All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
6645 Gateway West, El Paso, TX, 79925, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Great experience!"
After a long drive from Arizona it was definitely a great stay. Gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful and rooms were clean. Hotel was very upto date. Parking was a little hard to find but this wouldn't keep me from staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
VILMA
"Sleepless night in El Paso."
Everything was great until it was time to go to sleep. We had neighbors going in and out of the rooms all night long as late as 3:45 a.m. The doors slamming shut repeatedly kept us awake and startled our 2 month old grandchild awake several times.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Kathleen
"Can't get sleep here"
No one at front lobby when checking in (took almost ten minutes for someone to show). In my room, the curtains would NOT close, leaving me unable to block the outside lights....bothering my sleep. All night there were doors banging, people speaking loudly.....sounded like hotel staff. The television did not get NBC.....made me miss Ninja Warrior. I will not sleep at this location again.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"Clean hotel"
New and clean hotel. Breakfast area is nice. Fitness room is decent. No issues during our stay.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Amazing"
Everything was great!! Amazing price for the quality!
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Alyssa
"Smelly"
Staff was pleasant allowed me a slightly early check in. Room smelled like mildew. Coffee pot had white residue in the fill chamber. Not worth the prices they charge.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Well worth a look!"
Comfy beds at affordable rates! Good hot breakfast and one of the nicest places we've found here. Have stayed twice now and both stays were excellent.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Jerry
"OK Not Great"
OK for 1 night. I would not have wanted to stay any longer. Room was small and view was the parking lot. Very limited channels on TV. Breakfast was barely passable.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Joy
"nice and comfortable"
Traveling for a move across country and this was a nice comfortable night's rest before starting out on road next day.
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Excellent Hotel."
My only comments is not enough parking. Breakfast is too limited.
Other trip May 5, 2015
RAUL
"Very clean, quiet and convenient hotel."
I was pleasantly surprised at how quiet this hotel was. I have stayed in El Paso near I-10 a few times. I have always been irritated that I could hear I-10 constantly. This hotel did not have that problem. the breakfast was very good, the staff was courteous and working hard to make sure the breakfast area was clean and stocked. I enjoyed my stay and will return to this hotel. I rated the staff a little lower b/c I didn't interact with them much. that could be considered a compliment that the hotel was prepared and well stocked so I didn't have to ask for anything.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Loki
"Everyone was great"
Would stay there again, the staff was very friendly,hotel clean,breakfast was hot , every seem to know there job and the area. I ask questions and all staff answer without making you feel you were bothering them
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Rosalin
"Given entry by management to an occupied room."
On arrival at our room neither of our 2 card keys worked. We contacted lobby attendant & he came to help, but cards did not work for him either. He got another card and opened the door for us to step inside. When we did we saw clothing & shoes on the floor, & the foot of the bed with someone rousing up in bed! We shut the door and jumped back quickly, looked at the attendant and said, "That's NOT cool! Is someone going to walk in on us in OUR room, also?" The attendant checked again and said he had given us the wrong room number (which he wrote down for us on the key sleeve) & keys to an occupied room. On checking back at the desk, he returned & said ours was the room NEXT to the occupied one that he opened for us. He apologized, but having a manager open an occupied room for us was NOT conducive to a secure stay. I think we should have been given a refund on our room for this very serious security error and for the fear it put into us. The hotel was very clean, bed was comfortable, breakfast was plentiful, location was good,...but the management opening the door for us into an occupied room was our overriding bad experience at this hotel.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Edna
It is a nice hotel.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"family trip"
The staff and services were excellent along with an outstanding facility
"Quality and Comfort"
Not much to say other than the hotel was nice!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Terrance
"Good hotel for a decent price."
Really liked the hotel, only problem is that we were placed in a VERY LOUD room. Due to the door jam having a half inch crack and we were right under the breakfast area.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Really enjoyed this hotel."
The breakfast was great and included; eggs, waffles, sausage and fresh coffee. We really enjoyed the view from our room facing the art on I-10. All around enjoyable stay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Becky
"ms"
Everyone was friendly
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Weekly business stays"
Great breakfast, pizza and beer for dinner m-th sometimes surprise chocolate chip cookies. Has rooms with full kitchen if needed. Easy access to airport and main road I10 for getting around town
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Short stay"
The only negative was the hallway outside our room was not vacuumed.
3 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent business choice near airport"
Super easy to get to and from airport. Great included breakfast options and surprise pizza and beer provided Monday-Thursday nights
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Nichole
"Breakfast and dinner complimentary"
Great breakfast options and I didn't know till I checked in buy they offer pizza and beer Monday-Thursday complimentary too!
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Nichole
"Thankfully Just Passing Through"
Overpriced for the amenities and location. Extremely sketchy part of town, and right off of the Interstate. Parking lot not well lit. Lots of 18 wheelers parked along the street with constant foot traffic all night. Barhroom had hair in the shower and the sink was partially clogged causing a slow drain. We picked this place because it was dog friendly, and thankfully we only stayed one night. The desk staff was the only good part about this place.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Burt
Clean room with reasonable rate. Wish the room had a fridge.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Easy Access"
Overall I was pleased with this hotel. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was good. I did have problems with my room key card on the second day of my stay. Parking was also an issue, especially on the weekend days of my stay. Finding the location was easy, but kind of a maze to get to the hotel entrance.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2014
awesome customer service
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Margarita
"El Paso Visit"
Confortable hotel, nice rooms easy to get to from the freeway
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Loved setup of hotel. Very conivient
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
BeArkat
Will stay there again
8 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Alan
"Again an excellent experience"
The hotel is cheap but it is a high quality hotel. This time I was able to go to breakfast, which is served on the third floor and is a very good average breakfast from other hotels, which includes milk, juice, eggs, cereal and the opportunity to make your own waffle. The internet works great, and in the lobby they have a small shop with some extras you may require. In excellent location, excellent hotel.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Luis
"Nice hotel easy access to highway."
Very friendly, nice hotel, very clean, easy access to highway, close to mall and restaurants.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Carrie
"Overall Great"
I have stayed at various comfort Inns in the past and this one was one of the best ones, would highly recommend staying here, clean, new, roomy, all the ammenities and location!!
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
Satisfied Customer
"Great hotel to stay in El Paso"
A great experience. The hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious, and they have free breakfast. The hotel is near a Holiday Inn and a Hilton, but is cheaper and competitive whit those hotels. If you want a nice hotel (whit a small but very nice lobby), clean and comfort, choose this one.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Luis
"Everything was great except..."
Even after prepaying for my room through Expedia...I was charged twice more when I arrived by the hotel...still waiting for them to refund my money. Very frustrating!
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Rebekah
"Very minimum"
Room min. Breakfast inedible! Will not make this stop again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Ed
"Great hotel, especially for the price"
This hotel was very clean and well managed. The breakfast was great, and the bed soft. I will probably stay here again if I'm going through El Paso
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2014
Staff was very nice. Hotel is close to mall for shopping and close to the airport. Very good breakfast - had cheese omelletes, sausage, and ham along with other options you usually see. Very good value for the price!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Smaller is not better"
Fantastic room with with 2 exceptions. The room was the smallest room I have ever been in I think. We could not sit at the desk because the chair would not fit between the desk and the bed. The bathroom sink was in the same room as the toilet. That can be awkward. The highway noise from I-10 was very noticeable. That said, the room was nicely furnished and very clean. The furnishings and bedding were excellent. One of the best hotel beds I have ever slept on. Reception was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the usual hotel fare but no fresh fruit.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Dennis Slater
"Yummy breakfast"
The breakfast was good. Lots to choose from! They have a happy hour that I never went to but looked good. Bed was comfy. It needed a little fixing up, around the cooler/heater and a couple spots here and there where walls were chipping, but all in all it was cozy. I was there two weeks and not once did I get my sheets changed. I even took that little Eco card OFF the bed so they would. And still I came back to a made bed, card ON bed but no clean sheets. That's the only reason I gave quality a 3 rating.
13 night trip Dec 1, 2013
Jan
"A Great Stop"
This was a great stop on our way from San Diego to Atlanta. The hotel was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Dec 11, 2013
"Good location, price & excellent quality hotel!"
Perfect for any near future visit to El Paso! Few hotels in El Paso price range +/- $100 really compete with the Confort Suites excellence! Enjoy your stay as I did mine.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
The room was comfortable. We had someone in the room above us the first night that was extremely loud and could hear someone get violently ill. The second night was better. The room had some maintenance issues. The shower head was broken, door knob on bathroom door was broken, and the front door had a huge gap between the door and the frame. Breakfast was not that good. Coffee was weak and cold. Gravy for bisquits was thin and cold. We stayed a third night next door at the Hampton Inn and it was a lot better. More money but worth it.
2 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"Clean and convenient"
Stayed 2 nights on a shopping trip and found motel to be very clean and centrally located by airport
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Pluses and Minuses"
The location was minutes away from the airport for our VERY early flight out. Surprised there was no small fridge or microwave to store and reheat our leftovers from our lunch we were going to have for dinner.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
"poor"
Booked this two weeks in advance. Was placed in an overbooked room next to the desk. Up most of the night with partygoers in the lobby and heard the phone ringing on every call that wasn`t answered. The manager refused to answer me honestly and said Hotels.com said I requested that room. It was the first and last time I use that hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2013
"Overnight for Business"
The hotel itself was clean and nice. The parking lot was very small and full. I had to park at the hotel next door and walk. The room was updated but the windows made me uncomfortable. They only had sheer panels. The heavy draperies did not cover the window so I did not feel like I had privacy. I would stay again but not on a ground floor for this reason.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
J. Baswell
"Nice and clean"
Was a great stay. Comfortable and friendly. Would stay there again on my next trip out to El Paso.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Nila
"Pleasant stay for the price!"
Booked this hotel based upon the very positive reviews on Trip Advisor and was glad I did. The Front Desk Clerk, Norma, was extremely helpful when I called to advise of a late arrival as well as when I arrived and had questions regarding parking and nearby places to eat. My car was packed full and I was concerned about leaving items in the car overnight, but Norma advised there was security throughout the night around the premises and all was fine! The room was of good size, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was sufficient and again, the staff very friendly. I would certainly stay again!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Convenient & Clean"
Hotel was in great condition, rooms were just right, rates were great. Breakfast was basic, coffee should have been stronger. But there is a Starbucks just on the corner so all was good. Would stay there again.
4 night trip Sep 16, 2013