All hotels in Bend, Oregon, United States of America
880 SE 3rd St, Bend, OR, 97702, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"cute and clean and cozy"
Our family went up for the Great Northwest National and the motel is close to track,clean,comfortable and close to food.Will definitely stay here again!
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
andrea
"Not what I expected (pleasantly surprised!)"
Diamond in the rough! Looks like an old time no-tel, but the rooms are updated, comfortable and really spacious! Quiet. Definitely our go to place for future stays in Bend.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Kristin
"Very accommodating manager!"
Arrived at 1:00 a.m. on Wed night / Thur morning. Fastest check-in ever as room was prepaid. 28 degrees outside, room was very warm as somebody was thoughtful to turn heater on. King bed was extremely comfortable. Room was spacious, well appointed, and clean.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Unclean rooms"
The pillows had stains on them and the towels were not clean. Floors were dirty my white socks were black on the bottom just from walking around the room. They don't have secure locks they use actual keys and there is additional locks keep people from opening the door. I had to a put chair against the door.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Unexpected Surprise"
We found this place on a site for traveling with dogs. We were looking for value and takes dogs. We will be back for sure.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Blondie
Quiet, comfortable, clean--excellent value for an economical price
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice, quick stop while traveling through Bend."
We were a little nervous to stay at the Holiday Motel because we normally stay at larger chains. After reading the other reviews we decided to give it a try since we were only staying one night. We were not disappointed at all, the reviews provided a very accurate description of the Holiday Motel. It was very clean, convenient and very reasonably priced. We will definitely stay there again as we travel to or through Bend, whether it be one night or several.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Alan
I had a very comfortable stay at the Holiday Motel. The room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The location on 3rd St is very convenient, though you can hear traffic from the busy main road. The motel is dog friendly with a reasonable pet fee.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Alissa
"Great room, great location"
Great place to stay! Really clean, nice room. Has some interesting decorations, kind of a retro 50's theme, but still super nice. If you just want a room in a great location then this is the place for you. Some really nice local breweries close by to get a bite to eat or a drink.
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Derek
"Gggggggreat!!"
Will def stay again. Nice location and rooms. Staff is friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
b
"Motolodge good for traveling through"
Cute and unique but very much a travel Lodge type of stay. I assumed this place was located closer to things I wanted to do, like Deschutes Brewery or downtown, but it was quite a cab ride away. Made for a good place to leave your stuff and sleep but I probably would stay somewhere else if I were to return to Bend.
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2015
Morgan
"Don't judge a book by its cover"
The photos on hotel.com we're not correct. The photo of the exterior was like The Hilton, when in reality it's a small one story Motel on a busy street. From the outside it kind of looks like a Motel from a scary movie, yet you see we rated it all 4's and 5's. The guy working was friendly and looked through the app photos with us, was super humble, and said he would let the owner know. The inside of the room was absolutely beautiful!!! It's not a cookie cutter motel. There is a personal touch to each room. I loved the decorators touch- our room had a newer red refrigerator that matched red leather chairs, and even the mirrors in the room were bought to match. Our room was actually TWO rooms with a door separating, which was perfect because we have 2 babies in pack and plays who are used to their own room. We didn't expect this! And the price was phenomenal. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to friends. Don't jufge a book by its cover
Response by Holiday Motel
I want to thank you so much for staying with us, even though the outside didn't look like a 5 star high rise. I'm giving you a 5 star rating for being such kind and truthful guest, and we do hope for a return visit, just to thank you in person....
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Travis
"Great Stay..."
One of the best motels I have stayed at, especially for the money...The other reviewers have been spot-on, here, I think...I liked some of the personal touches in the room, as well, like memory-foam bath-mats, nice club-style chairs in the main room, and a higher-end *retro* fridge and micro...Easy to get to downtown-Bend, also, just go up 3rd-Street for a half mile then turn left on Franklin and you're there, ez-pickins, very short drive or longer walk...Will definitely return if I'm ever back in Bend.
Response by Holiday Motel
Thank you Jason for staying with us here at the Holiday, and for the review you gave us, and thank you for taking the time..
1 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"A pleasant stay"
Check in was easy and fast. Room very clean and a surprise twin bed made up and in a small alcove in the room. Nice and quiet in the evening.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Will definitely return"
Very cute hotel, good location, very clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
"You get a lot for your money"
We have gone there about three times in the past few months. I love how it looks like some of the hotels in-which I've spent around $100.00. Usually the cheaper hotels you don't get a refrigerator, microwave, shampoo/conditioner, but all the rooms we've stayed in had all amenities.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great price when you need a clean comfortable room"
Good location. Clean room with a comfortable bed. Loved the "retro" fridge and microwave. Numerous places to eat, several within walking distance. We will be staying again next month. No view; however, you can't beat the price for clean and comfortable accommodations when you just need a place for a night or two.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Great value."
For the price, our room was a good value. It was quiet, very clean and well organized with a microwave, fridge and flat screen TV.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Fairly decent stay"
Good value for the quality.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Older hotel with remodeled rooms."
Rooms were OK for a fairly cheap price. Was noisy as people arrived and locked their cars with a beep. Also noise from the ice machine in Rm 12 (avoid). TV was flat screen, but cable was analog with poor picture. Bath was small with no exhaust fan.
Denis
"Clean, convenient and tiny."
We had a wonderful 3 nights in Bend. Lots to see and do. Don't miss the Bend museum, well worth the time!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
debbie
"Charming!"
This motel offers vintage charm in a convenient location. Nothing fancy, just clean, quiet, comfortable and inexpensive accommodations.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Modest facility; very pleased"
This is a no nonsense motel off the main drag (business 97). It's not much to look at from the outside, however my single room #19 though small was clean, comfortable, nicely furnished and decorated and I enjoyed my stay. The bedroom contained a queen bed with lighted end tables, large flat screen TV with remote, telephone, window air conditioner, in room coffee, desk with chair and set of drawers beneath, table with 2 chairs Bend travel guide, upholstered chair, adequate lighting and heat, small refrigerator/freezer, microwave. The separate bathroom contained a sink, shower-bath with plenty of hot water and shower pressure, and plenty of towels. WiFi. Did not notice any traffic noise. You definitely get your money's worth!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Jerry
"Value for your Dollar."
Whenever I go to Mt. Bachelor, I try to stay here. It is the best value for your money, while not sacrificing comfort or cleanliness.
3 night trip Jan 13, 2015
Fred
nice, clean and inexpensive place. Room was comfortable except for the pillows, recommend bring your own.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Very charming"
The room was very charming. I would recommend it in a heartbeat. We just spent one night. We stayed there after looking at other reviews.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Very nice place."
Very cute little motel tucked in off of a busy road. Small room but all amenities. Very clean. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"The room was simple, clean and easy access."
Came to visit a friend and needed an inexpensive motel. Holiday provided that for me.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Kris
"Great little hotel. A must stay!"
I loved this hotel. My husband and I booked the room last minute on a road trip up to Seattle, so we weren't really expecting much, but it was such a cute room. The room was actually decorated and colorful (since it seems like most hotels have white walls with all White sheets), but it still maintained a neutral welcoming feel. The bed had more pillows than most hotels and a nice, thick comforter on top so sleeping there was incredibly warm and comfy. The room actually already had the heat on when we enter it, which was very pleasant, and also shows hat the owners care since I'm sure that raises their energy bill a bit. The hotel didn't offer breakfast, but even with limited amenities, that room was so comfortable, the stay was easily with the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. My husband and I stayed there just as a place to crash for a night, but I would definitely return for a cute little get-away.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"Excellent Private-Owned Hotel"
We found this gem of a hotel through Expedia, and decided to try it based on the reviews. We wanted a room with a decent price. The hotel definitely surpassed our expectations. The front desk clerk was extremely friendly. It was obvious to us that the owners strive to keep the hotel updated. The room was clean and comfortable. It contained a refrigerator and microwave. We were very happy there.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Christmas visit"
We came to visit family. We didn't spend a lot of time at the motel.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable for a short stay"
The hotel was very clean and comfortable for a short stay. Small room but didn't have a need for anything bigger. 5 minute drive from the cute downtown area.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice choice for a quick stay in Bend"
Old style motel that is very well kept and extremely clean. Comfortable, easy access. Great for an overnight stay.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
"Retro first class!"
Booked this room online. Very pleased with price and quality of accommodation. Room was ready and warmed up for us. Absolutely charming "western glamor" decor. Bed comfy, bath clean and updated nicely. Nice BIG coffee cups! Would stay again in a heartbeat. Only grade less than excellent was location on busy road--but was to find and easy to get back onto highway.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
karen
"Still smiling"
I arrived very tired and was hoping I hadn't made a mistake booking this motel; to my delight it was everything that I expected! The room was compact yet every basic thing is there. The room was very clean. The unexpected part of this motel is the room decorations! I just LOVED the way the room was decorated in true kitsch, complete with the crystal fringe hanging on the light shade! I was so enamored that I took photos of the fantastic red 'fridge, red microwave and red coffeemaker--TOO much fun!
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
As soon as you walk in a room, the furnishings and appointments prove that the owners/managers are striving to provide quality to their guests. Our room had a new "retro-refrigerator" made by Nostalgia so it would echo the years when this motel was in "prime-time". We felt that management/ownership truly cared about their guest's experience from the time we checked and throughout our stay
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
chadd and pam
"Good place to stay for what you pay."
We thought that it was just fine for what we paid. We had two small dogs with us and had to pay $10 each for the night. The only thing was that all of the grass and bark areas stated no dogs?? Where are they supposed to go, on the asphalt parking lot? Two of the pillowcases were soiled on one of the beds so we threw them on the floor. Other than that they appear to take pride in hotel ownership.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Stbarths girl
"Cute little hotel."
Nice Rooms!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Dawn-Marie and Lily
"Excellent value"
The room was clean, well appointed, bigger than expected and comfortable. Two things you might want to know is that there are no movie channels/pay-per-view, or continental breakfast offered. There are appliances, including a coffee maker in each room, and free wi-fi, however. We slept well and never noticed traffic noise from the major street out front. We found our room to be an exceptional value.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
NAO
"If you're on the fence...Try It!!"
We usually stay in larger hotels, so I was a bit apprehensive about staying here. After reading the other reviews about how clean it was and how nice the staff was to work with, we decided to give it a try. I was so relieved when we got in our room and realized it was all true. We could not have been happier with the accommodations for the price, and would not hesitate to stay again. This is the first review I have ever taken the time to write because I feel like they deserve it.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Leah
"Extremely Pleasant Stay"
What wonderful inn keepers! They have put their best in this older property and it is impressive. Exceptional cleanliness and a splash of their our personality...It works. Dont hesitate staying here! Thanks to the owners!
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2014
"Affordable, clean, comfortable!"
We decided on a last minute trip to Bend, on a budget. This motel was clean and comfortable. It was decorated nicely and felt better than most standard motel accommodations. The rate was fabulous and allowed us to do other fun things, while in Bend. It was quiet too. There are plenty of restaurants, stores and coffee just steps from the motel. The downtown area is not within walking distance, but only a few minute drive. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
DH
"NEW WITH GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE"
ONLY 1 NT BUT VERY NEW, CLEAN COMFORTABLE QUIET
1 night trip Nov 2, 2014
Bruce
"Great Value- I'd stay here again"
I needed to head up to Bend last minute for a few days so I booked Holiday Motel since it was inexpensive and received good reviews. I was not disappointed. The Rooms were on the small side, but but for me it was perfect for just crashing at night. The room also had a good flat screen with a wide selection of channels. Most importantly, I found the rooms to be very clean and the bathroom updated. The one room for improvement would be the mattress did not offer much support and they could have used some newer pillows. The front staff was helpful, friendly and readily available.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2014
"great place to stay"
Great little hotel, very friendly staff and the room was clean and very well kept. Kind of a 50's retro thing going...
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
"Great for a low-budget weekend away!"
My friend and I popped into Bend for the weekend with the primary goal of enjoying the craft-brew scene. The Holiday Motel blew us away! For the price, you can't beat it. Clean, friendly staff, and close-enough to downtown to easily access the shops/restaurants. The Holiday Motel will definitely be my "go-to" for all future trips to Bend!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Jessie
"A very good value"
This isn't a luxury hotel, but it's a very nice, clean place to stay. I've stayed here twice and both times been very pleased. Nothing jumps out at you as "special" about the rooms, but for the price it's outstanding. The staff is polite, helpful and unobtrusive. The location is also pretty good. It's within walking distance of the Old Mill District (a little less than a mile). The Mexican restaurant across the street (El Rodeo) is very good.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Nice simple hotel"
The Holilday Motel is simple, clean and comfortable. The beds were high quality and it was quiet at night. It had everything I look for in a place to stay. It is also nice not to be spending twice as much for the corporate run chain hotels that often fall short in one way or another. This place is great and I will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
COULD HAVE OFFERED A BIT MORE CABLE CHANNELS
4 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Paul"
Noisy is all because it is on a main road.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014