All hotels in Paris, France
66 Rue Du Pere CorentinParisParis75014France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Food is all right
    Room is not nice
    Bad internet service
"Nice stay at Hotel Virgina"
We stayed 6 nights in this old but comfortable hotel. Perfect house cleaning, very helpful staff, and very easy access to communication made this hotel good value for the money. Room was tiny (as always in Paris), and next door was a construction site with noise from early morning. We would also have liked the option of making coffee in our room. But all in all we had a good stay.
6 night romance trip Oct 14, 2015
Vivi
Rooms were too small. Not even space to put our luggage.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Ashref
"Great Stay in Paris"
Hotel Virgina is great hotel to stay in Paris and I will plan to use again. Front desk staff was friendly and very helpful with city directions and Metro/bus connections. Thank you, Aruial, at the front desk...from my arrival she was very kind and answered all our questions. Didn't use the breakfast so can't comment but plenty of spots to eat in the neighborhood. Location is great for using Metro to visit all over the city and bus stop is at the corner. Room was very comfortable with a stocked mini-frig and the in room safe is laptop compatible. Wi-fi worked well in our room. I would recommend for a visit in Paris...the hotel is just far enough removed from all the hustle, bustle and tourists nearer the city center but still very accessible and in a nice neighborhood in Montparnasse section of Paris.
6 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Good Place to Move Through The City"
Great location and a bit out of the center with less tourists and more neighbors. Plenty of stores and restaurants in the areawith a great market street 2 metro stops away at Rue Daguerre-Denfert Rocherau. Will return as movement in and out of the city was great. 8 Metro lines are linked with the tram line at Port d'Orleans and within 10 minutes you can catch both 8 different trains and RER (B) to almost anywhere with very few changes.
8 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Great location with easy access to Metro, tram, buses, bistros, restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores. Hotel is very quaint, clean, and comfortable.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
We had a good experience at this hotel. The staff was very helpful especially since we don't speak French. The room was neat and clean but small, especially the bathroom, which is very typical of hotels in this area and price range. There are many options for eating in the neighborhood and transportation is just a few blocks away. There was some construction going on across the street and yet we found the room very quiet. We would stay here again and I would recommend this hotel as long as you are ok with a smaller room.
5 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Small room but a good value"
Our room (standard double) was very small by American standards, but that is usual for any hotel room in Paris. The hotel is about a block from the Porte d'Orleans metro station, so getting around the city from the hotel was very easy. Hotel staff were helpful and it was quick and easy to purchase breakfast for 10 EUR apiece at the hotel restaurant on our last day there, since it wasn't included with our room. My only complaints are VERY minor: the front desk had a wine bottle opener but wouldn't let us take it to our room, forcing me to use it there and then carry an open bottle of wine up 4 flights of stairs. I'm taller than average, and the wall-mounted TV stuck out far enough (7-8 inches) at just the perfect height for me to bash my head on it coming through the bathroom door a few times.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Paris in May"
Our stay was pleasant as the lobby is nice and there was a good, simple European breakfast. The room was very small, as we were three people and barely had space to walk with luggage in the room. The bathroom is in need of updating. Also, as three people in the room, we always needed 3 large towels and on most days were given 2. We should not have to request additional towels each day.
4 night family trip May 28, 2015
Hotel is on a very good position and the most important for me was a very helpful staff.We travelled with another couple and they are also very satisfied with hotel.When you are visiting Paris you should know what neiborhood to choose and this one is very quiet, well connected,and you feel safe in it.My choice for hotel in Paris is definitely hotel Virgina.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"A French Experience"
Hotel Virginia is a very nice, quaint place and very affordable. It's a 3 star hotel that gives one a flavor for how most of France lives. The 5th floor room was tidy, with a small balcony. It was cool to see a panorama of Paris' rooftops in the 14th district. Bed was solid and bathroom was modern and clean. Staff was very friendly, accommodating. Housekeeping was prompt with clean towels and sheets. Kept room & bath very clean. I was very pleased with the service. Free wifi was nice; Continental breakfast was excellent; best coffee I had in France with wonderful croissants. You'll like the cool old elevator, with it's cage like doors and walls. It's like you are stepping back to the '50's with only 2 people able to fit at the same time.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Nice hotel easy Metro access"
Mattresses were to hard. Cannot relax completely.location
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the metro"
The staff, especially Maria, were very friendly and helpful. Our room was quickly ready and, while typically small, was clean and housekeeping was thorough. The neighborhood had two grocery stores and several cute cafes that we tried. The Pommes Rouge had excellent crepes. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
michelle
"short weekend in Paris"
The room was much smaller than anticipated. I've stayed in European hotels before and this was pretty small. I wanted something cheap for the weekend because we were just going to the catacombs and Versailles so in the end it was sufficient. On the other hand I've found nicer rooms in Paris for a similar price. Out was right down the street from the catacombs so you could walk and the metro in Paris is amazing so there was no point in driving anywhere.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
"great hotel for buses and metro access to city"
It was affordable, the staff was very friendly and helpful and it was a convenient location to take the 28 and 38 buses straight into the tourist attractions. Also close to the RER that goes straight to CDG airport. small but cute and affordable.
3 night romance trip Jun 30, 2014
Rich C
I made a a three days booking two months in advance. The price for a double standard room was amazing when it comes to Paris. If you arrived from - Orly airport- then you could arrive fast and cheaply by taking Orlybus "7,5 Euro per person" in less than 20 minutes. Just keep your luggage with you and tell the driver you would like to get down at "Porte d'Orleans". From the hotel there are many buses which could take you to the city center " Buses 38, 28 & 68" to " Opera area, Eiffel tower area & Louver Area".. Or you could take the Metro which is just near the hotel. The hotel is near some supermarkets including Carrefour and the budget-friendly Lidl. The internet is free. The only issue is that the elevator is small, but if you have a stroller for example they could store it and give it to you directly when you go outside. For the price I paid - Less than 100 Euro by night-, I am really satisfied.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good hotel in Paris"
A nice hotel with very helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms; small by American standards, but normal for Paris. The bathroom was especially tiny. Location near the Porte d'Orleans metro stop on the number 4 line made it easy to get in and out of the heart of the city, while keeping the price reasonable. Breakfast was overpriced andnot included in the room charge, somewhat to my surprise.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Marco
"Desk staff so helpful"
The location of the hotel is not near the tourist sites, but the desk staff was helpful informing us about bus routes and the metro, both of which are half a block away. It was easy to get where we wanted to go and inexpensive. We stayed 4 days and were very comfortable. We found places to eat breakfast cheaper than the hotel with more variety.
4 night trip May 23, 2014
Suzie Jenkins
"Lovely and Charming"
This is a lovely hotel in the quiet, residential 14th arrondissement. The bus to take you to the popular sights (i.e., Louvre, Eiffel Tower, etc.) is almost at your door, as is a metro station. There are several supermarkets, restaurants and pastry shops within a block or two. The staff is extremely helpful, especially Mano. The room took some adjustment as the toilet and sink were not in the same room, which at first drove me crazy, but is a typically setup in Paris. Otherwise, it was extremely comfortable. Their buffet breakfast was a great way to start my day -- I was often not hungry again until 3 p.m. I would recommend this hotel very highly to anyone.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Hazel
good location, very close to the metro station, quiet neighborhood, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
Very nice stay with a great staff!
4 night trip Oct 8, 2013
Ralph
I've stayed at the hotel with my sister for 6 days. The staff was pleasant and helpful, however the room was too small. We could barely pass each other by. The room was clean, but the bathroom had some mold around a sink faucet. Overall experience was good.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Feel like a Parisian"
The hotel Virgina is in an excellent location if you want to experience life in Paris. We ate each morning at a local boulangerie ( Les Jardins de Paul), a two minute walk. We ate at the local restaurants, just about five minutes walk. The Metro is a few minutes away. We bought supplies at the supermarche - G20 next to the hotel. We walked to the catacombs and many other attractions. The hotel was in excellent condition. The bathroom was very modern. The room arrangement was very comfortable. The elevator is small, but that is part of the charm of an older Parisian hotel. The staff couldn't be more accommodating. All spoke excellent English.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Jacques
When we chose the hotel we were interested above all about the hotel position in an area that was useful for our stay. When we arrived there we discovered that the position was better than we thought. The line 4 of the underground put you in connection with the other underground lines so that you could visit almost every side of the city.Moreover it is really close the hotel (2 minutes walking at Porte d'Orleans-Montrouge station) together with some bus lines that brought directly to the heart of the city. About the hotel we are completely satisfied. The cleanliness of the room was very good, reception service was excellent(among the other, they nicely helped us with a parcel packaging).The room 208(a superior one) was spacious and quiet and well equipped. Near the hotel there is a vast choice of supermarkets,together with bars, boulangeries,banks, a postal office, restaurants. Maria is a fantastic receptionist. Patrizia and Sergio (Lecce, Italy -)August 2013
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Near Cite University"
This was a very charming hotel near Port de Orleans. I chose the hotel because of it being close to Cite University. I was visiting my niece who was at the university for the 6 week summer foreign study. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful to this non French speaking tourist.65
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Convenient location"
Hotel is near main bus station which allows for easy travel to all of the city's attractions. Short taxi ride from Orly Airport. Convenient bus connection to Nord RR Station. All of the staff were helpful with directions and knowledge of bus or subway options, too. Only negative was the size of the shower stall.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2013
ZZZ
"Nice small hotel near Port d'Orleans"
Elevator only holds 2 people and one bag but it's a small hotel and not much traffic anyway. The room does not have coffee maker, but everything else is fine. Quiet and comfortable. One block to the Port d'Orleans metro station, which is very convenient. Rate quoted is per day. I had a nice french conversation with the front desk clerk, a young lady who was friendly and helpful. Not a whole lot of restaurants or stores nearby, but several boulangeries. Nice small hotel.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
QBert
"Nice place, great internet...messy shower"
I liked this place and plan to go back on my next trip (in Paris 5-6 times a year). Best part is the service is great and the internet is fantastic (business quality level). Good location close to metro with many restaurants around. The shower is open which means the floor gets soaked when showering...I feel some of this water reaches the rug at times level a very very faint damp smell which I didn't even notice the first day. Overall décor is a bit dated but fine. A glass partion for Shower should easily solve problem.
4 night business trip Apr 23, 2013
Norman T

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"good hotel, bathroom claustrophobic"
the bathroom is claustrophobic.
2 night trip Mar 26, 2016
francesco
"Noise"
In the hotel on my floor was renovation. A big noise from drilling walls make me out from the room for couple of hours. What was good, was the extremely hot water in the bathroom. Be carefull, the minibar was not loaded. I made a picture fro evidence, because after the hotel can ask for payment.
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Emil
"Ok for a budget hotel"
This was a very minimal hotel experience. The hotel itself is incredibly small. Two people plus two pieces of carry-on luggage were a tight squeeze in the elevator. The room was super tiny too, not much space to move around at all. Bed was okay, but carpet was somewhat dirty. There was water damage to the wall next to the bed, with wallpaper cracking and peeling. Bathroom was impeccably clean, but it was the size of an airplane toilet with a small shower stall included. Although I see that the hotel staff make an effort to provide a nice experience, it isn't relaxing to stay in such extremely cramped quarters. Wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"Great small hotel"
A small hotel, the rooms are small but comfortable. 2 min walk from the bus terminus with busses to all the major sires. Staff were really helpful, they will mark a map with the routes to the sites. Really enjoyed the stay.
6 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Trevor
"Very nice hotel in a good location!"
I enjoyed my stay! Hopefully I'll get a chance to stay there again.
Other trip Jun 6, 2015
Less than 5 min from the metro station. Stayed there for 4 nights. Staff is amazing and very knowledgeable. The area is average however many nice places to eat within a 10 min walk. From fine Italian restaurant to cafés and shawerma place, it is decent for the price. If you plan to stay there like us e.g. leave in morning for sight seeing and come back in evening to sleep and relax, this hotel is ideal. The only problem is they only have 2 or 3 English channels on TV and one night our code for the in room safe didn't work and had to be reset by the morning staff. Besides that, we felt safe and comfortable and had a good time.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
T Money
"Handy location, good price"
We stayed 10 days - the woman at the desk drew 3 bus routes on a map, from which we were able to get to everything we wanted. Very helpful. Hotel is also very convenient to transit to go the Givery and Versailles. Beds were very comfortable, and it was nice to have a grocery store right next door. Don't let the chipped baseboard trim bother you - all is clean, and no doubt it's hard to keep paint trim perfect with suitcases banging into it all the time. An 8 out of ten - only because it's smaller and doesn't have every amenity. But isn't that what we come to Paris for?
10 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
Anne
"A good clean hotel in a nice location"
The staff were extremely friendly and the hotel looked newly refurbished. The room was though very petite, but for us travelling, the rate we got was well worth it. If you are looking to book a room to spend a late of time lazying about in then you may want to check the room size. For us, we just needed a good clean hotel to lay our head after a big day of sight seeing.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Tristan
"Quite ok if you're looking for a budget hotel"
The room was very small, the bathroom even smaller (the smallest I have seen so far) but I booked the room based on the price so I guess they might have bigger rooms if you're willing to pay a bit more. The location was really good - it was close to a metro station, there were many bus stops nearby and if you don't mind a relatively long walk, you can even walk to many places. The staff were very helpful - they gave me clear directions whenever I wasn't sure how to go a certain place. Considering it's in Paris and in a good location and is not very expensive, I'd recommend it for short stays.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Sumithra
Although not in the middle of Paris, this is a good quality hotel, a few minutes from a metro station, on a quiet street, but in a lively part of town. There are a supermarkets, a post office and bus station near by, as well as lots of bars and restaurants. The hotel is well maintained and the front desk staff fluent in English and friendly. Be aware that you will be asked to produce a credit card on arrival to cover any mini bar products used. My room was OK for a Paris hotel room, the bathroom was a bit of squeeze. There is a silent old fashioned lift with room for one person and a suitcase. If two people try to get in at the same time, they should at least be married to each other, because the lack of space forces a certain intimacy. Breakfast if fine, (10 euros) a good pot of hot of hot coffee, bread & croissant, etc. Good service and no complaints.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Good Value"
Good value hotel, room was a good size but the bathroom/toilet was very small.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2014
gr209
"Convenient location"
Although not in the city center, convenient access to metro and bus lines makes up for it. There are super markets and bakeries nearby, so inexpensive food is readily available. The staff was friendly and helpful, the only qualm was that when traveling with an infant they expect you to treat the infant as another person...we travelled throughout other parts of France without issue, so it may be a Paris specific rule. The rooms are small (common in cities), but well kept wih a modern design. There are nice balcony views on the upper floors. The lift is small, so if you have lots of luggage you will be shuttling it. The family rooms are multiple rooms that can be combined by closing and locking a hallway door.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
"Very nice hotel close to Porte d.'orleans metro"
Staff friendly speaking some English. Room small but big double bed. Table with 2 chairs. Minibar well stocked. Ensuite clean. Private car parking a bit down the road which was covered and secure. Costs 21€. Didn't have breakfast ( 10€ per person )in hotel so cannot comment. We decided to have it at a patisserie down the road which was excellent. 2€ 60c for a coffee and croissant. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
MDK
"Priced above average for everything just average."
A place to return for a good sleep that is all.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
ABRAMAN
"ROOM WAS SMALL BUT CLEAN, STAFF VERY HELPFUL"
STAYED AT THIS HOTEL FOR 2 NIGHTS AND SERVED THE PURPOSE WELL, CLEAN ALL ROUND.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Dwayne
"Great staff!"
I found the staff at Hotel Virginia very helpful; even when there was a large group checking out, the front desk person managed to answer about 5 different people's questions without seeming harried. I found the room small but perfect for one person. Plusses were the mini-fridge, solid wifi and private bathroom. The hotel was very convenient to the metro, which is needed to get to the major sights of Paris. Not much in the neighborhood except Therevin Bakery and La Regalade.
3 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Traveling teacher ete13
"Conveniently located to public transit"
The staff were very helpful. Spoke English. Provided time and money saving tips.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
"Ideal base to explore from"
Basic but good value for money. Staff very helpful and pleasant. Ideal as a base to set out from to explore Paris. Near to bus station which made it easy to travel and find the places we were looking for. On checking out, man on reception was very helpful and saved us the cost of using the Air France coach to return to Orly by giving us details of the local bus. saved both time and money.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Très bon hôtel dans le XIVème."
Hotel très calme, accueil sympathique et service assuré. Bonne adresse pour séjourner près du parc Montsouris.
2 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
FR
"nous y retournerons lors d'un prochain passage"
très bon accueil, l'emplacement de l'hôtel très proche des transports en commun - jolie chambre confortable pas de bruit - bon petit déjeuner servi aimablement -
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2016
FR
"Hotel confortable et très bien situé."
Un petit hôtel accueillant et correcte près de la porte d'Orléans. Excellent rapport qualité-prix!
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2016
FR
"convenient location, kind staffs"
It seems I always have a look at the availability of this hotel first when i plan a trip in Paris. Kind staffs attracts me most. Though on the map, it looks far away from CDG airport, but RER B without transfer can directly take you to the area. Also it is just next to Metro LINE 4, also with many buses lead you to most places you like to visit. Room is always clean, though not very big, for me is enough! I will go back again!
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Val
JP
"Escale agréable pour un séjour court"
Accueil chaleureux, dans un décor sobre non dénué de charme. Chambre petite mais bien équipée, douche exiguë : tout le confort mais un manque d'espace. Espace petit déjeuner très agréable, petit déjeuner copieux pour un tarif très serré.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015