mommy
"What a great time"
We took our 2 1/2 year old son to Aulani for Labor Day weekend and had a great time. The resort is so perfect for kids and adults who like to act like kids! Our son loved all of the pools and play areas and still wakes up asking to have breakfast with Mickey. I also appreciated that they have thought of things that make life easier when traveling with kids like small fold away beds in the TV credenza and stools for the restrooms to make it easier for the little guys to wash their hands. The one negative experience was around finding chairs at the pool. If you were not up and holding a chair by 8:30 it was really hard to get one. The staff does a good job of walking around and making sure that guests are really using all the chairs they reserve but what they don't tell you is that if you leave your chair for more than 1 hour they will remove your stuff and release your chair. I get that they don't want you holding a chair all day and not using it but we were in the pool for several hours each day and had to keep getting out to go rearrange our towel so as not to lose our chairs for when we were using them. Other than the pool chair issues we had a great stay and would go back again!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Best place for a family"
Loved this place, we spent three nights at the Aulani and four at Turtle Bay with a four year old. Auntie's Beach House is a game changer. My son loved it doing the Space Goo, Eruption Destruction, Musical Mix up and Surfs up with Chip and Dale. All home runs. Monkey Pod across the street is awesome and the character breakfast buffet was worth it. Pay the premium and stay here. The water slides were great fun. Great decision to all who stay at the Aulani. Turtle Bay, not so much for a family vacation.
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
poor customer service,
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
Liza
"Disney. Has it become the most expensive place on"
Nice hotel but too many guests for the facility. Very hard to get chairs or lounges by the pool. Did not think the food in the restarants was very good. Prices for everything not just the room were very high. I always stay in first class hotels when I travel and found this one to be the the worst value for the buck.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"It is very nice and big swimming pools"
This resort is very nice for kids and a lot of fun.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
henry
"Most Awesome Hotel in all of Hawaii"
We loved it. We got upgraded for free to a bedroom suite. The pools, slides, children activities were amazing. We had a late flight so got to hang out at the hotel and swim while the kids enjoyed the activities on our last day. Great way to say Aloha until next year.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Good hospitality"
Hotel staff helped a lot of us. One concern is the daily guide specified in Japanese does not consistent with english version. It will make a confusion.
3 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Koichiro Sakai
"Disney"
The food is outrageous. The resort is amazing. Try to make reservations for the different restaurants as soon as you can. They are always booked in advance. The resort cost is the biggest downfall. It should be more reasonable. The Disney characters should be roaming around the resort more often. That's why people go there is for the Disney feel.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Kimmy Dela Sierra
"Small room , nice but crowded"
The buffet is overpriced and doesn't taste good. Parking is $35 a day. The rooms are small but clean. The staff is great. The place is getting crowded, not sure if we'll go again
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
wT
Chris the manager was great and very professional. He helped us get a room after we had got the wrong room given to us twice. He took care of everything very well and personally took care ot it. The staff out at the pools were a little rude sometimes and not quite the "Disney" people we expected with smiles and positiveness. Many of them were though so it was good just a few sour apples.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
STeve
"Great Resort for Kids, Food/Service OK"
We loved the resort itself. It is clearly focused on kids but the food on the resort is okay, not great, and very expensive. We wouldn't mind paying the price if it tasted a little better or if you had additional choices. Buffet was especially a disappointment.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Maye
hotel was good and fun. For children , it is one of best hote. It was a little bit crowded and restauratn staff was not so good.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Needs more disney characters"
I stayed at this resort for 3 nights and my experience at this resort was just OK. The rooms weren't cleaned till 3-4PM. You would expect to see the disney characters through out the day but they were hardly there. The pool and lazy river were great. The breakfast with characters was great.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"Aulani Disney Hotel is The Best Place!!!!!"
The next morning got up early to have breakfast with the Disney Characters Breakfast was delicious. More time at the pool.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Wonderful"
It was a great experience. We loved the hotel and all the activities. The kids enjoyed it so much that they didn't want to go anywhere else. The staff was great. The service was great. The restaurants are over priced and the food was not good. Otherwise we enjoyed it.
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Cynthia
"Almost perfect except for the food"
Great staff! . Love the lagoon wish it had some waves though. There is a hidden gem at the end of the walk way. There you can see turtles, and all sorts of fish. The rainbow reef in the resort is for kids of all ages. Yes it's colder than the ocean. It's in purpose for the fish...you'll get used to it. It was fun to find all the hidden creatures in the stone work. Water slides and lazy river was nice. Good selection of pools. Food...Ok overpriced for sure. You can only eat so much junk food. The nicer restaurants and buffet requires a reservation. People say go to monkey pod across the street ...that's even more expensive. Pizza corner was good. The ABC market was also a good alternative. There are gas grills that can be used to bbq on resort. There are so many things for the kids. However, most activities require a reservation. Prepare to stand in line 40 mins prior to the venue opening in the morning. When you want to leave the resort had north to the water fall ...take a short hike, to the falls and swim there. Awesome. On your way back stop of at one of the beaches. Turtles are everywhere. Then eat and shop at the north shore. You could skip DOLE. Also if you want to do pearl harbor. ..plan months ahead. Aulani is the most kids friendly resort I've ever been to. No kids no go....trust me. Other than that....and the food, cost....well worth the price of admission.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"worth the money"
took my wife and kids to celebrate her birthday and they had a blast. water features were amazing. you will find Disney characters at the Aulani. Food was a bit expensive but all worth it.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Mozy
"Perfect Hawaiian experience"
Gorgeous setting. Wonderful amenities. Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Toony
was good for the kids. i did. not like that the other guest reserves all pool chairs and most were not even there to use it.. felt it was a race every morning to get a spot.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Fantastic!!!!"
This was my second stay and one more time wonderful vacation thank you all staff for every attention !!!
Other trip Jul 30, 2014