All hotels in Charles Town, West Virginia, United States of America
157 Pimlico Dr, Charles Town, WV, 25414, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Above and beyond"
We loved everything about this hotel: speedy wi-fi connection; extra outlets, including for charging USB, and every staff person we encountered was very friendly. Our room had nice wood furniture, had a nice view of the mountains in the distance, and even the soap was a different shape that made it not get slimy on the bottom. Breakfast buffet was simple, but fresh and a little more imaginative than most breakfast buffets.
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Anne
"Great place to stay while visiting the casino."
We really loved the little added touches, like fresh cookies in the evening. We also got some special love from the staff when I told them it was my mom's birthday. They rushed chocolates up to her room! Breakfast was great too, lots of variety. And we were more than happy take advantage of the casino shuttle that stops at this hotel. My room was a tad messy. There were little dark hairs on the sheets and something dirty on the light switch in the bathroom I needed to wipe off. But other than that we were quite comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Brigette
Hotel staff exceptionally friendly! Shuttle to casino a very welcome plus.
1 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2014
monica
"Cool experience"
Cool
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Younsung
"EXCELLENT PLACE TO STAY"
I loved the set up of the room, very nice and comfortable. The location was great especially since Charles Town casino is very close by. I would definitely stay here again!!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jose
Wise choice. Would stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Chip
It was a nice place with a nice atmosphere. We would stay here again in a heartbeat
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Great place to overnight!"
Our stay at the Hampton Inn in Charles Town was impromptu, but we could not have had a nicer stay! The room (and the rest of the hotel) was exceptionally clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the shuttle to the casino was very convenient. There was a small snafu with an unwanted wake up call, but the front desk was very apologetic and made sure our stay was at the highest level. Definitely recommended!
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Kate
consistantly execelent
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
jeanne
"One night stay"
My wife and I visit Charles Town Casino several times a year. We decided to change places to stay. Were we ever surprise. Never in all my nights or vacations have we stayed in a place that not only looked new, but had the surrounding of a place well managed. A place where you could feel safe. The food was great along with the room and T.V. service. As we checked in the customer service was out of this world. They seem to care that not only We were a customer but that they wanted us to enjoy our stay. Everything was explained along with carrying why we picked this hotel. We will be back.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Samuel
"Love it!"
We love staying at this hotel and come often. The service is excellent and the rooms clean and well maintained. We feel at home here! One improvement would be type and quality if breakfast....real eggs please.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Angi Jones
"A great place to stay"
Clean, comfortable, well-staffed... no complaints. Hampton Inns set the bar pretty high for themselves, and this hotel is no exception. It's everything the brand promises it will be.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Jenni Baier
"Courteous and kind staff"
I liked the afternoon snack of warm chewy ginger cookies. The convenient shuttle to the casino and race track was great.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
C.C.
Good Place To Stay Out Side of Harpers Ferry, Nice Rooms And The Free Breakfast Was decent.The Only Problem Was I Booked For three And They had a Reaervation For ,Two But Could Not upgrade My Room Because I Had Booked With Hotels .Com ..?????
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Bryce
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed our stay. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Nana
"Convenient to race track"
This was the first time we stayed at this hotel. It was convenient to where we were visiting, was clean, breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"clean, quiet, comfy"
clean, quiet, and 24 hr fitness room with hot tub. more money than surrounding areas, but if you are worried about cleanliness, this is the place. Booked this place to visit casino, and the 24 hr shuttle was awesome so i could drink as much as I wanted. Also walking distance to IHOP
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Hotel was clean and accommodating. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
Mirga
"Convenient location"
If you plan on going to the casino/track, a free shuttle comes around every 15 minutes or so. Very convenient. Breakfast was better than most places.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Melinda
"Highly recommended!"
Nicest hotel staff! Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping staff was very kind and interested in making sure we had everything we needed. The hotel was very clean and looked recently updated. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Convenient to my daughter's wedding site"
Very pleasant and enjoyable. Good breakfast! Rooms were very comfortable and well-maintained.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Betty
"Very close to Hollywood casino"
Great hotel! The staff were very friendly and helpful...excellent customer service. Room was clean and pleasant. Will definitely be staying again. Nice, quiet location...not many dining choices.
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
It was good. I would stay again. The pool area was nice and clean.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Cher
"Mini Vacation"
For me and the wife, we felt the hotel staff, from the front desk , to the cleaning and dining personnel were so friendly and helpful. Like when my wife needed information about getting a wheel chair, the hotel had one and made it available for my wife to use, the room and hotel areas was very cleaned, and always had hot coffee in the dining / lobby area for your the guests.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
vrdlgx
"Nice place to stay"
Very clean rooms and a friendly staff. I have stay in Harpers Ferry and would rather drive the 5 miles and stay in Charlestown. Shuttle was quick and restaurants are close. Have already recommended this hotel to other family members. Breakfast was ok about the same as any Hotel that serves a hot breakfast. Morning staff was very nice and breakfast room was comfortable. If you don't want a hotel breakfast, IHOP is within walking distance.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Half way stop"
We stayed here as a half way stop to Topsail, North Carolina. The hotel was quick to check in and the room was very nice and very comfortable. We had two queen beds as my sister stayed with us. My husband and I were very comfortable on the queen size bed. The room was very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as a half way stop if they are going south and want something else to do other than just stop, eat, and sleep. The shuttle to the casino is convenient and runs 24/7.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
gwen
"get away"
excellent
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
"Highest regards"
Everything was absolutely perfect , the beds were a dream. Hospitality was above
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
My Husband and I spent one night here on our journey and loved this hotel. Room quiet and comfortable. Staff attentive and helpful. The breakfast bar was outstanding. Great selection of foods and thankfully fresh fruit!
1 night trip May 19, 2014
Phyllis Morelli
Clean hotel and friendly staff we asked for extra pillows and they dropped them off quickly.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Elaine
"37th Anniversary Ruined :("
The bed was the best part of our stay...very comfortable. The room and bathroom were VERY clean! My request to be on the top floor, which I made about 3 weeks prior to visit, however, were ignored. I requested top floor (to avoid stomping and waking me up). We were put on the bOTTOM floor....I feel uncomfortable and vulnerable on first floor. If that is not bad enough, we were put in the room that adjoins the KITCHEN and warned their "might be some tapping on the wall," if we were light sleepers. Well, at about 4 am, the slamming, banging, rolling, and booming began. After enjoying visiting the racetrack and getting in at 1:30, and we do not drink by the way.... a 4:00 wakeup call ruined our quiet anniversary in our room. I told the nice lady at the desk, when we left that we did like the hotel, as long as I was not ignored in my requests to be on the top floor....and that Room 127 should NOT...I repeat, NOT be rented out to an unsuspecting customer.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
37thAnnivCouple
"A Good Hotel but a little below the high standard"
I stayed often at Hampton in hotels and I got used to their very high standard of service and amenities. This hotel was very clean, quality beds and linen, good breakfast, but, the breakfast cereals were boxed in standard carton boxes, not the nice dispensers that I was used to, the fresh, precut tropical fruit selection that I was accustomed to was not there. I found the in room refrigerator very useful for preserving snacks to eat just before going to bed or for the next day's trip.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
Savvy Traveler
"Great shuttle to track/casino."
Wonderful,friendly staff-They always spoke in lobby, hallway etc.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Close to Charles Town Race Track"
We loved it. Our room was clean, quiet and the staff was very helpful and courtious. We will definately stay again and recommend it! The Hotel is close to any food you want to eat, shopping places and the breakfast was wonderful and the staff is very efficient and helps in any way asked!!
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Linda Bohrer
"close to casino (our destination)"
From the minute my husband and I walked in, the staff was very professional, courteous and friendly. They were amazing. We were checked-in in probably less than 2 min. Any questions/concerns we had were addressed immediately. The same goes for the housekeeping staff. I would DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN!!!
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"Hampton Inn."
My stay at this hotel was very good, it was clean and the rooms was very nice and comfortable.And the staff was very nice and professional to me, I would stay at this hotel again,and recommend it to others.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
Adrian
"Charles Town"
Great Stay. Nice Hotel!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
It was very relaxing I love it. Thank you all very much.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Paul williams
Very clean! Very friendly! Will definitely come back!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
This is a nice, clean hotel and it is very close to casino. There is a free 24hr shuttle.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"very nice and everyone was pleasant"
Would definitely stay here again. Everyone greeted you with a smile and were eager to help. As breakfast was AWESOME. I also loved how big the showers were.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Nice hotel for R&R"
The room was very nice for the price. We had a smoking room but had to change to a non smoking room and it was no problem. Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Mo
"Great place to lay your head for the night!"
Very warm and cozy considering the wind and weather outside. Nearby places to eat and plenty of parking.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2014
My first time visiting your establishment was very nice. The only downfall was not having a micro wave in the room. The staff was excellent from the front desk to the kitchen! I will visit again.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
barbara
"Courteous and clean"
The rooms were very well appointed and everyone in our party had a great stay. The staff was VERY friendly. Excellent service above and beyond. I look forward to staying here again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
I really enjoy it... Great please to stay!
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
"small suites"
The suite I stayed in was very small for the price. The bathroom was tiny. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast was good. The bed was comfortable. Overall I was unsatisfied and will not be going back to this Hampton Inn and Small Suites.
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Friendly place. Well lit, spacious. The beds were very comfortable, I wanted to take one home. Breakfast was nice to have available, and the coffee service in the lobby was great. I will return to stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
Pat B
"Clean hotel"
This is a good place to stay and is close to the casino.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013