All hotels in Dewey Beach, Delaware, United States of America
20902 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Condition of our room when we arrived."
When we arrived on Monday the shower stall had hair on it and the ice bucket had water in it from the previous people. I reported this to the girl at the desk on Tuesday morning. Tuesday evening the room was still not cleaned up. Wednesday morning I went to report the room but there was a new girl there by the name of Darline. I told her the problems and she even took the time to go to our room and even take pictures. Wednesday evening when we returned the room was perfectly clean and we even had hand soap. I want to thank Darline for making our last night perfect.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
the room is clean... and comfortable.. but the wifi is not good signal to used. The room service is late...
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Duc
"STAY IN H@LL IF YOU WANT TO...THIS PLACE SUCKS!"
BEWARE OF THIS HORRIBLE HOTEL. PIZZA SAUCE ON A BRAND NEW FRESHLY CHECKED IN ROOM. THE ROOMS ARE OLD , MOLDY AND PUT TOGETHER BACK backwards. FOUND SOMEONE ELSE'S WET SANDY UNDERWEAR IN OUR ROOM IN A BAG-(HOW DID THE MAID MISS THIS??????) .THE MANAGER DOES NOT CALL BACK AFTER NUMEROUS VOICEMAILS. THE SHOWER DOES NOT DARIN. ONE PERSON AND THE SHOWER IS PAST YOUR CALF. DISGUSTING !!!!!!THE SHOWER CURTAIN IS MOLDY. THIS PLACES DEFINES "SUCKS"!
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"About what you'd expect"
I don't want to bash the place because it's pretty much what you expect. Overpriced during the summer (because they can get that much..and don't blame them for doing so), but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay there any other time. They were good about their pet policy. They don't make you book a full 3-night weekend. They were accommodated a big truck taking up more than one space. And they don't charge you "per person." So no complaints about that stuff. However, if you're one for cleanliness, then this is definitely not a place for you. If you can tolerate it, then you will survive. Mattresses and carpets are from another century and definitely show their wear. There was still coffee in the pot from another guest...that one kinda grossed me out (thankfully I didn't drink it thinking my roommate made it). Location is pretty good. It's a tolerable walk to the bars, restaurants, and beach. All in all, it's not a great place, nor is it atrociously terrible. Depending on what other area hotels are charging, you might do better, you might not.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Had hoped for more!"
Long check in process due to glitches. No housekeeping service at all until the 3rd day. The office was not open when it was supposed to be. The motel seemed understaffed.
4 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Sally
This was a solid hotel, in a good location, with easy access to anything you could want to do in coastal Delaware. Sadly there weren't any dirty laundry bags I have become accustomed to in hotel stays, nor an assortment of shower supplies and the worst part of our stay was finding a bag and of fish heads in the freezer. All and all these things were very minor in the grand scheme of things, the room was clean and the beds decently comfortable for the level of hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Albert
at first we were kind of skeptical but when we got there the staff was super nice the room was clean and pretty updated. Over all I was very content and happy for the price!
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Alexa
"Good value for the price."
We enjoyed our 2 night stay. Room was large and had all the amenities we needed (coffeemaker, refrig, microwave, good shower) Staff was friendly and helpful and very responsive. Close to get into Rehoboth Beach, Dewey Beach, or the state park. Only problem was that the air conditioner unit leaked, making the carpet wet in front of it, which was next to the bed. Only real discomfort was having the A/C blowing directly on one of us all night.
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Quick stop"
Exactly what epected. Clean & essential needs.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2015
Barry
"siesta"
staff friendly, and a good choice for budget friendly hotels.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"For the price- Good, clean and comfortable"
The hotel was comfortable, clean. The Staff was extremely nice. The location is a little further from the beach than I anticipated, although in walking distance.
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"My sea esta iv"
It was a good stay for the time I was there but I wish there was breakfast and the service waa better. We arrived and had to wait because the machines were down so we could not check in. The elevator was extremely slow. There was no lower pool. The TV would not come on for hours. If you need a place to just crash and you do not plan on staying in the room much at all while at the beach. This is the place to do that. The rates were great for me though. Three nights-$300.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good simple place for a trip to the beach."
This motel fit what I was looking for. Room was fine and clean, with great a/c, and reasonably well located. It's walking distance to the beach in dewey - probably a 10 minute walk. If you have a load of stuff, or you've got kids with you, the walk might be a pain, but if not, it's not bad. Dewey's not rehoboth though, so there's no boardwalk and strip of places right off the beach. For that. you'd need to drive or bike. The motel is also walking distance to the bars and restaurants in Dewey, which aren't bad. Not a cool beach town vibe like Rehoboth ave, but good places to eat and drink, lots of choices, some with live music, without having to drive. They say parking is first come / first serve, but while I was there, there didn't seem to be any problem with spots, and they were booked, so parking capacity seems fine.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"very good hotel"
It was good.. I really enjoyed staying there.. Quite clean and comfortable ..highly recommended
2 night trip Jul 27, 2015
alaa edden
"Surprisingly quiet"
When we arrived, I was concerned that it would be noisy -- it is by the road and there was a family with young children in the next room. We heard neither traffic nor neighbors. Check in and out were easy and pleasant. The room was clean. Good value for a place in walking distance of the beach.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Clean, cheap hotel"
The room was clean. It was slightly small. The parking was adequate. It was a 10 minute walk to the beach. You have to drive to the boardwalk and restaurants. The cleaner woke us up at 7:30 am on our last day by being incredibly loud right near our room. Overall good stay.
5 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"You get what you pay for"
Furniture needs to be updated but more important then that is the fact that the rooms needs a good cleaning. I pulled the night stand out to plug in my laptop and saw dirt and dead bugs behind and underneath the night stand area.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
"Beach Getaway"
A little too far from the beach. Thought I was stayimg at the SeaEsta I. All in all a nice hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Stephen
"My Stay at the beach"
It was unexpectedly clean. The room was quiet. Everyone was friendly. I appreciated the fact I had a coffee maker and own fridge. It was a walking distance from Dewey Beach.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Was unfortunate we had no water the last morning we were there.
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great staff, not so great hotel"
A/c barely blew any cold air and sounded like a dirt bike idling in the room. There were bugs in the room. Staff was very helpful and apologetic and, after they determined room could not be fixed offered to refund our non-refundable room charge.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Moving from one hotel to the other!"
Actually we were moved to the Sea Esta III because the room at the IV had a bad odor, dresser drawers were broken and only driveable to beach. Management was very gracious to give us another room at their other hotel. Conditions were much better, bigger room, kitchenette, rear deck and one block within walking distance of beach.
4 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Rosemarie
"One nite"
No frills at it's best
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2015
"Sea Esta IV Never again!"
There was no hot water. The hotel is pet friendly but the guest left they dog alone all day and night and they dog wouldn't stop barking. When we tried to leave our car there for a couple hours after check out they water to charge us $25 for 2 hrs parking. - Never again!
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Priscila
One nite no longer.
4 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Matthew
"Economic beach stay"
Great budget stay not far from beaches. Further room updating would be nice. Amenities--coffee, microwave, frig. Staff very pleasant and seem dedicated to making your stay enjoyable. Drain issue in shower resulted in staff contacting maintenance--problem resolved within 15 minutes!
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"A room for the night"
Solo getaway. Bare bones room. Clean, quiet . Nice staff. I plan to do it again. The right price. No pretension.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2015
Quiet, clean, convenient and comfortable though quite dated. We were in town for a concert and this place fit our needs perfectly. Not ideal if you want to spend time at the beach as you would have to drive.
1 night romance trip Jun 16, 2015
Christopher
"Old but suitable."
Stayed one night, the people working at the front counter were friendly and nice. The room is what you would expect for a beach hotel that has not been updated. The location is about perfect and the room actually quiet for the location. The price is reasonable for the location and the type of lodging.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Keep trying!"
Stay here many times. Rooms are generally clean, and air/heat systems might be noisy, but work. This stay, room needed vacuming and Air/heat did not work well. Also found that they were looking to hire help. Maybe just a bad day! We have all had those.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Lawrence
"Sea Esta IV"
Clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly and accommodating…special thanks to Darleen.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
"Good value for price"
Good value for price. Quiet and clean.
4 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Not so good review"
No comment
1 night trip May 27, 2015
"MDW at Sea Esta 4"
Room was ready but not allowed to check in for another hour. When we did check in there where no towels and they would not be ready for another 4 hours. Understanding it was MDW but having a room cleaned and unoccupied but not allowed to check in, didnt make much sense.
1 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Ryan
"Ok motel."
Did not plan on staying in the area. Book an hour before my stay. Room was clean. The motel was located on the main hwy and it was loud. Motel needs updated.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Quick overnighter at the beach"
We stayed at the Sea Esta on the Saturday night before Memorial Day 2015. Just needed some place to sleep hopefully close to the beach so we could take a walk on the beach. The motel is actually in Dewey Beach easily within walking distance of the Atlantic-side beach and also the bay-side, near plenty of restaurants, the famous Bottle and Cork, (yeah, it's still there after all these years), etc. The room was ok, staff was nice, like I said, just some place to sleep, which is what a motel in Dewey Beach typically is because you don't go there to sleep.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Good!"
Walking distance to Dewey beach. The staff were extremely friendly!! Will definitely return.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Good choice for a quick stay at the beach."
Overall perfectly fine hotel for a night at the beach. Hotel should note to vacuum under the beds on a more regular basis though.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
"Marathon friendly"
The receptionist was beyond accommodating. We were in for the Coastal Delaware Marathon and suggested a late checkout to accommodate for showering after the run. The hotel looked freshly painted with new carpeting and windows. I would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Nicest motel you have probably never heard of...."
It was a great stay at a comfortable, family-owned property. Amy at the Front Desk is friendly and efficient.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Phil
"Good rate and not a bad stay!"
A decent place; simple accommodations, but the room was clean and comfortable. Ample parking and close to the beach and tourist areas.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Lori
"Inexpensive and decent motel"
For the price, you really can't go wrong. It has all the basic necessities and the heat and AC work REALLY well. I had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
The Travel Guy
Inexpensive room with no real amenities. If you need a place to lay your head and are on a budget it is fine. Had a two night stay and got no maid service during the trip.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Great hotel with an amazing team."
we really enjoy it staying here. The location is very safe and close to everything. The office lady is just awesome and so helpful. The room is big, clean and cosy. Thanks for everything to all the workers here. we have a blast.
3 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Nicole
I had arived to the hotel to check in when they said that our room wasn't was we had booked they were going to have to put us in a room with double beds. On Valentine's day what fun is that right? Lol but the lady at the front desk gave us late check out with was amazing. Even tho we accidentally slept a little past they were mad or try to charge us they let us gather our things and get out at a reasonable time for them. I would recommend this hotel because the service they provide is very nice. I havnt been to a place where the lady at the desk kept a smile even tho I had given he a slight attitude. Which I'm very sorry about. They room wasn't bad either is was very clean actually and I liked that the room key was an actual lock instead of a key card. I have a problem with staying in hotels with fears that someone might slip in through the night but I definantly felt secure there. I recommend if you are looking for a place definantly look here.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Kate
"Great Stay for a Get-Away"
Welcomed warmly. Had a great stay. Room was warm in the extremely cold temps. Everything was clean and neat. Staff was super friendly!
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Sea Esta IV Rehoboth"
Quick check-in, clean room, pet friendly, easy check-out.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Meredith
"Marathon home base"
My sisters and I were in town to run the marathon. The hotel staff was so accommodating with our checkout time. The room was clean. The location was ideal. And the staff was understanding. We'll be back next year.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Cheryl
"Close to the Convention Center"
The room I stayed in had a well worn odor. The T.V. was smaller than most computer monitors. The bath tub needs to be replaced and the plumbing continuously ran all night. It was convenient as a place to change clothes, but certainly not an extended stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Skip
Air conditioner was too loud; I had trouble getting to sleep
Other trip Oct 8, 2014