Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique, Trujillo
Situated in the heart of Trujillo, Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique is close to Trujillo Plaza de Armas, Trujillo Cathedral, and National University of Trujillo. Also nearby are Huaca de la Luna and Huaca del Sol.
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2011.
The 13 guestrooms at Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique include complimentary toiletries. Beds have pillowtop mattresses and down comforters. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Televisions are equipped with cable channels. In addition, amenities available on request include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Turndown service is offered nightly and housekeeping is available daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $60
- Twin Room
- Double Room
- Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
Nearby Three Star Trujillo hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1990
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique, Trujillo’s small print
Also known as
- Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique
- Casa Muchik - Hotel Boutique Trujillo
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.