All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
2000 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel great location"
Nice hotel to bed under construction ,you have to pay for coffee ,and tea ! Very nice pool on the roof ,nice people on front desk!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
kate
Terrace room was awesome, however hotel doesn't not provide dish soap or sponge in kitchen. Old building so oven didn't work just a fuse blown. Otherwise awesome place and location
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
carlos
"Great Miami Beach Hotel"
Great place to stay convenient to restaurants and shopping, give you a pass for the beach chairs and umbrella on the beach, short walk to beach, room is great especially for family, modern, full kitchen and refrigerator, great bath. Staff was great and friendly, complimentary Breakfast at the Orange Blossom was great just the right size and great quality. We loved this hotel and had a great time at the pool, parked our car and did not get it back until we left which was nice. Hotel was very clean, service was great, pool and restaurant was awesome and location was in excellent area.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
4 night family trip Jun 4, 2014
jackd
"Always a great stay at the boulan south beach!!"
This hotel is everything I could expect from a luxury hotel. Great views, great service, AWESOME ROOMS!!! This is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at hands down. I love this place lol
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that our view, service and rooms met your expectation. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Unbelievably beautiful place"
Upgraded to a gorgeous suite
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Staff is horrible"
My wife and I came in on our cruise and needed a nice place to stay on south beach. We got in early so I called boulan hotel and asked if we could check in early and the guy Stanley said yes we could. Well we got there and Stanley had already left and the new lady said we couldn't check in. So we were stuck waiting and then they over charged me for the room! They are idiots here and you can get a much nicer and cool place down the street at breakwater hotel. Awesome hotel. Also checked my account after and they charged me 90 dollars for a bottle of liqour and my wife and I don't even drink.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We would like to apologize over the issues you faced while being our guest. The standard check-in time is 4pm,we try our best to accommodate for early check-ins but they cannot always be guaranteed. We hope you will give us another chance so we can welcome you back.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2014
"Hotel is run down. AC not working in several rooms"
Poor experience! Would not stay there again or use expedia again.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your feedback and recent stay. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I wish I knew what happened causing you to not enjoy your stay. Hopefully in the future we can welcome you back.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"The biggest room ive ever seen!"
So i decided to splurge and spend an extra $40 on the basic room with a terrace thinking it would just be a regular room with a regular balcony as opposed to none. Well, well, well, let me tell you- It was literally the biggest terrace/suite i've ever stayed in. The bathroom had the deepest tub, the kitchen fully stocked, two toilet rooms, two flat screens and a living room. It was quite a pleasant surprise!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Sabrina
"Perfect Stay"
My 1King bedroom deluxe was perfect. Huge , balcony and kitchen was stocked . Pool area was very chic and staff was pleasant . I'll will definitely make The Boulan home when in South Beach Mia.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip May 13, 2014
"More of an apartment covered with marble walls"
Highly convenient hotel - with enough space to live there. Attentive and courteous staff. Rooms feel a bit sterile - and could use some help in the cleanliness. Feels like a beach location where a family could be comfortable rather than a business hotel. No lobby - and a very odd mixture of hotel guests.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Lots of space-good rates"
The staff was very polite and the hotel was very clean. Slept like a baby.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback! We are thrilled you enjoyed the hotel and friendly staff. Its nice to hear that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Melody
"New South Beach favorite"
Huge rooms, great location, quiet lobbies and no housekeepers roaming the floors knocking on doors at 9am
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
4 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"High Class Hotel"
We enjoyed Boulan as this hotel offers a beautiful suite with many ammenities ready to go in your room. A fully stocked fridge, a large shower and extremely comfortable beds. We even enjoyed the porch overlooking the courtyard. I did wonder though why the shower was not that hot, but i wasnt there to sit in the shower all day. The pool on the roof was excellent. For us the only downside was I wanted a cup of coffee and had to tromp down the street to find one as I was not going to pay to make my own cup in my room. It would have been nice if they had coffee stand available in the hotel and the comp breakfast was not very appealing which was 2 plain pancakes about the size of coaster. I guess you get what you pay for in South Beach. But overall, great time and great hotel.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your expecations and that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Drue
"More like a condo building"
I get better service in my building in NYC than we got at Boulan. The first room they took me to reeked of cigarettes and was in poor condition, with scratches in the walls and was nothing like the pictures on the website. I asked to be moved and the second room was nice enough, with a comfortable bed and nice furniture. Likewise the roofdeck pool was nice enough, as were the lobby areas, and hallways. But the restaurant is not really in the hotel, the valet service is not really managed by the hotel, the beach is not really managed by the hotel. All this results in not so stellar service. Three days in I was so frustrated that I wanted to move, but they would not give me a refund so we had to stay. Our car was late the first few days and I was late to appointments, so we started requesting it before we needed it. Then they would call us and tell us that if we didn't come down they would take it away. When we called for room service the restaurant told me that I had an outdated menu in the room. We showed up at the beach and were told we should have gone to the hotel first and requested a card for the beach. Whatever it was, it was always our fault, and not the hotel's. The gym has a broken elliptical machine. We spilled something at the gym, and it was still there three days later. Now, I honestly felt that the staff tried their best, but they don't have a real hotel to work with. The Boulan is way too pricey for not being one. Next time I'll stay somewhere that is.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We would like to apologize over the issues you faced while being our guest. We will take a look into the beach and valet service and look for ways to improve. We hope you will give us another chance so we can welcome you back.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Priscilla
"Very Nice"
Very nice and spacious. Will definitely go back
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your review and recent stay. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Al
"First Stay at Boulan"
Overall a very nice experience in this newer Condo-hotel. Rooms were very spacious and well furnished. We were upgraded to a Terrace 1BR with a partial ocean view. The location is slightly North of the busier section of South Beach, which was ideal since we were traveling with a teenage daughter. IF there were any improvements, I would recommend that hotel staff, especially the front desk improve their "politeness" somewhat. From the time I called to confirm our reservation to check out the staff seemed generally "distracted" and unorganized, for a property that caters to such clientele. The roof top pool is a great escape from the beach, and the attendants were so wonderful! We'd definitely return here and recommend it.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled you enjoyed the room and the location of the hotel. We would like to apologize over the issues you faced with the staff, we will be sure to make sure speak to the team to ensure that this does not happen again. We hope to see you soon.
4 night family trip Mar 12, 2014
"Great Location!"
Nice stay in a comfortable room. New and modern and a very pleasing environment.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Pretty views and great service"
From beginning to end of our girls weekend away, was amazing! The hotel is a little further north from where we were used to, but everything was still walkable or taxi handy. The Hotel service was fantastic. They were able to get us in our room early, send up recommendations of local places to order in (since raining), hailed taxis for us, would answer our requests for more towels, etc, in less than 5 min. of calling. We happened to meet the owner in hotel's restaurant, Charles Street, and he was very hospitable and over the top willing to make our stay as perfect as possible. Two thumbs up for Sean! We will most definitely be back!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"All that glitters isn't gold."
The hotel is lacking a lot. One huge thing there is no way to order movies from your room. The pool is small & the menu there sucks. You can't even get a piña colada. The room service is below par. There is construction currently going on. During my 3 night stay the electricity was turned off between 4 & 7 and then fire alar testing was being done from 4-6 the following day. I had to wait 2 hours to check in because they do not have a adequate housekeeping staff. My room was never cleaned only refreshed with towels & sheets & I had to call & request that! It's a decent location on Collins but I wouldn't stay here again. Not worth the money.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We would like to apologize over the issues you faced while being our guest. We will keep your comments in mind and look for ways to improve the pool service. We hope you will give us another chance so that we can welcome you back.
3 night trip Feb 24, 2014
Stef
"Weekend in South Beach"
Hotel was clean, service at front desk was friendly and helpful. However, for some reason it took 2 days to get washcloths in our room. Finally had to go to front desk to get them. Would stay here again.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
DebbieDoo
"Great location but lots of hidden charges"
Great location, but lots of hidden charges. Not enough towels, you pay for your in room coffee with not even a coffee stirrer to be had! The pool was also cold.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you faced while being our guest. We hope to weclome you again soon!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"very nice hotel but breakfast"
hotel was superior but complimentary breakfast was minimal, they wouldn't even include a refill of your coffee without a charge
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We appreciate your honest review as we're always looking for ways to improve. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"A lovely all-suite hotel"
This is an excellent option in South Beach. About a block from the beach, with a roof top pool, the beautifully appointed one bedroom suite was luxurious (we upgraded to a water view king room). Our room was on the top floor and faced toward the water (partial view) with a terrace that ran the entire length of the living room and bedroom. The living has a pull out sleeper sofa. The kitchen was equipped with high end appliances, and the cabinets were reasonably equipped (basic pots and dishes), although the restaurants in the area make cooking/eating-in seem unnecessary. Make a supermarket run for the basics for coffee in the morning and a snack for happy hour. Although this is a residential condo, we had full hotel services in our room. The one hiccup we had was retrieving the car from valet parking. The cars are kept around the corner in a parking lot, and it can take upwards of 45 minutes to get your car so plan ahead. The hotel is currently doing some renovation on the first level that while unsightly, did not impact our stay.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Anthony
This hotel has great amenities. Full kitchen, comfortable beds and spacious bedroom. The location is in the heart of South Beach. The only issue I had is that you have to leave the building and walk around the cprner to get to the restaurant.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Excellent Place to Stay!!"
I arrived well before check in and as expected the room was not available. But I took the opportunity to walk around the area and when I returned later, I was pleasantly surprised that the 2 bedroom suite I'd reserved was upgraded to a penthouse suite! Staff was great, rooms were just as pictured on website, very clean, modern and retro. Beach very close and hotel provides beach towels and a coupon for chair and 1 umbrella. Nice walk to nightlife and many restaurants but far away enough for peace and quiet... Continental breakfast was ok but wish there were more options. (Only options are pancakes or two eggs with 1/2 slice of toast and a small serving of potatoes) Big surprise: Hotel is an art gallery and artwork on display is for sale. Nice touch! I would return again and recommend to anyone! Boulan, please where is your loyalty program! I will be the first to register.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy to hear that our hotel was able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Shirley
"Great for families"
NOT ON THE BEACH. Actually on the other side of Collins Ave. Staff was a pleasure. Valet was very prompt with my car. Rooms are spacious and really beautiful. Definitely not your run of the mill hotel rooms. Fully equipped kitchen. My bed in the master bedroom had very squeaky springs. Every time I turned, I woke up from the noise it made. I can only assume this was my particular mattress. I told it to the front desk clerk upon checkout. A?C thermostat went on the fritz a few times, but maintenance came promptly to fix it.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Boulan experience"
Hotel felt more like a furnished luxury high rise apartment in a major metro once you got into the room. Comfort from minute one, staff was amazing. I'll stay here on return trips for business as well as pleasure.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the staff was helpful. We hope to see you soon.
1 night business trip Dec 19, 2013
JBB
"very modern close to the beach and lincoln mal"
its very clean and modern 1 minute from beach 5 minutes by walk from lincoln mall/street which is full of shops restaurants and clubs.you dont need a car if you want to go to the beach and the mall.room has a kitchen with one frying pan and a pot plates and glasses and coffee mugs but no spoons or forks or knife.it has a full size fridge.the best shower on earth overall very satisfied and happy.it was exetremly clean
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
"Nice retro Hotel near South Beach 1 min walk"
The room had a bit of a wow appeal when we walked in. We had a terrace room, which had a large patio overlooking Collins Street. The room was very large, nice tile floors, funky(cool) furniture, and a full functioning Kitchen as well as clothes-washer and dryer in the room. The large Bedroom was set apart from the living area by large opaque sliding doors. The master bathroom was very large, had retro hardware and a "drench" shower head. Too bad the water heater didn't work on the second day. We were forced to move to the next room as the Hotel did not staff maintenance during the Thanksgiving Holiday. The housekeeping was excellent and overall, we were very comfortable. The checkout time of 11am was a bit abrupt and strictly enforced as we were rushed by two men staff members that came knocking (loudly) on the door at 11:10....oops. Be prepared for a bit of extra money for parking if you choose valet, in room treats (wide array of drinks in the full size refrigerator) were costly and also, the WIFI was not economical. The Hotel had a nice, clean, rooftop Pool and Hot Tub, however, it was only available until 8pm. We were chased out of the pool at 8:05pm...oops. Also, there is a Night Club on the Street level, which from the second floor assaulted us by the POUNDING BASS until about 3am which was fine, but if you were tired, you might be irritated. Free continental breakfast looked okay, however we did not eat there. The coffee they served was good.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us however we would like to apologize over the inconvenience you faced with the maintenance issues. We hope to see you soon.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
dp
"Great Stay in South Beach"
Love the hotel. Lots of open space in the rooms! Traveled in style with this one.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so thrilled to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
Rush
"Great Hotel at the top of South Beach"
The hotel is modern, very clean, and in great shape. One block from the beach, with a great pool and hot tub at the roof. Easy check-in, with a clean, spacious room. Room 210 is a larger room, and has a bigger kitchen table and sofa, and is away from the elevator. The shower is great, tub is awesome, and the kitchen has everything you need for a meal (which you wouldn't use since you're going out for meals and happy hours). The Charles Street restaurant below the restaurant is a great way to get a quick bite to eat, and the bus stop across the hotel makes it convenient for taking the Miami-Dade Airport Express Bus (a must for thrifty travelers $2.25). One block from Mynt, Skybar, and Baoli Miami. I would definitely stay there again, especially if I see a deal.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience! We are happy that you enjoyed our location, hotel rooms and cleanliness as well. Its great to hear that you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!
4 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
"great location, wonderful livibility"
It is a wonderful hotel with a very nice restaurant with a Continental breakfast included but also menu items to purchase. We did have some unusual circumstances due to the maintenance being done. A water line broke and the ceiling in the hall was damaged plus we had no water for hours. It made for an unhappy group of us that morning. I knew the location would be good, but the modern look and roominess of the living room area, kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms made it a special treat.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed breakfast at our restaurant Orange Blossom! However I'm sorry to hear that there was maintenance going on in the restaurant while you were dining. We hope you will return with us in the future!
4 night trip Nov 4, 2013
"Oasis in South Beach"
Room was spacious with full kitchen, 1 1/2 bathroom, large bathroom with tub and separate rain shower, which was perfect for 3 for a girls' weekend. Room was clean, king size bed very comfortable as was pull out sofa bed. Hotel was quiet (no street noise on Penthouse level and hallways, etc. quiet) with short walk to the beach with very helpful beach chair and umbrella assistance. One negative was no towels at the beach which was surprising - said they were "out" of towels. There is construction going on in the lobby which makes things somewhat confusing, noisy and less than pleasing to the eye. All of the service staff were amazing and very friendly and fun, providing fantastic restaurant recommendations. Kudos to the front desk (Jessica, Laura, Isdel), Lisse the concierge, bell hops and pool/beach staff.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your review and your kind words about the hotel! I have shared your kind words to the team as well as with Jessica, Laura, Lissa and the bell and pool staff. They are appreciative of your review and wanted to thank you! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your return in the future!
3 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
Lynne
"South Beach vacation"
Hotel great!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent visit and taking the time to review us! We hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
"Man I love this hotel!!"
Great stay over the weekend. They even upgraded my room when I got there!!!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so happy to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Rush
"Great room and nice staff"
Room was gorgeous and the staff super friendly. Great pool! Close to beach and Lincoln Road. Definitely recommend to couples and families.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm so thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your expecations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2013
Jaime
"Nice large apartments close to beach"
As long as you're not looking for any amenities, this is a cool, contemporary, artsy hotel close to the beach
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your feedback! We are happy that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and the location was a perfect spot for you. We hope to see you again in the future!
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"my worst hotel experience ever"
For the kind of money they charge, one would expect at least the basics to be done right. Instead, we found the pots and pans dirty, safe not working, bathroom door lock missing, and balcony door lock broken. Normally, even all of the above wouldn't be compelling enough for me to bother with a review. In this case, however, we were up for an extra special treat. On the last day of our stay we went out for an hour before checking out. When we got back, a valuable personal item left on a bedside table was missing. Not a big deal but enough to ruin the overall impression.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your review. I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. We hope that you will return in the future and give us another chance as the hotel has had many improvements since your last stay. Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay!"
I really enjoyed this hotel. I really loved my hotel room. The staff was also great!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your recent stay and review. We're so happy that our hotel and staff were able to meet your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Rush
"Lux accomodations right near everything!"
Wonderful hotel, staff and location. This was an overnight trip with my cousins and the pictures online do not due this hotel justice! Excellent decor and accomodations, including fully functional and stocked kitchen, 2 bathrooms and suite like style for the price of a bedroom only hotel everywhere else on So. Beach. Lots of space for sleeping with one king or queen bed and pullout bed in all the living rooms. Staff was polite on check-in and check-out, explained where everything was and thorough. Beach was 1 street away and Lincoln was a decent walk. Would love to come back!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are glad that our location was a key element to your vacation and even more delighted to hear that our friendly staff exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
sks
"Surprised by how nice and large rooms were"
Largest room I've stayed in over many years staying at South Beach. Outstanding price for size and quality of room. Outstanding service at the front desk - they arranged for dry cleaning to pick up my suit for same day service while I was waiting to check into my room.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that we were able to exceed your expectation with both the service and the room. We hope to welcome you back.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
"Not worth the price"
While staying in a deluxe suite, I have to say the room is much bigger than anything you will find in Miami Beach. The room looked beautiful but we had problems with the sink not draining, no hot water, hairball in the shower, the most uncomfortable sleeper sofa imaginable, remote not able to control volume, and other misc problems. We gave the list to the worker downstairs upon checkout, and while she was apologetic, nothing was done to make up for the problems. $150 hold placed on my credit card for 4 days, then card was overcharged for drinks. I wouldn't stay here again unless it was with a large group of people and they fixed the sleeper sofa. It just was not worth the money. The only thing I liked was the staff was nice and suite was large.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We would like to apologize for maintenance issues you faced while being our guest. We will take a look into what occurred to make sure it doer snot happen again. We hope to welcome you back.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2013
Breakfast was only option of scrambled eggs and toast or 2 pancakes. Plus either juice OR coffee. Terrible service for breakfast and they would bill us for tip. The hotel definitely needs to fix that or find a better way. Pool is amazing though would be great if you could get drinks there. Was topless one of the days we were there - likely because those ladies were french. We chose not to participate.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rooftop pool we would like to apologize over the issues you faced with the breakfast. We will keep your concerns in mind while we look for ways to improve. We hope to welcome you back.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Wonderful location, in the heart of south beach"
I was exceptionally pleased with the hotel. I love the furnishings, the massive bathroom, the large balcony, the rooftop swimming pool; it exceeded my expectations!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that our location was a key element to your vacation and even more delighted to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Exceptional!!"
From the moment we arrived to the day we left the staff at Boulan went out of their way to ensue our stay was fabulous. Need assistance, call the front desk moments later, taken care of. From the gorgeous lobby area to the Zen Garden, our Penthouse apartment to the rooftop pool and cabanas the decor was breathe-taking. EVERYTHING was well appointed and extemely clean! The complimentery breakfast was delicious and filliing. Also Loved the complimentary beach umbrella, towels and 2 chairs....and just a short walk to the beach.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us! We are thrilled that you loved the hotel, staff and amenities as well as the breakfast! We can only hope we can welcome you back home in the near future!
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Sheila
"I love this place"
The room was awesome !! The staff great !!clean!! Modern Decently coming back
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great place!"
Two minutes from the beach, five from great shopping and restaurants. A unique and beautiful place....would love to stay here again!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed being our guest and that the location of the hotel was ideal. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Kristi
"Beautiful hotel but a rip-off and hidden costs."
Hotel stay included breakfast. On arrival we were told that we could eat breakfast at a restaurant around the corner, for which we were given vouchers. Upon arrival the following morning we waited for an unreasonable amount of time before we were seated. The restaurant was extremely busy, understaffed and did not have enough seating available to accommodate the guests. After seated we had to wait around for further attention. Eventually I asked one of the staff for a menu. We were told that as a guest of Boulan we were only allowed the Continental Breakfast on the house. We were given a choice of either coffee or orange juice (tea was an extra charge); a choice between half a slice of toast with scrambled eggs or pancakes with some topping which I never ordered. We also received butter and jam in the "deal". The meal arrived - a small portion of scrambled egg and a tiny piece of toast. Although the orange juice was limited to one only - we could ask for coffee refills. We were given a bill to sign. We were billed an 18% service charge and tax on top of that! Now where I come from, when you are told that breakfast is complimentary - it means just that - complimentary! My husband complained to the hotel staff and said that they should remove the service charge of 18% from that bill and any further breakfast bills to follow. This was agreed to by hotel management. Upon check-out we noticed we had been charged this amount each morning. Another argument ensued.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experienece! We are delighted to hear that you liked the hotel but we would like to apologize over the issues you faced with brekfast. We will take these comments and look for ways ro assure this does not happen again. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Staff"
Staff was wonderful and helpful! Front desk was always there to help us with a smile!
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experienece! We are delighted to hear that staff was warm and helpful. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"fantastic spot, clean and modern"
The hotel facilities are fantastic. The room exceeded expectation, however the pool area is not properly maintained by staff. The lounge bed linens around the pool were dirty and repeated requests for towels around the pool and change of linen on the pool lounge chairs went unanswered. All in all however the room and facilities were fantastic value and I would definitely stay at the Boulan again.
Response by Boulan South Beach
Thank you for sharing your experienece! We are thrilled to hear we were able to exceed your expecations, however we would like to apologixe over the issues you faced with the pool. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013