All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Clean
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
Great value for the price. No complaints during my stay.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"FAA at Fort Worth"
The hotel was excellent, however, the restaurant service was lacking. We order food and the chef did not cook it properly. Overall the stay was good and we would definitely book this hotel again.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Denny
"4.8 out of 5 stars"
I stayed here with my friend for a wedding and our experience was with little complaint! The only thing we wish was different is, the lounge closed at 10. Not a huge deal. Just a bummer. Other then that it was an excellent place for a weekend getaway!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you so much for the lovely 5 star review of your stay with us. We appreciate the input regarding our hours for the lounge. We will discuss that with our management team. Safe Travels!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
The staff was wonderful, the hotel was very nice and wonderfully clean! We enjoyed our stay, very comfortable place to be while away from home (our rooms had the small living area and those are very nice!!).
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay. Many thanks for the 5 star rating! We're so glad that our hotel worked out well for your family's trip. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
"Very comfortable close to venue"
Nice hotel clean friendly staff easy checkin and check out.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Many thanks for the 5 star rating of your stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We're glad to hear that our location worked well for your trip and that all went smoothly. See you again soon!
Other trip Jul 16, 2015
A
"Great Place to Treat a Guest"
We put our visiting award winning gospel song writer, singer and ministry through music at the hotel. He was so impressed that he was given such a nice place to stay. When you travel as a missionary using music as your medium - it seems most small churches don't accommodate him as well. Thank you so much!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Many thanks for the 5 star review of your guests' stay with us. We're so glad that we could accommodate him and he enjoyed his stay. Thank you for choosing our hotel.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Marlee P
"HGI Ft. Worth July 2015"
I loved our stay. Strangely the sheets didn't fit the bed but the room was very clean.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Many thanks for the 5 star review of your stay with us. Our apologies that the sheets were troublesome, but we're glad that you enjoyed our hotel. Please come visit us again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Rich
Awesome
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you for the 5 star review of your stay with us. Thanks for the "Awesome" as well - we think YOU'RE Awesome!
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Family trip"
Visiting family
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
We appreciate the 4 star review of your stay with us. We hope you enjoyed your family time and hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Fabulous"
Fabulous, it was fabulous. No other way to put it.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
**Blush** thank you so much :) We appreciate the 5 stars and kind words. Please come see us again soon.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
ron
"Will stay there again!"
Very Clean & Beautiful hotel, great breakfast!!! All the Staff was very pleasant and professional, everyone went above and beyond to make sure all our needs were met! Now that's service!
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Cari
Stay was fine,only in room for sleeping. Staff was Average. No breakfast? Every other hotel in the area has Breakfast include. My son works for the railroad and I am an Honors member. The Garden Inns seem to be generally the same everywhere. The overall stay was satisfactory
6 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"BAD"
Had Brown Recluse in room with hundreds of babies. Hotel send someone up to vacuum, but still that did not help our mental state.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Room smelt musty but overall was very nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
We really enjoyed the comfort and the room was very clean.. Would recommend to anyone !
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Meh"
Very nice hotel, staff was kind. Was woken up at 7am to people chatting in the hall way, children running up and down the hallway screaming, then to top it all of at 9am the housekeepers come to try and clean the room... Check out wasnt even until 11am!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Gold survivor"
It was a nice get away.. My family enjoyed need more of a breakfast selection.. Fitted sheets on beds were way too small and would not stay on..
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great location and very comfortable property"
I arrived late, around 10:30pm. The hotel was sold out but they kept my reservation. Only problem was I was given a disabled room. The room was ok and clean. Just surprised that property in general seemed a little older even though new development taking place in neighborhood. Wifi was a title bit of pain but TV was great with at least several free HBO channels. Best selling point is the relative lack of traffic in the area.
3 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Stephen
"Nice enough, but..."
Typical Hilton Garden Inn experience. Last minute booking via Expedia was straightforward at a reasonable price. Adjustable bed controls were broken, and one side was hard as a rock and the other at the softest setting, leading to an uncomfortable sleep.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Weekender
"Beautiful, great location, undesirable service."
Hotel staff left much to be desired. Hopefully they'll get new management because it's a beautiful hotel and great location. It took the staff three phone calls to get our beds made up, when it should have happened automatically. We had left in the morning and it wasn't done up when we returned and then three calls later...
4 night family trip May 29, 2015
Jennifer K
"Enjoyable Stay"
The hotel was beautiful and very clean. However, when I arrived to my room the toilet was not clean nor was the night stand and desk. I called for house keeping and the manager came up, extended his apolgies and cleaned my room himself offering to buy me dinner or breakfast. This was very impressive and will be going back.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Thanks"
Had an awesome time here. Staff was exceptional especially Greg at the front desk. Would highly recommended this hotel to others.
2 night business trip May 29, 2015
"Very pleased"
It was great, but I wish breakfast had been included.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Holly
"recommended"
My husband, 2 kids and I stayed here and were very impressed with the quality of everything (staff, beds, cleanliness). We are from the area originally so we chose this location for the convenience to I35 & the alliance gateway freeway.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
April
"Worth it!"
Would stay here again. Very nice hotel.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Evelyn
"Needed an affordable getaway night"
While traveling through the DFW area, my wife flew in to visit so we chose to stay there from seeing it on Expedia. It was a nice, comfortable, quiet stay and the staff were great. The "soaking" tub may have been a bit of a stretch as described, but overall it was a fantastic experience.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Mike and Sam
"Awesome"
It was great and a great price. Can't believe Motel 6 was charging the same price.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Coby
Overall, the hotel was nice. Beautiful front lobby, fairly updated rooms. Most of the front desk staff was very friendly and greeted us as we came through the front door. The woman at the front desk tried to get us an early check in, however, housekeeping was NOT having it. Front desk radioed housekeeping asking if there was a room ready, and housekeeping quickly SNAPPED back NO and that there wouldn't be for a while. This was after 1pm, and check in was at 3pm. The beds were sleep number beds. Turned out to not be as bad as I thought, but still not the most comfortable.
Other trip May 20, 2015
MJ
Very nice. Easy to get in and out.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
James R
"Ok"
Pillows were terrible and we left with both of our necks in pain. No bottled water in the room. The facility itself was really nice.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Nathan
"Great hotel and staff"
New hotel with all the amenities. Rooms Are supper clean and roomy. I needed a sofa bed on my second night and the staff went out of their way to ensure I had the room when I returned that evening. They even moved my luggage. 5 stars!
Todd
"Nice hotel close to Texas Motor Speedway"
Great customer service. Extremely clean rooms. Good breakfast.
Arlene
"Nice hotel and easy to get to!"
We only stayed one night but check in was fast and the staff was friendly.
Liana
"Great experience"
My stay at the Hilton was the best. As always Hilton gives an outstanding service and they live up to the expectations of a its customers. Check-in was quick and the attendants were amazing.The room was golden. Super clean and great looking.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Didn't get what I paid for!"
Reserved a 2 bed room and got a king with a sofa bed. Said they would call me when a 2 bed room opened,never heard from them. Paid for room 2 months in advance should have got what I paid for.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Randall
"Great Hotel but away from anything"
The Hilton Garden Inn -Fort Worth Alliance Airport is a new nicely furnished hotel with excellent staff. Our room was exactly what we asked for and we loved being able to adjust the firmness of the mattress. Didn't like that there was only a shower and no tub but that was minor. The bar/restaurant staff seemed to only consist of 2 or 3 but they excelled in attending to our every need and the food was Excellent. The only reason this Hilton Garden Inn doesn't receive a 5 of 5 is it is just located all by itself right now. There are 2 other hotel chains close by and within 2 miles driving a couple of BBQ & sandwich places (which were not appealing to us), but other than that you will have to plan on driving 5-10+ miles to get to Center Inn to get any kind of food and shopping options. So as long as you know ahead of time that you will have to go out (drive a bit as there is no walking to something) or eat just at the hotel then Hilton Garden Inn-Fort Worth Alliance Airport is a great option, especially if you are a NASCAR fan and come in for Texas Motor Speedway which is only 4 miles north up I-35 (and less than 3 minutes) !
Other trip May 4, 2015
Sleepeone
"Hilton"
Very nice clean hotel. Quiet and away from busy roads. Great value for the price
2 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"Oasis of comfort"
After a long drive we landed here at the Hilton Garden Inn we found the room to be clean, quiet and comfortable. The bed was a welcome sight! My wife said the paint on the walls were too dark and depressing. I didn't notice; my eyes were closed!
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
"I would stay here again."
I loved this hotel. Very nice, clean and comfortable. I just didn't like the fact that there was no breakfast of any kind included in the stay. Overall it was very nice.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2015
Sherri
It was very nice. We enjoyed it. I thought everything was very clean and well kept.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Wes
"Over priced hotel"
When we got to our room it was a king and a couch not 2 queens as the reservation stated. Hotel staff told me a couch counted as a bed. Finally got rooms switched and got free breakfast which should be included with the premium price I will not be staying in a hilton again.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"False pics of room"
not at all what we booked, said was a kitchen and no kitchen, just a very small fridge, we thought it was a kitchenette like the pic showed
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We're sorry to hear that there was some confusion regarding your guest room. We have 28 photos of our property posted on Hotels.com, which include ones for both our suites and our standard guest rooms. It sounds like you booked a standard room versus a suite. Our apologies for the mix up. We hope that you will have an opportunity in the near future to visit us again and reserve one of our suites to enjoy.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Super nice stay, just no free breakfast"
This is a great hotel, nice location, very nice and clean, pretty comfortable bed. I was disappointed that breakfast was not complimentary, but other than that it was great. A very good choice for the Keller/Ft. Worth area.
Christi
"Very nice hotel"
Everyone was super nice at this location, I've stayed at other Hilton Gardens and this one just seemed less flashy than the rest, otherwise I would give it higher rating
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you for the lovely 4 star review of your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon when you're back in Fort Worth.
3 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
Elesha
"High end amenities and brand new furniture"
The only beef I have is the water pressure in the shower. Kind of a big deal since it took 2 times longer to get my hair shampooed. I don't even have much hair. The kitchenette had not been serviced when we checked in and our room didn't get cleaned in the 2 days we were there. But it's a beautiful hotel.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
staycationer
"Comfortable and friendly place"
Very friendly staff just a delight to deal with all the way around. Hotel was very clean and impressive!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Anita
"stay feb 20-22-2015"
Stay was great. Need to have a covered area for smokers. I believe they should have a free breakfast buffet, instead of all you can eat for 10.99 or at least cut price to 5.98. On the positive side, very clean, everyone very professional, when you called for towels, etc there in a very timely matter. Would recommend & would diffenently stay there again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and the service you received. We hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Martha
"Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Worth Alliance"
Hotel was nice, clean, and comfortable.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
We appreciate the 5 star review of your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Great staff and service was awesome!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you so very much for the 5 star review of your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Anthony
"Do not recommend."
Room was not clean or put together from previous people. Trash not emptied, pillows with no cases, and was not the room I paid for.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We are so sorry to hear that the room was not ready for your arrival. We hope that you shared these concerns with the management staff during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again and earning all 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015