Hostal Centro Historico Regina, Mexico City
Situated in the heart of Mexico City, Hostal Centro Historico Regina is close to Ayuntamiento, Plaza de la Constitucion, and Zocalo. Also nearby are Palacio Nacional and Metropolitan Cathedral.
This Mexico City hostel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Additional amenities at this Art Deco property include a rooftop terrace, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The property has designated areas for smoking.
Hostal Centro Historico Regina has 13 guestrooms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $16
- Shared Dormitory, Women only
- Private room
- Shared Dormitory, Men only
- Standard Room, Mixed Dorm
At a glance
- This hotel has 13 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
Nearby One Star Mexico City hotels
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Recently reviewed hotels in Mexico City
- Hotel del AngelFrom
"Claudia at reception and porters very helpful though I didnt speak Spanish"Apr 11, 2015
- Courtyard Mexico City AirportFrom
"Great airport hotel"Apr 10, 2015
- St. Regis Mexico CityFrom
"Truly one of the finer hotels in the world. Rates right up there with the Oberois in India and Asia."Apr 10, 2015
- Sevilla Palace HotelFrom
"Perfect location, all was great!!"Apr 9, 2015
Hostal Centro Historico Regina, Mexico City’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Hostal Centro Historico Regina
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina Mexico City
- Hostal Centro Historico Regina
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.